OK Romney people this is your one chance to get us Paul supporters on board to vote for Romney.........

Teri- Oregon 2012/08/04 11:05:09
If you can watch this video and explain to us how Romney is different than Obama, and why him suggesting this is different than Obama suggesting it, rationally. Than you have my promise I will vote for Romney and actively campaign with Ron Paul supporters they should do the same. I want valid rational arguments to why the statements in this video don't apply.

These are just a few of the similarities:

Romney on Iran is just like Obama
NDAA
Has secrets to hide- like his taxes, why?
Pro Choice
background checks for gun ownership, hand gun restrictions, and assault weapon ban
they support sanctions
Stimulus/bailouts for corporations
TARP
Infrastructure
Line item veto
The Federal reserve
Thinks Bernanke should be chairman of the FED and supports his actions
The patriot act
supports Treasury secretary and central banker Tim Gethnier
extending the payroll tax cut
Same views on energy
Not to mention they both have the same top campaign donors which include but not limited to Goldman sachs, JP Morgan chase, Morgan Stanely, and citi group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDJEc92d38

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDJEc92d38

• Wally-Molon Labe! 2012/08/04 12:05:51 (edited)
    Well, this is why Romney is different than Obama on these issues in this vide...
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +14
    It will be interesting to read how the Oromney freaks weasel out of this situation.

It will be interesting to read the jubilation from the impostor freaks exclaiming that since Romney is exactly the same as their Fascist dictator why rock the boat? We can get to the bottom much quicker as is.

Great question Teri. Maybe the brain dead, upon watching the visual comparison, will realize the serious situation we all are in with either of these two globalists (note that their top four contributors are corrupt banks and EXACTLY the same), and will choose Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. One can always hope.

The only difference is one is an impostor dictator and the other one wants to be a dictator.

• Libertys Martyr 2012/08/07 00:19:52
  • CrazyDeen0 2012/08/06 20:55:17
    ok, ok, granted he is the same as Obama on these issues, but he is different ...
    CrazyDeen0
    +3
    Not really any good answers for us Paul supporters, but I know this question isn't directed at us. But by the looks of this poll, my predictions are as the same as many of my questions that I have put up about this subject, they will not respond nor will you get any love form SH for this question either as they don't have any answers, just insults to throw at you, blaming us for an Obama re election, when in fact it is us that can read between the lines and see that Romney represents more of the same, just as McCain did.
  • Fenris 2012/08/06 10:25:27
    I can't, the truth is I guess he really isn't that different.
    Fenris
    +3
    Romney is NOT different than Obama!
  • sobersouljah 2012/08/05 22:30:04
    sobersouljah
  • Don Leuty 2012/08/05 14:19:58
    Don Leuty
    Give a rest. Ron Paul couldn't even out poll Newt Gingrich. He barely got 3rd place in delegates. He didn't even carry his home state. We need Ron Paul about like the Dimocrats needed George McGovern.

He is too far to the right to get the moderate independents. Democrats outnumber Republicans. Republicans cannot win without moderate Independents.

You are deluding yourself if you think that Paul can get more that 15% of the vote. That 15% guarantees an 0bama plurality.

You LOST!!! 10.0% to 50.5%. Are you that math challenged?
  • Næthan ... Don Leuty 2012/08/06 22:47:58
    Næthan Æterna
    +2
    Ron Paul has somewhere around 500 delegates. There is a reason Santorum and Gingrich dropped out, they had 1. no money 2. no backers 3. not enough delegates.

Also, you sir, did not answer the question. This is about Mitt Romney. You and everyone else like you are not voting for Romney you are voting against Obama and it's brain-dead lunacy considering Mitt Romney is really similar to Barack Obama! It's hilarious how UN-INFORMED YOU ARE. Once again, this question was about Mitt Romney, not Ron Paul.
  • Don Leuty Næthan ... 2012/08/07 02:54:43
    Don Leuty
    Mitt Romney is a businessman and knows what creates jobs. Dr. Paul is another academician like 0bama. I go with the pragmatist over the egghead theoraticians, any day. We already have been damaged enough by the academic "experts".

You are so wrapped up in ideology that you ignore facts. I'm not nearly as uninformed as you are misinformed. You are aimiing at our foot with a shotgun. The foot you hurt will not be just your own.

He who ignores the lessons of history is doomed to repeat them.
  • Næthan ... Don Leuty 2012/08/07 19:40:24
    Næthan Æterna
    +1
    Dr. Paul is a Doctor and a U.S. Air Force Vet, he had to work for his money his whole life. Mitt Romney was born with a Silver Spoon, although I will give him credit where it is due, of creating his own forture in Business.

I'm not sure what "facts" you are referring to that you think I am ignoring.

