Obama's social security number, upon investigation, found to have been issued to a Connecticut man born in 1890 who died in Hawaii when Obama was 15. Should Obama be prosecuted as an illegal alien for identity theft and falsification of documents?

tncdel 2012/07/05 06:05:17

• SteveMarine- JLA 2012/07/05 06:37:25 (edited)
    YES, Obama should be prosecuted as an illegal alien for identity theft and fa...
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +7
    If this is true.. And it probably is.... Wouldn't surprise me at all.... Obama should face worse then prison... I already cant stand the guy....trashing our economy..giving amnesty to the illegals.... Making a joke of our nation.... This guy flat out doesnt deserve the freedoms so many have died to give us... I say if Obama is guilty....he should face harsh punishment.. I mean harsh.

• schjaz 2012/07/13 16:57:33
    schjaz
    Fine with me but it will never happen.
  • TrudyGirl 2012/07/05 20:01:38
    NO [tell us why not].
    TrudyGirl
    It is another bunch of republican (notice the small r..that is because I have lost every semblance of respect for that party) BS and that is the way it is...PROVE SUCKER ! The man was thoroughly vetted before he was even allowed to run and you don't think they would catch that...then you are an idiot..this time with a capital I. I am tired of this garbage and I will no longer be nice to liars or gullible fools.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/07/05 18:11:24
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/07/05 17:18:10
    Dwight PWCM
    Every bill or presidential finding Obama has signed should be thrown out as illegal.
  • Smuwf, Twin 2012/07/05 16:25:16
    Smuwf, Twin
    He's leader of the nation,yet he has false identification,goes to show that the governments in need of an overhaul
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/07/05 15:30:20
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    We know all the obama's are illegal.
  • Rick 2012/07/05 14:02:29
    Rick
    We probably can't get this POS out now. We must wait till the election by taking the Presidency, the Senate, and hold the House. Unless we can find the real smoking gun! Then we thow his all in prison and not just a cushy one. Leavenworth works for me!!!! If warranted execute the SOB! Then proceed to go after all his ilk that knew about this and covered it up!
  • Willy 2012/07/05 13:41:47
    Willy
    +1
    obama is an illegal alien president and must be prosecuted to the fullest extent. obama's goal is and has always been to destroy the United States of America. Gullible left wing wackos do not seem to give a damn about their country.
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2012/07/05 12:44:05
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    And you are surprised?
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/07/05 12:42:02
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +3
    Any other person would but Obama is above the law as Holder !!!!!
  • bluelady 2012/07/05 12:41:04
    bluelady
    +1
    a dream come true
  • Jeff Smith 2012/07/05 12:26:28
    Jeff Smith
  • Ukie 2012/07/05 11:59:31 (edited)
    Ukie
    +3
    His deception constituting major fraud, high crimes, and illegal mis-representation against the American people and the laws of the Land; demand accountability and resolution with his removal from office and maximum punishment under the law!!
  • OneOfTheAmericanPeople 2012/07/05 11:38:54
    OneOfTheAmericanPeople
    +2
    We all knew it burn that peice of ****
  • Blue Dog 2012/07/05 08:28:13
    Blue Dog
    +3
    If that were you or I we'd be in jail!! The law is the law and pertains to everyone!
  • ed 2012/07/05 08:27:10
    ed
    +1
    Something should be done alright about obama but you know as well as I do nothing is going to get him out of our White House until he is soundly defeated in the up coming election.
  • Willy ed 2012/07/05 13:44:37
    Willy
    +1
    And with rampant voter fraud, that may be hard to do.
  • ed Willy 2012/07/05 20:46:25
    ed
    true but if voters paid attention I think there will be more people reporting it this time around should there be any thing funny going on.
  • mwg0735 2012/07/05 07:44:26
  • Wolfman 2012/07/05 07:19:33
    Wolfman
    +4
    Obama is an illegal alien. We have uncovered the attempts to conceal his true identity. It is time to remove him from office.
  • Selketskiss 2012/07/05 06:45:23 (edited)
    Selketskiss
    +4
    Well if this man died in HI when Obama was 15 who gave the SS# to him. I have many questions like where exactly in HI did this man die and from what..how was he found ..I guess he would have been around 86. Did Obama's grandmother or mother know this man or have any connection in any way. I believe connecting these dots could open this thing up and someone might talk..All I know is this..if tomorrow I used a dead persons SS# and passed it off as mine I would be arrested when caught using it and be put in jail for fraud...end of story...also...I believe every time you list a false or stolen SS# on gov documents each and every piece is counted as a separate count of fraud.
  • Selkets... Selkets... 2012/07/05 06:56:38 (edited)
    Selketskiss
    +4
    Could this be the reason why he is no longer a lawyer and neither is Moochele as she knew about his fraud in that law firm where they worked??
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +7
  • Vision ... SteveMa... 2012/07/05 18:12:58
  • SteveMa... Vision ... 2012/07/05 18:14:31
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Thought we were?
  • Vision ... SteveMa... 2012/07/05 18:17:00
  • SteveMa... Vision ... 2012/07/05 23:59:27
    SteveMarine- JLA
    Lol ok.
  • Don Leuty 2012/07/05 06:35:28
    Don Leuty
    +5
    But first they must impeach him and try him in the Senate. There is that ballot-stuffin' Harry again. That roadblock has to go.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/07/05 06:33:05
    TheTruth1313
    +4
    If this is actually true, then, yes, he should be prosecuted.
  • tncdel 2012/07/05 06:09:07
    tncdel
    +5
    A Florida judge dismissed a case against Obama on the technicality that he hasn't yet been officially nominated by the Democrat Party. But the usurper is already in our nation's White House!

And "We the People" need to remove all judges who fail to uphold their oaths to defend our country's Constitution.

2014/10/22 06:35:33