POLL: Should Homosexual Business Owners Be Forced To Serve Members Of The KKK?

✿✿✿RoseD1st✿✿✿ 2013/08/25 15:21:36
Yes!
No!
In light of recent events where a court claimed that a commercial photography business owned by opponents of same-sex marriage violated New Mexico’s anti-discrimination law by refusing to take pictures of a gay couple’s commitment ceremony, we must ask how we feel about this ruling if the shoe were placed on the other foot.

So, if persons who do not support homosexuality can be forced to serve homosexuals, should gay business owners be forced to serve KKK members?

If a gay man is forced to serve members of the KKK, KKK members being persons who may participate in gay bashing and possibly even the murder of gay men, has the gay business owners liberty been violated? Doesn’t the gay business owner have a right to express him or herself as being opposed to the ideas and political stances that members of the KKK hold by refusing to associate with them? or does he or she not have that right?

Should homosexual business owners be forced to serve members of the KKK?

Read More: http://libertycrier.com/poll-should-homosexual-bus...

• Duckie 2013/11/02 00:26:47
    Yes!
    Duckie
    Firstly, they just should and secondly, people who have not served homosexuals have been put out of business so homosexuals should serve members of the KKK.
  • don't be stupid 2013/09/30 18:01:37
    No!
    don't be stupid
    No one should serve a KKK member. KKK members are not even allowed to associate with anyone who is not his sexuality or his race. That would be very stupid if the KKK member went into a Homosexual's store. Take your Caspar the friendly ghost looking, wizard 101 want to be behind to a store that your crappy organization made.
  • Random 2013/09/25 06:01:01 (edited)
    Yes!
    Random
    +1
    Sounds like the opening line of a very controversial and awkward joke. lol!

I think I have served a KKK member at my job. It was an .........awkward experience. Do I agree with all my customers and their lives? Of course not. Some are just plain bigoted and rude. But ultimately you are there to do your job, not make judgements about a customers life. If they are causing trouble then by all means toss them out but otherwise you gotta do your job.
  • ZeldaFan13 2013/09/02 18:09:36 (edited)
    No!
    ZeldaFan13
    +1
    Why do you generalize all Gays into the same category? Just because SOME of them have attempted to sue and force someone's business to serve them does NOT mean we all do the same. Trust me, the LAST thing I want is for someone who hates me or discriminates against me to work for me or serve me! I do NOT want that! I'm Gay and will NEVER force or sue!

Getting married in a church? Screw that! Even if I DID find a Gay-friendly church I will STILL say NO because I am NOT religious! Forcing a bakery to make me a cake? NO! If I found out a bakery was homophobic and against who I am as a person, why would I want their cake? Why would I risk them trying to poison it or something? If they truly hate me for who I am, don't you think I'd be cautious of something like that? And again, same goes for photographers... if they don't like me or who I am, WHY would I even wanna hire them? They'd most likely either do a terrible job on purpose or just hardly do anything!

