Orlando Jones: Liberals Should Kill Sarah Palin. Do You Think The MSM Will Condemn This Vile Hate From The Left????????

zbacku 2011/10/27 03:42:07
No.  Don't You Know, It's Just Comedy?
Are You Kidding Me?
Once Again, The Left Proves That Their Souls Are Full Of Nothing But Repugnant Hate
Care To Comment?

Orlando Jones: Liberals Should Kill Sarah Palin

Orlando Jones may be best known for his days as a comedic TV pitchman. This latest suggestion, though, is no laughing matter.

The former soda slinger who spent years telling people to "Make 7 Up Yours" fired off a series of tweets on October 22nd following the death of deposed Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. After discussing Kanye West's trip to Occupy Wall Street, Jones wrote, "Libyan Rebels kill Gaddafi, if American liberals want respect they better stop listening to Aretha & kill Sarah Palin(:"

Smiley face or not, Jones received a number of angry tweets in response to his comment, and responded to a number of them a day after his initial remark.

In response to user @Obamamamadingdo, who describes herself as a conservative woman who stands with Israel, Jones wrote, "Advocating? No. Demanding? Delusional. Poking fun @ liberals and getting a response obama mandingo... priceless(:"

When @tn4p, whose full user name is Tennessee 4 Palin, called the statement violent, he wrote, "I regret to inform you that jokes do not qualify as violent rhetoric. your angry reaction and response however, does(: keep smiling." When the user then compared his statements with those that could have inspired the shooting of Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, he followed it up by saying, "Actually, I don't think it's just a joke is an apropo response. If my tweets are so upsetting to you please do not read them(:"

Jones has appeared in a large number of TV guest star roles, including recent turns in "Necessary Roughness" and "Rules of Engagement." His film roles include "Drumline" and "The Replacements."

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/25/orlando-j...

• Maynard 2011/10/27 12:09:01
    Once Again, The Left Proves That Their Souls Are Full Of Nothing But Repugnan...
    Maynard
    +4
    SCARY TREND ALERT!!!

"I regret to inform you that jokes do not qualify as violent rhetoric. your angry reaction and response however, does"

TAKE HIS SENTENCE THERE, now compare it to the LAST 3 YEARS IN THE BLOGGERS WORLD.

The lefties have been TRYING to make the Conservatives look angry, THEY HAVE BEEN PROVOKING US FOR TOO LONG, waiting for the response, THEY NEVER GOT IT.

Now they are GOING ABOUT BUSINESS like we RESPONDED WITH VIOLENCE when we didn't.

THESE LIBS ARE SO DELUSIONAL that they agree with the sentence above.

• bronx 2011/10/27 13:22:48
    bronx
    +2
    Disgusting little man making disgusting remarks.
  • Dagon 2011/10/27 12:53:03
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2011/10/28 02:24:35
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Hey. The left, as well as I DID condemn it.
    Wanna change your vote there?
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2011/10/28 02:44:18
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2011/10/28 03:17:23
    VICTORIA
    +1
    YAY! (Whenever I say yay- I am always saying it just like Jimmy Stewart after he came back to life and ran around Bedford Falls.
    Just like it.
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2011/10/28 03:55:00
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2011/10/28 05:09:08
    VICTORIA
    +1
    I was thinking the same thing. I think if we saw each other in the supermarket- and you saw me commiserating with whoever is standing next to me on how technology is dehumanizing us and making us less polite and caring- or one of my many supermarket rants- or parking lot rants- we would like each other even when you found out I am a flaming liberal.
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2011/10/28 05:47:22
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2011/10/30 08:20:02
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Now I'm going to do it again, because the title reminded me of the topic.
    I don't know your views on Sarah Palin- I assume they're positive.

I was just thinking, whatever happened to all that money she collected in her SARAHPAC?

I know, I know- you just said such nice things, and thank you I appreciate it-
    then I'm off and running again.
    Catch your breath first!
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2011/10/30 11:13:34
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2011/10/31 10:00:49
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Yeah, that's right, she DID buy that big expensive bus and went running around "showing up" when candidates were stumping and making Yanks nervous with her weird history lessons.
    She totally co-opted the Tea Party- or tried.

Then Michelle Bachman though she would be Palin lite-

Yup, just look at Newt- he's been running for president for a few years now- hasn't had a job since forever- and lives off his "PAC".

We need a PAC with a catchy name.

I nominate Trailer Park PAC. Except I don't even have a trailer.
    But if I had a PAC- maybe I could get one!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?...

