Oh What Kooks These Paulborg Be

Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/05/06 19:28:18
The Divine Ron will SAVE us from the Aliens and the Secret Controllers of the Earth
you are right, the Supporters of Ron Paul are definately a few fries short of a happy meal
OK folks for months I have been pointing out the Paulpukes are fanatical kooks...AND for just as long there are those that imply i am being WAY too hard on them..that Supporters of Ron Paul aka Paulpukes, are intelligent people and that we should reach out to them...

STEER-DUNG!!!

A recent blog by an ardent believer in the Cult of the Divine Ron just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Paulpukes are kooks and have little or no connection with reality as you and I know it.

Their blog was about fluoridation of water. We have had fluoride in water since just after World War II AND it has been the fodder of conspiracy kooks for decades. Their alleged premise that floride is used by THEM to control us.

Usually people like that call into AM Coast to Coast because they have the TRUTH about fluoridation ..and evidently worship at the alter of the Divine Ron Paul

Their paranoid delusions were crystallized in the Stanley Kubrick Movie..

Dr. Strangelove (or how I stopped Worrying and Learned to Love The Bomb.

(LINK TO THE SCENE WITH GENERAL RIPPER AND MANDRAKE IS BELOW)

The point is this...The Paulpukes are kooks..their paranoid delusions are the stuff of AM Coast to Coast or the Weekly World news. They think the world is one by THEM...as to the culprit It can change from week to week or from Paulpuke to paulpuke..Bilderbergers, CFR...the Fed...the Banks..etc. Take your pick

By reaching out to these rubes enriches or enlightens us how? to hear about how we DIDN'T land on the moon...how Elvis is alive and acting as a scout for aliens...that (fill in the blank) is REALLY a space alien in disguise getting us ready for the invasion????

Tell me...I would REALLY like to know...what profits the GOP by reaching out to these morons?????

Read More: http://youtu.be/OcHNYenN7OY

• Rusty Shackleford 2012/05/06 19:36:41
    Rusty Shackleford
    +27
    Ron Paul is the only candidate that is proposing the powers of the federal government should be restricted to those afforded it by the Constitution.

Why should I vote for anyone that disagrees with that assertion?

• Seeker ... Ballade... 2012/05/06 20:21:34
    Seeker of Truth - War Wizard
    +14
    It would only help re-elect Obama because it will split the vote... If Paul had the GOP nomination, he would draw not only the republican base, but a large portion of the liberals. My father, a die-hard liberal attorney, likes Ron Paul, primarily for his anti-war stance.
  • Ballade... Seeker ... 2012/05/06 20:29:34
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    Anti-War....like Chamberlain....Ron paul thinks Iran (and by extension islamofascism) is NOT a threat
  • Savior Ballade... 2012/05/06 21:16:50
    Savior
    +16
    no he just thinks diplomacy and open trade will get rid of the threat and cost less than guns and bombs.

If they declined that approach and they were to become a threat, ron paul would be in favor of a constitutionally declared war.
  • the_old... Savior 2012/05/06 22:57:39
    the_old_coach
    +11
    That is exactly right.
  • Ballade... Savior 2012/05/07 00:02:38
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    How well did that work in the 90's tell that to the Dead of two embassies and the USS Cole...and the result of YOUR appeasement...9-11-01
  • Seeker ... Ballade... 2012/05/06 23:16:03
    Seeker of Truth - War Wizard
    +11
    He does not think they're not a threat. He thinks that the President doesn't have the authority to go into any country militarily unless war is declared on that country by the Congress. Whether the threat is big enough to justify war would be a question for Congress to answer first.
  • the_old... Ballade... 2012/05/06 22:57:04
    the_old_coach
    +11
    Hahahaha...well, I am honored--HONORED, I say--to be quoted accurately for a change.

I will NOT vote FOR either Obama or Romney: They simply do NOT represent my views. I will either vote for Mr. Paul as the Republican nominee, but if he is not the nominee and I can write in my vote, I will do that, and if I can't do that I will vote for Mr. Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate for POTUS. I will say this:

"I CANNOT and WILL NOT vote for Mitt Romney for president. If that elects Obama for a 2nd term so be it."
  • Seeker ... the_old... 2012/05/07 02:15:43
    Seeker of Truth - War Wizard
    +4
    During the 2008 election cycle, I was hoping Obama would win, because McCain is such a RINO. I figured it would take someone like Obama to show how screwed up the liberal agenda is. And he's been rather moderate since he wanted to get a 2nd term. If he gets that 2nd term, he'll have no real reason to hold back anymore, and can ram more socialist crap down the America's collective throat. While I don't want to see that happen, I'd rather that than have someone else get into office with a slightly watered down version of those same agendas, and then have the GOP blamed for the failures those policies will cause.

