Planned Parenthood Vs. Pro- Lifers: Which Do You Support?

J Montana 2012/02/22 23:04:54
Planned Parenthood
Pro- Lifers
Would you care if your tax dollars pay for birth control and abortions?

• Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~ 2012/02/23 23:35:08
    Planned Parenthood
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +84
    Because PP will never force an abortion on a pro-life person while a pro-lifer would certainly force un unwilling woman to go full term with a pregnancy.

Planned Parenthood

• Pro- Lifers
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    And I oppose everything that Marxist punk does when it comes too abortion rights! He is a callous bastard and has no regards to the life of the unborn!
  • TheTailor 2012/02/25 03:27:02
    Pro- Lifers
    TheTailor
    +2
    I'm absolutely pro life but in the case of incest or rape, women need an option. It's my opinion they should have access to the morning after pill.
  • Gris TheTailor 2012/02/26 01:01:58
    Gris
    Ah, ah ah, the morning after pill is abortion! so therefore it shouldn't be allowed.. as Santorum believes.. Miscarriage is Mother Natures way to abort an unhealthy fetus..
  • TheTailor Gris 2012/02/26 01:06:15
    TheTailor
    You don't know if conception occured, ergo, you don't know life was aborted.
  • Gris TheTailor 2012/02/26 01:52:45
    Gris
    Tell that to the Santorum-ists..
  • TheTailor Gris 2012/02/26 02:42:58
    TheTailor
    I'm telling you, along with whomever else doesn't have the common sense to see it.
  • Maria R 2012/02/25 02:53:58
    Pro- Lifers
    Maria R
    +1
    I do believe the life of the mother is paramount...so if the mother's life is in danger, then the baby may be terminated if it is too early to live. I also believe it is permissible in the cases of rape or incest....although I still believe it is a loss of a baby....some things I just couldn't ask someone to live with.
  • Kat 2012/02/25 02:03:27
    Pro- Lifers
    Kat
    +3
    It's a baby
  • Freeranger 2012/02/25 01:40:15
    Pro- Lifers
    Freeranger
    +3
    Pro life 100%
  • Stacy F 2012/02/24 23:32:14
    Pro- Lifers
    Stacy F
    +5
    It never ceases to amaze me how the pro-choice crowd seems to think that its the BABY'S fault that it was conceived. With all the contraceptive products that are already out there, maybe the liberal leftist crowd should consider that it takes "two to tango". If people don't want to have children, they have several options. Condoms. The pill. IUDs like the "Nuva Ring". And while I realize that it is becoming harder and harder (no insinuations intended there, sorry!) for young people to resist the temptation to have sex, there IS always abstinence. Look at it this way... If you want to have sex, take PREcautions, use protection of some sort or another. But if you choose to have UN-protected sex, and you and your significant other learn you will be parents, then take responsibility for your actions, and prepare to be a parent. The option of abortion should be off the table, the only people you have to blame are yourselves. A baby should not be the one to pay the price for someone else's stupidity
  • Mr. Rock "n" Roll 2012/02/24 23:26:30
    Pro- Lifers
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    +4
    Not One cent of federal or state tax dollars should ever be spent funding abortions.

If abortion is a choice, than let the person making the choice pay for their sin with their own money and their own soul.
  • Stacy F Mr. Roc... 2012/02/24 23:38:22
    Stacy F
    +4
    Unfortunately, so as far as Federally-funded abortion is concerned, Obama repealed that law on his FIFTH day in office! Please, Lord, give us a Republican this time!
    Planned Parenthood
    +2
    97% of Planned Parenthood funding budget goes to provide services other that abortion. That in itself speaks that the religious and politcal right are making far more of this issue than there really is.
  • Catch224u sjalan 2012/02/24 23:40:07
    Catch224u
    What do they use the 97% for?
  • sjalan Catch224u 2012/02/24 23:43:03
    +1
    Short and sweet. HERE.

sweet
  • DizziNY sjalan 2012/02/28 17:37:16
    DizziNY
    Then you donate YOUR money to kill babies. I don't want MY money used for that. If women need health services other than abortion, they can go to a place like Catholic Charities. And don't try to say they push their beliefs on you because they don't. I have been using their services for 7 years and they do not push anything on me.
    Planned Parenthood, aka- The Program to Kill Off "Inferior" People.

Margaret Sanger aligned herself with the eugenicists whose ideology prevailed in the early 20th century. Eugenicists strongly espoused racial supremacy and “purity,” particularly of the “Aryan” race. Eugenicists hoped to purify the bloodlines and improve the race by encouraging the “fit” to reproduce and the “unfit” to restrict their reproduction. They sought to contain the “inferior” races through segregation, sterilization, birth control and abortion.
  • sjalan DizziNY 2012/02/28 23:55:31
    +1
    I donate my money to do the most good, NOT abide by the supposed prolifer attitudes that are being forced upon our citizens by Christo-fascists.

Got it. The Planned Parenthood of today is NOT the Planned Parenthood of Margaret Sanger.

