POTUS Is Taking Off The Gloves!

Keeping It Real 2012/09/24 06:05:19
WDBD (We Don't Back Down)
Related Topics: Voters, Register
I believe the ad will register with a lot of voters!
I believe the ad will not register with a lot of voters!

• flrdsgns 2012/09/28 16:30:24
    flrdsgns
    +1
    Someone should write a book of all the mistakes Romney has made in this campaign.
    Romney even makes Sarah Palin look intelligent by comparison.
  • nerak611 2012/09/28 05:31:17
    nerak611
    More proof of what his real motives are!!!! I love it! He's going to defeat himself in this election!
  • RogerCoppock 2012/09/25 20:17:23
    RogerCoppock
    +1
    YES! Short, factual, and to the point!
  • captainquiggle 2012/09/25 17:25:47
    captainquiggle
    +2
    This is exactly what I said would happen when Romney released his 2011 tax return. He's a lost cause. Better luck in 2016, fellas. LOL.
  • YesME 2012/09/25 10:02:47
    YesME
    +1
    I sense many Americans don’t understand the ramifications of Romney’s deceit. Most of their lives the 47Percenters have heard the song of how the rich dupe IRS with their tax schemes and loopholes but don’t understand the lyrics. They really don’t have a clear picture of what that means juxtapositioned to their reality. When President Obama puts Romney’s duplicity into perspective for the 47Percenters then it’s on.

YOU and I and others who understand the duplicity need to do a much better job of reaching back into our individual communities. When we visit them on Sundays, we have got to shake some damn sense into these whorish ass Preachers out here advocating that their whores and other congregation members don’t vote. Do you know many people in the hood are for the first time starting to understand how deep this right wing hate disguised as hating what Obama has done to the economy tactic act is. These same stupid asses that call Indians towel heads are almost orgasmic over the movie 2016 and most innercity dwellers don’t have a clue, like they didn’t in 2000.

The movie by line is: Love him hate him you don't know him, I say Love him hate him you don’t WANT TO KNOW HIM. The Birther movie propaganda is more slant about Obama’s roots and where his visions may take...

The movie by line is: Love him hate him you don't know him, I say Love him hate him you don’t WANT TO KNOW HIM. The Birther movie propaganda is more slant about Obama’s roots and where his visions may take the country if reelected. Do you think this well funded piece of conspiracy theories, unfounded speculation by Dinesh DSouza is on a whim? No! Talk about projection.

Please understand what this extremist DSouza ass said “The cultural left in this country is responsible for causing 911, the cultural left and its allies in Congress, the media, Hollywood, the non-profit sector and the universities are the primary cause of the volcano of anger toward America that is erupting from the Islamic world.”

Do you know this extremist was raised by a stay at home mom (yea!) and dad who was employed by Johnson and Johnson (boo)?
  • findthelight2000 2012/09/25 02:46:36
    findthelight2000
    +3
    It will register with the rational voters that have not yet been taken in by the 14 brainwashing techniques of the RW media, and lost the independent use of their brains.
  • SimpleAmerican BN-0 2012/09/24 18:22:09
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    +1
    It is a twisting of what was actually stated, using small sound bites and no one has heard the entire recording, so it is also likely taken out of context.

Interesting the Obama campaign would stoop this low considering CBS and ABC fact checked Romney's statement and found it to be accurate. So now we have to turn the attack on a man, state he doesn't care...

Well, why did Obama and Michelle lie about their humble beginnings, when BHO was brought up in some very elite circles as a child and was handed everything he has ever had... what does he know about the plight of the real Americans.

Heck he won't unseal his "sealed" records, life or past! This is someone in a glass house stupid enough to throw rocks.

If this is all he has in his arsenal, he will lose. Instead he should be talking about the why our consulate was attacked on 9/11, why more of our embassies are being attacked... it isn't a movie... C'mon it has been shown that Egypt was a planned demonstration over the Blind Shiek and the Benghazi attack was not a demonstration, rather just an attack.

Why is he skipping out on his Presidential Daily Briefings? Why won't he take the Iran issue serious? Why with a Super Majority did he only accomplish and expensive healthcare plan, more stimulus, but none of his other promises. He had both the House and the Senate.
  • prayer ... SimpleA... 2012/09/24 20:46:29
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Are we still in Iraq I was not aware of that ?
  • SimpleA... prayer ... 2012/09/25 17:50:39
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    What about Iraq? I didn't even mention Iraq, so I am lost... unless you are eluding to BHO, delivering on the promise and timeline of the former administration for troop withdrawals...
  • prayer ... SimpleA... 2012/09/24 20:48:27
    prayer warrior
    +3
    You really believe that Romney is concerned about the middle class and many of them are part of that 47 % and really took offense to what Mittens stated.
  • SimpleA... prayer ... 2012/09/25 17:49:46
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    So you are saying that there are middle class people NOT paying taxes? What Romney said was that 47% of BHO supporters don't pay taxes so he wasn't going after the middle class. However, in actuality according to ABC the number of all americans not paying taxes is 48.2%, in 2007 when the economy was not as bad as now the number of US households not paying taxes was 40%.
  • wildcat 2012/09/24 17:57:25
    wildcat
    +3
    I'm not so sure most folks have already made up their minds now and are just waiting for Nov. 6th to get here.
  • ehrhornp 2012/09/24 16:31:53
    ehrhornp
    +5
    It is a good add. Shows the hypocrisy of Mitt.
  • Bilingual required sucks 2012/09/24 16:12:41
    Bilingual required sucks
  • American 2012/09/24 15:50:55
    American
    +5
    I absolutely love it. It's kind of like subliminal messaging, it sticks into one's subconscious.
  • Lulu's Mom 2012/09/24 15:05:44
    Lulu's Mom
    +4
    He is a done deal!
  • Jeff King 2012/09/24 13:58:11
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/09/24 13:52:58
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    +6
    I beleive
  • EdVenture 2012/09/24 12:54:37
    EdVenture
    +6
    I think that the Robmes tax issues can be exploited more.
  • Dweezle EdVenture 2012/09/25 03:41:43
    Dweezle
    Robme! damn I wish I* thought of that one even better than Rmoney
  • CAROLYN NTARWNJBS 2012/09/24 12:53:49
    CAROLYN NTARWNJBS
    +6
    Repeat this over and over so we can counter all the repetitive bs the cons spew.
  • GOP Poison 2012/09/24 12:52:37
    GOP Poison
    +7
    No patriotic American can vote for Romney
  • KAREN JAMES 2012/09/24 12:49:38
    KAREN JAMES
    +5
    So many people know this message is true. But, some people don't want to believe that we are back, in many ways, to the environment of accepted hated.
  • fcgrif 2012/09/24 12:37:20
    fcgrif
    +7
    Twit will never come clean, not enough soap in the world!
  • explorer1618 2012/09/24 08:53:54
    explorer1618
    +7
    This like the old joke about " How do you make a whore moan " !

Well stop paying the rich !
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/09/24 08:45:34 (edited)
    nothingbutthetruth
    +12
    Here is some more important video on the Republicans evil plans!

• Keeping It Real 2012/09/24 06:05:58
    Keeping It Real

2014/04/21 15:06:46