Okay, what's the SodaHead approval rating of President Obama?

homeschool mom-extremist 2009/04/12 17:11:10

• Rome is burning 2009/04/16 20:16:52
    Approve
    Rome is burning
    +4
    These numbers are going to be totally skewed because this is a right wing dominated site. Thats fine by me though, I'd prefer it if they stayed in their little bubble disconected from reality.
  • julie Rome is... 2009/04/16 22:22:18
    julie
    +1
    And I would prefer that Obama hang with honorable people. Now that Tim used Turbo tax and cheated... how many will use Timmy's same excuse? You think I was honest on my taxes? Hahahahahahaha! And if I get caught, have them give me a job with the IRS!
  • Rome is... julie 2009/04/17 14:17:58
    Rome is burning
    +1
    I would prefer that as well.
  • Ch1ppz 2009/04/16 20:09:28
    Disapprove
    Ch1ppz
    +9
    I don't think i need to leave a comment, his actions speak loud enough!
  • Blown One 2009/04/16 20:06:12
    Disapprove
    Blown One
    +9
    I disapprove. This administration lacks discipline and the spending spree must stop.
  • LastRanger 2009/04/16 20:00:16
    Disapprove
    LastRanger
    +13
    However, I am impressed with his accomplishments. No one has managed to triple the national debt – ever! He has done it in just a few weeks. This guy is a genius.
    Personally I love to pay taxes and believe they should be much, much higher. (please note sarcasm).
  • Socrate... LastRanger 2009/04/16 20:15:13
    SocratesIII
    +1
    lmfao...wait...no...can't hold it back...much longer....lmfao...thks for the funny side of the Obama insane Asylum.
  • JOEYLUV 2009/04/16 19:53:30
    Disapprove
    JOEYLUV
    +9
    Man this guys sucks. Comparing him to jimmy Carter would be an insult to Carter.
  • pauldenton 2009/04/16 19:45:55
    Disapprove
    pauldenton
    +11
    Mr socialist !how can any citizen of the United Staes Of America have a good opinion of a man thats broke the oath of office by implying that the consitution should carry any meaning of a socialist state
  • christi pauldenton 2009/04/16 19:57:11
    christi
    Is there any kind of proof to that statement?
  • Jay Cee 2009/04/16 19:34:27 (edited)
    Disapprove
    Jay Cee
    +13
    Let's see, this president is so far noted for: giving our financial and business regulations to the G20 board through the FSB Document, $3.6 Trillion budget, Cybersecurity Czar (what is all this talk about Czar's anyway! Did we become a monarchy when I wasn't looking?) A double down on the deficit in less than 80 days, Civilian (soon to be mandatory) armies, Bills of Attainder to go after guys they gave bonuses to, no bill of Attainder for the very guilty Fannie/Freddie crews, a DHS directive to all Law Enforcement agencies saying that if you are military, prolife, proconstitution or right leaning, you are now a domestic "rightwing extremist" terrorist, meanwhile the real terrorists are just man made disasters, apologizing for me when I have nothing to apologize about, bowing, er a dipping towards er a Picking up a quarter (in a throne room! yeah right) that's it, "I was picking up a quarter before the King", tax-cheat appointing, CEO firing, nationalizing companies, and hiring a Justice Department leader (Harold Koh) who believes we should allow Sharia Law in this country.

Um....lemmesee. Nope, don't approve. Not. Don't approve. Tired of and going to fight what this communistic-leaning-so far-left-he-isn't-even-in-the... president and his yes-men congress are doing to this nation.

K...

Know that not only am I not voting for you, you are hereby, officially RESET! I will work my fingers to the bone bringing in REAL representation and folks who only want to RESET what you have done to our nation! So will millions of others.
  • christi Jay Cee 2009/04/16 20:22:25 (edited)
    christi
    Sounds like a good arguement......however, if we don't want to be bailing out these enormous companies, "too big to fail". We either need to disessemble them, or regulate them so they don't take us to the cleaners again because they are so entangled they can't determine what their securities are even worth...What's wrong with that? since the effects were global, I can see a need.

