Oscumbo plays the racist card.. and media is all a twist

iamnothere 2012/07/28 02:21:06
'NY Mag': Hitting Obama for 'You Didn't Build That' Is Racist

by John Nolte 27 Jul 2012
With Rasmussen showing Romney enjoying a five-point lead (and that's a pollster everyone in media knows is reliable, which is why they prefer juiced NBC polls), the media is now in pure panic mode. Furthermore, Obama's Media Palace Guards know that when the full context is played of Obama's revealing "you didn't build that" quote, it's absolutely devastating for Obama because the full context of those comments show the President openly ridiculing America's small business owners.

So what's a panicked media to do?

Well, at first the corrupt media lied about Obama being taken out of context. But that's a desperate lie and everyone knows it, which means the Romney campaign was comfortable to keep on keeping on with its use of the President's comments.

So NOW what's a desperate media to do?

Well, I think we all know what the media does when it's at its most desperate to protect Obama, don't we, boys and girls?

That's right, the corrupt media screams... RACISM!

Mitt Romney’s plan of blatantly lying about President Obama’s “you didn’t build that” speech is clearly drawing blood. But what makes the attack work so well is not so much the lie itself but the broader subtext of it. Watch Obama’s delivery in the snippet put together by this Republican ad[.] ...

The key thing is that Obama is angry, and he’s talking not in his normal voice but in a “black dialect.” This strikes at the core of Obama’s entire political identity: a soft-spoken, reasonable African-American with a Kansas accent. From the moment he stepped onto the national stage, Obama’s deepest political fear was being seen as a “traditional” black politician, one who was demanding redistribution from white America on behalf of his fellow African-Americans.

So desperate to reelect Obama he's unafraid to embarrass himself, that's a flailing Jonathan Chait in New York Magazine and this is the ad he's attempting to declare racist.

Sorry, Jonathan, but the only one "blatantly lying" here is you. And your vile race-baiting is equal parts hilarious, maddening, unAmerican, and just plain pathetic.

• Silvershadows 2012/07/28 02:39:16
    Silvershadows
    +9
    When a Marxist is caught flat-footed---what can he do?? Have his shills lie, twist, spin and in the end use the Racist moniker. It's getting a bit old. We know who the racists are and in genera, they're not white (600,000 white guys died in a Civil War that gained the black man his freedom.) Now, there is a rather telling percentage of black racists who want to be the "slave owners" and they'll use any means to get that.

• Charles R. Anderson 2012/07/31 01:53:37
    Charles R. Anderson
    +1
    The more the Democrats and Obama campaign for his re-election, the more ridiculous their claims will appear as Americans compare them with their reality.
  • bpf 2012/07/30 15:59:24
    bpf
    +1
    Is that a surprise? Most of the media is owned or controlled by George Soros (FACT) so of course the spin is to make our community organizer President look like the bets thing since sliced bread...but with his brutal record that is the only card up his sleeve.
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/07/29 02:30:43
    +2
    Obama showed his hand with the "you did nit build that business" talk.
  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/07/28 11:17:41
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +2
    The wispy sound is the Left grasping at straws, and committing a hate crime against truth.
  • Maynard DS in O... 2012/07/28 12:29:30
    Maynard
    +2
    You just earned,

QUOTE OF THE DAY AWARD.

Assuming you DON'T MIND,

I would like to USE IT MYSELF,

Here goes, and all who agree, shout it out at some libs today,

THE LEFT IS COMMITTING A HATE CRIME AGAINST TRUTH.

Awesome comment DEFINED.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/28 10:52:42
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I'm sick and tired of the leftist KKK owning Democrats projecting their racism onto others.
    They STILL get busted burning crosses and exposing their racism, but MSM gives them a pass because they do it too.

