OUR GOVERNMENT AT WAR with “We the People of the United States of America”

Arizona1950 2013/09/20 15:31:54

Secret NSA Spying, Perpetual Wars and Their Mongers, NDAA, Un-Patriot Acts, and a Congress Gone Wild can only mean America is at war against her citizens.

Our Government may one day send its army, but for now, it sends brigades of Wall Street protestors, lobbyists, AIPAC, Harvard and Stanford MBA’s, the Feds, and members of Congress themselves as its army in its war against the American people. From the President, Vice President, both Republicans and Democrats alike, to the Federal Reserve, to Wall Street, to the Banks and Insurance Companies and the tens of thousands of greedy crooks within government and private sector, they have created an arsenal more powerful than anything the Pentagon may have.

Yes, the American government, from presidents, to Congress even the Supreme Court have been waging relentless and frequent wars against the American people and been doing it for decades. Think not? Then answer for me why Chief Justice Roberts deems corporations as citizens for election purposes but not jailing its executives and boards when corporations commit crimes …

Here’s one … The War on Poverty that Lyndon Johnson announced in his State of the Union Address on January 8, 1964. Close to $800 billion has been spent on this war, a war with the intention to alleviate the poverty in America. Well the American taxpayers are losing the war and poverty is winning. After some 50 years the poverty line is around 19% and it is unlikely that we will see any improvement in our lifetime.

With an average of $35 billion a year being spent as part of the War on Poverty including some innovative names such as Great Society, VISTA, Job Corps, Head Start, there are now according to 2012 figures some 43 million Americans living below poverty lines, including some 2.9 million children, with 1.5 million Americans living on less than $2 a day.

Now, how about the War on Drugs, Richard Nixon declared his War on Drugs back in 1971 and while the different drug fighting agencies and the military spend tens of billions, drugs continue to flow into the US and our prisons are filled almost to capacity. We are the number 1 in the world with the highest percentage of incarcerated population with over 2.3 million in jail.

While our nation's schools are run down and in desperate needs of repairs and renewals, our national budget for prisons exceeds $60 billion annually, with some $5 billion allocated to building new prisons as part of the “privatization” programs giving private corporations the funds and the profits to the tune of $24,000 per prisoner. Just imagine if you and I as citizens had that kind of money to spend on our kids going to college rather than taking on a second mortgage. Drugs are winning, our government and its partners are winning, we citizens are losing. It's not a far stretch of the imagination to think that this is why our government keeps the Taliban, Mexican and Columbian Drug cartels going.

Representatives in the House and Senate, from the poorest states such as West Virginia, Mississippi, Kentucky, North and South Carolina with hundreds of thousands of citizens unable to afford visiting a health or dental clinic in years, vote tens of billions in aid to foreign enemies. Even with Israel, a country that enjoys much better health care than most Americans receives foreign aid. Sadly, any return, rather than demanding that funds be diverted from Israel to clinics and schools at home these same Reps send it back to Congress.

When the late President Ronald Reagan began his ambitious plans to “Privatize America” little did he know that his “privatization” would become a declaration of war on the American people, as taxpayers and as shareholders. Imagine if our social security funds was handed over to the crooks on Wall Streets. The Great Depression will look like a financial recovery.

Greedily while the size of Federal Government may have been reduced under Obama, the private sector has taken over many of the functions (Edward Snowden a 30 year old and employee of Booz Allen Hamilton was making $200,000 a year as a government subcontractor) while federal employee is subject to pay scales. The private sector is awarding managing directors of private companies doing business of the Federal Government tens of millions in salaries and bonuses and allowing the looting and fleecing of both the national treasury and citizens ... !!!

No need to go back to the Great Depression, we only need to go back to the last 30/40 years and go over some of these campaigns against the American people. Government campaigns that robbed us of our savings, our pensions, our 401K, our shareholdings and investments in publicly traded companies, robbed us of the equity in our homes which for most Americans are the only true savings.

Let’s start with the Saving & Loan Association Crisis of 1980-1990 were 747 saving & loans went bust costing the taxpayer over $341 Billion as if the loss of our savings in these banks was not enough. Bankers and real estate developers fleeced so many of us, fleeced so many banks certainly international investors like the Japanese who invested billions in golf courses and buildings only to get back a nickel on the dollar. This could not happen or take place without bankers being on the take with developers inflating the investments and the bankers inflating the loans for a kick back. It is that simple. This is the price of deregulation. Why is it that our economy and financings are poorly managed? Why do we always take the big hits and suffer from so much periodic looting of our assets? Perhaps those entrusted with managing our economy are not as bright as we think, perhaps more stupid or indeed more greedy. This could not happen without the Feds, Wall Streets, Congress and the administrations all-conspiring to wage War on Citizens, over and over and over.

