One Deputy Killed From Dorner Shoot Out: Are the Police Out for Blood?

AdriHead 2013/02/13 00:19:25
As a consequence of the shootout with ex-cop Chris Dorner, one deputy involved in the shootout has died. Do you think the police department is out for blood -- now more than ever?

LATIMESBLOGS.LATIMES.COM reports:
One of the deputies involved in a gun battle Tuesday afternoon with fugitive former police officer Christopher Dorner has died of his wounds, law enforcement sources told The Times. The San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy was airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, according to the sources.
told times san bernardino county sheriffs deputy airlifted loma linda

Read More: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/manh...

• gsosbee 2013/02/19 16:59:38
    gsosbee
    BLOOD & MORE.
    The Police knowingly set the fire and forced suicide.
    Now this:

No more heinous cowards have been hatched and nourished by the USA than the clandestine assassins of the fbi and cia.

*The fbi & police now demonstrate to the public and the world the real purpose of law enforcement in USA: to torture, imprison, murder w/o Due Process, w/o Equal Protection, w/o interest in human, civil, or constitutional rights.

Information hidden from the public by the police, fbi, media:

http://la.indymedia.org/news/...

Law encourages cops to kill innocent people:

http://www.cbusimc.org/node/8...

Now, the corrupt courts rule in secret against Targets who suffer multiple injuries from cruel and provocative assaults by government agents and by the general public.

http://sosbeevfbi.ning.com/fo...

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/gov...

The Age Of Madness:

http://vancouver.mediacoop.ca...

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." —Albert Einstein
    http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/par...

*The mental illness of all cops nationwide ( as inculcated by fbi homicidal sociopaths) is exemplified both in the actions of the late Mr. Dorner and in the police psychopaths who knowingly set the fire and killed him (or forced suicide) to discourag...

BLOOD & MORE.
    Now this:

http://la.indymedia.org/news/...

http://www.cbusimc.org/node/8...

http://sosbeevfbi.ning.com/fo...

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/gov...

The Age Of Madness:

http://vancouver.mediacoop.ca...

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/par...

*The mental illness of all cops nationwide ( as inculcated by fbi homicidal sociopaths) is exemplified both in the actions of the late Mr. Dorner and in the police psychopaths who knowingly set the fire and killed him (or forced suicide) to discourage others who might share his views on police homicidal corruption. Such is the character of today's USA and the alpha dogs who run it.

Hate mesages to me from fbi, police supporters or operatives:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/...

http://portland.indymedia.org...

http://sosbeevfbi.ning.com/pr...
  • Alacrity 2013/02/15 06:49:47
    Alacrity
    Certainly, they are out for blood.
  • 1776gwash 2013/02/13 19:10:33
    1776gwash
    Now everyone give up your Guns the Police are here to protect you. LOL
  • Mo 2013/02/13 19:01:45 (edited)
    Mo
    Dorner needed to be stopped. He was insane, not a hero. If he had added another notch to his death list, law enforcement would be blamed for that too. He was out for blood and a crazy, personal version of glory- then more than ever.(just thought I would add a gratuitous qualifier, like LA times blog.
  • zbacku 2013/02/13 18:51:08
    zbacku
    The man is a Cop Killer and has killed Innocent Americans. I cannot understand the 'hero' worship of a madman.
  • krayzrick 2013/02/13 17:55:49
    krayzrick
    +3
    Dorner was out for blood.
  • lynley.wheavgot 2013/02/13 17:39:59
    lynley.wheavgot
    they are all LAPD Rogue coppers and all need to be dealt with like criminals.
  • harley oldman 2013/02/13 17:35:38
    harley oldman
    HELL YES....!
  • luckyone806 2013/02/13 17:35:08
    luckyone806
    +1
    Of coarse they are . Chriss Dorner is bringing to ligt the non-transparent thin line that cops can cross but civilians can't. I say digital Mics and Cameras for all cops and politicians !!! Create some accountability in Government and society by attempting to make people be honest and morally responsible for their actions .
  • Civic Minded 2013/02/13 17:22:39
    Civic Minded
    +1
    When there is a rabid animal attacking, you want to stop it!
  • Mr. Smith 2013/02/13 17:22:13
    Mr. Smith
    +3
    Do we now live in a society that ignores due process, are the police the judge, jury and executioner? This is mob mentality! Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty??? We don't know that Dorner killed anybody, that hasn't been proven in a court of law, but yet, here were are, American's from all over the land demanded that this man be executed by police!

