Paul Supporters; If You Knew It Meant Obama Would Win, Would You Still Make Ron Paul A Write-In?

Pug For Huck 2012/06/17 00:20:17
Simple question requesting a simple answer. Feel free to explain your thoughts.

• rightside 2012/06/17 01:48:50
    No I wouldn't....Obama must go...
    rightside
    +21
    Neither Romney nor Paul were up there in my first choices, but Romney is a far better choice than bama.

• Charu ∞... DDogbreath 2012/06/20 07:10:20
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Quite frankly IMHO opinion none of them are but what are we going to do about it. If I had my choice I would want Col Alan West. :)

If I find I will sent it to you. :)
  • CAPISCE superan... 2012/06/17 15:28:03
    CAPISCE
    +4
    Don't believe the liberal media
  • DDogbreath CAPISCE 2012/06/18 02:24:29 (edited)
    DDogbreath
    How come you believed them when they jammed Romney down your throat? And blacked out Ron Paul?

Still waiting... believed jammed romney throat blacked ron paul waiting
  • CAPISCE DDogbreath 2012/06/19 09:52:57
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Give me a break---the media is not promoting Romney for President the people are. Obama is the media's adopted child
  • DDogbreath CAPISCE 2012/06/19 16:12:15
    DDogbreath
    BULLSH*T!!!
    The MSM could not shut up about that douche. They totally blacked out Paul. And Paul still drew bigger crowds!

• Charu ∞... superan... 2012/06/17 16:02:54
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    ok....please show me where you go your information that MR is a draft dodging coward? There is not vulture capitalists...how in the world do you think our system survived as the world leader for so long? Capitalism. Again, please show me where is a pinko far left leaning Anti-American freedom hater as I would really like to know.

Thank you for your service again and if you are a Dad then Happy father's Day to you
  • Stoner Charu ∞... 2012/06/17 16:15:11
  • DDogbreath Charu ∞... 2012/06/19 16:15:41
    DDogbreath
    Draft Dodger and Chickenhawk

http://realchange.org/romney....
  • Charu ∞... DDogbreath 2012/06/20 02:18:37
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    LOL.....ALL I can say is Nobody is prefect and he was fulfilling a religious obligation of his church....like it or not. Remember we have the 1st amendment.
  • DDogbreath Charu ∞... 2012/06/20 03:57:07
    DDogbreath
    We also have a consistently conservative Veteran that can beat Obama running. The DNC can not shred Paul like they will shred Romney because of the dirt he created for himself.
  • Charu ∞... DDogbreath 2012/06/20 06:33:42
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    They don't need to DD, the rabid sector of RP supporters do a good enough job themselves. Look there was a time that you and a few others almost had me but the Paulestinians went for my jugular as well as others and we want absolutely no part of that kind of movement. I still do not trust him and he could have remedied that if:
    1. He was not such a sneak and loaded bills down with pork that he knew would past but he voted against them (which to me is dishonest) while saying all the while that he was against pork.
    2. He knows how his followers are acting and called them out on it especially if he is the Christian that he proclaims to be.
    3. He writes racist columns on his own paper and then doesn't take ownership!! If he did not write it why did he not prosecute the one who used his name?
    4. He teams up with one fo the most disgusting progressives in Congress to write a drug legalization bill?!?! At that moment was when I was do with him no matter how many things I agreed with him on.

You tried and I admire you for it as you were always civilized and polite about it. You did cause me to think, go to his web site and checked his voting record. I Thank you. :)
  • DDogbreath Charu ∞... 2012/06/20 07:57:03
    DDogbreath
    +1
    #1 He was proving a point and doing his job. He is the ONLY congressman that gives back extra money from his district to the treasury EVERY YEAR.
    #2 I don't quite understand that point.
    #3 Someone else wrote some racist comments in his news letter 30 years ago. Ron Paul fired that AH. That is all the dirt the DNC can attack him on. Period.
    #4 Proved he can work across party lines. The war on drugs has failed. Legalizing and regulating currently illegal drugs will put drug cartels out of business immediately. Free up the judicial system and prison system saving BILLIONS of dollars. End gestapo style "Drug Raids" to wrong addresses, that put many innocent lives in danger every year. These are the same exact types of problems alcohol prohibition caused for our country many years ago. The only difference is all currently illegal drugs have been proven to be safer than alcohol is. You can read the study here.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/th...