Torture by the previous administration, holding some people years on end who were NOT guilty without charges brought against them, In my opinion we aren't supposed to lie our way into invading a country that didn't attack us. Apology necessary when you are a super power and have the strongest most lethal military in the world. We have unleashed our might on small countries for their resources..wow...yes apology needed. The other rants go unnoticed, because they sound hate speak from an El Limbaugh rant....all that hatred for 80 days in office? Nah I think it started at the loss of the election and the end of Republican rule, along with their failure and the hatred that started because they were discarded. Never anything good to say.for the new President..always hatefilled rants. I don't recall that I felt that way towards Bush that early on and especially after 9/11.....never!.
  • Jay Cee christi 2009/04/16 20:26:18
    Jay Cee
    Agree on the war, agree on not bailing out companies - ESPECIALLY when we are just going to bring them into bankruptcy anyway and we are going to have to pay AGAIN! Didn't like the war then, don't like it now, see BO's not going to fix it, don't feel the need to apologize because Saddam needed to be done, but BO is very dangerous, GW on steroids, double doses. This has to stop in all parties and we have to RESET them!
  • def christi 2009/04/17 01:24:54
    def
    Who are we to disassemble someone elses company? He has no right to even tell a private company what to do. He also has no right to hand o ver any of OUR money to bail them out either. Forget 1984, it's probably too tough. Read "Animal Farm" it is short and very easy to understand.
    def
  • RP4Prez 2009/04/16 19:15:52
    Disapprove
    RP4Prez
    +6
    The fiscal policies are more of the same as the previous administration. Nothing of consequence has really changed at all. Obama even has mostly the same people working for him as Bush did. We can expect more financial hardship in the future.

If you want to get involved in effecting REAL change check out
    http://www.libertybands.org
  • christi RP4Prez 2009/04/16 19:53:19 (edited)
    christi
    +1
    I see some of that. More than I like to admit...especially when he voted to give the communication companies immunity from the law. I support Obama because I can't see the Republicans are better on anything they do, But I can't support him on everything.. That means laws were broken in the way they betrayed the public trust with our personal information. Bring these people to justice. We are so "law and order" with us little people, but these mega giants and CEO's get away with everything and never pay for their mistakes with penalties and jail time. Until they are made to pay for their real CRIMES against the american people, they will do it over and over. Generation after generation. I'm tired of that...Aren't you?
  • ceecee 2009/04/16 19:03:12
    Approve
    ceecee
    +3
    Yes...I agree with this new administration's steps taken to at least find a solution to cure this nation's ills that have been neglected for years.
    Furthermore, I question as to why have a tea party now, since all taxpayers groups through out this country have been telling our local, state, and federal gov'ts. that the taxes were high years ago.
    Where have these 'idiots' been in the past?
    I truly believe that those that are raising their concerns CURRENTLY have had their 'BRAINS WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE' for many yrs..
  • Mattynr ceecee 2009/04/16 19:04:50
    Mattynr
    +4
    my post for Soda Head..... WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN DAMAGE CONTROL
    PLEASE CROSS POST....... EDIT OR ADD ....... CREATE .... WHATEVER IS NECESSARY
    BUT GET A MESSAGE ACROSS AND GET IT OUT THERE.

The Tea Party was not an Obama Bashing .......
    you need to believe that.

The security of holding fast to the polices given us "right or wrong"
    is dangerous...... out of fear of being disloyal to Obama.
    Loyalty to Obama should not be the issue..... Loyalty to the
    future of our country is the issue....... this was not an Obama
    bashing? Can't you see that at all?

I had a friend that would not go with me because she was
    convinced, by the media, it was an Obama Bashing and
    organized my the Republicans.......

OH, and not just the Republicans...... but the
    Right Wing and Fox Republicans.......... the need to
    embellish it and prevent participation...... it worked.
    But, it did not stop people from joining in.
    There were many, many Democrats there wearing
    T-shirts saying and caring signs saying....
    "I am a Democrat Concerned"
    This was not organized by Fox, they just jumped on
    it.

So, CNN and MSNBC and AirAmerica Radio, Huffington Post
    and Move On..........
    Do what you do best and distort, and bias your way into our
    lives...... ripping our Freedom to think away from us.
    It is OK to question the spending, it is OK to say...

'

'

""""

'

""

you need to believe that.

bashing? Can't you see that at all?

organized my the Republicans.......

"I am a Democrat Concerned"
    it.

and Move On..........
    It is OK to question the spending, it is OK to say please
    slow down, it is OK to be BIPARTISAN.........

IT IS OK TO CARE FOR THE FUTURE AND THE DIRECTION
    THIS NATION IS HEADING.