Ask yourself this, what if Dorner is innocent? What if he's been setup by a corrupt LAPD??? Think about that, again, we don't know!

Whether you like it or not, Dorner deserved the same rights as every other citizen. IF he killed these people, he should have been granted the same judicial process as everyone else, he shouldn't have been hunted down and executed by the mob police! That's not who we are.........or is it?
  • zbacku Mr. Smith 2013/02/13 18:52:35
    zbacku
    The man KILLED and would KILL again if not stopped.
  • Mr. Smith zbacku 2013/02/13 19:38:17
    Mr. Smith
    Okay, let's assume you're correct. I'm not saying you're not, but it's still a dangerous assumption when dealing with a man's life. Doesn't he deserve due process under the law? Hell, even Jeffrey Dahmer got to defend himself in a court of law.
  • Bill Mr. Smith 2013/02/13 19:49:15
    Bill
    Did Dahmer attack the police with a knife and fork?
  • Mr. Smith Bill 2013/02/14 03:45:17
    Mr. Smith
    Did Dorner? Oh wait, the media said so, that must make it true. You're right, that TOTALLY justifies the LAPD to commit attempted murder on several innocent civilians in their blood thirsty pursuit to murder Dorner, yes, we should deny him his basic rights to due process because the news told us everything we need to know to become judge, jury and executioner.
  • Bill Mr. Smith 2013/02/14 13:36:48
    Bill
    I guess you're right. I guess Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom, Chief of Police Charlie Beck, all of the reporters covering the shoot out, the two maids that were tied up, the guy who was "truck-jacked" and the news and police helicopters on the scene were lying and made all of this stuff up. I just wish that those hundreds of witnesses and those victims would give him a chance to clear his name. The Manifesto, not withstanding, he should have been given a chance to re-edit it and correct typos that could have led to a misunderstanding of his intent to kill policemen and other authority figures. Sadly, now we will never know. They conspired to kill him or at least participated in the ongoing cover up.
  • Mr. Smith Bill 2013/02/14 21:11:31
    Mr. Smith
    You forgot about Emma Hernandez, 71, and her daughter, Margie Carranza, 47. LAPD officers mistakenly opened fire on these innocent civilians as they were sitting inside their blue Toyota Tacoma. The truck was riddled with bullets, Hernandez was shot twice in the back, and Carranza was injured by broken glass. I won't hold my breath waiting on the attempted murder charges to be handed down on those LAPD officers.

Oh well, it's the "fog of war", these things happen when police abandon their mission of public safety and function as an armed vigilante justice squad, dishing out death sentences to those it believes are guilty.

But according to you, it's all good that the LAPD is driven by vengeance rather than law. It's all good that police deny a man his rights to due process and act as judge, jury and executioner.
  • Bill Mr. Smith 2013/02/15 13:26:13
    Bill
    In his case, yes. It save L.A. the expense of a trial with a forgone conclusion (guilty) and having to go through the hassle of ridiculous appeals and fighting over the death penalty. He proved himself guilty, didn't surrender, killed and wounded other officers at the scene of the cabin. Sorry. No sympathy here. He got what he deserved. If he had surrendered, that's one thing. He didn't. I still sleep very well at night. However, I'm sure the families and loved ones of the slain do not.
  • Bill Mr. Smith 2013/02/13 19:48:25
    Bill
    I hope it is. It's a little know fact that Obummer called in a drone strike on him. Otherwise, how do you explain the cabin fire? We all know that he was in the cabin yelling, 'I SURRENDER. I SURRENDER. PLEASE DON'T SHOOT. I'LL COME OUT PEACEFULLY." But Obummer would have none of that. I have it on good information the the LAPD police chief actually wrote that manifesto and signed Dorner's name to it (in block print.) The little know "LAPD Seath Squad" actually killed those 5 people to set him up. Don't you listen to MSNBC?
  • Mr. Smith Bill 2013/02/14 03:49:49
    Mr. Smith
    You hope we've become the society of mob rule? That we accept whatever the media tells us and then have the police become a hit squad to carry out the majority of the television viewers will to murder a man without trial? Really, that's you, really?
  • Bill Mr. Smith 2013/02/14 13:39:46
    Bill
    Uh, like...sure...like, whatever.
    Read my precious reply...slowly and carefully.
  • Mr. Smith Bill 2013/02/14 21:15:22
    Mr. Smith
    You already gave me your answer. You don't support the rule of law, instead you support a corrupt police force that acts as a vigilante hit squad. It's okay, authoritarians are like that.
  • Bill Mr. Smith 2013/02/15 13:35:15
    Bill
    While I can't support the shooting of Emma Hernandez and her daughter, those officers will most likely be punished and lose their jobs. The were really not well trained enough to handle the situation; probably scared out of their minds. But, I don't conflate that incident or the shooting of Dorner with a vast right wing conspiracy to deny due process of law by the entire LAPD. That's just too conspiratorial. This was explained all the way from the top (Newsom) down the ladder to reporters covering the scene. Don't you think that if he tried to surrender that the TV reporters would have picked it up? He got what he wanted: death.
  • Mr. Smith Bill 2013/02/15 18:04:42
    Mr. Smith
    I don't find searching for the truth as being conspiratorial. Nor do I find denying a man his constitutional right to due process a trivial matter. I don't defend Dorner, not one bit, but I do defend his rights under our laws.