Remember the Junk Bond Crisis, where certain greedy bankers such as Drexel Burnham Lambert organized what was called “leveraged buyouts” for well-known companies. They simply looted them. Taking what cash they had and then making their stock worthless and offering these stocks as “junk bond” to another group of financial crooks.

Just think of the tens of millions of Americans, small time shareholders who lost the value of their shares, making the likes of Dennis Levine, Ivan Boesky, and Michael Milken multi billionaires. In 1983 over 1/3 of all corporate bonds issued were non-investment grade. Board of directors of many companies instituted the “poison pill” or “self-destruct” trying to prevent these greedy crooks from takeover of their companies. This crisis cost American taxpayers over $500 billion not to mention the trillions of shareholder assets that went up in smoke.

Now, through the age of the Internet and new technology, promoters with registered “corporate names” were able to raise tens of millions of dollars while billions simply disappeared in what was known now as the “Internet Bubble” of 2003-2006. For those who do not know, a similar and much earlier “bubble” in Kuwait in what was known, as “souk almanakh” is were registered companies with only a P.O Box, no business, no staff, only a name and address were traded for millions. The Kuwaiti government rich in funds was able to bail out thousands of investors who lost everything in this spectacular behavior of stupidity and greed.

When the crooks of Enron waged war on California, rigging electricity and energy prices causing California to almost go bust, Bill Clinton and then treasury secretary Larry Summers simply refused to even consider the legitimate claims of Californians that Enron was rigging the prices. Secretary Summers did not believe the millions of consumers but he believed Enron.

Fortune Magazine named Enron “America’s Most Innovative Company” for 6 years in a row. Now I am sure you agree with me, these “financial analysts” of Wall Street and financial media do not know damn thing. Same with accounting firms that simply signed on the dotted lines without even doing what they supposed to do, diligent audit, as was the case with Arthur Anderson. Enron claimed revenues of over $ 100 billion in 2000 when in fact the books were cooked.

Enron employees who trusted management, the audit company and the Federal Government to protect their interests lost hundreds of millions of their 401K and of course their life time savings in company stocks that became worthless.

It is becoming clearer and clearer that our “best and brightest” are part of a private criminal enterprise called “Federal Reserve” which is part of a bigger criminal financial mafia called the “Rothschild” … common criminals.

I think it’s way past time that we “wake up!” The Auto Industry did not go down simply because Detroit produced bad cars it went down because Wall Street was remotely managing Detroit just like it manages all of the major public corporations. Wall Street, the same people who caused many companies to go bankrupt through looting, got over $80 billion in bailout money. Over 20,000 autoworkers lost their pensions as part of the bailout and this is only in one company Delphi.

Timothy Geithner part of the network of Feds who took the country and the nation to bankruptcy sold GM stocks at a loss ($25) knowing that tax payers will not get a cent unless the stocks are traded above $52 per share. The Auto Industry lost 40,000 jobs out of 60,000 union jobs, and shareholders got ZILCH. Only bondholders and big financial institutions and lenders like JP Morgan and Citibank got 100% of their investment. Steve Rattner the man appointed to manage the auto bailout grabbed pension funds to pay off Wall Street. These are the guys who are running our nation’s economy.

Will we reach the biggest of all wars, a nuclear war against the American people where tens of millions lose their homes, lose billions in home equity. As we know, this already happened and not while the government and Congress slept, all this happened in day light time with the former chairman of the Feds Alan Greenspan calling Wall Street schemes of fraud, lies and sub-primes “creative instruments”. And this man is considered a brilliant banker. Questionable brilliance at best.

Policy makers in the White House and in Congress where “wining an dinning” raising hundreds of millions of dollars in campaign financing from Wall Street while Wall Street was doing what it does best, rob the American people. Imagine banks with their own hedge funds were betting against their own clients. Hedge funds owners made billions while shareholders lost trillions. This is OK with our Congress with their war on “We the People.”

Freddie Mac and Fannie May while paying their executive officers tens of millions in annual salaries and stocks were buying “financial instruments” that were worthless. It is party of “you scratch my back I scratch yours”. Freddie Mac stocks that were traded above $60 became worth few pennies. Yes, I am sure many of us lost tens of thousands of dollars in Freddie Mac stocks just like we lost in GM and many other companies.

These events are deliberate they are no accident, especially since they were the makings of Congress, our government’s collusion with Wall Street. Just recently, Wells Fargo made over $5.2 billion in the last quarter, with Citibank making $4.2 billion, all the while we the citizens continue to suffer from high unemployment, minimum wage, lost pensions, and our lifetime savings.