"He who ignores the lessons of history is doomed to repeat them." Exactly, so, why are we rooting for Romney again? Why can't we just get back to common sense roots as defined by the U.S. Constitution and the Bill or Rights? Why MUST we vote for the lesser of two evils?

If you Romney Supporters truly believe Ron Paul is "Unelectable" then you might as well just give up on America because he is the only one in Government that even strictly follows the Constitution. Didn't Mitt Romney JUST comment on how much he liked Israel's Universal Healthcare? The guy is another puppet why cant you see this?
  • Don Leuty Næthan ... 2012/08/08 05:18:38
    Don Leuty
    You built your castle, now go live in it..

Fortunately, I have faith that enough will understand the history and the demographics that define the real world.
  • Næthan ... Don Leuty 2012/08/08 12:47:12
    Næthan Æterna
    Like? Care to embellish a little or do you only speak in vague terms all of the time?
  • Don Leuty Næthan ... 2012/08/08 21:38:59
    Don Leuty
    Already answered above. You ignore history and demographics, so go live in ouur fantasy world.
  • David Hussey 2012/08/05 06:31:32
    David Hussey
    +5
    I wouldn't give my support to either Obama or Romney. On of the mwill win, probably Obama, but it wont make any difference. And due to the sheer weight of numbers of the partisan flocks who will vote party line no matter what, it wont make any difference what the thinking people do either.
  • Drew~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/08/05 05:16:24
    Drew~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    Been telling everyone that since he started running. But if we don't get him in then we will have another 4 of Odumbass.
  • DMG 2012/08/05 04:56:31
    DMG
    +2
    ROMNEY Is Just As Much - Casuistic - If Not More So Than All Of The Bushes Put Together
  • cuz 2012/08/05 02:37:45
    cuz
    +8
    And it continues to come out.

Romney Praises Israel’s Individual Mandated Health Care System

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/201...
  • CrazyDeen0 cuz 2012/08/06 20:58:18
    CrazyDeen0
    +2
    OH MY!! This should be a poll in itself, but like this one, the Romney followers will ignore it and go back to the "Rave this if you think Obama sucks" polls
  • cuz CrazyDeen0 2012/08/07 03:52:53
    cuz
    +1
    Putting down Obama makes them feel like they are really doing something I guess. The one person that could have made a difference they ignore for the most part.
  • CrazyDeen0 cuz 2012/08/07 12:40:18
    CrazyDeen0
    +1
    Yep, and albeit that after the election if Romney wins they will go back to watching their sports and favorite television shows and basically let Romney do whatever he wants even if he is worse than Obama, so long as they have someone with an (R) behind their name in office.
  • john Kills 2012/08/04 23:00:45
    john Kills
    +3
    Nothing could get me to vote for dumney.
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/08/04 22:51:11
    JoeBtfsplk
    +1
    W/O watching the video, Romney IS the alternative.
    You have two choices. Pick one.
    I will go with Romney mainly because Obama is on a fast track to destroy America. If what you say is true about the video and Romney is the identical twin to Obama then we are screwed.
    I hope and believe Romney is the better choice.
  • Teri- O... JoeBtfsplk 2012/08/05 06:20:03
    Teri- Oregon
    +3
    I hoped and believed Obama was the better choice in '08. I was very very wrong. I hope your hope and believe goes off better than mine did.
  • David H... Teri- O... 2012/08/05 06:29:00
    David Hussey
    +2
    I don't know if you should consider yourself "very very wrong" on your 08 choice Teri, as horrible as obama has turned out I still think it would have been worse with McSenile and Mrs "I can see Russia from my porch"
  • Teri- O... David H... 2012/08/05 06:30:30
    Teri- Oregon
    +3
    ty david
  • David H... Teri- O... 2012/08/05 06:54:39
    David Hussey
    +1
    You're welcome Teri.
  • BlytheS... David H... 2012/08/05 06:51:54
    BlytheSpirit~bn0
    +2
    You do have a point there. :)
  • David H... BlytheS... 2012/08/05 06:54:55
    David Hussey
    +2
    Thanks BlytheSpirit :)
  • Næthan ... David H... 2012/08/06 22:50:33
    Næthan Æterna
    +1
    You do know Palin never said that, right? Tina Fey did a good impression for sure.
  • David H... Næthan ... 2012/08/06 23:33:19
    David Hussey
    Yes, I realize I was paraphrasing. But she did express pretty much that sentiment during the Kouric interview that essentially skewered any chance of being taken seriously by anyone but a GOP zealot.

And yes, Tina Fey did a stunningly good impersonation.
  • Apache 2012/08/04 21:38:52 (edited)
  • Rick4Ro... Apache 2012/08/04 22:26:50
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +10
    Clearly, you know nothing of Dr. Paul, or what he stands for? The real laugh will be on America, with a choice of two corporate stooges, as Deciders In Chief.

Sadly, nothing funny, for any of us.

Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance of our issues.
  • Apache Rick4Ro... 2012/08/05 13:59:54 (edited)
  • Charge 2012/08/04 16:59:54
    Charge
    +2
    First, the MA healthcare law was written through cooperation of both Republicans and the Democratically controlled legislature and was read through before anyone voted on it.
    Second, The MA law was targeted at a small number of uninsured that it actually effectively covered where Obabacare leaves 23 million still without coverage; about the same number before Obamacare.
    Third, The MA law was setup to handle a state, not a nation so therefore dealt only with available policies within the state; Obamacare in trying to mandate every state at once did not do anything to expand availability of policies on a state to state basis therefore helping insurance companies over the states and the people.
    Fourth, Obamacare increases or creates 21 taxes that affect every taxpayer and effectively raises taxes on the middle class; the MA law simply took outdated fees and taxes and increased them slightly to reflect current rates.
    Finally, but there is more, The MA law actually created a positive atmosphere for DR's, where Obamacare is forcing DR's out of practice because of reduction in payments and limitation of services; none of which the MA law does.
  • Teri- O... Charge 2012/08/04 18:26:57
    Teri- Oregon
    +3
    So what about the other issues?
  • Charge Teri- O... 2012/08/04 20:11:17
    Charge
    +1
    Why don't you point out your issues so I can address them....
  • Teri- O... Charge 2012/08/04 20:40:49
    Teri- Oregon
    +7
    Romney on Iran is just like Obama
    NDAA
    Pro Choice
    they support sanctions
    Stimulus/bailouts for corporations
    TARP
    Infrastructure
    Line item veto
    The Federal reserve
    The patriot act
    extending the payroll tax cut
    Same views on energy

These are only a few, if you would have watched the complete video I wouldn't have had to address them in this post.
  • Charge Teri- O... 2012/08/05 02:04:42
    Charge
    NDAA... still not one civilian complaint.
    How do You know he has "secrets"; do You know Harry Reid?
    Pro Choice... Not true...
    Guns, what is wrong with background checks? Maybe You have some "secrets". The gun law in MA was approved by and worked on with the NRA.
    Sanctions... What sanctions?
    Romney was against the bailouts, don't you read?
    TARP... had nothing to do with Romney, but he was against how the money was used from the beginning.
    Infrastructure... What about it?
    Line item veto.... I'm all for it...
    The Federal Reserve... Romney beleive they should be audited.
    Bernanke, got someone better?
    Patriot act.... no civilian complaints to date.
    Romney does NOT support Geithner at all.
    Payroll tax... He does not want to extend it but feels it would put a burden on the economy right now, don't you agree?
    Romney does NOT have the same veiws on energy as Obama at all, Romney would be drilling for oil and producing natural gas as fast as possible, he would have also built the new pipeline.
    Donors, irrelevant.
    The video had a lot of OLD news and was context challenged in many places.
  • Teri- O... Charge 2012/08/05 06:18:23
    Teri- Oregon
    +7
    NDAA- how would we know, if they are imprisoned without trail they can't get out to make a complaint!
    Pro Choice- UMM he said it in his own words out of his mouth
    Guns- they are making it harder and harder for law abiding citizens and easier for the criminals.
    Romney said in his own words that he supported the bailouts- did you watch the video (proof)
    video answers the tarp question
    FED answer in video
    yeah i do, no body abolish the FED
    patriot act are you deaf and blind? watch video for answer
    Geithner- YES HE DOES- watch video you can watch him tell you him self
    Energy- i'll give you that one
    Donors- very relevant, it tells you who they are debited to when they get into office
    I've read and seen other videos that say the same thing, But the patriot act and NDAA is a real big one for me. I don't like either of those legislation.
  • Charge Teri- O... 2012/08/06 15:25:41
    Charge
    NDAA, so what You said is an "UNFOUNDED" allegation... another words, Untrue.
    Pro Choice... Yes and then changed his position.
    Guns, Your opinion again, I can buy all the duns I need.
    The video is an early one, he supported the bailouts, but not for the auto companies, and he said he would have done them differently.
    Look, you know as well as I do that some of these quotes were done before the action was taken. This does not cover Romney's later comments on these items. Most of the Romney comments shown are about the concept or the initial appointments done years ago.
    Most of Romney's comments do NOT endorse Obama's actions at all; he simply agrees with a basic premise not the execution.
    The video is a ruse, dishonest and very 'out of context' cutting off Romney's complete response.
    The video is blatantly false and misleading.
  • 'Zedd 2012/08/04 15:36:10
  • stormy rae 2012/08/04 14:58:52
    stormy rae
    +6
    You know what I want to know? Romney hasnt paid his taxes in like 15-20 years, this mite just make anyone republican that was going to vote for him go out and vote for ron paul! They mite just have to make him the nominee

2014/10/02 08:25:14