Ohio Officials: obama butt kissers May Have Voted Six Times

☆astac☆~PWCM 2013/02/20 13:37:39

Melowese Richardson is the Ohio poll worker who admitted to casting two votes in November for President Obama. Now, Ohio officials are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people as well and cast a total of six ballots in the 2012 election, according to Fox News. The investigation is part of a wider one into a number of cases of alleged voter fraud in Hamilton County, Ohio. Richardson says she filled out and submitted an absentee ballot on her granddaughter’s behalf, and her granddaughter has confirmed that claim, saying, “It wasn’t a big deal.” Furthermore:

Three other absentee ballots in the names of different people were submitted to the Board of Elections from Richardson’s address on Nov. 1. Officials say the handwriting on those ballots is similar and that they were all received together, on the same day that Richardson’s absentee ballot arrived at the office. Richardson maintains that some of the other voters live at her house.

Attempts by Fox News to reach Richardson were unsuccessful, but she claimed to the local station that the votes were “absolutely legal votes.”

Richardson is currently facing charges of voter fraud but maintains her innocence. “I can’t understand these charges against me of voter fraud,” she told Cincinnati’s Channel 9 News. “Have they never heard of . . . overlooking mailing in a ballot or registering to vote at a precinct after you’ve forgotten that you’ve mailed in a ballot or you’ve been told that the ballot may be too late?”

The local news report below includes an interview with Richardson, who is set to appear before Ohio’s Hamilton County Board of Elections on Friday, as well as footage from the testimony of five other Ohio voters accused of voting, or attempting to vote, twice. One individual revealed she was unaware that it was illegal to vote twice, while several reported confusion caused by absentee ballots.

Read More: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/341051/ohio-o...

• Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2013/02/20 13:45:14
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +19
    Widespread fraud and we're all screwed because the trash is voting their own entitlements at our expense.. government needs massive cuts and personnel changes.. the Congress should be screaming about this and demanding the truth.

• Soundstorm 2013/02/22 03:23:27
    Soundstorm
    +2
    Where would the Democrats be if not for third world voting standards?
  • jorge0214 2013/02/22 00:07:42
    jorge0214
    SORRY...
    But trying to blame voter fraud for the presidents victory is bogus.
    Ohio voters chose Obama over Romney 51.1% to 48.2%- six votes wont explain Romney's loss there.

More valid- the president won by nearly 2.75 million votes- 6 votes?!

JEEZE LOUIZEE- YOU SOUND LIKE A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT FROM FLORIDA IN 2000.

Quit whining- it's pathetic......
  • ☆astac☆... jorge0214 2013/02/22 02:36:32
  • jorge0214 ☆astac☆... 2013/02/22 07:58:14
    jorge0214
    Please tell me what is a lie.
    Thanks.
  • ☆astac☆... jorge0214 2013/02/22 14:09:10
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    You are a liberal, everything you say is a lie
  • jorge0214 ☆astac☆... 2013/02/22 18:10:29
    jorge0214
    Oh wow- that's a real grown-up thing to say.
    Lable someone and dismiss them-
    hmmm-
    Okay here goes.....
    Republicans are pitiful pack of fat, lazy, poor, nose-picking, racists who live in trailer parks in the south and have sex with their cousins and never went went to college-.

name calling is stupid dude.
  • Bali 2013/02/21 22:14:25
    Bali
    +1
    what upstanding citizens. they do not even know why they voted for him,,,,but we do.
  • Barbara Hasler 2013/02/21 20:10:01
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    She is probably one of many involved in voter fraud in Ohio! I wonder if they check the signatures on the absentee ballots against those in the precinct poll books?
  • shadow 2013/02/21 19:22:04
  • Barbara... shadow 2013/02/21 20:10:52
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    If only we had know the procedure! LOL
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2013/02/21 08:24:01 (edited)
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +1
    The real question is why are people turning in absentee ballots when they are not absent from their locale? Absent from what? If they were actually 'absent' from their locale they should not be recieving welfare,food stamps,medicaid,etc.,. If they're laying on their asses (for decades) why can't they take a bus (or their hooveround) downtown to vote?