I love Bubbles- Bubbles is the BEST

park pac trailer pac- httpt1 gstatic comimages love bubbles- bubbles park pac trailer pac- httpt1 gstatic comimages love bubbles- bubbles
  • VICTORIA VICTORIA 2011/10/31 10:02:01
    VICTORIA
    +1
    BUBBLESSSS!!!!!!

bubblessss
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2011/10/31 12:40:14
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/10 01:13:46
    VICTORIA
    +2
    Hi Dagon! I've been gone for awhile- have 1,000 happenings and 150 mails.
    I love Bubbles! (Have you ever seen any of the Trailer Park movies?)
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/10 01:58:46
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/10 02:58:38
    VICTORIA
    +2
    Hey! It just so happens that I recorded a video of my new house- my husband free house- (lots has happened while I've been gone- here it is!
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/10 02:59:08
    VICTORIA
    +2
    Oops- apparently not. I'm going to post it on youtube.
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/10 02:59:31
    VICTORIA
    +1
    I'll be back! say something so I can come back and I missed you too!
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/10 04:55:52
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/11 01:40:53
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/11 02:33:40
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/10 03:03:51
    VICTORIA
    +2
    O- it will take 34 minutes. :o
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/10 04:56:24
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/11 01:41:00
    VICTORIA
    +2
    It took a bit longer...:D
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/11 02:34:13
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/11 02:49:52
    VICTORIA
    +2
    Me too! I'm thrilled with it! I had to keep all kitties out of the video because I'm technically not allowed to have them- actually I was told- (by the manager before I moved 400 miles) , when I informed him quite openly that I have kitties {plural} he said, "As long as I don't see them".
    Which I took to mean as long as they were clean, in the house, not bothering people or spraying etc-
    what I didn't know- as no one told me- was that he was the MANAGER- not the landlord.
    And the landlady doesn't allow cats. I'd never have rented this place had I known that.
    It makes me feel nervous and insecure-

I've had a few landlords who pulled this crap- say in person verbally that cats are fine- but lease says no pets. Last place I lived- MY lease said cats ok-(written in and initialed) landlords said no pets- that way they can throw you out for whatever reason.

SO the video is not the full wide relaxed scope I wanted- couldn't show off my bunny collections or anything- because I was afraid a kitty would pop into the field.

Every place I've ever lived- I've left cleaner and nicer and better than when I moved into it, including the last place. And that landlord didn't give me my $1,100. sec.deposit even though I had a video- and he called and told me how nice it was- because he knew I would come back 400 miles to fight him for it.
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/11 03:03:48
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/11 03:13:40
    VICTORIA
    +1
    I don't have a credit card! Only years of good credit and paying my bills and buying only what I can afford from what I am actually earning.
    A crazy concept!

Of course we ALL like to have our own conditions!

My problem is, that I always get a little sick at the thought of profiting from someone else's misfortune- I am making no value judgments-

To me. living honestly means living within my means.
    ANd the sad fact is- in this society- a person can never prosper if they are truly trying to live the ideal that is repeated all of my life- work hard be honest be good be kind live within your means be self sufficient and you will be rewarded.

It's just not true.

But, at least I have my furries!
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/11 04:47:56
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/11 05:12:07
    VICTORIA
    +1
    I've never been able to figure it out- I know that working really hard- doesn't work. Not in this system- but my generation is the first to live below our parents standard of living.
    My Dad seems to have finally figured this out- and stopped blaming me- and he is a staunch Fox News Conservative-
    He's seen my choices and decisions and - well- while he may not agree with them in a practical way- he finally respects what animated those decisions. He still wonders why I don't just find "some nice guy"-
    hee hee.
    Hey! It worked for HIS wife!
    I've been trying with my whole heart and soul for 30 years.
    I give up.
    But it's damned nice that you take such good care of your grandkids.
    And your friends.
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/11 06:20:35
  • VICTORIA Dagon 2012/06/11 15:55:43
    VICTORIA
    +1
    I am actually laughing in real life. And out loud.
    I see the good in you too Dagon- I think your friends are bad influences though. But you have a conscience and rise to your higher nature.
  • Dagon VICTORIA 2012/06/11 16:30:10
  • Maynard 2011/10/27 12:09:01
    Maynard
    +4
    SCARY TREND ALERT!!!

• 4dc 2011/10/27 11:28:54
    Are You Kidding Me?
    4dc
    +4
    it will be ignored by the liberal media and anyone who's bothered by it (like me) will be written off as right wing haters who need to lighten up...UP YOURS orlando jones
  • iriemon203 2011/10/27 10:05:02
    iriemon203
    +1
    That picture of Bill Maher pretty much wraps up lib idealology.
    Lets kill him AND Jones! HaHa, just kidding!
  • zbacku iriemon203 2011/10/27 20:15:15
    zbacku
    +1
    LOL. Now you did it. The PC police are mad now.
  • iriemon203 zbacku 2011/10/27 22:31:47 (edited)
    iriemon203
    What, you mean the Politically Confused? Pathetically Confused? Progressive Castrated? http://image.spreadshirt.com/...
  • VICTORIA zbacku 2011/10/28 02:25:14
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Oh that's ironic- you make a post about hypocrisy, and then do the same thing.
  • redhorse29 2011/10/27 08:21:41
    Are You Kidding Me?
    redhorse29
    +1
    MSM or any other responsible liberal progressive socialist representative will say anything against this fool. The democrats have almost always been willing to participate and condone this type of abhorrent behavior but will scream murder if it is done against one of their candidates.

2014/10/31 05:38:48