PAULBORG: "I ..WILL NOT vote for Mitt Romney for president. If that elects Obama for a 2nd term so be it"

Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/04/25 18:14:57
A Day earlier I posted how , once again, the Quisling Ron Paul manage to LOSE 5 primaries; his delegate count is at 79.

WELL folks a 'sterling' example of the venal , spiteful, petty mindset that characterizes the spirit of the Ron Paul Supporter posted what many a Ron Paul supporter TRULY feels...

THE PAULBORG STATED THE FOLLOWING

"I CANNOT and WILL NOT vote for Mitt Romney for president. If that elects Obama for a 2nd term so be it: "

I have been chastised on many on occasion for pointing out the fantacisim of The PaulBorg. i have been told we need to 'reach out and work together"..and my revealing the truth about their character does not help.

well AGAIN so saith the Paulborg..

"I CANNOT and WILL NOT vote for Mitt Romney for president. If that elects Obama for a 2nd term so be it"

NOW how do you reach out to THAT...how you educate people ready to have 4 more years of Obama.

How do you work with such mean-spirited, short sighted, small minded people?

the PaulBorg are bound and determined to re-elect obama..and when the 'dung' hits the fan; I can assure you THEY will feel no remorse..and will accept no responsibility...

SOOO Let's hear it Hey paulborg is this what you TRULY feel?..

and the rest of us..tell me how do you feel with fanatical fools such as these???

Read More: http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/delegates

• KCurtis 2012/04/25 23:02:50 (edited)
    KCurtis
    +11
    I continue to tell the RP fans, that they should vote with their hearts in the Primary, but vote with their Brains in the General.

A write in or no vote is a guarantee Obama will be here to see the last election held in the USofA. con

• Uranos7 2012/05/06 20:04:56
    Uranos7
    The Clark-Koch ticket was endorsed by the Peoria Journal Star in Peoria, Illinois,[7] and received 921,128 votes (1.06% of the total nationwide).[8] This was the highest number and percentage of popular votes a Libertarian Party candidate has ever received in a presidential race. His strongest support was in Alaska, where he came in third place with 11.66% of the vote, finishing ahead of independent candidate John Anderson and receiving almost half as many votes as Jimmy Carter.

Reagan won with 2 third paarty candidates on the ballot in all 50 states.
    Third party candidates recieved a larger percentage of the vot that year than ever before or I believe since. You are discounting that Ron Paul as 3rd party may just hurt Obama more than Romney and help republicans win again.
  • Ballade... Uranos7 2012/05/06 20:07:04
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    ROSS PEROT
  • Uranos7 Ballade... 2012/05/06 20:15:11
    Uranos7
    polls also showed that Ross Perot drew 38% of his vote from Bush, and 38% of his vote from Clinton, while the rest of his voters would have stayed home had he not been on the ballot.
    He drew equally from both so did not really change the outcome either.
  • Ballade... Uranos7 2012/05/06 20:16:23
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    others show him drawing MORE from Bush...and boy wasn't that great the fact ross ran twice and Clinton WON twice..isn't a co-incidence?
  • Uranos7 Ballade... 2012/05/06 20:28:24
    Uranos7
    Cliton had the benefit of a good economy and actually lowering the deficit on his side. Plus he had done what republicans had promised and failed to do = implement welfare reform.
    He was all but unbeatable for re-election.
    [Clinton was aa sleazebag but he wrote budgets like a republican. ;} ]
  • Ballade... Uranos7 2012/05/06 20:35:17
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    and with a little help from ross Perot
  • Uranos7 Ballade... 2012/05/06 21:18:47
    Uranos7
    After we conducted this rough check, Paul’s campaign spokesman, Gary Howard, said by email that their numbers showed that Paul garnered $34,480 from members of the military; other GOP candidates fielded $13,848 and Obama took in $19,849.
    http://www.politifact.com/tex...
    The military support Ron Paul more than any other candidate, are they crazy whacko's too?
  • Ballade... Uranos7 2012/05/06 23:47:35
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    I would rather a source of information a tad less biased...ron Paul Campaign people will lie to anyone about anything having to do with the Quisling...that's why they are called Spin Doctors
  • Uranos7 Ballade... 2012/05/07 01:34:39
    Uranos7
    Even Obama has conceded to this fact. considering he normally denies anything that puts him at a disadvantage unless it is irrefutable that is evidence in thier favor.
    But I suspect that you are so biased no information source would suffice.
    You are free to look it up there are other sources that back it up.
  • Ballade... Uranos7 2012/05/07 04:35:06
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    you still have 80 delegates...and if you have to go to OBAMA for confirmation...you do know that your Weedsiah tried to pack a defense oversight committee with people connected to george soros ...the same George Soros that owns obama
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/04/27 08:51:41
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Some of those (supposedly) RP supporters give Libertarians a bad name.
  • Nik 2012/04/27 04:49:30
    Nik
    +1
    And just as Romney won those 5 primaries, Ron Paul SWEPT the caucus states which are now just arriving on their final delegate allocation stage. Minnesota, Iowa, Colorado, and Washington can, at this point be claimed as Ron Paul victories. The insiders have confirmed it. Paul supporters dominated, especially for the unsworn delegates.