Absentee ballots should be only used by those that are out of the country for business.

The DNC has taken this procedure and fraudulently abused it.
    fraud
  • jorge0214 Flash,a... 2013/02/22 00:18:31
    jorge0214
    Dude my wife voted absentee because she was with my children in Costa Rica- sorry no food stamps here- we are probably paying for yours...

Calm down and try and put forward a postitive approach- today's USA TODAY NOTED ONLY 22% OF VOTERS ID themselves as Republicans.
    Your anger and hate and racism isn't working...
  • Flash,a... jorge0214 2013/02/22 00:36:04
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +2
    How do you know I'm a racist? If you were a real American you'd want every citizen's vote to be a legal one. Only a jackass liberal would see something 'positive' about dishonesty.
  • jorge0214 Flash,a... 2013/02/22 00:48:16
    jorge0214
    I do want every vote to be a legal one, but I also want evryone to be able to vote. We have a sad history, especially in the south, of making it difficult for people to vote. This comment would be more balanced if you mentioned that it is estimated that 200,000 to 300,000 voters gave up in Florida due to long lines and and excessive ID checks.

Name calling doesn't work- I assume you aren't in management, or marketing, as your people skills seem really weak.

Obama won a strong majority- 2.75 million? And the dems- and I am not one- have won the majority of the vote 4 of the last 5 elections.

It is not about fraud- it is the message.
  • Flash,a... jorge0214 2013/02/22 01:01:43
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +2
    Assumptions do not work either.
    Every citizen should have the right to vote.
    Every citizen should have some kind of identification.
  • jorge0214 Flash,a... 2013/02/22 01:24:50
    jorge0214
    I AGREE.
    Please procede to the nearest police station to have a chip implatned in your body so we can ID you.

Kidding...
    Pease tell me why you want the governmet to track you?

I thought Republicans/ Tea Party wanted less government- now you want to set up a government institution to track all of us?
    Should the local store scan your card and see if you paid your taxes or parking tickets?
    Remember- when Social Security started it wasn't about ID-
    NOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT SS #.

be careful....
  • Flash,a... jorge0214 2013/02/22 09:00:07
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +2
    There you go assuming again wow. I said nothing about chips. Just be able to prove who you are for the right to vote.
    You can have 27 different SS #'s and become president it seems.
  • ☆astac☆... Flash,a... 2013/02/22 02:37:29
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +2
    Well dishonesty is all the liberals have
  • ☆astac☆... jorge0214 2013/02/22 02:37:02
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    I really doubt that
  • Dustin 2013/02/21 06:12:32
    Dustin
    +5
    This makes me ill I actually watched some of the interviews and read transcripts of the people accused of fraud. Not one believed they were wrong, even the lady who worked at polling center who KNEW voting laws. Claimed oh really I did something wrong I wasnt supposed to use my position at voting center to falsify information and cast votes for other people. Its literally liberal mentality if it accomplishes there goals screw the law screw the democratic process. And nothing is wrong with it in there minds I sometimes wonder if liberals got the gene that is for compulsive lying.

Honestly I hope all that do this serve hard time with felony on record (poetic justice never get to vote again). Why is it that voter ID laws are shot down by democrats but all these incidents of voter fraud popping up are Obama supporters.

While people say its not that big of issue only small % of votes were fraudulent. If you went of government numbers of only people they caught illegally crossing border. It would be 1/100000th the amount that actually cross.

It undermines the fabric of country and makes many doubt the system often even opting out since there voice no longer matters. Since democrats have shot down any system that would reduce fraud voter id even something as small as a birth ce...

