One SH member is continually stating "Obama has not lied about anything", is this a true statement?

Mr. T 2012/05/06 01:34:21
Related Topics: Obama, Lied

• Selketskiss 2012/05/10 21:35:00
    Other
    Selketskiss
    Dumbazz his own words hung himself...
  • VICTORIA 2012/05/10 01:10:44
    It is true, Obama is as honest as the day is long
    VICTORIA
  • LastRanger 2012/05/09 15:08:07
    WOW - How can anyone say this, and more importantly, believe it?
    LastRanger
    +1
    TERRY ANDERSON, A BLACK LOS ANGELES TALK RADIO HOST, WENT DOWN A LIST OF THINGS SENATOR OBAMA HAS SAID THAT AREN'T EXACTLY CORRECT.

1.) Selma March Got Me Born - NOT EXACTLY, your parents felt safe enough to
    have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965.
    (Google 'Obama Selma ' for his full March 4, 2007 speech and articles a bout
    its various untruths.) ! !

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a privileged, well
    educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT EXACTLY, he was part of one of
    the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT EXACTLY; your cousin
    Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a
    legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence
    in decades. The current government is pro-American but Odinga wants to
    overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law. Your half-brother, Abongo Oba
    ma, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your New Hampshire campaigning to
    speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out the following link for verification
    of that....and for more.

Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and tried to get Sharia
    Muslim law in...

>

its various untruths.) ! !

of that....and for more.

Muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the elections, his followers
    have burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women and children alive
    in a Christian church where they took shelter... Obama SUPPORTED his cousin
    before the election process here started. Google Obama and Odinga and see
    what you get. No one wants to know the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - NOT EXACTLY, she does her
    daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention,
    Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to1 man.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - NOT EXACTLY, your name is Arabic and
    'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein
    is also Arabic and so is Obama.

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. He is the first Arab-American President,
    not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his
    mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.
    While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya , his father's family was
    mainly Arabs.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro
    and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African
    Negro). Go to:
    4-3-08 Article 'Obama was 'quite religious in Islam''
    "http://www.wnd.com/index.php...
    "http://www.wnd.com/index.php...

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - NOT EXACTLY, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.
    ">
    8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - NOT EXACTLY, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

February 28, 2008. Kristoff from the New York Times: Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as 'one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.' This is just one example of what Pamela is talking about when she says 'Obama's narrative is being altered, enhanced and manipulated to whitewash troubling facts.'

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - NOT EXACTLY, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia , I Have More Foreign Experience - NOT EXACTLY, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn't even speak the language. What did you learn except how to study the Koran and watch cartoons?

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - NOT EXACTLY, except for Africa (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise); you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies.

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - NOT EXACTLY, you were quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine

13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - NOT EXACTLY, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - NOT EXACTLY, Life has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

15.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - NOT EXACTLY, despite saying, live on TV, which you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?...

16.) Voting 'Present' is Common In Illinois Senate - NOT EXACTLY, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Miss-voted - NOT EXACTLY, only when caught by church groups and Democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - NOT EXACTLY; you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - NOT EXACTLY, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - NOT EXACTLY, you didn't write it, introduce it, change it or create it.

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - NOT EXACTLY, it took just 14 days from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - NOT EXACTLY, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - NOT EXACTLY, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - NOT EXACTLY, you were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - NOT EXACTLY, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - NOT EXACTLY, even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - NOT EXACTLY, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.

28.) No One on my campaign contacted Canada about NAFTA - NOT EXACTLY, the Canadian Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign had with them.

29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - NOT EXACTLY, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction off Israel.

30.) I Want All Votes To Count - NOT EXACTLY; you said let the delegates decide.

31.) I Want Americans To Decide - NOT EXACTLY, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

32.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - NOT EXACTLY, you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.

33.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - NOT EXACTLY, you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.

34.) I Don't Take PAC Money - NOT EXACTLY, you take loads of it.

35.) I don't Have Lobbyists - NOT EXACTLY, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.

36.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - NOT EXACTLY, your own campaign worker made the ad on his Apple in one afternoon.

