Occupy Wall Street going to war with TEA Party?

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/04/21 00:25:35

This spring the Occupy Wall Street gang
has held hundreds of training sessions all over the country – from
inner cities to rural communities. They even have a new name: “The 99%
Spring.” However, the 99% that they claim to represent have certainly
not felt the down-turned economy. Unlike their TEA Party counterparts
that are grassroots initiatives, these training sessions were
well-funded and well-equipped. Each meeting had professional trainers
and an array of handouts, ranging from DVDs to training manuals. Whether
or not it is hypocritical for Occupy Wall Street to benefit from the 1%
they claim to be protesting against, the reader can decide. However,
this TEA Party founder believes that organizations that can produce
slick materials in so short a time are not grassroots and do not rely on
the charity of their over-taxed members. So, who are they? Perhaps a
look at their objectives can answer that.

Since the Occupy Wall Street movement erupted, many have wondered
what this once rag-tag group of protesters are protesting. Their message
was convoluted and inconsistent – unlike the Tea Party activists that
commit themselves to limited government, fiscal responsibility, and
restoring the Constitution. But Occupy Wall Street and TEA Parties have two things in common:

1. To enlarge their numbers, and:
  2. For members of both groups to attend TEA Party meetings.
The Gadsden flag: symbol of the Tea Party. Why did Chris Christie equate this with Occupy Wall Street?

Christopher
Gadsden's "Don't Tread On Me" flag, the unofficial symbol of the Tea
Party movement. Photo: User VIkrum/Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA 3.0
Unported License

Yes, you read that correctly – the Occupy Wall Street gang have instructed their members to infiltrate TEA Party meetings.
They have further instructed them to create havoc at these meetings and
to be disruptive by engaging TEA Party members in confrontation. It is
more than possible that such marching orders will produce violence. The
Tea Parties haven’t experienced anything like this in their three years
of existence. This could lead to the demise of the TEA Party.

It is important to realize that the TEA Parties can very well be the
deciding factor in the preservation of capitalism this November. While
the media downplays the importance of the Tea Party in the election
cycle, the Occupy Wall Street organizers aren’t buying it. They are
actively doing all they can to minimize the impact the TEA Parties may
have in upsetting the surge of socialism. If the TEA Parties don’t
survive the summer of infiltration, it is quite possible that this
liberty-loving country may not survive either.

It therefore becomes imperative for every American TEA Party patriot
NOT to engage any Occupy Wall Street member in any confrontation.
Engaging the TEA Party in confrontation is part of the plan to destroy
and marginalize the power of We the People. Occupy Wall Street
organizers understand this. The TEA Party organizers and their members
must understand it as well if they are to survive.

This bears repeating: Occupy Wall Street is well-trained,
well-funded, well-organized and well- directed. And this time around
their objectives are clear. They will do all they can to infiltrate and
destroy the TEA Party. If they succeed, violence could breakout. Such a
breakout could lead to Martial Law. You can expect to see them back on
the streets as early as this weekend. The TEA Parties must exercise
extreme caution this summer and avoid confrontation with these people as
much as possible. Every TEA Party should be creating plans on how to
deal with these intrusions and shenanigans. While the reputation of
the TEA Party is at stake, the future of the country lies in the
balance. These radicals would not be planning to destroy our
effectiveness if they didn’t think we were a force to be reckoned with.
We are, and God willing, we will remain strong and wise.

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/04/20...

• Pepper 2012/04/21 00:31:45 (edited)
    Pepper
    +23
    OWS may have a new name but what they spew is the same old BS.

I don't think the training sessions took very long. It isn't hard to teach someone to stick out their hand, palm up and claim that someone else owes you something for nothing.

• David William 2012/04/24 01:42:50
    David William
    +1
    You realize that the people the OWS movement is protesting are obama's biggest campaign contributors right? If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a CIA troll account trying it's best to divide the people against the common enemy... but who would have thunk it, americans hating americans over their POLITICS.... you make osama proud, each and every one of you!.
  • Temlako... David W... 2012/05/03 02:05:16
    Ah-ah-AHEM! If you think that I am an operative of the Central Intelligence Agency, and am here to mark people for death, or whatever Macchiavellian thing you just meant to accuse me of, then I suggest you go straight to SodaHead administration and make your case there.

I defy you.
  • David W... Temlako... 2012/05/07 07:37:29
    David William
    I wouldn't care if you are or not, you're doing Al Qaeda's work for them. Who needs foreign enemies when we have people like you on our own soil.
  • Temlako... David W... 2012/05/08 17:32:13
    Al-Qa'ida's "work" is to turn the whole world into a House of Dhimmitude. I, on the other hand, urge rejection of Islam and everything it stands for. How, then, do I "do their work"?
  • David W... Temlako... 2012/05/09 07:58:07
    David William
    A little hyperbolic I admit, but your desire to further the divide between two groups of people from the same country speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. You must be very insecure in your political bias to warrant the need for everyone to see one side of the debate as having all the answers. In that sense you are a polarizing figure, and ever since 9/11, america has only become more and more polarized. Your hurting your own cause more than you will ever know. I'd pray for you if I had imaginary friends.
  • Temlako... David W... 2012/05/09 19:09:04
    But my side of the debate DOES have all the answers. The "answers" on the other side are just plain WRONG. Worse yet, they are a direct threat to my liberties, or else an indirect threat, by allowing a threat to grow from the outside.