Ron Paul is a medical doctor that bases his decisions on facts and logical thinking. Romney is a bullsh*t artist and fraud.
  • Charu ∞... DDogbreath 2012/06/20 08:08:59
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    1. No, there job is to downsize this government and the only thing the taxes were suppose to be for was our defense. Sorry that dog doesn't hunt. Pork is Pork and NO ONE should be getting it.
    2.Just read the attacks here and then take it out to the general public.
    I am a very civil person and I don't attack unless I am attacked first and then I don't generally do it straight away unless it is at a bad "time" for me...lol
    3. Still not enough and i don't believe it sorry. He cannot say that he did not know that was on his site until it was brought up.
    4. There is only ONE drug that I would want to see legalize not all. It will NOT cut back on crimes by those need/want the drugs, sorry, if you believe that then you are only deceiving yourself. Not all of them are safer than alcohol. He is a believer in a hedonist society...do whatever you want with no repercussions.

Actually before this crap the only thing I had against him was his foreign polices.
  • DDogbreath Charu ∞... 2012/06/20 14:24:12 (edited)
    DDogbreath
    #1 You do not understand if he votes against the bill after he loads it with pork, he is NOT getting the money, but then nobody else is getting that money either.

#2 This is pretty much the general public.

#3 My version of this "story" or lie which is a more accurate term was vetted in 2008, but you were probably screaming McCain too loudly back then to realize it.

#4 I would rather have come "crack head or junkie" buying their dope at a Walgreen's drug store. Instead of burglarizing homes to afford the black market prices. A doctor knows best here. Who are you to refute doctors scientists and law enforcement on this position? Yes "law enforcement" wants to see them legalized too.

http://www.thefix.com/content...

http://www.leap.cc/

Paul wants to stop the endless wars that are now being waged illegally. He wants congressional reform. There is NOBODY better qualified to do this. He is the one that has been protecting our liberty for 30 years in congress.
  • Charu ∞... DDogbreath 2012/06/20 15:33:36
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    LOL.....
    1. He loads bills that he KNOWS will pass (and they do) but he will vote against it. Yes they all get the money.

2. Thank you for clarifying it for me that is what I meant.

3. I am rolling on this....I NEVER screamed for McCain, even though I am a Libertarian, Conservative, my state only has two party so we have to vote for the lesser of the 2 evils.

4. The thing is they will not be buying the drugs, like we are doing for some now it will be coming our of the taxpayers pocket. Now if Paul, you or anyone claiming to be a Libertarian you would NOT be for this as it engorges the government and it's debt even more as does the pork.

Blah blah blah....it isn't going to happen DD because he cannot stop the PTB and with his polices he will holding the door open for them just like the other two. I wish people would look at the whole picture objectively instead of his time served....why?
    He is no better than his other cronies who have been there forever....he brings home the PORK! Don't say so does the others because if I find out that they do I do not vote for them...pure and simple because it is no better than all the friggin entitlements and grants that is handed out.
  • DDogbreath Charu ∞... 2012/06/20 18:06:10
    DDogbreath
    +1
    #1 You do not understand my explanation stands correct.

#2 There is far worse treatment of us "paulpukes" then Romney supporters. Just look at the crap your "friend" Ballsoffear and his "Rump Ranger" buddy post.

#3 You can not be a "Libertarian Conservative" if you support Romney over Paul. I voted for Chuck Baldwin in 08.

#4Electing Ron Paul FAR LESS will be "coming our of the taxpayers pocket" He will not subsidize or support drug use. So you disagree with Doctors, Scientists and law enforcement on this issue?

Blah Blah will not work on me, And what the hell is PTB? <-- Kind of rhymes ... LOL

You are the one that needs to objectively look at who can beat Obama

blah blah work ptb lt-- rhymes lol objectively beat obama

And who can't beat Obama.

Flip Flopper  douche bag  draft dodger
  • Charu ∞... DDogbreath 2012/06/21 07:15:47
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    I love it that we can disagree and still have a sense of humor.