It undermines the fabric of country and makes many doubt the system often even opting out since there voice no longer matters. Since democrats have shot down any system that would reduce fraud voter id even something as small as a birth certificate which most states issue right at the hospital. I think all these people that have been caught need to get maximum possible sentences. Make people down right afraid to try and cheat the system. That is why we have punishments for crimes in the first place. To discourage anyone else from doing it.
  • Barbara... Dustin 2013/02/21 20:18:55
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    Dustin, this is just another example of the moral decay in America. Apparently voting has lost its importance. I heard during the 2008 elections that the DNC got to the Secretaries of State in key states so they would control complaints of voter fraud. Al Franken was a classic. There was a mysterious find of 700 votes in the back seat of a car! The SOS of MN awarded him the Senate seat. It is time to take a serious look at these incidents and put those in charge of elections in jail for aiding and abetting vote fraud including those of the DNC that contributed to it. Maybe a few jail sentences would take them off their high horses and restore responsibility as to the importance of a vote and not the candidate.
  • Bali Dustin 2013/02/21 22:15:59
    Bali
    +2
    keep in mind before obama "surfaced" most of them had NEVER voted before in their miserable lives. this is what our once great nation is becoming while we sit idly and watch it happen.
  • Samsonite the Ninja Warrior 2013/02/21 06:06:50
    Samsonite the Ninja Warrior
    +1
    I voted for Obama seven times.
  • Mickey V Samsoni... 2013/02/21 12:47:47
    Mickey V
    +1
    Well, I voted for him 28-1/2 times. And my friends and family did as well. It is EZ. I say, to hell with worrying about ID at gun shows, let's spend millions and millions of dollars, hell it might cost a brazillian.....and let's stop those dead people and illegal aliens from voting. No one checks. I'd better put my :::), before people take this seriously.
  • Mack 2013/02/21 05:11:45
    Mack
    +3
    “Have they never heard of . . . overlooking mailing in a ballot or registering to vote at a precinct after you’ve forgotten that you’ve mailed in a ballot.."

Forgot that you mailed in the ballot!? GTFO! Everyone knows that while the working citizens were busting their asses at work, the welfare and entitled masses were also busy all day voting again, again, and again. Why work a full year for a full year's pay when you only have to work once in 4 years (voting day) and still get your welfare, section 8, etc. Courtesy of those who still do the 9-5.
  • ☆astac☆... Mack 2013/02/21 05:19:44
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +3
    Time to boot people like her off of welfare
  • kaZappoo 2013/02/21 05:02:42
    kaZappoo
    +2
    those are only a few of the incidences of the massive fraud involved with obie being placed back into office !

the liberals are in denial of this sherade but that's gonna happen !
  • ☆astac☆... kaZappoo 2013/02/21 05:20:04
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +2
    Or they are just lying about it
  • moknowsky 2013/02/21 04:42:15
    moknowsky
    +1
    Some voters are mo' equal than others..
  • Mickey V moknowsky 2013/02/21 12:48:40
    Mickey V
    mo' -- wink, wink
  • keeper 2013/02/21 04:15:05
    keeper
    +3
    Make an example out of this criminal!
  • Defcon 2013/02/21 03:59:08
    Defcon
    +2
    I knew there was a catch
  • SickOfBigGov 2013/02/21 02:50:44
    SickOfBigGov
    +5
    The democrats fought very hard against the proposed Voter ID laws. And for good reason. Not because it alienated voters, but because they very well could have lost the election. NIce job democrats, I hope you all get caught after the fact and face your time in jail.
  • ☆astac☆... SickOfB... 2013/02/21 03:50:43
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +4
    They will not go to jail. But what this does prove is that are elections have been totally compromised
  • kaZappoo ☆astac☆... 2013/02/21 05:07:08
    kaZappoo
    +3
    with all the fraud & corruption's involved on very high levels ,,there will never be justice done !
  • ☆astac☆... kaZappoo 2013/02/21 05:20:34
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    Which is why it will be up to the people to fix this
  • AL 2013/02/21 02:47:35
    AL
    +3
    I wonder why I'm not even shocked about this? Oh thats right Obama was an orgenizer for ACORN himself at one time!
  • ☆astac☆... AL 2013/02/21 03:51:17
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +3
    Exactly, it is people from Acorn that organized this massive fraud, with the help of team obama
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2013/02/21 02:40:02
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +4
    yup and if the election had been closer all of this would have come out and been exposed....HEY paulPukes and weedbaggers..NOW DO YOU GET IT????
  • ☆astac☆... Ballade... 2013/02/21 03:51:31
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +3
    Great point

2014/10/23 20:07:00