Obama's unconstitutional amnesty for illegals also lets them hide the fact that they stole identities and allows them to return to Mexico, etc. then come right back in order to evade criminal penalties. Isn't that abetting criminal activity?

tncdel 2012/09/22 16:09:33

• gocar 2012/09/22 22:06:43
    NO [tell us why not].
    gocar
    Because when it comes to politics you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Many people in American without papers are hard working and upright. They just could not earn enough in their own country to support a family or even help support a family. I would be willing to bet that if you walked through Central Park in NYC you will see hundreds of women out with children who are not their own. They are the nannies who work for the professional class in New York. I believe there is such a need for nannies that finding one in NYC who is in the country with legal papers is darn near impossible.
    If you don't believe it then place an ad for a nanny with references in the NYC papers and good luck.
  • Broken 2012/09/22 18:46:13
    YES, that's abetting criminal activity [comment as you wish].
    Broken
    Of course it is. But he is set on diminishing this country, so he doesn't care.
  • mustangluver 2012/09/22 18:10:26
    mustangluver
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/09/22 16:35:34
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Yeah if a person does anything that assists in any type of criminal activities is considered guilty of a crime.. But some how people like Obama do what ever they want and face no consequence...yet if we did the same things we would end up in jail...
  • gocar SteveMa... 2012/09/22 22:09:56
    gocar
    I was in Canada illegally for 6 years. I did not harm to anyone and worked and paid taxes all the time. Nobody asked me if I was there legally and I never talked about it. After I married and had a child then I went to the authorities and asked them to make me a legal resident. I'm sure that happens here all the time. I was only 16 at the time and it never occurred to me that I was doing something wrong. I just outran my visitor visa and decided to stay.
  • SteveMa... gocar 2012/09/22 23:12:46
    SteveMarine- JLA
    Yeah but what these mexicans do is work tax free and send the money back to mexico...and they use fake IDs to obtain tax payer health care and other assistance... And not ever pay back in the system...see how that is a major burden to americans?

2014/10/25 10:20:48