If one side of a debate insists that two plus two make four, and the other side says that two plus two make five, which side shall I be on? Which side are YOU on?
  • David W... Temlako... 2012/05/10 09:05:31
    David William
    But MY side of the debate DOES have all the answers. The "answers" on the other side are just plain WRONG. Worse yet, they are a direct threat to my liberties, or else an indirect threat, by allowing a threat to grow from the outside.

Do you have any idea how egotistical you sound? No you do not have all the answers. There are many countries in the world that trounce America's standard of living simply by not following conservative doctrine.
  • Temlako... David W... 2012/05/10 22:17:33
    Yes, I know how "ego-istical" I sound. And I'm proud of it.

Those countries you speak of, do not have the kind of standard of living I have enjoyed until now. Those that think they have, are about to come crashing down.
  • potlatch 2012/04/24 00:53:14
    potlatch
    +1
    It's going to be a "long hot summer", especially now that death threats are being cast over the Trayvon/Zimmerman case. And - count on Obama's minions to keep it aflame.
  • luvguins 2012/04/23 00:38:09
    luvguins
    LMAO. More right wing propaganda and imagination from a right wing site. The tea party has sunk into irrelevance with a low approval rating now. OWS will continue attacking corrupt capitalism itself.
  • svenn13 2012/04/22 22:39:53
    svenn13
    +1
    If I talk about the intentional blending-out (genocide) of my race, the White race, I am called anaziwhowantstokillsixmillion... Every other race has a more or less homogenous homeland to go to. But for Whites this is strictly forbidden. Not only are we called the r-word for discussing this, it is ILLEGAL to have all-White communities or institutions the world over. This blatant double-standard is proof to the fact that anti-racist is a code word for anti-white. It IS White geNOcide!
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/04/22 22:04:14
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +1
    They are after all #UNION_Backed and #UNION_Trained.
  • Mike Rudy 2012/04/22 14:57:07
    Mike Rudy
    +2
    Nobody demands that ALL Black countries take in massive non-Black immigration and integrate and intermarry.

Nobody calls Asians "racist" when they want Asian countries to be exclusive for Asians.

ONLY Whites are called "racist" "nazi" or even "supremist" whenever we even point out the double standard, and ask; Why is it that ONLY our race is not allowed to have anywhere exclusive for us to live?

According to International law, Genocide does NOT have to be violent. Assimilation is a KNOWN form of Genocide under international Law. It was attempted on the Aboriginal in Australia to "blend them out of existence".

So if Whites are not allowed to have a homogenous area exclusive to ourselves, ANYWHERE, and integration is forced on us, this is Genocide.

What if I were to say we should flood every single Black country, and ONLY Black countries with non-Blacks, and then tell them the solution to the "race problem" was intermarriage. To blend together until there are no more individual races in only Black countries?

How long would it take any sane Black person to realize I was not talking about ending any Race problem, but was talking about wiping out the entire Black Race? What kind of nut case Black person wouldn’t disagree with this? What kind of Genocidal maniac woul...

How long would it take any sane Black person to realize I was not talking about ending any Race problem, but was talking about wiping out the entire Black Race? What kind of nut case Black person wouldn’t disagree with this? What kind of Genocidal maniac would call him names for opposing the Genocide of his Race via assimilation?

But if I want to talk about the Ongoing program of Genocide against my Race, the White Race, Anti-Whites want to call me an evilracistnaziwhowantstokills...

What they are is Anti-White.

Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-white.

What did ONLY white people do, that is so bad ONLY our Race loses the right to have anywhere exclusive for us to live?

What Justifies this non-violent genocide of Whites?
  • princess 2012/04/22 07:59:50 (edited)
    princess
    +1
    Thanks for sharing this, as many still are not aware of this.
    No, they certainly are not grassroots, and we all know their funding leads back to Soros.
    I've said all along, that this will get much worse and very ugly, very soon.
  • mich52 2012/04/22 06:19:00
  • phil white mich52 2012/04/22 13:39:01 (edited)
    phil white
    +2
    The pen is mightier than the scissors.
    This is a bomb shell written by and old Voice of America pro. I've given it out at T party mettings.

BOB'S MANTRA
    "Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectab...

The pen is mightier than the scissors.

BOB'S MANTRA

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionj...

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Bob Whitaker
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/04/22 03:47:21 (edited)
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    They are clueless. No cause and no purpose just do not understand the math and why their lives are not good and why they cannot make ends meet. They are still pressing the easy 'Bush' button and that battery is dead but they never got that memo.