37.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - NOT EXACTLY, you weren't in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund it every single time.

38.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - NOT EXACTLY, your plan leaves us all to pay for the 15,000,000 who don't have to buy it.

39.) My uncle liberated Auschwitz concentration camp - NOT EXACTLY, your mother had no brothers and the Russian army did the liberating.
  • voice_matters 2012/05/08 18:13:17
    Other
    voice_matters
    why is it that no one can show any lies?
  • Seonag 2012/05/07 19:19:04
    Seonag
    +2
    When you lie about your own mother, you will lie about anything!
  • thegalnextdoor 2012/05/07 18:47:26
    thegalnextdoor
    +3
    It must be the aspartame (anti-freeze) getting to his/ her brain
  • Beltazar 2012/05/07 17:51:19
    Beltazar
    +3
    This guy must be the biggest idiot on SodaHead...
  • Ashley 2012/05/07 12:47:11
    Ashley
    +2
    He probably believes everything he is saying is true.
  • Sir Bud. 2012/05/07 12:12:07
    Other
    Sir Bud.
    +4
    More important,- one SH member is continually advocating murder and terrorism against the peoples government and his psychological stability is being assessed therefore.
  • Nomad58 Sir Bud. 2012/05/08 02:02:18
    Nomad58
    Really? Where is this thread and has it been reported?
  • Sir Bud. Nomad58 2012/05/08 11:42:18
    Sir Bud.
    +1
    Its a whole profile and yes it has.
  • Nomad58 Sir Bud. 2012/05/09 13:40:52
    Nomad58
    +1
    Good, we need those people removed from civil society.
  • Sir Bud. Nomad58 2012/05/09 19:37:29
    Sir Bud.
    Removed is drastic.Educated-rehabilitated is perhaps better.

Some habitual teenage thug offenders were taken to the Concentration camp in Buchenwald last year with a professional social pedagogue and historian.Was filmed.Amazing how quiet they all were all of a sudden.Interviewed afterwards it was clear that they were now doing some serious thinking about themselves and expressed their remorse for the first time.Violence would just make these guys harder.Same goes for adults.
  • Nomad58 Sir Bud. 2012/05/09 23:24:32
    Nomad58
    +1
    I hope you didn't take me wrong. I didn't mean remove them as in the "removed the target" sense. More along your line.

Many People cry out in ignorance; education in how we are all basically the same helps remove that intolerance.
  • Sir Bud. Nomad58 2012/05/09 23:27:48
    Sir Bud.
    LOL...yeah..I guess I jumped to conclusions after all!.
  • Nick Name Sir Bud. 2012/05/08 20:59:00
    Nick Name
    +1
    You're describing about 30% of the conservatives on SH.
  • Sir Bud. Nick Name 2012/05/08 23:16:14
    Sir Bud.
    +2
    Probably.
  • C. C. Rider 2012/05/07 12:03:06
    C. C. Rider
    +5
    Look, get over it. No matter what "cluster Faux" crap you cons spew, he is goona kick your butts in 2012..

boehner we got nothing
  • diane RN C. C. R... 2012/05/07 19:34:10
    diane RN
    +1
    and if he does we can all kiss America as we know it, goodbye.
  • C. C. R... diane RN 2012/05/07 22:51:41
    C. C. Rider
    +3
    You mean how you "usta" know it, and want to take America back to.

1930 racist poverty children working in a factory 1930
  • diane RN C. C. R... 2012/05/07 23:06:10
    diane RN
    +1
    Not quite, but how about 4% unemployment, putting your money in the bank actually accruing interest. Investing in a home for your family and it was a good investment. Where goals and dreams were actually possible....even if you were white. A feeling of "fairness" when it came to taxes, smaller government and Americans who felt optimistic about the future.
  • C. C. R... diane RN 2012/05/08 12:22:07
  • gary 2012/05/07 10:30:36
  • Deputy Chief 2012/05/07 07:50:07 (edited)
    Deputy Chief
    +2
    In Obama the Liar in Chief's own words.