With all this being said, I do NOT believe ANY business should be forced to serve ANYONE! If a business doesn't wanna serve Blacks, then they don't have to! If a business doesn't wanna serve Gays, then they don't have to! If a service doesn't wanna serve Christians, guess what? They do NOT have to! Same goes for ANY group! If a business refuses to serve ANYONE, then that's their problem and they shouldn't be forced.
  • Nick 2013/09/02 09:59:57
    Yes!
    Nick
    +1
    Racist towards racists now?
  • Type Nickname Here 2013/08/30 15:08:43
    Yes!
    Type Nickname Here
    +1
    just as if they have a business have to serve us, you can't discriminate and deny service to a person if you don't like their views no matter how heinous. I would assume the KKK would think we would give them all aids by being in our stores though
  • MisterOriginal 2013/08/29 05:17:36
    No!
    MisterOriginal
    +1
    At some point, people need to wake up and see the not so invisible hand of the sociopath endlessly playing games of manipulation.
  • Greg Deane ~PWCM~JLA 2013/08/27 08:35:25
    Yes!
    Greg Deane ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Homosexuals don't suffer discrimination, so they have no right to discriminate.
  • Jonathan V. 2013/08/26 15:28:20
    No!
    Jonathan V.
    What a stupid question. Of course not, if it's a private business! They have the right to refuse. I'm on the side of the photographer. Why should a gay couple spend their money on a photographer that can't even tolerate a simple gay weeding? Nothing's wrong with gay people, so leave them alone
  • Type Ni... Jonatha... 2013/08/30 15:12:09
    Type Nickname Here
    +1
    ok well what if everyone decided you are not allowed to buy anything in the whole town for the fact that you have bad taste in fashion. they are all private businesses. we should make it ok for you to starve and not live. I don't think that the gays are looking for anti gay photographers, but when they are discriminated against, then leagal action should be taken.
  • Hawkeye 2013/08/26 10:24:57
    Yes!
    Hawkeye
    +2
    According to the judge,, YES.. More to the point,, UNDER the judge's ruling,, BLACK businesses must ALSO serve the KKK.. Even Black Homosexual businesses..
  • Magniloquence 2013/08/26 07:24:29
    Yes!
    Magniloquence
    +2
    I am torn between two ideas here.
    1. That Christians (or anybody else, for that matter) should be allowed to follow their own consciences and serve who they feel comfortable serving, and
    2. If Christ saw fit to enter the home of, and share a meal with, a tax collector (the scum of the earth in those days), can I then consider myself 'too good' to serve gays, or anyone whose lifestyle I do not agree with?
    As a Christian I, personally, believe the second option applies. But that is a decision we each have to make for ourselves.
  • Type Ni... Magnilo... 2013/08/30 15:14:22
    Type Nickname Here
    i thought christians are supposed to not take it upon themselves to judge and are supposed to let that be handled by that Christ guy and his dad. While they can silently pray for the gays that just want to give them some money so they can provide the service they advertise as offering
  • Magnilo... Type Ni... 2013/08/30 15:25:15
    Magniloquence
    Where does it say Christians should not judge?
  • AL 2013/08/26 06:55:59
    No!
    AL
    +1
    This reminds me of the Business signs that read, NO shoes NO service! Giving the owner the right to refuse service to anyone they want by LAW
  • AdmrlLocke 2013/08/26 06:10:04
    No!
    AdmrlLocke
    +2
    Of course not. That would be almost as evil as forcing people to serve homosexuals. :-P
  • Type Ni... AdmrlLocke 2013/08/30 15:15:23
    Type Nickname Here
    trust me, i don't want you servicing me. THAT would be evil
  • AdmrlLocke Type Ni... 2013/09/02 11:29:13
    AdmrlLocke
    Liar. That's all you want.
  • Nicholas DeShane 2013/08/26 05:59:50
    No!
    Nicholas DeShane
    +1
    I also do not believe bakers, photographers, or anyone else should be forced to accept business from those they do not agree with or chose to support, but if people such as Christian bakers and photographers are forced to serve gays then yes they should be forced to serve the kkk, as long as cede kkk is not acting on their beliefs in a way that violates the law such as assault of course. I do not like the kkk, or nazi’s, but everyone has a right to their opinion as such as long as they are not violating the law, and victimizing people I do not give a damn about them.
  • Rick 2013/08/26 05:42:24
    Yes!
    Rick
    +1
    If i have to serve a GD homo then yes!
  • NekoChan 2013/08/26 05:22:12
    No!
    NekoChan
    Being part of the KKK is different than being gay. The KKK is full of hateful, nasty people.
  • Magnilo... NekoChan 2013/08/26 07:14:55
    Magniloquence
    +2
    I think the point is, do you have to serve a group you do not agree with, not WHY do don't agree with them.
  • Type Ni... NekoChan 2013/08/30 15:19:09
    Type Nickname Here
    yes it's different. but you can't pick and choose what is ok to discriminate freedom to all means that even the ones that have beliefs that go against every thing you think is sacred in life. because he may feel the same about your beliefs. and they doesn't mean the KKK is allowed to take part in any activity they want, but they can have meetings and thoughts about anything they want.
  • gvc 2013/08/26 02:55:55
    Yes!
    gvc
    +2
    If every business is required to serve homosexuals then they should be required to serve everyone.
  • Runaway ✩ 2013/08/26 02:35:27
  • ✿✿✿Rose... Runaway ✩ 2013/08/26 02:37:34
    ✿✿✿RoseD1st✿✿✿
    +1
    Me too!
  • NekoChan Runaway ✩ 2013/08/26 05:23:08
    NekoChan
    Aren't you just full of love......
  • Runaway ✩ NekoChan 2013/08/26 05:25:49
    Runaway ✩
    +1
    Weren't those gays who wanted to force a Christian into working a gay marriage full of love, as well? Think about that - and don't post back with some hypocritical nonsense, please.
  • NekoChan Runaway ✩ 2013/08/26 05:30:24
    NekoChan
    It's about discrimination against someone who can't help how they are. Black, gay, straight, Asian, white, male, female.....
  • Runaway ✩ NekoChan 2013/08/26 06:06:23
    Runaway ✩
    +1
    But, you're willing to discriminate against members of the KKK? You think that they simply decided to be hateful toward blacks, Jews, gays, and others? You don't think that maybe they were born with a bigot gene, just as gays are born with a "gay gene"?