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/...
  • Don Leuty 2012/07/28 06:30:14
    Don Leuty
    +3
    0bama needs to keep doing what he is doing. He's the best campaigner Romney could ever want. 0bama opens his mouth and Romney gains another point
  • Fariborz-Zak 2012/07/28 06:22:02
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    agree with u
  • Dee 2012/07/28 06:19:47
    Dee
    +3
    A day without being called a racist is like a day without sunshine...
  • firebird 2012/07/28 05:25:27
    firebird
    +2
    Obama will just his same old twisty song and soft shoe dance and point the finger of blame again... he will say that its was taken out of context 'as usual' and every Liberal and Left leaning Media source will kiss butt and expect everyone else to do the same.
    WAKE UP !!! Were going downhill on a runaway train and its headed into a sharp turn. It wont take much for this entire country to derail with the still serious unemployment and economy problems.... This is exactly what Obama and his Democrats want to happen then they can start over on the rebuilding.... Socialism with a Marxist Dictator with lots and lots of illegals with amnesty papers STILL NOT paying their full taxes and on welfare. OH AND YES........ HAS EVERY ONE REALIZED THAT ILLEGALS GET F R E E H E A L T H C A R E ??? YEP ITS FOR SURE NOW. We The People have to pay for ours and theirs... Including the baby mamas , baby daddies, and who ever decides that don't need to work anymore.... aka Nancy Pelosi... " quit your job and chase your dream" Let the government help you out.....
    ...
  • miller51550 2012/07/28 03:55:13
    miller51550
    +4
    We now know that OBAMA was and IS a card carrying Marxist since he first got into POLITICS.

We now know that his Father Figure was FRANK MARSHAL DAVIS. (MAYBE EVEN HIS FATHER) And that Davis was a FBI wanted Communist.

We have experienced 3.5 years OF THE WORST leadership from any POTUS in our history.

The Lies, cronyism, the Fraud, the hidden Agendas in the WH. and on the Hill is the work of a DICTATOR.

People now know that another FOUR YEARS of This Traitor will mean the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
  • Questionman2 2012/07/28 03:40:51
    Questionman2
    +1
    Man, you racist Obama-haters suck at history! 2008-2010 is the time frame. That would be Jan.1 2008- Dec31, 2010. That would mean that in theat 36 month period, Bush was President for 13 months, and his policies realistically would carry on for another 6 months, meaning his economic policies were in place for 19 months. Almost of all the financial damage started on Bush's watch and continued for another year to year and half.

Once the tourniquet was around the bleeding, imporovement followed. Is it where anyone wants it to be, no, but at least the bleeding has stopped.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinio...

Most Americans do not truly understand what a dictator is or does.
    But somehow you racists do!

This boards all about racism and hate from you republinuts. You put it out there on display all the time and then when some calls you on it you act like you don't know what they are talking about.

You resort to sad amounts to deny the obvious that that pissses me off.

I guess what they mean is, it's a lie to say the President of the United States does not think people start they're business. I started a business all by myself many years ago. I know all about starting a business. I know what the President meant. I built my business within the public sector infrastructur...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinio...

But somehow you racists do!

I guess what they mean is, it's a lie to say the President of the United States does not think people start they're business. I started a business all by myself many years ago. I know all about starting a business. I know what the President meant. I built my business within the public sector infrastructure, without which I would not have been able to have a successful business all these year. I you think anybody, much less the President does not know how this works you are taking a very simpleminded views. I built my business within this incredible public sector infrastructure. I did not build that infrastructure. Get Real.

If you go in front of people dumb enough they don't understand what makes America tick, and you tell them the President does not think you built your business - that's dirty pool. A lie.
  • Annie~P... Questio... 2012/07/28 04:25:42 (edited)
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Ha! You regressives are the most least intolerant bunch of barbarians ever.... And BTW, who was it again that dominated both houses the last few years of Bush's presidency? And, who had the ball before Bush? Oh yeah, which POTUS was forced to sit in the corner and balance the budget?
  • Torchma... Questio... 2012/07/28 10:37:55
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    How much does the marxist obaaama regime pay for propaganda spreaders these days?

Here are the facts coming out of Barney Franks mouth. Stop projecting blame on Bush for what the incompetent and racist KKK owning Democrat party did. Deny this:

