Pakistani Muslim: How Do I Leave Islam?

Speedy 2012/06/12 00:03:34
by Ali Sina

A Pakistani Muslim wrote the following letter to Ali Sina:

Hello dear Sir
I belong to Pakistan. My real name is B---. I have been reading your web site regularly for the last 2 months, and it really has prompted some huge questions in my mind. I want to convert my religion, but I don't know how to do it. It is also a great matter of security. I cannot do it at least in Pakistan, because as you know I can get killed very easily. I cannot even discuss it with some body, because I fear a very horrifying death. Please help me and please reply me ASAP. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking in advance.

fear horrifying death reply asap eagerly waiting reply thanking advance

Dear B.

I am glad that you saw the truth. You do not have to do anything to leave Islam. You have already left it. There is nothing else to do. There is no need to make any public announcements. There are no baptisms or initiation rituals to perform. Once you stop believing in the lies of Muhammad, you are no longer a Muslim and a slave but a free man.

Keep your thoughts to yourself and do not speak to anyone about them, including your family and your trusted friends. Unfortunately religion is a very potent drug and can make good people do horrible things with clear conscience and cheerfully. The very people you trust can turn against you.

Reduce your visits to the mosque gradually and eventually stop going. Do not make any donations to the mosque because your money is going to fund terrorism and jihad. If you can’t keep your secret in your chest, join our forum, meet other ex-Muslims and share your thoughts anonymously. That is why we have the forum, for people like you and I to exchange ideas and don’t feel left out and lonely. We are actually growing fast. At this moment, more people are leaving Islam than joining it. However, those who leave it do so silently and those who join it do it with clarions and drums. You can also use the Internet to let other Muslims learn the truth.

There is no need for you to put your life in danger. We have no use for you when you are dead. You are worth to us only if you remain safe and sound. Unlike the psychopath Muhammad who demanded others to sacrifice their lives for him to prove their loyalty while he himself remained clear of all dangers, we do not expect you to put your life in peril. On the contrary, we want you to be tactful and protect your life.

Good people are leaving Islam everywhere. They are not making any public announcements and there is no need for that either. If they live in the West, it is perhaps not a bad idea that they make their rejection of Islam known. However if they live in an Islamic country and this could jeopardize their lives, it is better that they keep this a secret. In this way the foundation of Islam is weakened. There will come a day, and that day is not too far that this entire edifice of lies will fall. We will see the end of Islam with our own eyes. Islamic countries, one after another, will denounce Islam, and convert their mosques into useful places such as libraries, housing projects, etc.

Now that you have left Islam, your next task is to excel in whatever you do. Go after science and true knowledge, educate yourself and build a career. Prosper, enjoy life and let others benefit from your existence.

Wish you the best

Ali Sina

Ali Sina is the Editor of Faithfreedom.org. He is has contributed in 'Beyond Jihad - Critical Voices from Inside Islam'. His upcoming book is Understanding Islam and the Muslim Mind.

http://www.islam-watch.org/AliSina/Pakistani-Muslim-Apostasy-...

• kobidobidog 2014/02/19 23:17:42
  • Theodon 2012/06/22 06:00:18
    Theodon
    +2
    thank you allah

for making me not a muslim!!!
  • Speedy Theodon 2012/06/22 15:59:35
    Speedy
    +1
    A prayer that fits all none-Muslims. lol
  • kobidob... Theodon 2014/02/19 23:19:10
    kobidobidog
    The Quran is a one being play. That makes Allah in it not who you think it is.
  • sam123 2012/06/12 22:53:26
    sam123
    in one night , this priest who become muslim made 153 others to become muslim
    do not worry speedy , no harm done
  • Speedy sam123 2012/06/12 23:39:12 (edited)
    Speedy
    Yes, while 6 million ex-Muslims are leaving Islam every year. No worry, Sam, no harm done. lol
  • kobidob... sam123 2014/02/20 00:04:21 (edited)
  • kobidob... sam123 2014/02/20 00:08:15
    kobidobidog
    When Muslims get rid of that Quran that has teachings in it like what are on this web pages http://www.thereligionofpeace... Islam and Cannibalism | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat
    shoebat.com/2013/01/28/islam-... and all of the so called holy things turned to dust people will begin to think diffidently of the person called a Muslim. Muslims lead with deception. I Quote. /Many websites[1][2][3] and public figures[4][5] have claimed that the following verse appears in the Qur'an, and that it denounces killing and equates the slaying of one human life to that of genocide against the entirety of mankind.
    “If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”
    Qur'an
    However, this verse cannot be found in any printed copy of the Qur'an, regardless of whether or not it is in the original Arabic or in one of its many English translations. The reason for this is simple: the verse in question does not exist.
    Qur'an 5:32
    What is actually presented by apologists is a distorted, out-of-context and wholly misleading paraphrasing of the following verse:
    On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischie...

Qur'an
    Qur'an 5:32
    On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all mankind: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/If_...

All a Muslim has to do is say is this: whoever is not Innocent is doing all manner of evil. Jesus never taught people to do that and yet Muslims say they respect Jesus. Muslims lie. People saying whoever are not innocent were the scribes and Pharisees against Jesus.
  • Malachi 2012/06/12 03:25:15
    Malachi
    +1
    Excellent post Speedy!!
  • Speedy Malachi 2012/06/12 04:08:37
    Speedy
    +1
    Thanks for reading, sis'.
  • Malachi Speedy 2012/06/12 04:19:11
    Malachi
    +1
    ( : You're welcome brother! you always have great posts and articles!
  • Speedy Malachi 2012/06/12 19:32:22
    Speedy
    +1
    Thank you sis', I am glad you like them, more to come.
  • kobidob... Speedy 2014/02/20 00:08:47
    kobidobidog
    Islam is evil.
  • Kronan_1 2012/06/12 01:56:57
    Kronan_1
    +2
    I hope you can change the Evil that Islam holds on the people. I know in my soul that not everyone trapped by muslim is against us but ,they are in a bad situation and noone is helping them get out. You have my hopes.
  • Speedy Kronan_1 2012/06/12 04:09:15
    Speedy
    +3
    I don't think you can change the evil of Islam because it's in the root of their death cult, in the Quran.
  • kobidob... Speedy 2014/02/20 00:17:50
    kobidobidog
    Muslims need to see that Quran like the most deadly snake known to man and indeed has one poisonous being is in it speaking. When Muslims see this their eyes will get wide eyed fearing it tossing that book far away from them. the KJV autorised Cambridge ED should take it's place. The Old Scofield study bible is good too.
  • kobidob... Kronan_1 2014/02/20 00:09:44 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    To change the evil in Islam is to have Muslims destroy a book that is a one being play. They see all as Infidels seeing all as unbelievers. They are deceivers. The voice in the Quran is the same voice Eve heard at the tree. She became a mouth piece for Satan to Adam.

2014/07/24 15:31:30