CNN........ what do we expect........? They can run but can't hide their days of spin and
    damage control are numbered.......
    of course the pick and choose the ones to make their point.
    Why do you think their ratings are the lowest of cable news?
    Americans really are not stupid.
    They are seeing the light........
    Below is a link of their hateful news...... also click on the other '
    video at the link.

http://www.businessandmedia.o... ... 53003.aspx

The one other clip said the Republican have not found their voice and they have nothing to
    say on solutions........ same-o-same-o ...... nothing mentioned that Democrats were there
    too.

This promotion was long before Fox got involved and is basic............ so very basic.
    Spending requires the creation of money to pay it back.
    Government does not have any choice other than taxing.
    Our generation and the next few generation will have to meet the challenges
    for this.
    Americans understand this........ you buy, you pay....
    if it is too easy to spend, it will be almost too hard to pay back.
    Easy gives Hard.
    Moderate gives Moderate........... Simple really.

This has NOTHING to do with being Republican or Democrat......
    this is an American Obligation. Every American will have to
    stand up and meet the Challenge.

This protest was not "Obama" bashing or "Congress" bashing it was a
    simple message to say....... slow down and stop the spending.
    Right now, two more spending programs are in the process of being
    voted to add even more to our debt.
    Yes, these are all good things, and yes, we should do all this .......
    but not now, we have Health Care facing a financial obligation.

Doesn't it make sense to you? What is so complicated about all this?
    Slow down and Stop Spending........

70% of the American voters begged Congress to please remove
    unnecessary spending from the Stimulus Package.
    Yes, support Obama
    Yes, do provide a Stimulus Package
    Yes, remove Pork

As Americans, we called ......... lines were busy or voice mail full,
    emails were full or bounced back as unable to deliver.
    Faxed and letters sent..... who knows what file they went into.

NOBODY IN WASHINGTON WAS HEARING THE VOICE OF
    AMERICA............
    SO, A TEA PARTY WAS ORGANIZE TO DO JUST THAT.
    PROVIDE A VOICE.

Why would the media and others try to destroy that?
    Why was it necessary to do that? We should all take
    park in the solutions of the problems.
    We want
    solutions that do not create even greater problems.
    Are we kicking the can down the road for our children and
    grandchildren to repair?

Do you really think it is possible to have a large group without having
    Negative messages? So,the media and the focus was on that and
    the one person that
    was even remotely "sane" was cut off and not allowed to give his
    reason to the question asked.

The link will give you the picture of what I am trying to say.....
  • Crische Mattynr 2009/04/16 19:26:04
    Crische
    +3
    We should all be more enthusiastic about our voice and reasons being heard by the gov't. Props to you all for going out and doing it, and damn the media for making you all look like a bunch of "crazy rightists". Whatever your opinion is, you should let the fools in washington (not that high paying of a job (unless corrupt)) know it, and not completely relinquish your decisions to someone who "appears" intelligent to the general public.
  • Mattynr Crische 2009/04/16 20:47:21
    Mattynr
    +1
    it is sad to make fun of a very serious issue and a very sincere effort by
    Americans doing their right to have Freedom of Speech.
    Why devalue anyone that wants to question?
  • christi Mattynr 2009/04/16 20:43:07 (edited)
    christi
    Until people actually take responsibility for the ills that this nation faces we get nowhere. Until the fingers stop wagging that it's his fault....no his fault....nothing gets done. Oh those Democrats and tax and spend.....and those war mongering Republicans....That's how they divide us and keep us bickering and unable to use the power we DO have in numbers.. Our leaders aren't demonic...they are public servants... IT's always asses in the media labeling others horrid names that just enfuriate each side. It's time that crap stops because unless someone has proof of communists taking over the country then it's just smoke and mirrors. Unless there is proof of governmental abuse it's speculation. We hurt ourselves with hate. Until then, they will continue to divide and conquer and snuff out the power of the people.
  • Mattynr Mattynr 2009/04/16 20:43:22
    Mattynr
    Try this video..... I hope it loads for you....

