OH GOD I am stuck at thought of the parents of those 20 babies that are inside the class room & that the parents have to identify them because they dont have any identification on them. God help us all CANT EVEN PRAY I am so angry at GOD. any help ?

hazel 2012/12/15 01:59:15
I am in so much pain for the parents and families I have to stay mad its just too painful I HOPE ANY ONE HAS WORDS OF WISDOM i have none

• doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/12/15 02:28:05
    This is mans doing not GODS
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +22
    God has Nothing to do with this! He is all powerful, but can't be held responsible for the free will of man! This guy Chose to ignore Him, and did this horrible thing in his own determination! Hold fast to God s hand

• Memnon 2012/12/19 21:21:26
    This is mans doing not GODS
    Memnon
    +1
    Nothing can atone for this. Words of wisdom? Few- except to review how easy it is for unstable individuals to obtain arms. Fat chance: the rich and the right will fight it.
  • Danielle lamonica 2012/12/19 15:32:58
    This is mans doing not GODS
    Danielle lamonica
    I blame the mother,she had to know something was wrong with her son.
  • gregory.brown.5030 2012/12/17 20:09:47
    This is mans doing not GODS
    gregory.brown.5030
    +2
    God did not do this Hazel. We did this. We spend so much time trying to get stuff that we forget what's important. Elected officials spend so much time trying to get more money and more power that they forget that their purpose is to defend the people of this country. You should not get mad at God because the government did not train and arm those teachers or have armed security in place. Rather we, every man and woman in America should be mad at the buttholes who are too busy trying to tax the rich and give free health care to non- contributors to worry about protecting our children.
  • hazel gregory... 2012/12/17 20:15:56
    hazel
    thanks for your post
  • gregory... gregory... 2012/12/17 20:25:59
    gregory.brown.5030
    +2
    No words of wisdom but maybe words of consolation. Just as there was a crazed representation of evil there gunning down children, there were also angels there. Teachers and staff that placed themselves between that evil and Gods children. It's easy to only see the negative in our time of grief but, maybe one of those children saved will be president one day, or a great Christian leader and lead many to salvation. Or, maybe one of those spared will go on to save another life in the future. At the very least, you can believe that there are parents all over the country that remembered how to pray even if just for a little while.
  • hazel gregory... 2012/12/18 06:06:31
    hazel
    yes
  • RICK 2012/12/17 15:06:34
    This is mans doing not GODS
    RICK
    +2
    I cant imagine the grief and heartache these parents are going through.However this is mans doing not god or whoever you believe in.You have free will to do what is right everyday or not.It is completely your decision
  • hazel RICK 2012/12/17 20:16:18
    hazel
    thanks rick
  • Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2012/12/17 05:31:38
    This is mans doing not GODS
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Hazel my sweet dear God has nothing to do with this . Evil is in this world and I truly understand how you feel But Please do not let the devil hold your thoughts and heart ( oh how he is so good doing this) God crys when things like this happen...
    Be merciful, O Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief. Psalm 31:9
    When Jesus saw her weeping...He was greatly disturbed in spirit...Jesus began to weep.
    ~John 11:33,35
    The Father of mercies and the God of all consolation·consoles us in all our affliction.
    ~2 Corinthians 1:3,4
    babie angels kids going to heaven
  • hazel Cindy64... 2012/12/17 05:33:10
    hazel
    +1
    thank you dear friend
  • Cindy64... hazel 2012/12/17 05:59:36
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Anytime for you my sweet dear beloved Lady. I wishIi could give you a hug in person and tell you I love you sis and that I know this is hard for you. Me as well Hazel I will PM you and I watch for you to watch something from my church just about this matter!! I will see if i can up load it now if not in the morning I can. love ya. oxxoxoxo
  • hazel Cindy64... 2012/12/17 08:26:31
    hazel
    +1
    again thank you so much Cindy girl
  • Cindy64... hazel 2012/12/17 16:52:51
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    You are so welcome xoxoxoxo
  • Rick 2012/12/17 02:17:25
    This is mans doing not GODS
    Rick
    +4
    I know this pain so well Hazel. It's only been since 2008 since we lost Charles. I wanted to get mad at God but I couldn't. They asked me to do the eulogy. I also did my young sister's eulogy. Both times I chose scriptures about the temporal nature of this life, and the eternal nature of Heaven. I had the job of keeping others from getting angry with God. In doing that it brought a degree of comfort to me. We need to remember that this life is just the vestibule that leads to eternity. That being said, I'm angry at the shooter and very sad for the parents. We have to remember that God loves each and every human more than we ever would be capable of. He loves the unlovable. But many people reject him and choose the other path. Children are innocent. All 20 of them are in the arms of Jesus.

