Occupy DC Protesters Push 78 Year-Old Woman Down Cement Stairs at AFP Conference (Video)

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2011/11/06 21:06:10

78-year-old Dolores Broderson is helped up after she was pushed down the stairs by Obama-endorsed Occupy DC protesters outside the Americans for Prosperity Dinner in Washington DC on Friday night.

Daily Caller posted video of two women who were knocked down by the Occupy DC protesters outside the conservative conference dinner. Dolores is the second woman being helped up in the video. Both women look injured
“My wife and I were at the AFP dinner. Some info on the AFP member who was pushed down the stairs by the protestors… she is the second woman the police are helping up in the Daily Caller video. Her name is Dolores Broderson, age 78. She rode on a bus for 11 hours from Detroit to get there. She went to the emergency room with a bloody nose and bruises on her hand and leg.”

Read More: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/11/occupy-dc-...

+23
    THUGS ..
    THUGS that Abuse elders .. shove them down and injure them ...
    HOPE That the police have GOOD photos to IDENTIFY These THUGS .. and arrest them .. charge them with Assault/Battery and ELDER ABUSE ...

• princess 2011/11/13 05:34:30
    princess
    +2
    And these despicable Liberal scum continue to demonstrate to the world just how low-life they are!!!
  • Beccy 2011/11/10 22:13:15
    There is another video her husband pushed her down.
  • doofieg... Beccy 2011/11/10 22:14:55
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    Link? Does it show him doing it, or is a liberal lie?
  • A Carpenter 2011/11/10 02:13:46
    A Carpenter
    +1
    come on YOU STINKIN LIBS! come on!
    how many old folks got this level of hatred and abuse from the tea party?
    NONE you hypocritical bastages!!!!!!
    you tell us to cool the rhetoric, yet you keep ratcheting it up????
    WHY?
    DO YOU HATE AMERICA SO MUCH YOU WOULD ASSAULT THOSE WHO LIVED DURING AND FOUGHT WW2?
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2011/11/08 17:43:31
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    One day, these punks are going to mess with the wrong person; it's like they're walking around with the attitude, "kill me! I dare you."
  • GoatHorns 2011/11/08 16:32:25
    GoatHorns
    +1
    way to gain credibility guys! i like how they complain after they get hit by cars when they're standing in the road.
  • morning... GoatHorns 2011/11/10 06:30:08
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    I just read an OWS article on their website forum written about the unfortunate circumstances involving the elderly woman and they were very upset about it mentioning, as you had, the damage to their credibility.
  • GoatHorns morning... 2011/11/10 06:38:51
    GoatHorns
    it only takes a few people to ruin something like this. they should be waaaaaaay more careful about how they present themselves. between the rapes, drugs, and dead bodies, they're not looking all that good to the rest of the country. i just read another article from oakland, these guys who ran a food cart had to shut down because they couldn't afford to keep handing out free food in support of the movement, so the crowd got mad and threw urine and blood on their cart. disgusting mentality. http://losangeles.cbslocal.co...
  • morning... GoatHorns 2011/11/10 07:07:55
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +1
    That's a terrible shame. Back in 2008, as a result of the bailouts, Ron Paul supporters formed the TEA Party, before the bandwagoneers and FOX got a hold of it. We were protesting the government and the Wall Street Bankers. I believed in doing that, then, and believe in doing that now. Anyone who has done homework on the Federal Reserve and the negative impact its had on the US throughout history knows the banksters are treasonous bastards and so is our government for catering to them. I'm afraid the OWS has been taken over just as the TEA Party and was done so to make both movements illegitimate. Ever heard of COINTELPRO? A month ago, Wayne Madsen, critic of both the Obama and Bush administration, issued a warning to OWS that a takeover of the movement was imminent.

http://occupywallst.org/forum...
  • GoatHorns morning... 2011/11/10 18:15:23
    GoatHorns
    +1
    absolutely. wayne madsen is the man. if the powers that be don't take over these movements, there'd actually be change, and they can't allow that.
  • bronx 2011/11/08 15:59:25
    bronx
    +2
    And these people have the NERVE to compare themselves to the Tea Party!
  • Riobhca 2011/11/08 15:53:45
    Riobhca
    +2
    I hope that those who did this are prosecuted to the fullest extent. What disgusting people to do something like this. Their behavior speaks volumes about what kind of people they are.
  • MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +3
    Here in Portland we had one of 'em push a police Sergeant into the path of a city bus.
    Really nice, guys.
  • Adakin ... MIZ® ₱... 2011/11/10 04:29:46
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I read somewhere that so far more than 20 NYPD cops have been injured by these "urban campers"

Maybe the NEXT NYC mayor will uphold the law, because the LibProg Mikey Bloomberg certainly isn't doing the job.
  • MIZ® ₱... Adakin ... 2011/11/10 05:29:26
  • MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +5
    We're in Portland, and my husband's going downtown tonight to interview these fools.

Might need some prayers..... these people are dangerous because they have no morals or values. And no respect for others. I'm glad I'm not going, 'cause I don't have the patience for fools that my husband does. (HEY! I KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT THERE! I KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT)! :P

Oh crikey.... I just read the 'head and body lice outbreak' notice above........sheeeeesh
    Yeah, I'm in agreement w/whoever said we should "Threaten them w/sanitation- maybe that would get them out of there." lol
  • Azrael-In GOD we trust 2011/11/08 14:58:38
    Azrael-In GOD we trust
    +1
    Throw their (Thugs) a---- in jail and let them rot. That could be seen as attempted murder, if the right lawyer looked at it. LOCK 'EM UP AND PUT THEM ON A CHAIN GANG.
    They want to be a gang-let them occupy the chain gang.
  • Hawkeye 2011/11/08 12:18:54
    Hawkeye
    +4
    All that I can say is that when the Tea party holds it's rallys,, the left screams "Mob"..

