PRAY'S FOR THE 2014 OLYMPICS THAT THERE WILL BE PEACE, AND THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN PRAYER, COME AND JOIN ME

evangelism_vision 2014/01/29 00:59:45

Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer in regards to
the 2014 Olympics where the world will gather to play games for the prize of
gold

Lord the threats of terrorism is in the air and Lord I
pray that your angels will be over each and every member, from every Country of
the world and not only them but the employees, workers, police, Military and
security that there will be no injuries or death

Father in your name there is power that even Satan
fears and it is the name of Jesus Christ and so Lord I call on your name for
protection for all and that those who are planning such terrorism will be
caught and arrested quickly.

O pray for the families of each of the members of the Olympics
from Every Country and that you will give them peace. I pray Lord that the
protection you will provide will cause all to know that You are God and that
you are in control

And Lord if anything happens, yet I know you are still
in control. For Lord we understand that Satan roars about like a lion and that
he causes destruction and pain and we know that one day in the future that Satan
will be cast in to the Eternal burning Lake of Fire for ever and ever

For the citizens of Russia, Lord I
pray for their safety as well and for the leaders of the
Soviet
Union
and in these games there might be some opportunity
that they might find you.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen

Jerry Ballard USNRet

Chaplain

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

1 John 3:22 - And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

James 5:16 - Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Ephesians 6:18 - Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

1 John 5:14 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

Matthew 6:7 - But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Proverbs 28:9 - He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination.

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Acts 12:5 - Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.

1 Timothy 2:8 - I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

1 Timothy 2:1 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;

Acts 20:36 - And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all.

Luke 11:1 - And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

Matthew 6:13 - And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Luke 11:9 - And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Acts 28:10 - Who also honoured us with many honours; and when we departed, they laded [us] with such things as were necessary.

Acts 17:11 - These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Acts 2:42 - And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Mark 16:16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Acts 1:1 - The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,

Genesis 18:27 - And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which [am but] dust and ashes:

• WR 2014/01/29 01:21:01
    YES I WILL PRAY FOR PEACE FOR ALL OF THOSE MEMBERS OF THE OLYMPICS, INCLUDING...
    WR
    +1
    Amen..
  • evangel... WR 2014/01/29 01:22:24
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    I agree! Olympics should never be used for a political statement. Hope all things go well

2014/11/29 07:38:32