PLEASE...ALLOW ME TO TRANSLATE FOR YOU!! [JABBERWOCKY]

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/07/26 17:53:52
I didn’t say what you say I said, unless you acknowledge that I said it, butt didn’t mean it. So let me make this perfectly clear. I’m all in with small business owners. As long as they agree to give back what they got – unfairly - from their government in the first place. And don’t even get me started on BIG business! We all know what SOB’s they are.”

Maybe I should just let BO explain this to you himself in Jabberwocky: in case you mis-misunderstood what you think you heard:

http://youtu.be/192oEC5TX_Q

OBAMA: What I said was, we need to stand behind them, as America always has, by investing in education and training, roads and bridges.

Stop the tape. That’s not what he said in Roanoke. Here is what he said in Roanoke:

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own.

Boy, I think I know something that a lot of (formerly) successful Americans would like to “give back” just about now…

Still, it doesn’t end there. The alternate universe where reality is replaced with Obama-bonics seems to have settled in around some of our other leaders as well. It looks like Diane Feinstein has been sucked into the vortex too; yesterday she said:

I think the White House has to understand that some of this is coming from its ranks … I think they have to understand that and do something about it.”

After which she clarified that she did not mean what it sounded like she said…and in fact she didn’t really say:

I stated that I did not believe the president leaked classified information. I shouldn’t have speculated beyond that, because the fact of the matter is I don’t know the source of the leaks.

So there you go; those slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe!

There you have it folks.....you must learn to LISTEN more carefully! LOL!

Read More: http://youtu.be/192oEC5TX_Q

• Bevos 2012/07/27 12:39:18
    Bevos
    +2
    I stopped listening to that LYING SOB a long time ago. I don't believe there is EVER any truth that comes out of his mouth.
  • RayG 2012/07/26 19:04:27
    RayG
    +2
    Obama....master of double talk and teleprompter reading.
  • Yo'Adri... RayG 2012/07/27 00:09:22
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Now that's TWO titles he could take responsibility for eh?
  • JL 2012/07/26 19:03:35
    JL
    +1
    I...ER, MMM, I...I THINK, YOU KNOW, ....WELL...I GOT....NOW WAIT A MINUTE...I THINK I GOT IT...ERR...
  • Yo'Adri... JL 2012/07/27 00:09:56
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    errrrrrrrr ummm good impersonation..JL!
  • JL Yo'Adri... 2012/07/27 00:37:16
    JL
    +1
    YES, I LOVE A GREAT ORATOR....!
  • Bevos JL 2012/07/27 12:59:51 (edited)
    Bevos
    +2
    How he ever got to be a Community Organizer, I will never know. He can't talk unless it is written down for him.
  • JL Bevos 2012/07/27 13:05:47
    JL
    +1
    I'VE MET A FEW....A "SOCIAL JUSTICE DEGREE"....NOT HEAVY ON INTEL...A "BLEEDING" HEART IS REQUIRED...
    DON'T YOU JUST LOVE WHEN HE SPEAKS WITHOUT A TELEPROMTER???
  • Bevos JL 2012/07/27 14:18:59
    Bevos
    +2
    Yep. I always know something STUPID will come out. But like someone said, we always find out what he REALLY thinks about America, when he goes off the Teleprompter.
  • JL Bevos 2012/07/27 16:20:04
    JL
    +1
    THE LIES ARE EASIER TO REMEMBER WHEN THEY ARE WRITTEN DOWN....THE GREAT ORATOR!
  • Yo'Adri... JL 2012/07/29 12:49:39 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    BOOM!
    that's the magic about TRUTH.....it NEVER changes.!
  • Yo'Adri... JL 2012/07/29 12:49:23
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Indeed...it's a GIFT everytime he ventures out onhis OWN......the true Barry Soetoro
    comes out.!
  • HarleyCharley 2012/07/26 18:07:59
    HarleyCharley
    +1
    crazy...
  • Lord Emperor of Dune 2012/07/26 17:59:45
    Lord Emperor of Dune
    +2
    Lewis Carroll couldn't have made this stuff up in his wildest pipe dream...
    jaberwokey
    And the only vorpel we're left with is at the polling booth. Great post!
  • Yo'Adri... Lord Em... 2012/07/26 18:09:58
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Thanks......appreciate that., Dune!
  • Lord Em... Yo'Adri... 2012/07/26 18:26:19
    Lord Emperor of Dune
    +2
    I was given a copy of "The Annotated Alice" for my 7th birthday. It's been my favorite work ever since. It's funny that you would post this since the Alice collection was really a huge stinging political piece. It still works today, only the absurdity seems less absurd by comparison lol! Instead of the Lion and the Unicorn we have The Eagle and the Dragon, and Tweedle Dee and Dumb live in one of the finest houses in the nation.

Off with their heads! haha
    lewis carroll lion and the unicorn
  • Striker 2012/07/26 17:58:19
    Striker
    +2
    You're making us THINK too hard! LOL
  • Yo'Adri... Striker 2012/07/26 18:11:08
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Striker.......you don't get it?????I'm trying to exclude the Libturds from reading it.....If it takes thinking.and common sense......no worry!
  • Striker Yo'Adri... 2012/07/26 18:13:27
    Striker
    +2
    Naw, I got it, of course. The strain is only in coming up with a helpful reply.
  • Yo'Adri... Striker 2012/07/26 18:59:51
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    I knew that!

2014/09/01 21:47:48