For that reason, it'd actually be better for Obama to win a second term, as much damage as it may cause to the country, than to have Romney win. It will be painful, but at least the blame can fall squarely on the shoulders of the hard-core left and we can have a sweeping win in 2016. Maybe we'll even be able to get a more libertarian-minded nominee for that one!
  • Stryder Rusty S... 2012/05/06 19:42:11
    Stryder
    +2
    It's not a question of voting for someone who disagrees with that assertion. We all want smaller government. It IS, however, a matter of voting for the person who has the best chance of beating Obama. And that will be Romney.
  • Ballade... Stryder 2012/05/06 19:45:50
  • Yankee ... Stryder 2012/05/06 19:49:08
    Yankee Traveler
    +2
    I agree. It's not a matter of who we are voting for, it's a matter who we are voting against. I'm not a Romney fan ( my choice is Lt.Col. Allen West ) but he is a money man. He knows money and how it works and how to work it. Ron Paul is today what Ross Perot was yesterday, just a vote waster
  • Ballade... Yankee ... 2012/05/06 19:52:34
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    yup and his cultists scare me...bilderbergers, fluoridation, CFR...THIS is what passes as 'intelligence' in this country?..I am sending you in PM the paulpukes blog
  • Yankee ... Ballade... 2012/05/06 20:24:08
    Yankee Traveler
    Yup gotta it and that kinda stuff use to make me laugh. Now they are just obnoxious as hell and are becoming yet another group that i am having fun blocking. Sore losers. I was part of a "grass roots" campaign to get Lt.Col. Allen West to run for president. And with all of the ,millions of people that spent time and money in this effort he decided that it wasn't his time yet. I respect that, but I also didn't carry on like a spoiled brat that just was told to share one of my toys with another person. These friggen Paulie's are becoming very rotten people which explains a lot to me about them.
  • Ballade... Yankee ... 2012/05/06 20:31:39
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    to quote a character from a Reality Show...Storage wars..

Dave Hester 'The Man You Love To Hate"..(where I also got the idea for the use of the word 'puke')

DAVE
  • Yankee ... Ballade... 2012/05/06 21:03:25
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    I have been referring to liberal/progressives libertarians, left leaning moderates as pukes at least for the past 15 to 20 years, I can't describe them any other way
  • the_old... Yankee ... 2012/05/06 23:17:24
    the_old_coach
    +6
    LOL. What a great "American" you are...if people don't agree with you, they're a puke...you and your ilk are exactly what's wrong with our country.

You're like the sterotype from the old TV Westerns: "This town ain't big enough for the two of us, mister. Now draw!" or the other guy, "I got a rope!"

Hahahaha....what a caricature of a "bad man" you REALLY are...

You live in the past and can't see the future.

• Yankee ... the_old... 2012/05/07 09:11:43
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    You are sadly mistaken. People become pukes when in fact I don't agree with them and have been repeatedly attacked because I don't agree. You should seriously consider minding your own business and just STFU...........go bother others of your kind, ones that will take your ignorant crap. I for one have zero tolerance for the likes of you and others like you. So take your liberal/progressive harassment somewhere else..........hiding your liberal/progressive views behind conservatism is really only fooling yourself, but then again that's all liberal/progressives have. Ignorance seems to be your best asset, but don't ever bother me with it again.
  • Ballade... Yankee ... 2012/05/07 19:17:13
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    WOW i wish I could rave your statement more than once that's definitely a 5 raver...thank you i don't feel like i am fighting this battle alone
  • Yankee ... Ballade... 2012/05/07 20:42:34
    Yankee Traveler
    Not a problem!!
  • Stryder Yankee ... 2012/05/06 19:55:09
    Stryder
    +1
    I'd love to see West as his VP choice, but it's really starting to look more and more like it's going to be Rubio. I can live with that.
  • Teri- O... Stryder 2012/05/06 20:09:21
    Teri- Oregon
    +7
    Like he is any better
  • Stryder Teri- O... 2012/05/06 20:12:32
    Stryder
    So basically, you hate anybody that isn't Ron Paul. Good luck.
  • Yankee ... Teri- O... 2012/05/06 20:18:41
    Yankee Traveler
    so you are yet another one of those types that if your candidate of choice isn't going to make it as even the person that passes out the programs at the door of the GOP conventions then you're just gonna hate everyone.......typical
  • Teri- O... Yankee ... 2012/05/06 20:36:53
    Teri- Oregon
    +11
    hey I liked Allen West until I found out he voted for CISPA, any politician that votes against the constitution is a traitor! And that is any, if I found out Paul voted against the constitution he would be a traitor to. My grandfathers, uncles and father fought for the freedoms that these yahoo's are eradicating slowly, i will not disrespect the soldiers that have died for the freedoms of this country by voting for any candidate that steps on our constitution, I'm sorry I have morals
  • Yankee ... Teri- O... 2012/05/06 21:08:53
    Yankee Traveler
    He hasn't betrayed the constitution that he was sworn to protect and to uphold. Ron Paul tells you that he has since I just read that on the Ron Paul website. dailypaul

