Panasonic Layoffs: Do "layoffs" news scare you?

La Saria 2009/02/04 18:44:28
Yes. Layoffs Layoffs Layoffs! Can't take this anymore
No. Layoffs are temporary, everything is under control
Japanese electronics company, Panasonic, has been the next victim of the global recession. Panasonic has announced of eliminating 15,000 jobs and has predicted a $4 billion annual loss as recession bites. Half of the job losses will come from plants in Japan, with the rest from international workforce reductions. No breakdown of overseas job cuts was provided. It seems like the whole world is collapsing and no jobs are available?

• The Big Taboo [AKA Phuck No... 2009/02/28 01:37:08
    The Big Taboo [AKA Phuck Norris]
    The unemployment rate has been skyrocketing. Unemployment is often accompanied by higher crime rates and a nice mess of nasty junk from the underbelly of society. I'm not frightened so much as concerned, I do have my hopes that things improve, though. Just my two cents...
  • Belle 2009/02/22 21:45:50
    Belle
    yes because my mother works in the airport and if anywhere is famous for their crazy amounts of layoffs its the airlines.... so when i start hearing about layoffs i fear for my mothers job
  • Nanapie 2009/02/05 00:51:12
    Nanapie
    I was just laid off from my job two weeks ago along with everyone else in our building, so another layoff is not a surprise. However, it is frightening to think that soon there could be more people out of work than there are working.

2014/04/20 23:54:08