No other way to think about this … this is our Government’s War against its citizens and it has been raging on for over half a century now. Isn’t it about time we fought back under the mantra of … Closed its Doors! End the Fed! No New Taxes! Defund Obamacare! Yes, we can make our elected accountable to the people once again!

Although sending drones over American cities and towns at the invitation of NSA and DHS while using chemical weapons, Napalm, or firing cruise missiles at cities like Boston, Dallas, San Francisco, Phoenix, Detroit and St. Louis is unlikely; to continue with the status quo will be death to America just the same …

Taken from the writings of Sami Jadallah, Columnist

September 19, 2013

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/17/america-civil-war/

• Striker 2013/09/20 15:37:14
    Shut 'er down! I demand accountablity from my elected.
    Striker
    +5
    Shut 'er down, PERIOD.

Each of us have but one tiny voice in the vote for or against tyranny, with saw 98% voting FOR last November. One vote amongst more than 150 million. Only 1% had the good sense to vote for Liberty.

Shut 'er down, PERIOD.

• Red Branch 2013/09/21 01:38:58
    Red Branch
    +1
    The war maybe nearly over and "We the People" lost and I am sick.
  • Arizona... Red Branch 2013/09/21 03:11:04
    Arizona1950
    +1
    It does seem unfair that the majority of Americans should suffer the foolishness of the minority pushed on us by the greed of the elected. but I still hold onto the hope that more will feel our wrath in the coming town, city and state elections ... more strength to the people as we continue to fight yet another battle of taking on constitution back.

For now ... shut 'er down!
  • Red Branch Arizona... 2013/09/21 03:44:42
    Red Branch
    +1
    Agreed, I am holding onto a lot of hope. 1/3 of the Senators and all the Representatives should be unemployed come January 3.
  • Arizona... Red Branch 2013/09/21 03:50:22
    Arizona1950
    As PC Captain I am now trying to get out of my comfort zone and start soliciting neighbors to join me for a meet and greet at my home. State Senator nominee Dave Farnsworth has promised if I bring them ... he will come.

I find him to be a very good man and very constitutional and hope he will be "officially" elected come November. Right now he is a nominee recently voted in by the PCs when Crandall left for an out-of-state position.
  • kaZappoo 2013/09/20 21:51:09
    kaZappoo
    +2
    well seems to be the problem ...

and the only ones demanding accountability is the patriots ...

the rest are hypnotized ???

almost seem like the answer would be a revolt ?
  • Arizona... kaZappoo 2013/09/21 03:08:27
    Arizona1950
    The only ones who are awake ... or not looking for personal gain but for our children's future is my take on it. My take is ... we are in revolt.
    +1
    Very soon, God Himself will shut everything down.
  • Arizona... Temlako... 2013/09/21 03:06:59
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Thank you.
  • dave b 2013/09/20 18:29:06
    dave b
    +1
    Shut it down!
  • Arizona... dave b 2013/09/21 03:11:39
    Arizona1950
    Thank you! :-)
  • brettw97 2013/09/20 18:16:22
    No no! Please ... don't let the sky fall!
    brettw97
    This is complicated. The federal government in both terms of money and power has grown exponentially, so much so that it poses a threat to its citizens. However, with the world markets being held together by a shoestring, I'd be hesitant to shut the whole thing down. Instead, there should be a deal to fund government. In lieu of shutting it down, what needs to happen is for several senators to take the next piece of legislation that comes up after this, and hold a good old fashioned filibuster highlighting one of these issues and refuse to stand down until their measure to restrict government occurs.
  • Arizona... brettw97 2013/09/21 03:04:02
    Arizona1950
    Sorry the buck stops here. No more negotiations ... shut 'er down.
  • holly go lightly 2013/09/20 16:23:34
    holly go lightly
    +3
    I say give it a break.Shutting the gov down would be the perfect way for the people to have time to think or rather collect the information to ponder .
  • Arizona... holly g... 2013/09/20 17:02:14
    Arizona1950
    +2
    Thank you. I sent the blog to my PC Chairman, AZ state Rep and Senator and to my Rep in Washington. I hope they think about it ...
  • JT 2013/09/20 15:53:13
    JT
    +2
    This all gives me a whiff of the French revolution.......
  • Arizona... JT 2013/09/20 16:06:06
    Arizona1950
    +3
    Funny ... it brought memories of our own to my mind.
  • U-Dog Arizona... 2013/09/20 16:17:50 (edited)
    U-Dog
    +3
    This country was not so full of progressive social egalitarian nuts at the founding-- which is exactly why Frances revolution failed and turned into such a bloody disaster. Equal outcomes always ends up being equal slavery, misery and death for all.
  • Arizona... U-Dog 2013/09/21 03:06:07
    Arizona1950
    +1
    It does seem unfair that the majority of Americans should suffer the foolishness of the minority pushed on us by the greed of the elected.
  • U-Dog Arizona... 2013/09/21 04:22:22 (edited)
    U-Dog
    The government is operating under a criminally legalized thug ethic today and Al Capone would be very proud... It is elitist and as "soft" statist as it gets but I am not looking for any smarter, better more legalized and approved collective led mobsters to push another "moral" high ground upon another group or individual in this world.