Stop telling me about "can't help how they are". Unless he or she is raped, then any participant in a sexual act has CHOSEN to be "how they are". Bigots are probably more helpless in their circumstances than any gay.

But, you don't CHOOSE to understand, or to support the KKK, do you? You do CHOOSE to support gays.
  • ✿✿✿Rose... Runaway ✩ 2013/08/26 06:09:12
    ✿✿✿RoseD1st✿✿✿
    EXACTLY! animated clapping
  • Type Ni... NekoChan 2013/08/30 15:22:00
    Type Nickname Here
    +2
    providing a service to a person, is not a statement that you condone ANYTHING about them, it means that you are providing the service your in business to provide. you can think all the mean thought you want while you do it.
  • Bibliophilic 2013/08/26 02:19:30 (edited)
    No!
    Bibliophilic
    +3
    How would the business know that their patrons were members of the KKK? If they are ranting or handing out flyers they can be refused service, but if they appear to be ordinary people--who knows that nasty personal beliefs they may hold?!

Gay people are not a vicious and violent racist hate group. The KKK has lynched and killed people--anyone would be right to refuse them service. Being gay is like being white/black--it's part of who a person is and it's harmless.
  • gvc Bibliop... 2013/08/26 02:58:16
    gvc
    +1
    WHAT?

"Gay people are not a vicious and violent racist hate group"

You gotta be outta your mind. Tell it to the Pastor that was attacked for spreading the word of God during a homosexual pep rally....because they didn't want him to be there.
  • NekoChan gvc 2013/08/26 05:25:30
    NekoChan
    +1
    You tell it to the pastor and his cronies that beat a gay couple to prevent then from attending service..... There's a million more stories in my favor.
  • gvc NekoChan 2013/08/26 05:27:09
    gvc
    +1
    Sure there are...homosexuals are professional victims.
  • NekoChan gvc 2013/08/26 05:31:21
    NekoChan
    +1
    HomoPHOBES are professional assailants.
  • gvc NekoChan 2013/08/26 05:40:12
    gvc
    +1
    Homophobes don't exist, except in the mind of homosexuals.

I live in a huge city, attended one of the biggest High Schools and Colleges in Dallas...strange, I never saw ONE homosexual being assaulted by anyone.

Not that it doesn't happen...I know it does....and I abhor anyone who would assault a person because of their sexual preference.

That said homosexuals want equality...they deserve equality...AMIRITE?

With that equality you so strongly desire you also get responsibility...YOU DON'T GET TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DON'T PARTICULARLY LIKE YOUR LIFESTYLE.
    As long as they are not harming you in any way.

Check the victim mentality at the door, put on your big girl panties and act like an adult.
  • ✿✿✿Rose... gvc 2013/08/26 06:00:14 (edited)
  • Conservative1 2013/08/26 02:05:10
    Yes!
    Conservative1
    +1
    You can't discriminate against someone because of their life choice... come on guys.

2014/11/22 13:12:20