Octomom (Suleman) files BANKRUPTCY After getting hair done ..

sglmom 2012/05/01 15:51:41
MY Thoughts ..
OTHER Thoughts ..
when you've thought you've heard it all
This story comes out ..

Octomom .. the one who has sought attention ..
The one who used a so-called 'disability'
(oh, my .. she certainly worked that paperwork all right .. right into the Disability pay for just falling down .. )

TO Fund all those Invitrofertilizations ..
ALL Those babies on Taxpayer Expense ..

To milk the msm (media promotion)

and get all sorts of Cosmetic Surgeries ..
(Lips, body parts, oh, my .. all that)

Now behind the news of CPS visits
All the problems with her parents too
And her running up personal debt ..

Seems she's never left the PUBLIC AID rolls either ..
(Food Stamps, Medicaid, etc)

NOW .. it is known after her $500+ Haircut ..
She's filed for Bankruptcy ..

Seems that no matter what ..
Addictions
(to pregnancies, attention, spending)
have never stopped ..

Here's what Amir Haddadin (the man who loaned Suleman $450K to purchase that home) had to say ..
"Haddadin doesn't want to see them homeless. "I feel so sorry for those children and I worry about them. What kind of life are they living now? Going to the bathroom in the backyard of the house in portable toilets -- they aren't animals. Does Nadya realize that? Truly, what kind of life can these children have with her as a mother?""

(YIKES! Portable toilets in the backyard? Can't she even keep her own home maintained by herself .. does she not have ANY skills at all -- much less concern for those children?)

Here's the link to the articles ..
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/octomom-files-bankruptcy-postp...
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/octomom-files-bankruptcy-o...
http://www.wtop.com/541/2848370/Octomom-files-for-bankruptcy-...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57424880-10391698/octom...
http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/30/octomom-bankrupt-bankruptcy/#.T...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/30/nadya-suleman-bankru...

Good Grief .. Let's also reflect on this as what SULEMAN says about filing Bankruptcy too ..
-- "I have to focus on moving forward. I have been dancing around all day with my kids. They have no idea about what is going on."
-- ""This has taken me by surprise and I hate to ask for help but I have to,"

(SAY WHAT? How could having $M in debts be a 'surprise'? Really .. how is it a SURPRISE?)

I'm not sure about anyone else .. but I SURE know how much I owe ..
Can tell down to the penny too ..
I know what my bill payments are ..
And know I can afford them .. and still live within my Earnings ..
(and have something left over for building emergency funds)

DEBT .. is NOT 'surprising' ..
it is more like FRIGHTENING (part of adult RESPONSIBILITIES) ..
and one is well aware of the accumulation of Debt too ..

Please feel free to add your thoughts below ..

