Please read my friends letter to Pelosi...

mustangluver 2009/10/15 17:57:10
Ms. Pelosi:

I have heard things that deeply disturb me. No it wasn't your foul mouthed outbursts about people who go to Town Hall meeting being Un-American, radicals, extremists, or malcontents. Being Nazis wearing Swastikas. I think the Swastika wearers are right there in your administration.

The Health Care legislation your attempting to ram down the throats of Americans is a good example. A single Payer option? Why? I remember a speech given by Mr.Obama that said if we were happy with our health care we wouldn't have to change. Oh, it looks like they will have no choice but to opt into a program they do not need or want. We will have to pay for that health care and it will come from our savings or checking accounts, that really amounts to theft. If we don't opt in we face a fine and if we don't pay the fine then we will face a $25,000 fine and a year in jail.... What communist drew this plan up?

Now we find out there are back door dealings to fund ACORN again by a program called the Community Reinvestment Act whereby you force the banks to again give loans to poor credit risks under threats to shut down their interstate bank branches and would not allow them to open new branches.

This has to be the most deceitful and vile administration I have ever seen.

I remember watching you reflecting back to the 60's and 70's talking about the violence and tearing up as you spoke of it. May I tell you you haven't seen anything yet. There is a revolution brewing that would put 1776 to shame. All they are waiting for is you to push the wrong button and the lid will blow. And knowing this administration they may not have long to wait.

If your desire is to destroy this country you are on the right track. It appears our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution mean little to this administration. If there is enough left maybe we can start over and design a new government that the framers envisioned.

You all have a nice day, and remember we are watching.....

• asalways just ed 2009/10/15 18:05:27
    Great letter!
    asalways just ed
    +2
    Pelosi, does not care. She could give a rats ass about the average human being. She is a power hungry animal. I agree there is a revolution brewing. I have said that for some time. Our sovereign nation is being dismantle by a few people who want to change this country for the worst.

as always

just ed.

• T-Time1 2009/10/20 00:52:17
    She could care less but great letter!
    T-Time1
    She does not respond to anyone ....cause she is a commie!!!
  • BornToBeWild 2009/10/16 17:44:32 (edited)
    She could care less but great letter!
    BornToBeWild
    HER EYES ARE ONLY FOR MAKING OBAMA HAPPY, NOT THIS COUNTRY! WHAT SHOULD BE PRIORITY TO HER ISN'T, NEVER HAS BEEN, AND NEVER WILL BE!
  • TheGroundsquirrel 2009/10/16 02:33:35
    TheGroundsquirrel
    The Community Reinvestment act was put in place a long time ago.
  • Lisa 2009/10/16 02:04:37
    Great letter!
    Lisa
    +1
    Great letter, Mustang - I think it's excellent, but as you know, Pelosi and all of the far left can't understand what the heck our problem is with their agenda. To the far left Libs, we are RWNJ's, birthers and conspiracy theorists. Pelosi is a #1 nut-job on a mission. The worst thing that happened in this country was for one party to be completely in control. This is when we started losing the battle. They need to be reminded that we still have a Constitution and although it may not mean alot to them, it means alot to us. I believe that if things continue on this collision course, there will most definately be a revolt. .
  • mustang... Lisa 2009/10/16 08:16:22
    mustangluver
    +1
    Yes, i told my friend she probably has screeners and will never read his letter...
  • belle 2009/10/15 22:51:49
    Great letter!
    belle
    +1
    love it, so true, every word. Nancy can't handle this type of letter. She can't accept the truth, she only knows how to deal with lies.
  • keeper 2009/10/15 22:14:22
    Great letter!
    keeper
    +1
    Good One!!!! I hope she reads it!
  • doofieg... keeper 2009/10/15 23:57:48
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    Some aide will get it, and destroy it before she ever sees it. Should have it published in a paper the Pelousi reads. If she can read.
  • keeper doofieg... 2009/10/16 00:03:22
    keeper
    hehehehe....
  • mustang... doofieg... 2009/10/16 08:17:57
    mustangluver
    +1
    Yes, that is what i told my friend but he thought it was worth a try..
  • Patric 2009/10/15 20:40:22
    She could care less but great letter!
    Patric
    +1
    I wonder why she is so in favor of this health care ?

Is there something about free BOTOX for any old, hagar looking , over the hill liberal that wants it ?
  • mustang... Patric 2009/10/16 08:19:31
    mustangluver
    +1
    One has to wonder why none of them will be participating in the wonderful health care plan themselves...
  • Patric mustang... 2009/10/16 11:54:11
    Patric
    No wonder to me,,,, the plan sucks....
  • kevracer 2009/10/15 18:09:25
    kevracer
    Poorly written letter- did your friend even finish junior high english classes? An example:

"The Health Care legislation your attempting to ram down"

Folks don't read letters written so poorly
  • doofieg... kevracer 2009/10/16 00:03:48
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    They read your post, didn't they? And while it's not necessarily poorly written , it is obviously written by a Pelousi supporter.
  • mustang... doofieg... 2009/10/16 08:21:36
    mustangluver
    1000%
  • mustang... kevracer 2009/10/16 08:20:48
    mustangluver
    Thank you for your kindness...
  • Zuggi 2009/10/15 18:05:44
    Zuggi
    I think the Swastika wearers are right there in your administration.

Which is exactly what she was claiming you were saying. She was calling you out on the biggest Godwin ever.

Kind of like the official GOP Hitler subtitle video posted for 5 mins on health care .
  • asalways just ed 2009/10/15 18:05:27
    Great letter!
    asalways just ed
    +2

as always

just ed.

2014/10/25 04:19:03