1. Well one of us don't understand.

2. They are prime examples of what people do who get sick of the attacks and yes I did see in the beginning...you are actually pretty nice compared to others. I never thought that I would lose friends or block them from attacks because of this man.

3. Approx. 10 years ago I was at a Libertarian website and they had a test....my score stated that I was a Jeffersonian Constitutional Libertarian which means I was Conservative.
    Now what I found very interesting was they had a section where famous people had taken the test and what they were and RP was one of them...he was a Progressive Libertarian which was the most liberal.

4. To be perfectly honest I don't trust very many...I know they may hope so. Tell me who is going to pay for it? You know the price will go up due to all the taxes that will he added to the price once legalized and how about the hard drugs? Oh and tell of the regulations that will be placed on them...

PTB - Powers To Be.....the world lords aka Illuminati.
  • CAPISCE Charu ∞... 2012/06/17 15:26:23
    CAPISCE
    +4
    You nailed it
  • Charu ∞... CAPISCE 2012/06/17 15:42:11
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    Thank you.
  • CAPISCE superan... 2012/06/17 15:26:10
    CAPISCE
    +3
    That's a shame
  • Pug For... superan... 2012/06/17 20:49:26
    Pug For Huck
    +1
    The ultimate in apathy. You're doing no different than a write-in.
  • superan... Pug For... 2012/06/18 05:44:47
    superangrymonkey
    It is apathy, I literally couldn't care less about either of these candidates.
  • Pug For... superan... 2012/06/18 23:06:34
    Pug For Huck
    If you can live with it, go for it.
  • superan... Pug For... 2012/06/18 23:09:23
    superangrymonkey
    Sure can. Self employment rocks.
  • Pug For... superan... 2012/06/20 17:10:06
    Pug For Huck
    No doubt.
  • jimmy d 2012/06/17 12:55:18
    No I wouldn't....Obama must go...
    jimmy d
    +10
    DON'T SPLINTER THE ANTI-OBAMA VOTE. SEND HIS SCRAWNY LIBERAL BUTT PACKING.
  • Pops 2012/06/17 12:18:17
    Pops
    +2
    If Dr. Paul doesn't support another candidate that means it won't mater. We are all screwed.
  • Marie/M... Pops 2012/06/17 22:22:24
  • Charu ∞... Pops 2012/06/17 23:13:23 (edited)
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Look at you! :)
  • Pops Charu ∞... 2012/06/17 23:14:58
  • Charu ∞... Pops 2012/06/17 23:50:33
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    You were a cutie! ;)
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2012/06/17 11:45:27
  • Charu ∞... Chris -... 2012/06/17 13:51:47
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5
    Andddddddddddd......a vote for Virgil wouldn't be a waste vote?!?!?!

Truly, I have tried to see where y'all are coming from but I can't.....all I see is a wolf wrapped up in the Constitution, someone claims to be a Christian but picks and chooses, teams up with the most progressive of the liberals, and appears to be a looney tunes...no I don't see passion there, sorry.

Sorry Chris....since you like wrestling you know that all of them has "their" song whenever i see/hear Paul or ya'll post this is the song that comes to my mind....
  • Chris -... Charu ∞... 2012/06/18 13:33:54
  • Chris -... Charu ∞... 2012/06/18 13:35:33
  • DDogbreath Charu ∞... 2012/06/20 04:04:35
    DDogbreath
    Whenever I see Romney I see hear this song...

Because he doesn't care about "Liberty"

romney hear song care liberty
  • Pug For... DDogbreath 2012/06/20 17:12:13
    Pug For Huck
    This is what I hear when I think of Paul

• Tinka123 Chris -... 2012/06/17 15:25:45 (edited)
    Tinka123
    +5
    I concur. Jamming a knife in the Constitution is not something I will commit to. Everyone else can vote for as many Prog shills as they choose. As for me - I'll vote for the best candidate or not all. I WILL NOT contribute to the demise of this country by casting even ONE vote from progressivism or ANY extension of it by policy or person.
  • Chris -... Tinka123 2012/06/18 13:36:47
  • Tinka123 Chris -... 2012/06/19 17:20:11
    Tinka123
    +4
    Exactly. I quite literally couldn't care less what category I'm thrown into. I'll be damned if I'm so ignorant as to vote away my own rights.

2014/07/30 19:18:27