Please RAVE - State of the Union Seating Planners Troll Pants Crapper Ted Nugent, Put Him Next to Gay Civil Rights Activist from Portland. Hilarious or Horrible ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2013/02/13 17:16:36
Hilarious
Horrible
Please RAVE - State of the Union Seating Planners Troll Ted Nugent, Put Him Next to Gay Civil Rights Activist from Portland. Hilarious or Horrible ?

After all that brouhaha over Ted Nugent — you know, the guy who threatened to kill President Obama — getting invited to the State of the Union by Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX), the hard-talking, pants-shittingrocker was seldom seen throughout the evening.

But the one photo of Nugent that did make the rounds was publicized not from Stockman's camp, but rather from that of Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), the congressman who invited Nugent's seatmate — Portland musician Thomas Lauderdale.

Lauderdale, best known for founding the "little orchestra" known as Pink Martini, is the anti-Ted Nugent: A liberal, Occupy-Movement-supporting, openly gay civil rights activist who favors gun control and loves classical music.ted nugent trolled

Read More: http://gawker.com/5983929/state-of-the-union-seati...

• legalamericanwoman 2013/02/15 01:06:20 (edited)
    Horrible
    legalamericanwoman
    +72
    it isnt really horrible though. Nugent will take it in stride noting , as do we all, even you, Che , noting who it is that loves to make others feel debased , even though the following link shows your hero Che Gueverra , nearly worshipped torturous murderous death and debasement of anyone who did not go along with his fervor for murder .

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/...

Kind of says it all about you. And what good do you do for anyone following after such a man? What good do you do? Number two on the list of Che Gueverras memorable quote list is so like you ... memorable

Nugent wants the constitution of the USA to be enforced because he understands it.

You follow a http://www.ihatethemedia.com/... man whose life was devoted to debasement and murder.of others, very similar to islamic or other intent What does that say about YOU, Che? It says everything about you.

" “Blind hate against the enemy creates a forceful impulse that cracks the boundaries of natural human limitations, transforming the soldier in an effective, selective and cold killing machine. A people without hate cannot triumph against the adversary.” " from the website ihatethemedia.com .

In my opinion, Che, you are filled with the same blind hatred of complete sunlit truth as are any ...

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/...

In my opinion, Che, you are filled with the same blind hatred of complete sunlit truth as are any religious groups or politicians or anarchists. To me,. such people are so angry inside they want everyone else to die violently and uselessly to assuage blind anger. That does not make such people better than others. It proves such people are empty and are not capable of seeing love.

Wake up, Che. Everyone deserves to live a life of freedom . Even you . Those who serve murder are empty suits which serve nothing but more emptiness and provide no VIABLE solutions to problems.

YOU are better than Che. Wake up.

• Apache 2013/02/19 03:46:55
    Horrible
    Apache
    +31
    Neither but the usual limited dichotomy of choices comes with this blogs inherent bias.
    Another non issue inflated to align with an obvious anti republican agenda.
    It's time individuals voted on policies & dared cross the party divide.
    Time to tackle the issues and not the individuals.
    China is emerging as the next superpower, America needs to unite rather than be fractured further by lunatics like Che who have yet to evolve when it comes to the real issues in politics.
  • User De... Apache 2013/02/19 12:31:20 (edited)
    User Deactivated
    +13
    Beautiful, and brains as well.

Don't let that piece of crap Che get you down, You have a beautiful face, He's just jealous and treats everyone that way.
  • Che Gue... User De... 2013/02/19 14:21:34
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Nose Fetish ? lol
  • Apache User De... 2013/02/20 08:04:18
    Apache
    +13
    I appreciate the advice & already had my immunization shots before entering the den;)
  • Che Gue... Apache 2013/02/19 14:21:13
  • User De... Che Gue... 2013/02/19 17:24:02
    User Deactivated
    +7
    Let us see a picture of you, Che Guano. You are a the most petty little man on SodaHead.
  • Che Gue... User De... 2013/02/19 17:29:42
    Che Guevara - Hero
    I have posted my photo on SH many times. If is killing you to see my pic, hear you go.
    http://www.bringvictory.com/
  • User De... Che Gue... 2013/02/19 17:53:33 (edited)
    User Deactivated
    +8
    That is soooo last decade. Come now, be a sport, and let everyone critique the man behind the Che Guano mask.

