Poll: Number Of People Planning To Ignore Obama’s Inauguration Doubles… Will you watch the inauguration?

CAPISCE 2013/01/17 22:36:22
yes
President Obama is fast getting to know how the late comic Rodney Dangerfield felt: He’s getting no Inaugural respect.

A new Rasmussen Reports poll finds that just 58 percent plan to watch his Inauguration, a staggering drop from 75 percent in 2009.

And those planning to ignore the televised historic event is 41 percent, up from 21 percent in 2009.

• Cal 2013/01/17 22:39:53
    Cal
    +7
    I have better things to do then sit around the tube listening to Obama make up all sort of promises he will never keep.

• MichaelDillon 2013/01/19 02:23:30
    MichaelDillon
    Alas i will be otherwise engaged in re-reading the owners manual. (he should try it sometime) reading the constitution
  • Questionman2 2013/01/19 00:24:38
    Questionman2
    Regardless of the fact I never watched one, the others who said NO are obviously racists that hate seeing a minority in the oval office!

Racist right is determined to destroy President Obama to save White America!

I love being right! All these proved I was right! Anyone who Hates Barack Obama IS in fact a racist!

Shocker we live in time where racists like you calling your fellow racists, bigots, extremists as “Patriot”

People like you are ruining the word “Patriot” when you are nothing of the sort. Just a hateful cowardly racist, bigoted, extremist that hates having a minority sit in the oval office! THAT”S what makes you sick!

It’s obvious you racists didn’t learn from your lost in the 2012 election, We didn’t vote for a party of racists who disgustingly claim that America’s biggest threat is not terrorists, it’s not Natural Disasters, it’s not tradgeies such as school shooting, It’s a Black man as President of the United States. YOU. MAKE. ME. SICK!

Let me ask you something. When Bush/Bush Sr/Ragen was President were you that terrified of the government? If Obama is dictator then why did we just have a Presidential election? If Obama is a dictator then would he deal w/ all the filibuster and disruption from the GOP? The government is not out to get you for goodness ...

Let me ask you something. When Bush/Bush Sr/Ragen was President were you that terrified of the government? If Obama is dictator then why did we just have a Presidential election? If Obama is a dictator then would he deal w/ all the filibuster and disruption from the GOP? The government is not out to get you for goodness sakes.

Obama is not a dictator and there were already social programs before Obama became President.

When the Stock market (which FELL 23.7% under Bush, but is UP 64.2% under Obama) falls to below 8,279….THAT would be an indication that Obama has been a “failure”….but I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you!

When we slide back into a recession. When the unemployment rate doubles, When he gets us into two wars and triples the national debt — in other words, when he starts looking like a Republican. When will Republicans finally see that Obama was re-elected because he isn’t the failure the right wing propaganda machines portrays him as?

Has it not occurred to you that if 65% of Americans own US stocks, and you do NOT, that maybe YOU are the “great failure”? Just a thought!

Now, Obama was elected president in 2008, and survived the second greatest economic calamity in our history. He’s been president for four years, and has done nothing comparable to what Hitler did in Germany. As you may recall, on 27 February 1933, the Reichstag building was set on fire. Göring blamed a communist plot. History, however, supports the argument that Hitler had some of his thugs burn the building.

Is Barack Obama an “illegal”?
    No, he was born here. No evidence to the contrary.
    Is Barack Obama a coward?
    Yes, he can’t fight the GOP on anything. He’s a wimp.
    Is Barack Obama a racist?
    No. This one is just stupid.
    Does Barack Obama hate America?
    Why would he be president if he did?
    What role did voter fraud play in Obama’s re-election? What is the proof?
    None. No evidence of voter fraud for Democrats. Republicans are the ones doing voter fraud.
    Is Barack Obama an evil man?
    No……????
    Is Barack Obama a traitor?
    How? Did he side with Al Queada? Hell no.
    Is Barack Obama an Anti-American?
    Why would he be president if he was?
    Is Barack Obama a “Urusper”?
    You mean usurper? No he was elected democratically.
    Is Barack Obama a Marxist?
    No, name one thing that he did that was Marxist.
    Is Barack Obama a communist?
    No.
    Is Barack Obama a Muslim?
    No, there is no evidence for that.
    Is Barack Obama’s birth certificate a fake?
    No. The only people who believe that are hysterical

Barack Obama is the leader of America, not it’s enemy.
    He is NOT a narcissist, either

Just because he doesn’t agree with you somehow that makes him the great divider? Guess what, a lot of people agree with him, does that make them great dividers too? The GOP has done nothing but push an obstructionist agenda since Obama got into office and now you have the hair to say he is a divider? Look in the mirror Republicans. You people have supported the politics of division since Newt was Speaker of the House. You are totally incomprehensible and disgusting acting like it’s wrong for Obama to talk about MLK!

First off, and I invite you to look it up, President Obama has signed FEWER execute orders than all the Presidents over the last 100 YEARS did in their respective terms.