http://gannett.a.mms.mavenapp...
  • Crische ceecee 2009/04/16 19:15:33
    Crische
    +3
    The first revolution didn't just happen after a year or two of taxes, something so drastic takes a long time to justify, but we've got a hell of a lot more taxes now than they were paying before the rev... that wasn't the only issue however, it was more what right did a gov't have to intrude upon our lives and decisions, when they were all the way across the atlantic (whooaa). Kinda like what right does a government that is in trillions of dollars of debt (If you point your finger solely at Bush i will /slap the fuck out of you (not directing this at you in particular ceecee)) have to tell me how I can or can't spend my money???
  • Josh 2009/04/16 19:01:46
    Disapprove
    Josh
    +6
    ... yeah... that's about it... or if you'd like me to tell you all again the many many many many reasons, i can.
  • spacecake 2009/04/16 18:30:14
    Disapprove
    spacecake
    +6
    hes a really smart person,but i dont think being president is the right job for him.
  • Zoel spacecake 2009/04/16 18:58:14
  • Crische 2009/04/16 18:22:05 (edited)
    Disapprove
    Crische
    +5

Um.. what basis did you people vote for him again?
    If you want 10 minutes of reality, watch the whole thing, it only gets better.
  • pc 2009/04/16 18:19:05
    Approve
    pc
    +4
    I absolutely approve!!!!!! Wish I could do more to show my appreciation for His leadership!!! Congrats Mr. President.
  • Mattynr pc 2009/04/16 19:17:59
    Mattynr
    +3
    You are in love with the man...... and your emotional attachment is no
    more than it would be for a rock star........
    It is OK to like him, adore him .....but this is not about personality and charm.
    This is serious business..... it could be the very things you like the most will
    prevent him from being the leader we need.
    Popularity cannot rule the direction he needs to go.
    Tough decisions are not always popular decisions...... and his ego requires
    too much stroking....... all his programs ARE GOOD... they are feel good
    kind of things......
    But, we can't afford them........ and why the RUSH..
    WHAT IS IT ABOUT HIM THAT REQUIRES RUSHING.
    Even the Health Care will be jammed down Congress and Rushed throuth.
    WE NEED HEARINGS AND WE NEED CAUTION MOVING FORWARD.
    This will effect all of America.
    And, his program is not Hillary Clinton's program....... she spent 20 years
    fine tuning her program. It was not a Government Supported Program but
    had Government Controls.......... controls on Insurance Co.s

His plan puts it in the hands of the SHARKS.......the Insurane Co.s..

Good Luck Everyone....... we need it.
  • Sandie pc 2009/04/16 19:56:26 (edited)
    Sandie
    +3
    Why?
    What has he done or accomplished that will benefit you?
  • Blown One pc 2009/04/16 20:12:51
    Blown One
    +2
    ABSOLUTELY approve? What has he done?
    The best financial years of all of our lives are now in our past.
  • Colleen 2009/04/16 18:15:03
    Approve
    Colleen
    +2
    I think he is a great, honest, intelligent man with the interests off ALL Americans at heart. I think some of you are just so used to the idiocy and knee-jerk reactionary decision making of "the decider" that you don't recognize a quality human being when you see it. How you can come out and criticize the man who is trying his level best to get us out of the ditch that Bush left us in, on so many levels it is beyond comprehension, and when he is only been in office for a short time. I trust him and support him totally, even when I don't agree with him totally.
  • Crische Colleen 2009/04/16 18:27:05
    Crische
    +4
    It wasn't fuckin Bush that did this to us... ya he sucks cuz he didn't necessarily correct the problem... But it all started with liberalizing banking and making the prerequisites of receiving a loan so low... Thus, you've got all these mofos buying up real estate that they don't need, then EVERYONE trying to sell it off cuz they had just now gotten a clue that Real estate was a potentially good money maker... TIL EVERYONE DOES IT. And as the supply skyrockets, the price plummets, loans are not repaid and... abracadabra ==> "crisis".
  • ceecee Crische 2009/04/16 19:09:33
    ceecee
    +1
    did you have your hand out for the money you received last yr. from the bush administration?? if you don't like this situation we are in now.....and for many of you that are complaining......this I advise all of you to return that money back to the Feds that you received last yr. to help out your economy.....thats if you are truly a great American Citizen.
  • Crische ceecee 2009/04/16 19:34:48 (edited)
    Crische
    +1
    NO, cuz I didn't receive any, thx bye.

And the FORCED re-allottment and essentially charity, instituted by the gov't is utterly useless in the long run, and really long run. By simply awarding money to bottom tier, courtesy of top tier, you're denying people the primal ability to change in the face of obstacles (EVOLVE). You create no will to work hard/think hard/whatever, because people receive money regardless. It's like getting paid hourly at a shitty job, vs. getting paid a commission.