They will gain more momentum in the next few months I am certain. I guess they just love free stuff forever. In wonderland of oz that is great
  • Wolfman 2012/04/22 03:26:19
    Wolfman
    I don't think the Occupy people have a clue what they are protesting.
  • TheTailor 2012/04/22 02:45:20
    TheTailor
    +2
    Leftists are cowards, they won't get violent.
  • Stoney TheTailor 2012/04/22 03:30:08
    Stoney
    +1
    If only it were true, but I'm a little older than you & I remember all too well the Leftists getting violent at the '68 Demcratic National Convention in Chicago....some of which was covered by the msm then. That'w when Phil Ayers & the Weatherman, along with Abbie Hoffman & the Yippies got Quite violent in the streets.......and along with the Black Panthers, especially targeting the Police...you know, the old....."off the pigs" crowd! They just went Underground and are now part of the Obama Regime now:......the leopards haven't changed their spots!

ayers

trotsky
  • TheTailor Stoney 2012/04/22 14:05:29
  • Stoney TheTailor 2012/04/22 22:42:20
    Stoney
    hummmmmmmmmmmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Brat 2012/04/22 00:15:23
    Brat
    +2
    I don't know if they are going to war with the Tea Party or not but if so...BRING IT ON!
  • zbacku 2012/04/21 22:37:42
    zbacku
    +3
    tea party people wearing guns guns on tea party members
    I think the Tea Party will be ready for anything.
  • Thisism... zbacku 2012/04/21 23:44:43
  • Wayne Thisism... 2012/04/22 01:38:51 (edited)
    Wayne
    +2
    Your profile says it all along with this ridiculous dumb statement. BI and Liberal - HA! Say good night Gracie!
  • TheTailor Thisism... 2012/04/22 02:57:25
    TheTailor
    +1
    When did OWS ever bring that?
  • phil white 2012/04/21 21:57:50 (edited)
    phil white
    +3
    This explains an ideological mis-fit who started showing up at our meetings a few months ago. He and I both oppose the Middle East wars but probably significantly more than half our members don’t.

He also wants to restrict money corporations can spend on politics, which has already got shot down by SCOTUS.

Getting loud and disruptive would take guts since he would be one against 50 puls he's probably well over 55, and most left wing radical semi-violent types are well under 40.
  • Stoney phil white 2012/04/22 03:33:46
    Stoney
    Not the ones from my generation....I'm 68 yrs old....& I remeber them well then and they ain't all dead yet!
  • phil white Stoney 2012/04/22 12:04:21
    phil white
    Are you still out there kicking in store front windows? Awwwhh, how sweet.
  • Stoney phil white 2012/04/22 22:47:40
    Stoney
    I never kicked in any store windows but I'd like to kick your stupid old smart Ass!
    fork off
  • Gunner 2012/04/21 21:56:31
    Gunner
    +3
    The Occupy mob is irrelevant (except to the media). I'd bet my left nut that if most Occupiers were asked what they are protesting, they'd be unable to provide an intelligible answer.
  • Stoney Gunner 2012/04/22 03:34:54
    Stoney
    I agree, but rabble mobs through history haven't needed an intelligent reason.
  • George 2012/04/21 21:46:51
    George
    +3
    But Peace, [the Tea Party] will prevail because good always overcomes evil.
    That and the Tea Partiers have common sense and an honest to God love of country to use against the OWS crowds with thier pissed and feces stenched clothes and their assinine mic checking rhetoric of entiltlement and anti americanism.
  • Kiosk Kid 2012/04/21 21:43:44
    Kiosk Kid
    +5
    The tea party is against big government spending. OWS wants big government welfare spending.

I think the OWS war on the tea party will help Romney.

Obviously, the tea party doesn't beong to the 1 percent and they don't claim to belong to the 99 percent.

I would advise OWS to take a bath nd get a job. The problem they have is who would hire them.
  • Thisism... Kiosk Kid 2012/04/21 23:48:37
  • America... Thisism... 2012/04/22 00:20:11
    American Reformed
    +4
    Hmmm. Or a third option; OWS doesn't represent nearly as many as they claim to represent. I certainly am not in the top 1% and I reject OWS.
  • Stoney Thisism... 2012/04/22 03:36:52
    Stoney
    What ZOO did you escape from?
  • Kiosk Kid Stoney 2012/04/22 16:13:11 (edited)
    Kiosk Kid
    You used the fallacy of begging the question when you made an assumption in your question. Of course a fallacy is a breakdown in logic. You can call it Liberal logic.

Maxist Liberals can only spew accusation, fallacies, and personal attacks.
  • Kiosk Kid Thisism... 2012/04/22 16:09:43
    Kiosk Kid
    The tea party doesn’t identify with Marxist Liberals. OWS claim that you either belong to the 1 percent or the 99 percent is a break down in logic. The claim is simply Marxist class warfare.

American Professors Gather in Tehran for Occupy Wall Street Conference

The professors interviewed on Press TV include Alex Vitale of Brooklyn College, Heather Gautney of Fordham University, and John Hammond of City University of New York.

http://www.weeklystandard.com...

BTW, I don’t need a job, I retired at 42. I wasn’t going to work so Liberals could buy votes with welfare programs.

2014/11/26 23:08:26