Of all the remaining Presidential Candidates, RP and Johnson included, who has a better chance at beating Obama in a one on one debate?

stormy rae 2012/07/30 23:08:35
Ron Paul 2012
Gary Johnson 2012
Mitt Romney 2012
Barack Obama 2012
NObama 2012 What say you SH Which candidate in the running despite what the media says has a better chance of beating Obama in a debate in November? Does presumptive nominee Mitt Romney have the same charisma and hypnotizing effect to out debate Barack Obama in November? If you doubt that Romney can beat Obama in a debate, please tell me who you think can beat him in a debate and why?

Mitt flip flop Romney Gary Johnson
Ron Paul 2012

Do you really want more of the same, or do you want to give a real candidate the real momentum? I ask you instead of sending Mitt Romney in to debate Obama who we all know probably will not aide Romney, or should we send someone to debate Obama who can really get the job done and convince the rest of this country its time to take out the trash? Who will you be voting for, and please tell me what your conscience tells you to do, not the explanation of ABO, because for me ABO only makes it more difficult to see the process through with a real American Candidate for President!

• Striker 2012/07/31 01:37:44
    Gary Johnson 2012
    Striker
    He speaks coherently, has the best record and experience on leading a government, has Principle, and doesn't need a teleprompter. How that comes thru in debate, not sure.
  • Dr. John 2012/07/31 00:43:34
    Ron Paul 2012
    Dr. John
    +1
    I know it ain't saying much, but I think I could beat Obama in a debate!!! (I don't doubt my 3 year old Grandson could beat Obama in a debate. With or without an Obama teleprompter.)
  • stormy rae 2012/07/30 23:21:02
    Ron Paul 2012
    stormy rae
    +1
    REVOLUTION NOW 2012
  • Schläue~© 2012/07/30 23:18:50
    Barack Obama 2012
    Schläue~©
    +1
    Barry will beat himself up if it even gets that far and he's present for ONE debate.
    We've all head what a jackass and complete LIAR he is when left unscripted and the memorized responses will get torn apart when he's confronted.
  • LibertyCaroline 2012/07/30 23:17:48
    Ron Paul 2012
    LibertyCaroline
    +3
    Ron Paul, hands down!
  • Stoner 2012/07/30 23:15:15
    Ron Paul 2012
    Stoner
    +4
    easy choice
  • ConLibFraud 2012/07/30 23:14:32
    Ron Paul 2012
    ConLibFraud
    +4
    Ron Paul would bury him!!!! Ofraud would have to discuss and debate the important stuff that the ORomney stooge retard would skip over.
  • stormy rae ConLibF... 2012/07/30 23:20:08
    stormy rae
    +3
    I know this, thats why I posted this Hey Lib, The fat lady hasnt opened her mouth to sing yet. RP has 500 or more delegates to the Convention, 5 pluralities of state delegations, his name will be on the ballot, and along with his name being on the ballot, drum roll........ drum roll please

The same rule in the RNC that states he must have a 5 state delegate plurality to have his name placed in nomination also states that with the 5 state pluralities that said candidate will be given a 15 minute opportunity to make a speech on the convention floor. It gets better, I called the RNC and they neither confirmed nor denied whether he would speak, but they definitely confirmed that the rule that states his requirements to have his name on the ballot, also state that that candidate will be awarded a 15 minute speaking spot on the convention floor. If RP speaks, the path of HISTORY will change, and we will rewrite the course of History!
  • ConLibF... stormy rae 2012/07/30 23:22:27
    ConLibFraud
    Hey Storm!

2014/08/29 14:20:26