What Mr. Obama did is not grounds for impeachment.

i don’t even think these people know what fascist, Marxist, socialist or communist even means! I hate repeating myself but THIS bare repeating!

the racist right call Obama a marxist, a socialist, a Communist, a muslim because they can’t call him a Ni@@er! That’s what they mean! They can’t stand having a black in office. that this the cold hard truth!
  • danila777 2013/01/18 20:08:48
    danila777
    Have TV but is not connected to cable. So that would be a NO.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2013/01/18 11:28:37
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +2
    0' Who?
  • Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/18 04:49:17
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    WHAT FOR ???
  • AL 2013/01/18 04:02:37
    AL
    +5
    I think I'll plan on having my colonoscopy on that day instead
  • Mytstar... AL 2013/01/18 20:57:43
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Yeah.... sorry I am going to be busy clipping my toe nails at the time
  • AL Mytstar... 2013/01/19 02:24:48
    AL
    +1
    Indeed,thats a whole lot better use of your time anyway!
  • mich52 2013/01/18 03:53:23
  • MsTlynne #NoJusticeNoPeace 2013/01/18 03:08:56 (edited)
    yes
    MsTlynne #NoJusticeNoPeace
    +2
    The President's supporters/those who voted for him will watch the inauguration. Why would anyone care if his detractors don't watch? This is a really stupid question. Watch or don't watch....he'll STILL BE THE PRESIDENT until January 2017.
    LMAO!
  • Mytstar... MsTlynn... 2013/01/18 20:58:25
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    with any luck ... he wont
  • MsTlynn... Mytstar... 2013/01/18 23:56:42
    MsTlynne #NoJusticeNoPeace
    Hold your breath and wait...
  • Mytstar... MsTlynn... 2013/01/19 00:05:02
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    I will hold out with hope that this country can endure... inspite of Obama and the idiots that worship him
  • cheetahlover156 2013/01/18 01:51:53
    cheetahlover156
    +3
    I have no respect for him, at my house they made is watch his first inaguration.
  • Wayne 2013/01/18 01:40:02
    Wayne
    +2
    No way, I have to watch him for policy but not for this voter fraud elected corrupt lier.
  • Simone Seitz 2013/01/18 01:38:24
    Simone Seitz
    +3
    Why? So i can watch him put his filthy hand on God's gospel? No thank you.
  • JP 2013/01/18 00:55:16
    JP
    +1
    Why watch what the rich bought for themselves when there's so much work to do?
  • BlackPeter 2013/01/18 00:38:39 (edited)
    BlackPeter
    +6
    I am not going to watch 0blamer lie when he puts his right hand on the Bible and swear that he is going to obey and follow the Constitution.

I'd rather watch a dog taking a crap.

liar obama gif
  • Kurt 2013/01/18 00:19:02
    Kurt
    +1
    Absolutely no reason too.
  • Rebel Yell 2013/01/18 00:09:33
    yes
    Rebel Yell
    +1
    This question keeps coming up by SODA Far Righties. Apparently they will be watching or they wouldn't be interested.

There's quite an entertainment line up. I'll watch some but not all. I don't care about the First Lady's dress. I'll check in on the announcers but inaugural events, regardless of party, are not high on my list.
  • Sgt Major B 2013/01/17 23:49:22
    Sgt Major B
    +2
    Think I'll look for some Red Skelton re-runs or a Three Stooges Festival.
  • BlackPeter Sgt Maj... 2013/01/18 00:40:07
  • Mytstar... Sgt Maj... 2013/01/18 21:04:00
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Oblah blahs Inauguration and the Three Stooges Festival... on at the same time... How will anyone be able to tell the difference...
  • Sgt Maj... Mytstar... 2013/01/19 01:39:23
    Sgt Major B
    +1
    In comparison with the current administration's leaders, Curly radiates much more intelligence! "Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk!"
  • SIMPATTYCO 2013/01/17 23:41:27
    SIMPATTYCO
    +2
    I'LL BE IN MOURNING
  • Diana 2013/01/17 23:38:39
    Diana
    +4
    Every time he comes on T.V. I shut him off.I feel like he has been campaigning fo years now.Everyday I say to my husband.The Obama show is on.
  • GAC 2013/01/17 23:37:11
    GAC
    +2
    My eyes would bleed if I did.
  • Kronan_1 2013/01/17 23:37:07
    Kronan_1
    +4
    If I want to watch something stupid, I'll burn a $100 bill and watch it blaze.
  • Aurora 2013/01/17 23:25:22
    Aurora
    +4
    I did not vote for that turd.
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2013/01/17 23:17:05
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +4
    It was a fraud lying in public in '09, and nothing has changed. No hate, just facts.
  • Andrew 2013/01/17 23:12:24 (edited)
    +6
    Who wants to watch their country being handed back to the Constitutional Pervert in Chief?!
  • RevJim 2013/01/17 23:10:05
    RevJim
    I'll actually be looking elsewhere for a genuine, non-political MLK tribute.
  • Ozzyboy 2013/01/17 23:05:35
    Ozzyboy
    +4
    Why watch him squander even more of our money? I've seen it enough.
  • Maddo 2013/01/17 23:04:47
    Maddo
    +1
    most likely i be working i havnt seen since Clinton 2nd term
  • Danielle 2013/01/17 23:04:44 (edited)
  • 9th of 9 2013/01/17 23:00:14
    9th of 9
    +2
    Wont stand for being lied to.
  • Zombie Saddam 2013/01/17 22:59:45
    Zombie Saddam
    Sorry meant to click "Yes." Always a fun thing to catch. I especially always enjoy hearing the Marine Corps Band. Those guys are phenomenal! It's really just grand 'ol patriotic fun!
  • Brian 2013/01/17 22:59:18
    Brian
    +4
    I would rather have hot flaming salad forks jabed in my eyes than to watch the inauguration Flaming Forks
  • beachbum 2013/01/17 22:58:51
    beachbum
    +2
    I have to wash my hair that day..........

2014/12/21 11:29:08