and you are not a real pagan if you have morals, ethics yes morals no.
  • Teri- O... Yankee ... 2012/05/06 21:15:59
    Teri- Oregon
    +9
    wow, so I can say your not a true Christian if you believe in war and a foreign policy that dictates we invade every country that doesn't think the way do?
  • Yankee ... Teri- O... 2012/05/06 22:59:19
    Yankee Traveler
    right, that's fine. You don't know what i believe in or not believe in as far as what mortal man does or doesn't do. All that you know is that i believe in God and I no you don't. And to not believe in God is to not believe in morals can't do one without the other.
  • Donny T... Yankee ... 2012/05/06 23:25:33
    Donny Tsunami
    +8
    And if i am not mistaken sir, the god you speak of preaches not only love thy neighbor, but also judge not, lest ye be judged. You should be ashamed of yourself for such a devious practice as to desecrate the golden rule. That is not only unbecoming of a christian gentleman, but very embarrassing. I can tell you need to read the bible of the lord you speak of and not speak of others in such a fashion, especially without the knowledge of which you speak. Go forth, apologize to the lady for a blatant attack (unprovoked i might add by the look of it), and blaspheme no more sir.
    In The Sacred Name Of Liberty,
    Rev. Dr. Donald A. Whittlinger Jr.
  • Ballade... Donny T... 2012/05/07 00:15:28
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    Does the Lord tell you to support ron paul to the point where you help to elect the evil that is obama??

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke
  • Donny T... Ballade... 2012/05/07 00:22:25
    Donny Tsunami
    +5
    Actually he said in
    Rev 3:16
    Pick a translation sir

New International Version (©1984)
    So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!

English Standard Version (©2001)
    So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

International Standard Version (©2008)
    Since you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    “And you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I am going to vomit you from my mouth.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    But since you are lukewarm and not hot or cold, I'm going to spit you out of my mouth.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
    So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
    ...

Actually he said in
    Rev 3:16
    Pick a translation sir

New International Version (©1984)

New Living Translation (©2007)

English Standard Version (©2001)

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

International Standard Version (©2008)

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)

American King James Version

American Standard Version
    So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth.

Darby Bible Translation
    Thus because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to spue thee out of my mouth.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
    So then, because thou art luke-warm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit thee out of my mouth:

Weymouth New Testament
    Accordingly, because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, before long I will vomit you out of My mouth.

World English Bible
    So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of my mouth.

Young's Literal Translation
    So -- because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to vomit thee out of my mouth;
  • Ballade... Donny T... 2012/05/07 00:33:50
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    let me guess... you will vote third party...let obama win and they deal with your guilt by mouthing words from bible you know the words but you don't know The Word...I met lots of guys like you in my life....could quote The Bible...but could sure Party on Sat Night
  • Donny T... Ballade... 2012/05/07 00:41:01
    Donny Tsunami
    +3
    You combat scripture with allegation, with nothing to go on except your petty ego. Thus you are a deciever of man. A Dirty LIAR at best. I see you are lukewarm at best sir. If that is the best comeback you have, then this is a clear and decisive victory for myself. But something tells me you have more fight in you than that. TRY ME! I know the word better than you know your name. and from the conversation we are having. i can tell you one more who might struggle with your name....JC
    That's right i said it....I am throwing down the gauntlet. you man enough? Let's dance!
    Rev. Dr. Donald A. Whittlinger Jr.
  • Donny T... Donny T... 2012/05/07 01:48:04
    Donny Tsunami
    +2
    I guess not then huh?...well god bless....i shall pray for you with all my heart sir, that god will soften your heart to the lux veritas
  • Teri- O... Yankee ... 2012/05/07 00:12:40
  • Donny T... Yankee ... 2012/05/07 01:59:11
    Donny Tsunami
    +2
    Still no apology huh....Let the record show Mr. Hollywood treats the ladies like trash, takes uncalled for shots at people's beliefs, without even knowing what he his waxing on about. You sir are a disgrace to Christians everywhere. and doesnt even have the decency to admit he was out of line, or apologize. I will pray for you extra hard sir.
  • Ballade... Stryder 2012/05/06 20:13:46
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    remember to a Paulpuke it's Ron Paul or NO ONE,,he is their cult leader

LRON
  • Teri- O... Yankee ... 2012/05/06 20:08:49
    Teri- Oregon
    +9
    Who voted for CISPA, Oh ya he will hold up the constitution!

cispa
  • Yankee ... Teri- O... 2012/05/06 20:33:08
    Yankee Traveler
    Did i say he was perfect? Have I acted in any other manner other than to mentioned I would rather support West over Paul if I had my CHOICE?? No I have not, but I am however losing my patience with you and your so called "paulie's" you are obnoxious! Cut the chit, accept things for what they are. I'm not happy with Romney either....not my CHOICE but he is the only one that has the brains to beat obama. paul has a good song and dance routine, a wonderful dog and pony show but that's all he's got, a side show in a political arena.
  • Teri- O... Stryder 2012/05/06 20:06:34
    Teri- Oregon
    +10
    I'm sorry, and respect your opinion, but I believe you are wrong. If Romney gets the nomination Obama will serve a second term! Watch and see.
  • Stryder Teri- O... 2012/05/06 20:09:37
    Stryder
    +1
    Not if the Paul supporters get on board. We don't want a replay of 1992. And that's exactly what will happen.

2014/04/20 13:22:27