The fact is we don't know what Dorner did or didn't do, nothing has been proven in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt. We have no idea what his motives were, or if he was an LAPD whistle blower. For all we know he had dirt on not only the LAPD, but also local FBI. So who could he turn himself into if the top law enforcement was trying to silence him.

And the couple he held hostage described him as being calm, he reassured them that he wouldn't hurt them, and that all he wanted to do was clear his name. That sounds like someone who has a story to tell, a story that we will never hear now because police silenced him, Waco style.

The precedent being set is scary as hell to me. That police went on a man-hunt, committed attempted murder of 3 people, broke all kinds of laws and civil rights in the process, then finally found their suspect holed up in a cabin, a suspect who said that all he wanted to do was clear his name (again, he wanted to tell his story). But instead of waiting him out and forcing a surrender after a long standoff, the police ...

The precedent being set is scary as hell to me. That police went on a man-hunt, committed attempted murder of 3 people, broke all kinds of laws and civil rights in the process, then finally found their suspect holed up in a cabin, a suspect who said that all he wanted to do was clear his name (again, he wanted to tell his story). But instead of waiting him out and forcing a surrender after a long standoff, the police (who didn't want his story told) chose to fire tear gas canisters into the home knowing full well that tear gas canisters set off fires. Dorner was a dead man at that point, if he comes out LAPD would certainly gun him down, if he stays, he burns to his death.

In my opinion, LAPD wanted Dorner silenced, they wanted revenge and they decided to abandon their mission of public safety to function as an armed vigilante justice squad, dishing out death sentences to those it believes are guilty -- without a trial or anything resembling due process. I don't see how that doesn't scare you! That is a mind-blowingly dangerous precedent being set by law enforcement, IMHO.

But, we get to disagree, we both have our right to free speech......for now......until the police decide that they can snuff you out for saying something they don't want you to say!
  • Bill Mr. Smith 2013/02/15 18:11:17 (edited)
    Bill
    {And the couple he held hostage described him as being calm, he reassured them that he wouldn't hurt them, }
    Yes, and the truck driver also was released. However, they were not POLICE OFFICERS. He killed one at the cabin.

{ I don't see how that doesn't scare you!}
    Where in the videos did it show him attempting to surrender? No surrender, shoot.

Sorry. The rest is just too conspiratorial with NO basis in fact. It's just wild speculation. LAPD. FBI. Police officers. News media. All out to kill him to hide something.
  • Mr. Smith Bill 2013/02/15 18:47:59
    Mr. Smith
    Yes, it is speculation, that's exactly what happens when we don't know the truth, because he never had his day in court, we never heard his side of the story. That IS the entire point here!

{Yes, and the truck driver also was released. However, they were not POLICE OFFICERS. He killed on at the cabin.}

So the police were out for revenge, again, they were acting unprofessional and decided to deny his rights to due process and killed him.

{Where in the videos did it show him attempting to surrender?}

Again, who is he supposed to surrender to, the people who want him dead???