• robinswebnest 2012/05/07 06:32:57
    robinswebnest
    +2
    obama has never lied.....BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry, that was just to funny. obama is a politician.....politicians are liars...really, do I need to say more?
  • David Hussey 2012/05/07 03:48:48
    David Hussey
    How do you know when a politician is lying to you?

... They are talking
  • L1 2012/05/07 03:37:41
    L1
    Of course not. First of all, he's politician and their track record for truthfulness isn't great, and second, everyone has lied at some point in their lives.
  • oros 2012/05/07 03:33:48
    Other
    oros
    Politicians don't ever lie, cheat or steal they are our saviours, liberators and if we follow them blindly and worship them, we shall all live in ignorant bliss for the rest of our days.
    Now shut up sit down listen and do as you are told.
    Trouble makers are being watched and will be dealt with.
  • big T 2012/05/07 03:32:56
    big T
    Obama hs threaten alot of people I know 2 that Obama's highed thugs have killed. Also I got a threat today for speaking out against big goverment.
  • C. C. R... big T 2012/05/07 11:59:09 (edited)
    C. C. Rider
    +6
    Now, now I see how you were then, how do you feel now AFTER taking your meds? staright jacket
  • big T C. C. R... 2012/05/07 16:09:23
    big T
    you think your threats and name calling is going to scare me off huh . We'll it has not worked on us for 255 years. Your type of person has never changed it was about money then as it is about money now well your cash won't save you Yankee.
    255 years type person changed money money cash save yankee
  • C. C. R... big T 2012/05/07 18:59:27
    C. C. Rider
    +5
    The Civil war? LOL LOL I believe that was a war the south lost. Losing seems to just run in their blood. Threats? Name calling? And this from some one who saw Obama "off" a few thugs? LOL LOL
  • big T C. C. R... 2012/05/07 20:03:51
    big T
    any harm that comes to me or my loved ones will resolt in a american civil war. laugh that off.
  • Sir Bud. big T 2012/05/07 20:34:34
    Sir Bud.
    +5
    Caring about loved ones means not doing anything which causes them to only see their loved one during visiting hours behind glass and only hear him via the phone.And I don't think they will find that funny at all.
  • C. C. R... Sir Bud. 2012/05/07 22:54:04
    C. C. Rider
    +4
    That ole boy needs to be medicated 24/7

one flew over the co co nest
  • VICTORIA C. C. R... 2012/05/10 01:09:01
    VICTORIA
    That VERY good ole boy.
  • big T Sir Bud. 2012/05/07 23:20:09
    big T
    Who is laughin?
    I do not fear death
    as a matter of fact everyone here is co ndemned because of the goverments lack of telling the Amercan people of the radiation limit in the air. every breath a person breaths here is just another step towards death. The radiation spewing from Japan is equal to 2000 nucler weapons going off at once.
  • Sir Bud. big T 2012/05/08 11:56:50
    Sir Bud.
    +3
    How you get to the specific issue of radiation pollution, beats me.But anyway, the atomic power industry world wide are all connected and is corrupt,period.If that is one thing you do care about,then here is an update and my last post to you.

Monday 7 May 2012

"...Tokyo Electric Power Company (Tepco), which owns the Fukushima facility, says that it will take another 40 years to fully decommission the reactors there,.....Rising radiation levels within one of the reactors, the highest recorded so far, and evidence of a leak in the critical cooling system demonstrate that the situation is still far from stable......

.....Tepco revealed at the end of March that protective water levels in the containment vessel of Reactor No 2, were far shallower than they had expected.....

....The Japan Times reported on 29 March that radiation inside the vessel has reached 73 sieverts per hour – high enough to administer a lethal dose to a human in a matter of minutes, even to disable the robotic devices which are sent regularly into the reactor to monitor what is happening there...".
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/com...
  • C. C. R... Sir Bud. 2012/05/08 12:25:06 (edited)
    C. C. Rider
    +4
    EXCELLENT post Sir Bud. But I think our ole friend has been inhaling other pollutants. LOL

http://www.nairaland.com/down... smoking pot
  • Sir Bud. C. C. R... 2012/05/08 16:10:22
    Sir Bud.
    +4
    His chemical household is definitely in a crisis that's for sure!.

2014/07/31 09:32:42