When the tea party exercises their Constitutional Rights during elections,, It's called "MOB RULE"...

When the Tea party rally causes NO PROBLEMS and breaks NO LAWS,, the left sends in plants to cause problems and carry offensive signs that the Left Wing Democrat Controlled Media,, for SOME strange reason,, can ALWAYS find a way to locate and film IMMEDIATELY and without ANY problems even from a crowd numbering in the tens of thousands..

The FBI should be so talented and efficient at locating people..

HERE we have a REAL MOB breaking Laws and assaulting people and generally wreaking havoc and WHAT does the Left do???? They come out and make up excuses to DEFEND these thugs..

These Protests started out with REAL legitimate complaints.. A renamed ACORN,, the SEIU and the numerous Soro's funded Anti American,, Anti Capitalist's Marxist's Groups have HI-JACKED the movement and ONCE again,, as we have seen SO MANY times in the past,, they,, the LEFT,, have DONE exactly what they have falsely accused others of doing..
  • A Carpe... Hawkeye 2011/11/10 02:19:06
    A Carpenter
    +1
    Can't call it hypocrisy anymore can we? this has become their defining behavior 8-(
  • Jimbo 2011/11/08 10:41:19
    Jimbo
    The one that got crazy pulled back by her old man was the mother screaming "Don't you get near my kid,". He being sensible with child in on arm, in hand with another had no problem leaving, she almost started a fight after getting nuts hearing the FU 5 seconds before. The wheel chair bound woman falling at the "TOP" of the ramp is not shown pushed, nor is it known whether security taking someone down the stairs had the crowd step back possibly causing the accident.
  • doofieg... Jimbo 2011/11/08 14:39:23
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    The nobrainer in chief is carrying on his senseless conversation about some other video again. There's nothing about a wheelchair anywhere in the video that is posted ! Go find your brain before coming back, Jimmy dear.
  • Ozzyboy Jimbo 2011/11/08 18:15:07
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    Why on earth would you put your child in such a crazy situation. The violence is well recorded and that "mother" should be investigated for putting her child in a potential dangerous situation. What a jerk.
  • A Carpe... Ozzyboy 2011/11/10 02:20:34
    A Carpenter
    why was the child there?
    easy
    she wanted to hit the litigation lottery.
  • Lisa 2011/11/08 04:57:30
    Lisa
    +2
    It is only a matter of time before these Occupy Mindless Idiots turn to violence!
  • Hawkeye Lisa 2011/11/08 12:24:17
    Hawkeye
    +3
    The longer the powers that be wait to get control over the situation,, the more damaging and destructive will be the consequences when they DO decide to do something.. And sooner or later,, theywill HAVE to decide to do something.. This movement is solving NOTHING and causing millions of dollars in cost and damages to the cities where they occur..

ALL at a time when these cities and even these States can LEAST afford it..
  • Lisa Hawkeye 2011/11/08 21:15:30
    Lisa
    +1
    I agree , the Liberals love it though because they do NOT really give a damn about the people ,they just want to get votes any way they can!
  • A Carpe... Hawkeye 2011/11/10 02:21:40
    A Carpenter
    +1
    and isn't it strange that nearly ALL occupied cities are DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED?
  • The Govenor 2011/11/08 04:55:05
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2011/11/08 04:52:04
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +3
    Those a$$holes are getting out of hand. It's time to start going in with some pepper spray and stun guns and start dropping those s.o.b.'s right and left. They're obnoxious and law breakers. Not to mention they're a bunch of low life cowards that can't seem to do anything other than push senior citizens down the stairs.
  • jool 2011/11/08 04:36:39
    jool
    +2
    Anarchist pigs! Low life of society. This is really turning of the American people.
  • RogerCoppock 2011/11/08 04:22:19
    RogerCoppock
    +2
    How does anyone watching this video know:

Who is OWS?

Who is Tea Party?

Who is a paid agent provocateur?
  • doofieg... RogerCo... 2011/11/08 14:41:31
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    What world do you live in? Do your own homework!
  • Ozzyboy RogerCo... 2011/11/08 18:18:12
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    The paid provocateur are the ones smearing the tea party and acting like they are a part of the tea party. The owies are the ones being portrayed in the news with the violent, mob mentality. The owies have been infiltrated with radicals but they don't seem to mind at all.
  • AL 2011/11/08 04:11:12 (edited)
    AL
    Just as none violent as the Tea Party? LMAO!Sure they are!
  • Jimbo AL 2011/11/08 10:57:47
    Jimbo
    ROFLMAO! Both movements have their share of idiots, some with campaigns.

• doofieg... Jimbo 2011/11/08 14:44:10
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy! Every bit of your little bits of trash have beem proven incorrect, dear. You need to catch up to the Real world!
  • A Carpe... doofieg... 2011/11/10 02:24:47
    A Carpenter
    he gets his complete recommended daily allowance of kool aid from his local lamestream media outlet, now in new and improved Fascist flavor 8-)
  • AL Jimbo 2011/11/11 08:11:49
    AL
    +1
    LMAO! Jimbo bo! I'm Talking about rapes, public nudity, unman wastes in public parks, and violence here as well, Not juust a few bad apples as you like to call them
  • ronbo 2011/11/08 03:36:05
    ronbo
    +3
    I say we track down the individual or individuals who did this, find a set of stairs, and then return the favor.
  • bman~AV... ronbo 2011/11/08 04:53:50
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Works for me. At least someone took out a couple of those a$$holes with their car. I'd be tempted to do the same thing myself

2014/10/25 22:04:47