Please read Isa. 57:1

Take care sweetie. You are such a kind hearted person. God bless you my friend.
  • hazel Rick 2012/12/17 04:51:03
    hazel
    +2
    Tears for you dear heart..I am so sorry for your losses I will read Isa 57-1 and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS RICK
  • Cindy64... Rick 2012/12/17 05:34:27 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Very good reply to Hazel. Rick I am truly sorry for your loss too. Yes all of those sweet babies are in the arms of Jesus angel wings
  • Cindy64... Rick 2012/12/17 06:14:59
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Rick this is from my chruch and this is Ben Stewwart he is the youth pastor at "Breakway Ministries" At Texas A & M University. Ben use to me our Youth pastor at my church And he did a sermon just about what happen Friday. I thought you would like it.
    http://faithbridge.org/sermon...
  • Rick Cindy64... 2012/12/18 02:16:46
    Rick
    +2
    Thank you Cindy. My little Yorkie died today. That was very painful too. I found her in the floor and rushed her to the hospital. But she didn't make it. I lost my baby.
  • Cindy64... Rick 2012/12/18 05:11:12
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    OH Rick I am so sorry for your lost of your pet . I know how it is I had a dog for 14 yrs. in fact she saved my life once from a poisonous snake she stopped me from walking towards it I had not seen it . It broke my heart when she died of cancer in my arms. That was 10 yrs. ago and i still miss her. But the funny thing is I have another dog who acts so much like my Missy who died . I truly think she came came back to me in the Dog I have now Mandy !! so sorry for the lost of your pet so sorry for the lost of your pet
  • hazel Rick 2012/12/18 06:09:13
    hazel
    +2
    Oh no rick oh no......God that has to be the next horrible pain of losing a child I WILL PRAY FOR YOU THE PAIN IS SO TERRIBLE SHE IS IN HEAVEN AND ALL THOSE BABIES ARE PLAYING WITH HER AND LOVING HER RICK
  • Ramon 2012/12/16 12:47:03
    This is mans doing not GODS
    Ramon
    +3
    Unfortunately, in giving man free will, this kind of thing can happen. It is the down side of man's right to choose good or evil. Some choose evil...and these are the consequences. It's not God's fault.
  • hazel Ramon 2012/12/16 19:13:06
    hazel
    +3
    I know that,.......... I just want him to fix it so the parents dont suffer
  • Rick hazel 2012/12/17 02:32:51
    Rick
    +2
    I'm having a hard time with it too. I put up this poll on it.

• hazel Rick 2012/12/17 04:56:27
    hazel
    +2
    OMW RICK
  • Cindy64... hazel 2012/12/17 05:40:55
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    He is hazel he is The lord is holding them in his arms the parents Jesus huging people Jesus huging a girl
  • hazel Cindy64... 2012/12/17 08:27:17
  • Cindy64... hazel 2012/12/17 16:53:29
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    yes indeed.
  • Ramon hazel 2012/12/17 09:51:39
    Ramon
    +2
    This is truly the worst thing that could happen to a parent.
  • JOHN C 2012/12/16 12:16:20
    I have a different answer
    JOHN C
    +4
    I just want to pay my condolences to those parents. There are no words that will help however or words of wisdom. If you believe in god.....you then believe they are in a better place. This time of season is the birth of our lord jesus christ and my prayer is this..." Lord please welcome these harmless children into your fathers house and help there parents during these troubled times. Amen.
  • Studied JOHN C 2012/12/16 22:05:38
    Studied
    +3
    I found this poem on another website today. Don't know who wrote it but wanted to share it with everyone:
    Twas’ 11 days before Christmas, around 9:38
    When 20 beautiful children stormed through heaven’s gate.
    Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air.
    They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there.
    They were filled with such joy, they didn’t know what to say.
    They remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day.
    “Where are we?” asked a little girl, as quiet as a mouse.
    “This is heaven.” declared a small boy. “We’re spending Christmas at God’s house.”
    When what to their wondering eyes did appear,
    but Jesus, their savior, the children gathered near.
    He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same.
    Then He opened His arms and He called them by name.
    And in that moment was joy, that only heaven can bring
    Those children all flew into the arms of their King
    And as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace,
    one small girl turned and looked at Jesus’ face.
    And as if He could read all the questions she had
    He gently whispered to her, “I’ll take care of mom and dad.”
    Then He looked down on earth, the world far below
    He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe
    Then He closed His eyes and He outstretched His hand,
    “Let My power and presence re-enter this land!”
    “M...

“May this country be delivered from the hands of fools”
    “I’m taking back my nation, I’m taking back my schools!”
    Then He and the children stood up without a sound.
    “Come now my children, let me show you around.”
  • hazel Studied 2012/12/17 01:26:05
    hazel
    +2
    Just beautiful
  • Rick hazel 2012/12/17 02:21:44
  • hazel JOHN C 2012/12/17 08:27:35
  • TidBit 2012/12/16 08:09:04
    This is mans doing not GODS
    TidBit
    +5
    God didn't do this, a mentally disturbed young man did this (with the help of liberal legislation (AOT laws)
  • Grammar... TidBit 2012/12/17 20:42:50 (edited)
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/12/16 08:02:00
    This is mans doing not GODS
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +6
    Pray for those families,be strong Hazel.....We can grieve , but we must lift these families of the victims up in Prayer! The blame belongs to the monster who did this.
  • hazel Gracie ... 2012/12/16 08:10:07
    hazel
    +4
    I know GRACIE DEAR just my heart doesnt know
  • Gracie ... hazel 2012/12/17 01:17:04
  • Phyl *I... Gracie ... 2012/12/17 01:24:31 (edited)
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    One of the teacher's hid all her kid's and when he can to her room she told him her kid's was in the gum.He then shot her killing her,But she saved her kid's..True hero.
  • hazel Phyl *I... 2012/12/17 01:27:02
    hazel
    +4
    God bless and keep her shes with heavenly father now

2014/10/01 14:23:23