I am simply laying the best political alternative out as I see it best for natural liberty and accountability for all. Get rid of the silly myopic juvenile favoritism in all its jealous petty forms thru voluntary education and we can all create a better less envious and hateful world for those that haven't yet been subjected to the whiney bitters claiming to be the best, most caring, moral, well intended and forced march... I mean, smart people in the history of mankind
  • Arizona... U-Dog 2013/09/21 04:34:31
    Arizona1950
    +1
    I think most do ... until greed creeps in and when mixed with ego it can be deadly for any liberty-minded individual.
  • U-Dog Arizona... 2013/09/21 04:54:43
    U-Dog
    +1
    It isn't natural self interest that destroys rational people, it is fear... foreign and DOMESTICALLY IMPOSED by the crooks who were originally supposed to be the servant gardeners. .
  • Arizona... U-Dog 2013/09/21 05:01:05
    Arizona1950
    It is fear ... I'm not so convinced.

Obama's War on Coal Destructive, Especially to Arizona

In another example of abuse of executive power, the EPA has announced what Senator Mitch McConnell calls a "back door attempt by President Obama to fulfill his long-term commitment to shut down our nation's coal mines."

Obama is again omitting Congress from the carbon tax discussion, and ending the use of coal to generate electricity will cause power costs to skyrocket, not to mention the thousands of jobs in Arizona that depend on coal. Arizona has the largest coal plant in the west, and it's in Democrat Ann Kirkpatrick's district.

http://www.politico.com/story...
  • U-Dog Arizona... 2013/09/21 05:10:46
    U-Dog
    +1
    The leaders are not in fear, the dumbed down followers are in fear and they are simply voting for what they see as their own rational self interest--- regardless of their undiscovered country.
  • Arizona... U-Dog 2013/09/21 05:12:09
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Ahhh ... now I got you. :-) Yes, we agree.
  • U-Dog Arizona... 2013/09/21 05:25:26
    U-Dog
    +1
    I'll be yours for a bit.-)
    smart kiss gif
  • Arizona... U-Dog 2013/09/21 05:37:39
  • Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL 2013/09/20 15:52:08
    Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL
    +2
    Where is Ron Paul when we need him most?
  • Arizona... Sal Mon... 2013/09/20 16:05:38
    Arizona1950
    +1
    He's still fighting ... have you not joined his "Campaign for Liberty" ... ?
  • Sal Mon... Arizona... 2013/09/20 16:06:38
    Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL
    +1
    No, I have not. I'll research it ..... thanks ...........
  • Arizona... Sal Mon... 2013/09/20 16:07:54
    Arizona1950
    +1
    You are most welcome! :-)
  • U-Dog 2013/09/20 15:44:41
    U-Dog
  • Arizona... U-Dog 2013/09/20 15:47:55
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Thank you! :-)
  • Striker 2013/09/20 15:37:14
    Striker
    +5
    Shut 'er down, PERIOD.

Shut 'er down, PERIOD.
  • Arizona... Striker 2013/09/20 15:41:50
    Arizona1950
    +2
    Thank you! :-)
  • U-Dog Striker 2013/09/20 15:49:01
    U-Dog
    +4
    It boggles the mind to think that so many do not and seemingly cannot see or understand the fundamental difference between libertarianism and authoritarianism. Just givem some more free or subsidized gobment candy and entertainment. and they will all die smiling and still voting for D's and R's.
  • Striker U-Dog 2013/09/20 15:53:15
    Striker
    +3
    It's become abundantly clear that "voting" no longer holds answers, if indeed it ever did.

Wonder if we could ever get on the ballot a vote to "dissolve or continue" government?
  • U-Dog Striker 2013/09/20 16:01:40
    U-Dog
    +4
    The game is rigged and the only way on the ballot is deep pockets and usually some very slimey connections.
  • Striker U-Dog 2013/09/20 16:08:36
    Striker
    +4
    When (as always) we are subjected to being Governed by Force, we can choose to tilt the myriad of daily windmills or simply refuse to be Governed by Force. That means slamming the doors of about every government on this Planet. We should begin with D.C.
  • Arizona... Striker 2013/09/20 16:09:57 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Eliminate the nest ... it will trickle down. :-)
  • holly g... Arizona... 2013/09/20 16:29:14 (edited)

2014/04/23 13:18:13