Obama's TOP TEN LIES of 2009?

I am a Christian.
I will not hire Lobbyist.
You will see the Negotiations for Healtcare on C-Span
I will not sign one bill with EARMARKS in it
You will see the most transparent Government in History
All bills will be posted for 72 hours on the Internet before I sign them into law.
I will BRING THE PARTIES TOGETHER
ITs BUSHES FAULT
IF this STIMULESS bill is not Passed immediately,   UNEMPLOYMENT WILL GO OVER EIGHT PERCENT
"Lets not come to Conclusions"   when talking about the Fort Hood Muslim Terrorist
Please help me compile a list. Thanks.

• phoenix AFCL 2009/12/24 15:28:51
    phoenix AFCL
    +13
    The dream has turned to ashes. If Oblabla doesn't declare martial law & suspend elections, we may have a chance to turn this around. But, it may be up to the states to reject this administration's ambitions to transform us into a socialist/communist country. It was heartbreaking watching this morning's vote on C-Span. "So this is how liberty dies - to thunderous applause". We are watching the unfolding of something nightmarish, momentous & monstrous... Stay enraged, my friends, stay infuriated, stay focused. We cannot let this nightmarish momentous monstrous stay enraged friends stay infuriated stay focused stand !!!

• gibyob 2009/12/25 00:54:42
    gibyob
    +3
    Top ten is so hard to figure out.... Can't we just have a 1,000 way tie for # 1-10??
  • Semper Fi 2009/12/25 00:10:52
    Semper Fi
    +8
    ALL OF THE ABOVE, plus every time he says "let me be perfectly clear"...you know a lie is coming!.
  • Kara ~~... Semper Fi 2009/12/25 03:07:22
  • Jack Semper Fi 2009/12/25 04:13:41
    Jack
    +1
    Media Releases
    Be careful what you wish for:

Canadian and US Think Tanks Release Joint Evaluation on Universal Health Care in Maryland

Dated: 4/16/08

ROCKVILLE, MD – The Atlantic Institute for Market Studies (AIMS) of Halifax, Nova Scotia and the Maryland Public Policy Institute of Rockville, Maryland have released a joint evaluation of the proposal for a universal health care system in Maryland, providing both a Canadian and American prospective.

Single-Payer Health Care for Maryland: Two Analyses responds to a bill proposed by State Delegate Karen S. Montgomery (D-Montgomery) in the recently ended session of the Maryland General Assembly. It evaluates Montgomery's proposal and addresses the flaws in a statewide universal health care system including the high cost to the state budget that would inevitably lead to rationing of services by government officials. The 15-page report also issues strong warnings to Maryland from Canadians living under a single-payer system.

"Despite some Americans' misconceptions, Canada's health care system is not the envy of the world," said Ian Munro, Director of Research at AIMS and one of the study's authors. "Canada's single-payer system fuses the functions of universal insurer, provider, and evaluator of health care. The results a...

Media Releases
    Be careful what you wish for:

Dated: 4/16/08

"Despite some Americans' misconceptions, Canada's health care system is not the envy of the world," said Ian Munro, Director of Research at AIMS and one of the study's authors. "Canada's single-payer system fuses the functions of universal insurer, provider, and evaluator of health care. The results are waiting lists, inaccessible drugs and services, and burgeoning medical tourism as people flee Canada to get services in the U.S. and elsewhere. Marylanders who hold up the Canadian health care system as the answer to their problems should be very careful in what they wish for."