Along with the fact that by denying the "rich" the basic right of deciding for themselves where all their money goes, and taking an automatic fee for the sake of redistribution... They are then far more unlikely to have a desire to donate and reinvest for the sake of those that have given them so much. Instead they feel the gov't's taking all the charity money it'll ever need (never gonna be enough) and there is no reason that they should re-contribute anymore.
  • Mattynr Crische 2009/04/16 21:14:10
    Mattynr
    Obama will be limiting the Charity donations ......... this is insane......
    Please tell me this is insane.........
    We condemn the rich for their wealth and call them greedy and then
    turn around a punish them for sharing their wealth on a volunteer
    bases? And, in a way of their own choosing?
    Who benefits? Oh, I don't know........ the poor, Universities, Colleges,
    grants, research, Hospitals, Clinics, Scholarships, Diseases,
    old, young, all of us........ the Arts, Music, and Emergency Responses
    .....like Red Cross.......

IS HE CRAZY WITH HIS HATE FOR THE WEALTHY?
    We do not know the source of wealth...... if it is honest
    and without exploitation through hard word and sacrifice they
    desire their wealth.
    And, you know what........ they hold the promise everyone
    can do it...... it may take more than one generation to get
    there within a family....... but that is what the American Dream
    is all about.
    Obama does not have a clue what is meant about the American
    Dream............. his idea is that everyone has the same level
    of wealth......

He is the wrong man to lead us, if leading us means we have
    to destroy America to do so.
  • Ch1ppz ceecee 2009/04/16 20:22:39
    Ch1ppz
    I claim 0 on my taxes, meaning i pay full into what MY COUNTRY sees fit to use my money, I happen to not need the "extra" $60 a paycheck from claiming 1, but I do love having my country look damn nice and in return give me a little present when i do my taxes... I didn't get a bonus last year, i got one this year because I gave a shit load more money than you probably did per paycheck.. so because I am a loyal AMERICAN CITIZEN I will pay my taxes, as long as they are worth the value of living in this great country. Recently that value has started heading south and I am glad the Govt gave me some of MY money back but they aren't taking the correct steps even now to fix any of our issues. But if the govt really needs that extra $300 back i'll gladly give it to them as long as i know its going to something useful and not some wallstreet paycheck...
  • Mattynr Ch1ppz 2009/04/16 21:23:18
    Mattynr
    I have never seen that before $60.00, I have only seen $8.00 a week in the paycheck..........

You do know that it all goes away in 2 years..... the tax cuts go away.
    Obama said we need to develop an economy not based on bubbles.
    I agree.... sounds good to you too.
    But, he is creating his own bubble he is giving us with the tax cuts
    going away in 2 years.

It is like buying a house at low interest for 2 years and then when
    the contract matures...... the balloon ..... interest rates go up.

You see...... YOU ONLY NEED ONE BRAIN CELL TO KNOW.

Spending requires the creation money to pay it back .......
    Government only has one source to do that.......... tax

You can only tax the rich so much...... they are already paying
    70% of the collected tax........ we pay the rest of the 30%.

What is to keep the rich in our Country? They are the very
    ones that invest in our country. Think about that.

The future, and our future will require all of us to pay TAX
    to pay back the spending.............
    CAN YOU SEE THE NEED TO SLOW DOWN?
    CAN YOU SEE THE NEED FOR A TEA PARTY?

Bottomless pit of despair ............... did you call your Senator yet?

To find your Senator:

http://www.senate.gov/general...

To find your House Representative:

http://www.congressmerge.com/...

I agree.... sounds good to you too.
    going away in 2 years.

to pay back the spending.............
    CAN YOU SEE THE NEED TO SLOW DOWN?
    CAN YOU SEE THE NEED FOR A TEA PARTY?

To find your Senator:

http://www.senate.gov/general...

To find your House Representative:

http://www.congressmerge.com/...
  • Mattynr Crische 2009/04/16 20:53:54 (edited)
    Mattynr
    Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of Financial and Housing crisis: meltdown

I am a Democrat posting this....... I am a Democrat Concerned.....
    it is not just Republicans Concerned........
    Don't believe everything the bias, media mafia dogs tell you and
    for sure...... seek out your information from some other source than
    Obama.con
  • Michael 2009/04/16 18:07:55
    Disapprove
    Michael
    +5
    This guy was the most liberal member of the senate. Why are we surprised by what he has done so far? And bowing to the king on the world stage was absurd. He apparently does not strike fear in either the North Koreans or the Somali pirates. How could the whole country have a brain fade at the same time?

2014/12/20 09:44:39