• studiobrat PWCM AFCL 2012/05/11 02:28:18
    MY Thoughts ..
    studiobrat  PWCM AFCL
    +1
    I think Octomom is mentally ill and is not emotionally or financially able to raise all those kids by herself. And what man would want to get involved with her and all those kids?! She is a drain on society.
  • mac9 2012/05/03 21:00:17
    OTHER Thoughts ..
    mac9
    +2
    She is a MORON. Sadly the kids are the victims.
  • Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL* 2012/05/02 03:51:14
    OTHER Thoughts ..
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +2
    It is an unforturnate thing to happen when one who is so troubled decided to get into further trouble by having more children when she could barely afford to care for the 6 she had before making such a stupid decision. The children are paying a hard price, and these innocent little children will and will remain on the welfare system that we taxpayers are now carrying the burden. This cycle of irresponsible behavior from her and others who are also like her having babies they cannot afford to care for them on their own is why the system is so screwed up.
  • diane RN 2012/05/02 00:33:28
    MY Thoughts ..
    diane RN
    +3
    Only in America....
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/05/02 00:28:02
    MY Thoughts ..
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +4
    Spoiled rotten nasty little selfish piece of trash. She'll do anything to get in the spotlight and expect everyone to have a pity party for her just because she's an utter and complete failure. This is the poster child of the socialist mentality. Give her a boot in the behind, humilate her in face of the world and, FOR GOD'S SAKE, take those poor innocent little babies out of her grasp before she destroys them with this horrifyingly behavior! What a poor example of humanity.
  • concerned dude 2012/05/02 00:13:14
    MY Thoughts ..
    concerned dude
    +5
    she should be forced to take classes on child care, mothering, work ethic, work values, the effects of her selfish behavior on America, her effects on the people who have to pay for her, and most importantly, the effects of her selfish and asinine choices upon her children.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/01 18:37:26
    MY Thoughts ..
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    She should be forced to take child care classes as part of the bankruptcy settlement.
  • Chaya2010 2012/05/01 17:44:38
    MY Thoughts ..
    Chaya2010
    +4
    Although I don't know her everything I've read about her, her actions just rub me the wrong way. I just pity the innocent children they are the losers having a mother like that.
  • Shawna 2012/05/01 17:42:09
    MY Thoughts ..
    Shawna
    +4
    It's so frustrating that some people successfully abuse the system when there are people who genuinely need the help and do not abuse it.
  • Dave0626 2012/05/01 17:22:17
    MY Thoughts ..
    Dave0626
    +4
    The best chance those kids may have is to be put up for adoption. Cuz as it is now...I don't see a very good future for them with her.
  • Autarchic 2012/05/01 17:07:59
    MY Thoughts ..
    Autarchic
    +6
    She must have thought she was going to be on easy street!
  • Jimbo 2012/05/01 17:04:49
    MY Thoughts ..
    Jimbo
    +4
    Some people think that they DESERVE what ever they want. She's a narcissist. It's all about her. Those poor kids are doomed to a childhood with a mother that will not provide the love and support they need.
  • Elleryqueen 2012/05/01 16:49:25
    MY Thoughts ..
    Elleryqueen
    +5
    It seems that this woman, a term I use loosely, has an inordinate fear of getting tired. (Lazy). Remove kids, commit her.
  • Son Of Anubis™ 2012/05/01 16:14:35
    MY Thoughts ..
    Son Of Anubis™
    +6
    Attention whore in the extreme...this idiot is sick, the kids should be taken away from her and her ass thrown in a mental institute and once released from there sterilize her so she can never bring anymore of her genetic material into fruition....this person is a complete and utter mess and those kids need to be taken a way from her and she needs to be institutionalized immediately.
  • exhon2009 Son Of ... 2012/05/02 04:19:00
    exhon2009
    +3
    I was watching cable news. The scrolling news banner on the bottom of the screen was reporting on Suleman. The script read something like this:

A trustee of the court was ordered to liquidate her ass........................(Cut to commercial).

Finally some good news on the Octomom.
  • rknothead 2012/05/01 16:12:08
    MY Thoughts ..
    rknothead
    +6
    Yes, she has played the game well, but it's a game our congressmen have set up. It's time to start playing a new game.....called you can't be everything to everyone.... it's life and if you do stupid things, you might just end up failing at life. And that's not our fault or the fault of our govt....it's time to place responsibility for the actions...and this includes congress and our president.
  • diane RN rknothead 2012/05/02 00:35:51
    diane RN
    +3
    "It's time to start playing a new game.....called you can't be everything to everyone.."

Great post, rk!
  • ««Gingey, the Master Debate... 2012/05/01 16:10:34
    MY Thoughts ..
    ««Gingey, the Master Debater of Þ|-|Дэ†»»
    +5
    Wow, this is horrible. There is a reason why humans don't naturally have 6-8 babies at once.
  • exhon2009 2012/05/01 16:08:06
    MY Thoughts ..
    exhon2009
    +3
    Aren't her 15 minutes up yet?
  • Casy 2012/05/01 15:56:57 (edited)
    MY Thoughts ..
    Casy
    +4
    I knew from the first time the story came out years ago , she was nothing but trouble, sick lady, self centered, attention getter... I feel for her sweet kids though...I hope her kids are ok..
    octomom crazy
    octomom crazy
    octomom crazy

2014/10/22 01:54:24