Marc Kilmer, senior fellow at the Maryland Public Policy Institute, and the study's other author states, "Single-payer advocates correctly diagnose that there is a problem in our health care system. Their prescription for change would only make the disease worse, however. Maryland health care consumers would benefit from much less government interference in the health care market. Turning over all our health care choices to government bureaucrats will only result in much higher taxes and less access to care."
  • DC Semper Fi 2009/12/25 04:37:56
  • twiggy 2009/12/24 23:21:38
    twiggy
    +7
    WOW! Great list too bad you didnt give an "all of the above" choice. But really to sum it up EVERYTHING he promised to do in his campaigns he has went back on. Poor libs really thought they had found the answer and all they got was business as usual.
  • Extremist Soldier of Christ 2009/12/24 23:04:40
    I am a Christian.
    Extremist Soldier of Christ
    +6
    This was the one that offended me the most and Yelling "This is not a Christian Nation""Barry, this is a Christian nation and our vistors are Jews, Hindus and Muslims and the other ones that share our country are the aethists who call themselves democrats and pretend sometimes to be Christians
  • gibyob Extremi... 2009/12/25 00:56:08
    gibyob
    +1
    Verily verily!!
  • itoldyouso Extremi... 2009/12/25 14:31:53
    itoldyouso
    +1
    Great answere. I gotsa remember that one.
  • Knox 2009/12/24 22:39:27 (edited)
    Knox
    +3
    i was born in the US
  • nails 2009/12/24 22:33:34
    nails
    +3
    He should be arrested on the show cops after a two block chase.Then asked to
    answer all the questions we would like answerd.I can garantee you nothing but
    one lie after another from his lip's.
  • Rosie nails 2009/12/25 07:38:25
    Rosie
    +2
    When will the American people demand to see his true birth Certificate and all of his educational Transcripts. We have that RIGHT!!! The people elected him in offce I would think we could kiss his ass out too!!!!
  • Rosie nails 2009/12/25 07:40:18
    Rosie
    +2
    Excuse me I meant to say KICK HIS ASS OUT OF OFFICE........before he damages America even more
  • keeper 2009/12/24 22:26:20
    keeper
    +5
    It is all of the above, but he started with closed door meetings immediately and hasn't stopped!! I want Transparency!!
  • Blade Master 2009/12/24 22:00:10
    Blade Master
    +4
    when did the people agree to trade C-SPAN negotiations for dirty thugish back door dealings? oh wait we didn't
    2010 - Change You Can Beleive In
  • athlete29 2009/12/24 21:45:25
    athlete29
    +4
    he lies about everything it's sad........... :(
  • Lucy formerly of Finchley 2009/12/24 21:40:47
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +3
    We would need Superman to see into this guy's administration.
  • gibyob Lucy fo... 2009/12/25 00:57:18
    gibyob
    +2
    Thats the funniest answer I have seen all day!!
  • Lucy fo... gibyob 2009/12/25 05:28:23
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +2
    Why, thank you. :-)
  • gibyob Lucy fo... 2009/12/25 19:10:10
    gibyob
    +1
    Your welcome,. I used your answer in a conversation last night, the people roared with laughter.
  • Lucy fo... gibyob 2009/12/25 20:22:47
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +1
    Wow, that's the best compliment I've gotten in a long time! Thanks!
  • gibyob Lucy fo... 2009/12/25 20:38:19 (edited)
    gibyob
    +1
    Your Welcome!!!! We (SH's) are to quick to trash each other when we disagree so I thought I would start thanking people for things I like instead of condeming the things I don't. It makes me feel better at the end of the day because I don't have the negative feelings cluttering my mind, just happy one! Feel free to try it!
  • Lucy fo... gibyob 2009/12/25 23:01:18
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +1
    You are so right, gibyob. Luckily, I have a lot of friends on here to turn to when I get to feeling like a human punching bag. Now you're one of them!
  • gibyob Lucy fo... 2009/12/25 23:46:05
    gibyob
    +1
    Thanks for the Friendship. We have to stick together. Their are some nasty people here
  • Lucy fo... gibyob 2009/12/25 23:59:41
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +1
    No kidding!
  • sodiepop 2009/12/24 21:25:18
    sodiepop
    +3
    everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
  • DR d 2009/12/24 21:16:02
    DR d
    +3
    I can add a folder of more LIES the supposedly respectable in a most highest position in the world. Or at least it was the highest before this administration took over and are make their CHANGES he warned everyone about.
  • Michael 2009/12/24 20:31:47
    Michael
    +2
    Global cooling

CO2 is a trailing indicator of temperature

So-called Global Warming "scientists"

The 'climate change' hockey stick lie
    http://www.sodahead.com/techn...

Russian scientists bombshell about Climategate
    http://www.sodahead.com/other...

CO2 theory refuted by science fact
    http://www.weatheraction.com/...
  • Mr Mike 2009/12/24 20:19:48
    Mr Mike
    +1
    I didn't find the biggest one..."Change You Can Believe In"
  • Kim 2009/12/24 20:05:06
    Kim
    +1
    We are seeing the most "closed door" presidency in history
  • Common Sense Conservative 2009/12/24 20:01:27
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    He is a liar and will bring this country down if we don't stop him. The next Civil War is right around the corner and he will be 100% directly resonsible for it.
  • MR Common ... 2009/12/26 06:13:24
    MR
    +1
    He will find a way to blame Bush............
  • Athlete 2009/12/24 19:33:21
    Athlete
    +2
    "We must vigorously fight the war on terrorism in Afghanistan."
  • steve "... Athlete 2009/12/24 19:56:54
    steve "Democrats have committed Treason on their country"
    +2
    sure...with spitballs?
  • Athlete steve "... 2009/12/24 20:04:51
    Athlete
    +2
    HAHAHAHA That's right, Steve. We'll borrow Dog the Bounty Hunter's sand bag guns and go hunt some terrorists and put them on trial in New York City next year.
  • steve "... Athlete 2009/12/24 22:47:20
    +3
    THe only Terrorist that should be put on trial in New York City is Barack H. Obama.
  • Athlete steve "... 2009/12/24 22:52:33
    Athlete
    +2
    Yes exactly, but he and Eric Holder should both stand trial for this mockery they have made of enemy combatants!!
  • Howard Beale II 2009/12/24 19:27:40
    Howard Beale II
    +3
    Who is even keeping track? He is a politician. And politics is a compound word made up of two parts:
    poli = Latin for "many"
    tics = blood sucking parasites

Has Obama told more lies or fewer lies than Bush during the latter's first year? I don't know, I have not been keeping track.

Until the American people get sick and tired of the constant stream of blood sucking parasites, from Reagan, Bush, Clinton, another Bush and now Obama, politics will continue as usual. And that means the lies will never stop until that happens.
  • Athlete Howard ... 2009/12/24 19:43:06
    Athlete
    +3
    Gotta love it!! Especially with these crooks and hypocrites!!
  • steve "... Howard ... 2009/12/24 19:57:40
    Maybe so...but their is a difference between a lie and a criminal act.

2014/11/01 05:38:08