{No surrender, shoot.}

WOW! How about, no surrender, wait him out, he's still just a suspect, not a convicted felon! SHM...
  • Bill Mr. Smith 2013/02/15 19:35:58
    Bill
    {So the police were out for revenge, again, they were acting...}
    He didn't kill them because they were not cops, not out of any real compassion for them. He wasn't angry with them, just the police and the innocent couple he killed.

{Again, who is he supposed to surrender to,...}
    Do you really think that, with all of those cameras on him and all of the civilian reporters witnessing a surrender and with Dorner coming out with his hands up and yelling that he was surrendering that they would STILL have killed him? LOL No way.

{ How about, no surrender, wait him out, he's still just a suspect, not a convicted felon! }
    One doesn't have to be convicted in a court of law to be executed. It happens all the time during armed robberies and such.

Watch this. The LAPD just murdered these two men as they were trying to surrender. Oh, the humanity. The died and they never got their day in court.
  • Mr. Smith Bill 2013/02/15 21:26:23
    Mr. Smith
    This wasn't a bank robbery, Dorner wasn't in public shooting at innocent people and police, this was a man-hunt, straight up.

And I don't "believe" anything, I'm just asking questions trying to get to the truth. I have a healthy dose of skepticism and don't buy what I see on television or the news, it's so propagandized to fit their agenda, so I question everything. Including why police were so hell bent on killing this guy.

A local media channel was broadcasting the police scanner live on the air and you can clearly hear the police repeatedly yelling “Burn it down, burn that mother f*#@+r down.”

Then the tear gas canisters came out......and oops, it started a fire......they weren't trying to get Dorner to surrender, they wanted him dead, and Dorner knew it. That's my theory, maybe I'm wrong.

I also think Dorner knew something that they didn't want him to and it was certain that he would not be taken in alive after seeing how trigger happy the LAPD was throughout the search.

And the media may have been acting as a mouthpiece for the police department throughout the whole ordeal.

But we'll never know now. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend in law enforcement.
  • texasred 2013/02/13 17:18:42
    texasred
    +1
    And they should be.
  • Professor Wizard 2013/02/13 17:14:47
    Professor Wizard
    +2
    Can't say I blame them.. He was one of them, taking out their brothers.

Too bad, they accidentally shot 3 innocent people along the way... but collateral damage is pretty normal for CA police. So that will be overlooked.

I figured this would end with a sniper shot.. I got it wrong.. it ended with a firebomb.

Bottom line.. it is still ended with him dead - - and we all figured that was how it would end.
  • SK-pro impeachment 2013/02/13 17:13:31
    SK-pro impeachment
    stupid question and makes no sense.
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/13 17:13:30
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    the ridiculous shootings in Torrence are proof these cops are totally out of control
  • Skip 2013/02/13 16:16:41
    Skip
    And who cares,. Burn him alive and pour some oil on the fire. Noone gives a rats ass.
  • bettyboop 2013/02/13 16:04:11
    bettyboop
    We already know they shot innocent bystanders.
  • pantagruella 2013/02/13 15:23:12
    pantagruella
    There is a big difference between a suspect that they want to arrest and on they don't. If they want a suspect so they can ask him some questions they can do it. They have many ways to do it. But some suspects are not wanted. No-one wants to hear what they have to say. A kill order goes out and they are killed. It's very simple. Many veterans are targets as soon as they leave the service. They know they will be killed on way or another. And there is no agency that will help or support the veterans.
  • TouchTheStars 2013/02/13 15:12:21
    TouchTheStars
    +3
    you know the cops are crooked
  • jule-sy TouchTh... 2013/02/13 17:01:45
    jule-sy
    +3
    One of them is crooked because one of the Swat guys was heard by someone when the cabin was on fire, "Burn that mother******* building down!"

What else do we need to know about their intentions?
  • boneman1 2013/02/13 15:06:17
    boneman1
    Dorner had already proven that he was going to try and kill as many of them as he could. I think going after him with the intent to take him out was the correct approach.
  • SIMPATTYCO 2013/02/13 14:40:22
    SIMPATTYCO
    +1
    yes, and rightly so.
  • KW 2013/02/13 14:23:51
    KW
    Yea, we get up every morning thirsting to bleed people out.

2014/09/22 16:21:55