• Max7 2012/07/28 03:38:01
    Max7
    You have a lot of nerve to call someone out as being a racist, when you don't have the maturity to address the person that you are referring to by the correct name. I think most Americans know racism when they hear it or read it, which is one of the reasons why our 44th President is a Black man. The majority of the American people said enough is enough and threw their support towards Senator Barack H. Obama; and don't get it twisted, the majority was not Blacks! It's ashame that there are those of you who oppose the president ridicule anything and everything that comes out of his mouth. He's damned if he do, and damned if he don't. I don't know about you, but with every success that I've had in my life, I didnt achieve that success by myself, there was always someone in the wings giving me whatever support or aid that was needed. President Obama is not angry, God if he retaliated every time he was talked about, or lied on, he'd still be searching for Osama Bin Laden, but this man attends to the matters at hand. The anger is steming from the Republican party who seems to have lost their political commonsense. It just shows how much you know, because President Obama is not your run of the mill average, "traditional" Black politician. Who was the last Black president? P...
    You have a lot of nerve to call someone out as being a racist, when you don't have the maturity to address the person that you are referring to by the correct name. I think most Americans know racism when they hear it or read it, which is one of the reasons why our 44th President is a Black man. The majority of the American people said enough is enough and threw their support towards Senator Barack H. Obama; and don't get it twisted, the majority was not Blacks! It's ashame that there are those of you who oppose the president ridicule anything and everything that comes out of his mouth. He's damned if he do, and damned if he don't. I don't know about you, but with every success that I've had in my life, I didnt achieve that success by myself, there was always someone in the wings giving me whatever support or aid that was needed. President Obama is not angry, God if he retaliated every time he was talked about, or lied on, he'd still be searching for Osama Bin Laden, but this man attends to the matters at hand. The anger is steming from the Republican party who seems to have lost their political commonsense. It just shows how much you know, because President Obama is not your run of the mill average, "traditional" Black politician. Who was the last Black president? Please inform me I'd like to know. I am sorry, if a wine-know from skid row was running for president, he'd have more political savy than Mitt Romney, a man who has no real rappore with anyone, women, children, middle class, for Pete sakes he can't even go to London and present himself intelligent. He's an embarrassment to himself, and to our country. The term "race card" was formed by racist, White racist, and when someone of color is stepping on your toes, you pull it out, and you use reverse racism, you point your finger at everyone except yourself. Your whole post reaks of anger, fear and racism. The president is a Black man, how else is he suppose to talk, what you see is what you get and he's hep to the likes of you.
  • Rich Ma... Max7 2012/07/28 04:14:56
    Rich Matarese
    +5
    So what IS our Illegal-Alien-in-Chief's legal name?

The alias he's passing under now, or the one on his passport as a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia?

===
    “You know, I would ask him one simple question. What passport did you use to go to Pakistan in 1981? That tells me everything about him.”

-- Rep. Allen West, the one question he'd ask Stanley Ann's Little Bastard (2010)
  • Annie~P... Rich Ma... 2012/07/28 04:30:53
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Obama is black to liberals when it convenient for them to say so.
  • Rich Ma... Annie~P... 2012/07/28 12:20:33 (edited)
    Rich Matarese
    +2
    "Obama is black to liberals when it convenient for them to say so."

He's also eligible to occupy the presidency under Article 2, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution only in their fantasies.

Did he even naturalize as a U.S. citizen after Mommy and her #2 sperm donor dumped him on his maternal grandparents at the age of 10?

He had been adopted as an infant by "Lolo" Soetoro to become a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia, and entered Hawaii very much as an illegal alien when Stanley Ann mailed him back to her folks.
  • ~ The Rebel ~ 2012/07/28 03:25:41
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +1
    If taxes need to be raised to fight a war or fund a cause, the president should ask everyone to pitch in. If the need is national, the solution should be national -- and that includes all of us.

"But that's not how Mr. Obama governs. We learned during the 2008 campaign that he believes in spreading the wealth around. And recently we learned he doesn't believe that successful people made it on their own. Without the government, the president tells us, job creators and entrepreneurs would not be able to make it in America.

"It's really the other way around. Without job creators and the successful, the government wouldn't have any money. So next time Mr. Obama meets someone in the top 1% or even the top 20%, instead of saying they're not paying their fair share, he should simply say thank you."

~ Ari Fleischer ~
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/07/28 03:10:41
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +4
    The left is so desperate. MSM is also making a red herring out of Romney's innocent "nothing" statements concerning the Olympics. (Screw the Brits if they can't handle the truth, they don't like anything or anyone.) There are no comparisons to what Romney said verses what Obama said about the small private, business owners.