Awwwww, now you've gone and blocked me. Booo Hoooo Hoooo. LOLOL And I was so hoping that we could become besties.
  • Che Gue... User De... 2013/02/19 18:04:08
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Anything else ? lol
  • Apache Che Gue... 2013/02/20 08:07:29
    Apache
    +10
    Blocking? Over those relatively benign comments? Not really very democratic of you...
  • Apache Che Gue... 2013/02/20 08:05:34
    Apache
    +9
    I love the character in this face! Thank you.
  • Che Guevara - Hero 2013/02/18 03:45:16
    Hilarious
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    The NEW Ted Nugent T-Shirt Line NOW AVAILABLE
    The NEW Ted Nugent T Shirt Line Now Available
  • John Hall 2013/02/16 23:32:14
    Hilarious
    John Hall
    +4
    He was there to piss the anyti gun nuts off .
  • Che Gue... John Hall 2013/02/17 00:13:46
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    I don't think anyone even noticed him there in the nosebleed section. lol
  • John Hall Che Gue... 2013/02/17 15:59:26
    John Hall
    +3
    Doesn't matter the lame stream media knew he was there and it was news . That's all it matters to people whether you like him or not .
  • Che Gue... John Hall 2013/02/17 22:20:43
    Che Guevara - Hero
    The Lame Stream Media
    fox news
    Fox News
    rush limbaugh
    Rush Limbaugh
    Glenn Beck
    Glenn Beck
  • John Hall Che Gue... 2013/02/17 22:59:07
    John Hall
    +3
    Now please don't forget to add ABC , CNN, NBC , CBS and MSNBC you see they also lie and deceive , distort the news .
  • Che Gue... John Hall 2013/02/18 03:51:00
  • John Hall Che Gue... 2013/02/18 04:46:49
    John Hall
    +2
    You've been brainwashed by your Liam Stream Media .
  • TheBorg John Hall 2013/02/22 06:42:39
  • John Hall TheBorg 2013/02/22 13:57:04
    John Hall
    Then why do you watch Fox News if you feel that way .
  • TheBorg John Hall 2013/02/22 23:55:52
    TheBorg
    I don't and couldn't even if I wanted to because I don't have a television. I get my news from a variety of sources and from a variety of locations (local, national and international) on internet.

If I hear or see a news story that peeks my interest, I use Google and other resources to investigate and get as many facts as I can and since Faux News doesn't deal in facts but strictly opinion and especially misinformation, I stay clear of them online.

http://bit.ly/vbJdFk

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
    Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook

• Jere 2013/02/16 19:47:19
    Horrible
    Jere
    +1
    Sheer stupidity
  • dallasjoe 2013/02/16 17:33:31
    Horrible
    dallasjoe
    +2
    Horrible that a Known TERRORIST like Ted should even be allowed within 1000 Meters from the President
  • John Hall dallasjoe 2013/02/16 22:30:03
    John Hall
    +3
    Please tell me how you think he's a terrorist .
  • dallasjoe John Hall 2013/02/16 22:37:57
    dallasjoe
    +1
    Suck on my Machine GUN If you had said that to Bush he might have complied dropping to his Knees and unzipping the Speakers zipper
  • John Hall dallasjoe 2013/02/16 23:13:50
    John Hall
    +4
    That's not being a terrorist for hating a president . If thats the case how many from both sides would be terrorist for saying nasty things about them .
  • dallasjoe John Hall 2013/02/16 23:17:51
  • S and S 2013/02/16 16:10:36
  • Conserv... S and S 2013/02/16 22:47:21
  • Che Gue... S and S 2013/02/16 22:58:47 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    You seem uninformed.

Ted Nugent comments prompt Secret Service investigation

The controversy erupted after the self-styled “Motor City Madman” made an impassioned plea for support for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney during the National Rifle Association meeting in St. Louis last weekend. “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November,” Nugent said of the Obama administration.

He also included a cryptic pronouncement: “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
    http://articles.washingtonpos...

Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President.

UPDATE.....UPDATE.....UPDATE....
    The Girly Man I responded to posted and then BLOCKED me like a scared little girl. lol
    You seem uninformed.

http://articles.washingtonpos...

UPDATE.....UPDATE.....UPDATE....
  • S and S Che Gue... 2013/02/16 23:21:58
  • RJ~PWCM... Che Gue... 2013/02/17 11:30:08
  • Che Gue... RJ~PWCM... 2013/02/17 22:31:23 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Thank you for confirming that Ted Nugent is just a puss with a big mouth.

"Ted Nugent has an appointment with the Secret Service on Thursday after he was called in to explain his comments about President Obama at a National Rifle Association Conference in St. Louis last week. The Associated Press reports:

http://articles.washingtonpos...
  • Picasso's Cat 2013/02/16 14:54:36
    Hilarious
    Picasso's Cat
    +3
    It's ok.......... Nugent was only wanting to be there just to piss off other people, so he got a little of what he was there for............. not a big deal, now he knows people don't take him seriously, but rather like a joke that went horribly wrong, lol.
    He's use to people treating him like a dick.................. because he is!
  • jas wats 2013/02/16 13:38:53
    Hilarious
    jas wats
    +3
    This conservative says a real man doesn't care if the man next to him is gay.
  • RJ~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/16 13:36:05
    Hilarious
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    They should have seated Ted next to 0bama so Ted could kick him in the ass.
  • gldynmd... RJ~PWCM... 2013/02/16 16:06:50 (edited)
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +4
    Dr Carson gave 0bama the best ass kicking I've ever seen. Zing! Did you see 0bama's face? lol
  • Che Gue... gldynmd... 2013/02/16 23:08:34
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    ADD/ADHD Much ?

The Thread Subject is:
    State of the Union Seating Planners Troll Pants Crapper Ted Nugent, Put Him Next to Gay Civil Rights Activist from Portland. Hilarious or Horrible ?

Spamming a thread is considered rude.
  • gldynmd... Che Gue... 2013/02/17 01:23:21
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    Oops you are so correct. blushing

2014/09/18 23:46:57