Your comparison of the two periods of the organization is nothing short of a total falsehood.
  • DizziNY sjalan 2012/02/29 14:56:50
    DizziNY
    Baloney, Planned Murder is still preying on poor blacks and other poor people.
    DON"T fund Planned Murder with any FEDERAL money, aka- MY MONEY.
  • aashbbyy 2012/02/24 22:26:10
    aashbbyy
    +3
    Well I am pro life, so i dont wanna pay for abortions, but ill pay for the birth control. If kids are gonna have sex let them be protected.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/02/24 21:36:46
    Pro- Lifers
    ☆ QueenAline
    +6
    "Thou shalt not kill"....abortion is killing
  • Gris ☆ Queen... 2012/02/26 01:15:27
    Gris
    +1
    Ah, but God Himself, gave the orders to Moses that if a woman is pregnant of a bastard child, she should be stoned to death immediately.. If some had some religious education of 'religious laws' they would know that God gave Moses laws that are equal to what is in the Qur'an and some are even worse.. Like telling the people that if they are starving they can serve their children for dinner..
    2 Kings 6:26-29

As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, "Help me, my lord the king!"

The king replied, "If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?" Then he asked her, "What's the matter?"

She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Lamentations 4:10

With their own hands compassionate women
    have cooked their own children,
    who became their food
    when my people were destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (also Lev 26:29)
    Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you...
    2 Kings 6:26-29

Lamentations 4:10

have cooked their own children,
    who became their food
    when my people were destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (also Lev 26:29)
    Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.
  • Veni Vidi ☆ Queen... 2012/03/03 22:26:43
    Veni Vidi
    I am glad to see you are against death penalty and for universal health care.
    Good for you!
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/02/24 21:27:38
    Pro- Lifers
    Rusty Shackleford
    +6
    We are endowed with life by our Creator.
  • Trust Noone 2012/02/24 20:52:21
    Pro- Lifers
    Trust Noone
    +6
    It's amazing how many people can justify killing the the unborn as long as the law says they can. "self-centered lifestyle"
  • ginny.bisho 2012/02/24 20:19:22
    Planned Parenthood
    ginny.bisho
    +2
    I would much prefer the designation of pro-choice then pro-abortion. Pro-abortion is an emotion ploy to distract from a woman's right to choose the course her life takes.
  • Trust N... ginny.b... 2012/02/24 21:00:31 (edited)
    Trust Noone
    Okay, pro choice makes it sound less inhuman.
  • Niles ginny.b... 2012/02/24 21:56:36
    Niles
    And you are pro-choice? Does that mean you support a woman’s right to have an abortion for any reason throughout all nine months of pregnancy?
  • DizziNY ginny.b... 2012/02/28 17:39:08
    DizziNY
    Pro-abortion is more truthful as to what Planned Parenthood is, murder.
  • Kaimeso 2012/02/24 19:36:13
    Planned Parenthood
    Kaimeso
    +5
    I would rather a small amount of my tax dollars be spent on birth control than spend the HUGE amount that it takes to raise a child on welfare.
  • Trust N... Kaimeso 2012/02/24 21:12:28
    Trust Noone
    +3
    So it's better to kill them then to feed them, That's the dumbest solution ever.
    "The liberal mind is a terrible thing to waste"
  • ☆ Queen... Trust N... 2012/02/24 21:37:55
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    don't you know that "liberalism is a mental disorder"?
  • Kaimeso ☆ Queen... 2012/02/24 22:40:27
    Kaimeso
    +1
    And you obviously don't know the difference between a condom and a surgical procedure,..
  • Trust N... ☆ Queen... 2012/02/24 22:57:58
    Trust Noone
    Yes I do. Unfortunately there is no cure for self destructive tendencies.
  • Kaimeso Trust N... 2012/02/24 22:39:44
    Kaimeso
    +3
    Pssst,... HINT,... abortion is NOT birth control,.. but then again the brainwashed RWNJs and catholics don't understand the difference,..

For your possible education, these (among other devices) are birth control,..
    condoms
    birth control pills
    interuterine device
  • Trust N... Kaimeso 2012/02/24 23:01:04
    Trust Noone
    Unfortunately, who ever got together to make you did use them.
  • Kaimeso Trust N... 2012/02/24 23:07:43
    Kaimeso
    +1
    I guess this is just the way it goes,.. when you have no valid response just make a lame attempt at an insult,..
    FAIL
  • Trust N... Kaimeso 2012/02/24 23:35:09
    Trust Noone
    +1
    Yea your right, I could have made my point in a way. Hay look at it this way if your parents used contraceptives during you turn to be conceived, we wouldn't be having this exchange of opinion.
  • Kaimeso Trust N... 2012/02/24 23:39:50
    Kaimeso
    Yes, well if you want insults then I do remember something about the best part of you probably ran down your mothers leg,..

Still I notice you haven't acknowledged the difference between birth control and abortion so you still get a fail,..
  • Trust N... Kaimeso 2012/02/25 00:14:11
    Trust Noone
    Look kalmeso, I don't care if you do or don't use contraceptives, the question stats abortion "killing the unborn" if you are comfortable with that then that is your choice. And who cares if I failed your mindset.
  • Kaimeso Trust N... 2012/02/25 01:23:17
    Kaimeso
    +1
    Might want to try re-reading that question since it asked: "Would you care if your tax dollars pay for birth control and abortions?"

My first response said, "I would rather a small amount of my tax dollars be spent on birth control"

Take note of the keywords common in both those statements, "birth control".

Then you attacked me for expressing my opinion, but you couldn't even do that right since in your dim mind you think birth control and abortion is the same thing,... Sorry, but that is just, DUMB.

2014/11/29 02:34:39