Obama's anti American, marxist statements should hurt him a great deal this election as that is the real Obama and it woke up even more people. Obama's whole commentary is far worse than just - "you did not build that." Can't believe the audacity the left has in claiming Obama's statements are being taken out of context. They really do view the American people as stupid and/or they are just running scared.
  • Kane Fernau 2012/07/28 03:08:11
    Kane Fernau
    +6
    Obama said it and don't forget it!
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2012/07/28 02:59:40
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +6
    Obama and the media have about worn out that deck of race cards. They have overplayed it since the beginning of the primaries in 08. I think most of the liberal guilt that makes that work has subsided, now everyone is tired off the over use. Most of us white folks never had a slave and should have no guilt. I didn't vote for him ever, but it wasn't out of racism, it was out of love for my Country. This clown had no record to run on in 08, but he certainly has one now and its dismal. Country before Party Always!!
  • edm2000 2012/07/28 02:48:34
    edm2000
    +6
    Who didn't hear big O's speech "you didn't biuld that" or a video of it?
    He is a full Commie. No Socialist in big O. You ask why? Because he thinks every thing is for, by, because of, the government. He can't see that him, and the government as it is today IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!
    And I am amazed how dumb most of America has become. Ever heard the work brainwashed. It is alive and well in the USA.
  • iamnothere edm2000 2012/07/29 17:13:47
    iamnothere
    he is not dumb... he knows exactly what he believes.. the problem is that there are still a huge number of people who are to stupid to listen not just to the words but comprehend his meaning
  • Rich Matarese 2012/07/28 02:40:10 (edited)
    Rich Matarese
    +7
    Soebarkah (that's his legal name, changed in childhood when he was adopted by Soetoro to become a citizen of Indonesia) is no more "authentically Black" than is Pope Benedict XVI.

He was raised as a "good Muslim schoolboy" in a foreign country until age 10, and then got into the prestigious, pricey Punahou School (kinda like Hawaii's version of Choate or Philips Exeter) when Stanley Ann sloughed him off on her mom and dad.

Whatever-his-alias-is had to spend 20 years studying under the Reverend Jeremiah "God DAMN America!" Wright in order to pick up enough "black dialect" to fake authentic negritude.

So how the hell could anybody get "racist" about a transnational progressive mulatto who's incompetent even to FAKE being Black?

Much less a U.S. citizen.
  • Borat Obama 2012/07/28 02:39:19
    Borat Obama
    +6
    King Odumba has not accomplished what he promised that got hm elected.
  • Silvershadows 2012/07/28 02:39:16
    Silvershadows
    +9
  • Annie~P... Silvers... 2012/07/28 03:15:08
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +5
    But, you never hear about the 600,000 white guys who died in the Civil War which as a consequence helped blacks in gaining their freedoms. Some of the white men were also some of my ancestors, too.
    +4
    Pathetic is an excellent word.
  • Dolly 2012/07/28 02:34:49
  • SoCalEx... Dolly 2012/07/28 03:02:44
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +8
    There are as many conservative women for Romney. Don't let facts get in your way. Many of us are former Democrats, so your numbers can't be that big.
  • Max7 SoCalEx... 2012/07/28 03:41:20
    Max7
    Of late, the Republicans are expressing much disappointment in Mr. Romney concerning his take on women, seniors and the middle class.
  • SoCalEx... Max7 2012/07/28 04:51:06
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +5
    Maybe the Ron Paul supporters, I talk with conservatives on a daily bases haven't heard anyone mention voting for the fraudster Obama. I'm a woman. a senior & less than middle class, but I love my Country and have lived long enough to know your guy isn't for America or all its people. Keep your head in that cloud.
  • Max7 SoCalEx... 2012/07/28 05:58:26
    Max7
    So far the President has a lead, not by much, but he has a lead. I love my country as well, and I have been blessed to see 74 years of age, and I know for a fact that Romney is not for seniors, to be truthful, Romney is not exactly for no one except the wealthy. With a guy like Romney running around vying or the office of president, it's kind of hard to keep your head in the clouds.
  • SoCalEx... Max7 2012/07/28 06:07:45
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    Guess you haven't seen the Rasmussen polls from today that have Romney up 5points over Obama. Why do you think Obama is for the elderly when he took 500 million dollars out of our Medicare, that doesn't seem to me he is concerned about me or my health.
  • Max7 SoCalEx... 2012/07/28 06:13:07
    Max7
    You have your rathers and I have mine, Romney is ot one of mine. Give me a thousand Obama's over one Romney, that's like getting Bush all over again, God forbid. You and I disagree politically, so there's no need to keep hashing this thing over and over.
  • SoCalEx... Max7 2012/07/28 06:16:59
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    Obama hasn't changed one of the Bush policies. Look I didn't vote for Bush, or Obama. Nothing has changed, its only gotten worse. But you keep hanging with your homie. I'll be putting Country before Party every time.
  • iamnothere Max7 2012/07/29 17:22:10
    iamnothere
    rathers??> you have your dan??/ OK FOR you
  • iamnothere Max7 2012/07/29 17:21:37
    iamnothere
    guess you missed the lastest polling since you likely only watch Lame stream media outlets.. Romney pulled ahead by 5 points

2014/10/25 13:41:46