But now I ask of you: Give me a scenario that Mitt Romney can possibly win the general election. Lay out the coalition for me. He is tremendously unpopular with independents. He is tremendously unpopular with youth. He is (ironically) tremendously unpopular with liberals. His base is not a pro-Romney base. It is an anti-incumbent base. There is no weaker base for a major candidate than the one Mitt Romney stands on. No matter how much BS the MSM shoves down your throat, the fact remains that Mitt Romney cannot win in any scenario. Ron Paul would have a better shot in the general considering that he polls high with independents and youth (who historically determine elections), he even has managed to gain the support of anti-war democrats (something Romney can only dream of) and does will have the full force of the Republican Party behind him. If Romney is the nominee, It is safe to say that at least 7% of the party will defect and vote either 3...

But now I ask of you: Give me a scenario that Mitt Romney can possibly win the general election. Lay out the coalition for me. He is tremendously unpopular with independents. He is tremendously unpopular with youth. He is (ironically) tremendously unpopular with liberals. His base is not a pro-Romney base. It is an anti-incumbent base. There is no weaker base for a major candidate than the one Mitt Romney stands on. No matter how much BS the MSM shoves down your throat, the fact remains that Mitt Romney cannot win in any scenario. Ron Paul would have a better shot in the general considering that he polls high with independents and youth (who historically determine elections), he even has managed to gain the support of anti-war democrats (something Romney can only dream of) and does will have the full force of the Republican Party behind him. If Romney is the nominee, It is safe to say that at least 7% of the party will defect and vote either 3rd party or write in Ron Paul. Without that 7% Romney cannot win. If Paul is the nominee, the GOP establishment will not be defecting, seeing that the establishment's main cause is to defeat Obama.

So again, I challenge you to define the coalition that can win for Romney. Good luck. Because it doesn't exist.
  • Ballade... Nik 2012/04/27 05:52:21
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    according to the WSJ which i trust...you Paulborg are lying to yourselves and everyone else you have 14 more states PERIOD ...you have by current count 80 delegates to Romney's over 800 that's EIGHT HUNDRED..

Now you Paulpukes might need a coalition...the rest of us KNOW that 4 more year of Obama will kill the republic...myself i am ready to hold my nose and vote for Romney....but then I am a staunch American and not a Paulpuke
  • Nik Ballade... 2012/04/27 15:31:54 (edited)
    Nik
    Regarding delegate counts: They are up for debate even among news sources. Every state has a widely differing and complicated allocation method. It is hard to say exactly how many delegates will actually be voting that way. You also forget that many caucus states have non-binding straw polls. The "winner" of that doesn't actually mean anything. It is all in the delegates. As the caucus states begin to wrap up, we are finding that many delegates to Tampa are Paul delegates. Santorum supporters have jumped on board with Ron Paul as they see that Paul is the only true conservative left in the race.

If you were as informed as you perpetate yourself to be, you would tell me the Romney coalition. You dodged the question. Tell me. How can Romney win? I told you Paul's coalition. I told you how and why he has a such a broad appeal. I told you what the polls tell us. I used historical examples. The fact that you resort to ad hominim tells me that you are not quite as sure of yourself as you'd like to think. American presidential politics are all about the independent vote and coalition building.

So I ask you again. Tell me what the winning Romney coalition is.
  • Gary 2012/04/27 02:08:54 (edited)
    Gary
    +3
    It gives me a headache trying to read this nonsense. No wonder you're a Mitt Romney supporter.

rwnj
  • Ballade... Gary 2012/04/27 02:17:30
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    then leave the blog
  • Gary Ballade... 2012/04/27 02:32:51
    Gary
    +2
    Please don't respond to me again, I had almost forgot this attack on the English language existed.
  • Ballade... Gary 2012/04/27 02:40:48
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    then simply LEAVE if you don't like it
  • Gary Ballade... 2012/04/27 02:44:26 (edited)
    Gary
    +2
    Why do you continue to reply to me? Are you a stalker?

(edit) And a blocker.

rwnj blocker
  • AL Gary 2012/04/27 04:03:15
    AL
    Sorry to hear about that Gary! Have you ever tried a glass of warm prune juice for that problem before? I promise you Gary -it will rock your world partner!
  • Ballade... AL 2012/04/27 05:55:00
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    Gary is crying because he was very unhappy here on my blog...so i blocked him to make him happy...NOW he doesn't have to suffer with my use of language
  • cuz Gary 2012/04/27 02:35:26
    cuz
    +2
    lol.......
  • Gary cuz 2012/04/27 02:43:37 (edited)
    Gary
    +3
    What a goof.

(EDIT) Since he can't support his end of an argument he blocks people. LMAO
  • Ballade... Gary 2012/04/27 02:44:43
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    here since you find it so odious to be here...I will relieve your discomfort
  • Deep007 2012/04/27 01:01:17
    Deep007
    +1

sounds like a changeling i know named Ron Paul...a Ross Perot by any other name
  • Ballade... Deep007 2012/04/27 01:23:45
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    yup....the paulpukes are confident they can hijack the convention...if they fail I predict a hue and cry to get Ron paul to run as an 'indoe' and I further predict spooky Dide Soros will happily bankroll such an effort
  • Deep007 Ballade... 2012/05/10 13:59:45
    Deep007
    he already is banking it
  • Ballade... Deep007 2012/05/11 00:35:56
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    BUT these paulpukes
    invent Romney is part of some cabal The bilderbergers etc...they are too stupid to see an alliance that will destroy the republic
  • Deep007 Ballade... 2012/05/11 08:16:56
    Deep007
    they can't help it..they are BRAINWASHED...recognized and rise above
  • cuz 2012/04/27 00:11:49
    cuz
    +2
    Still pushing Romney, huh Balladeer? Well guess what you'll get!

George Bush endorses Mitt Romney

Proof of NWO from George Bush SR New World Order
  • Ballade... cuz 2012/04/27 01:24:21
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    keep wearing that tin foil it will protect you from ...THEM
  • cuz Ballade... 2012/04/27 01:25:14
    cuz
    +2
    Enjoy your shackles.
  • Ballade... cuz 2012/04/27 02:39:36
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    yours are worse....you are shackled by fear and ignorance
  • mwg0735 2012/04/26 18:30:27
  • Ballade... mwg0735 2012/04/26 18:31:51
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    yup...I am not doing handsprings that Romney is the nominee Apparant...BUT he is far better than Obama....the paulBorg are either too stupid, too stoned, or too fanatical to see that
  • hazel Ballade... 2012/04/26 23:37:02
    hazel
    +2
    I am among the group that did not choose ROMNEY as my first choice, and frankly I paid little attention to him, now I know not every one believes the way I do and thats fine ,but I will tell all that for 3 years I have been praying and begging the good Lord to give us a God loving person, an ethical, person, an honest person, an educated person,a good ,A smart person..some one who loves their family,some one who loves our constitution and some one who is a Patriot and loves our troops and is very proud of America...well as Romney has become more and more the GOP one, I have looked to him and as far as I can see he is all I have been asking GOD for.......after his speech the other night I am very very excited about him........maybe he is the one I have been praying for..dont misunderstand I didnt ask God for perfect......
  • Ballade... hazel 2012/04/27 01:25:53
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    Dear lady again Romney is hardly my choice...but Obama is O(UR nightmare one that needs to end...after romney is elected we can keep Conservative/TEA party pressure on him not to cave into the enemy
  • hazel Ballade... 2012/04/27 02:26:10
    hazel
    +1
    I AM WITH THAT 100% ....NEVER AGAIN NEVER AGAIN
  • Ballade... hazel 2012/04/27 02:41:26
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    WE CAN DO IT...you and i and the rest of the use that care about the republic
  • hazel Ballade... 2012/04/27 05:12:34 (edited)
    hazel
    +1
    Not we can,... we will GOD BLESS AMERICA

2014/10/01 08:33:41