Obama's Social Security Number challenged

Evil 1 2012/07/05 15:45:33

If Barack Obama has an immediate eligibility problem, it is more likely to derive from the Social Security Number he has been using for the last 25 years than from his birth certificate.

Ohio private investigator Susan Daniels has seen to that. On Monday, July 2, she filed suit in Geauga County (Ohio) Common Pleas Court demanding that Jon Husted, Ohio secretary of state, remove Obama’s name from the ballot until Obama can prove the validity of his Social Security Number.

Daniels, who has vetted thousands of Social Security Numbers for numerous other clients, has done her homework. In her filing, she thoroughly documents her contention “that Barack Obama has repeatedly, consistently, and with intent misrepresented himself by using a fraudulently obtained Social Security Number.”

To acquire appropriate standing in court, Daniels has gone to the trouble of establishing herself as a valid write-in candidate for president. Before she is through, this 70-something mother of seven, who has been a licensed Ohio PI since 1995, may cause Obama more trouble than the Romney campaign.

Daniels started her investigation in August 2009. Given her profession, she has been able to access a variety of proprietary databases. What she learned without much trouble is that Obama has been using a Social Security Number with the prefix “042″ since 1986.

As she discovered, the “042″ number is reserved for the exclusive use of individuals who register in Connecticut. When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”

When Daniels ran the numbers immediately flanking Obama’s, she came to the firm conviction that Obama’s number was issued in March 1977 in Connecticut.

By all accounts, as Daniels thoroughly documents, Obama was then a 15-year-old living in Hawaii. There is no record of him even visiting Connecticut in or near this time frame.

Daniels checked other databases as well to validate her findings, including the Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles and the IRS. Yes, Obama used the 042 number to get a driver’s license when at Harvard and as recently as on his 2009 income tax return.

In her research, Daniels kept coming across what she calls a “marked anomaly,” one she had never seen before – multiple birthdates listed for the same person. The 08/04/1961 and 04/08/1961 variation made sense, but the frequent appearance of the year “1890″ did not.

The ample evidence Daniels gathered led her to believe that the 042 number Obama has been using “had previously been issued to another person,” one who lived in Connecticut between 1977 and 1979 and who was born in 1890.

This assertion can be verified. By law, the Social Security Administration will have kept on microfilm a copy of the original SS-5 application attached to a particular Social Security Number. Daniels, however, does not have access to that microfilm.

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obamas-social-security-...

• ProudProgressive 2012/07/05 16:33:18 (edited)
    ProudProgressive
    +6
    Given up on reality entirely, I see. So sad........

beating a dead horse

The President has used the same social security number his entire life. That it has a prefix that generally (not "by law") is issued to people living in Connecticut is irrelevant, and certainly not something that the President had any control over. He filed an application, and used the number that was assigned to him.

The social security number the President uses is NOT the same number as that issued to a dead person who was born in 1890. That one was blown away a long time ago.

http://jacksonville.com/news/...

Even Philip Berg, the guy who brought the FIRST birther suit, agrees that the social security number bullsh*t is just that.

http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1610

• Tarheel 2012/07/06 03:28:40
    Tarheel
    +1
    Wow, at 15 Obama decided to get a fraudulent social security number? He was really thinking ahead. I didn't realize that you got to choose your social security number. I do know, however, that there have been cases where a social security number has been entered incorrectly and caused problems for those people. Reminds me of the song "Too much time on my hands."
  • connie (in name only) BN-0 2012/07/06 01:32:42
  • ally 2012/07/05 19:22:35
    ally
    +2
    When Susan Daniels sees fit to produce Her own SSN, with the documentation, then I'll beleive her claims.

With credit being what it is, a new SSN to use would come in handy. Baby needs a pair of new shoes......
  • Evil 1 ally 2012/07/05 19:26:44
    Evil 1
    Susan Daniels isn't the President of the US. And if Obama wants to avoid this becoming another drawn out possible 'witch hunt' then shut her up by producing the document. Put the matter to rest. If there is nothing to hide then give them the document and put all the doubt to rest. Shut them up.
  • ally Evil 1 2012/07/05 19:45:27
    ally
    +1
    Why should he?

Name one other POTUS who has produced their SSN........I'll wait.
  • Evil 1 ally 2012/07/05 20:17:02
    Evil 1
    No other President has ever had the question of their SS# being fraudulent.
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/05 21:15:42 (edited)
    my2cents
    +2
    And why is that? What makes Obama so different from all other presidents who came before him? Hmmmm, think, think, think, what could it be . . . . .?
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/05 22:03:02
    Evil 1
    Well gee, maybe he has a fraudulent SS#. Hmmmmm, think, think, think...
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/05 22:21:54
    my2cents
    +2
    I wonder why anyone would even THINK about looking into a President's SS#? We've had 13 president's since SS numbers started being used, and nobody ever cared about looking into the first 12 presidents numbers!

And nobody is looking into MItt Romney's either, and he's running for President!

Makes you wonder what separates Obama from all the other presidents and presidential wannabes? What makes Obama so different? What could it be? Hmmmm . . . .
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/05 22:35:40
    Evil 1
    Because no one has ever brought out the possibility of any of those 13 Presidents using an invalid or false SS#. I would venture to say it the matter had come up it would have been addressed.

As for Romney. Again no one has made any accusation regarding his SS# being invalid or false. It that were to come up the biased liberal media would be on it in a flash.

What makes Obama so different is that he has opened himself up to this scrutiny by being less than honest in many matter. But I know what you're insinutating and I fully expected it as that is the final attempt when a liberal can't fight a factual and logical discussion.
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/05 23:25:09 (edited)
    my2cents
    +2
    "Because no one has ever brought out the possibility of any of those 13 Presidents using an invalid or false SS#. I would venture to say it the matter had come up it would have been addressed."

But why didn't it ever come up before? Especially with Richard Nixon, that dude really was a crook. Why didn't anyone think it was possible for a president to use a fraudulent SS# until Obama? Why don't people think it's possible Romney has done it?

Compare Romney and Obama.

Both men were born on U.S. soil.
    Both men have fathers who were NOT born on U.S. soil.
    Both men have only been married once and their children are U.S. citizens.
    Both men graduated from Harvard Law School.
    Both have great teeth and keep their hair cut short.

Seriously, why do you suspect Obama of using a fraudulent SS# and not Romney? What's the difference?
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/06 00:31:35
    Evil 1
    It didn't come up because there was no evidence eluding to it. Nixon got what he deserved for Watergate. You want to base an investigation with no reason to do so? That is ridiculous. If someone were to bring out any evidence questioning Romney's SS# it would be front page news. But it hasn't happened, hence it can't be pursued.

The difference is the PI found evidence regarding Obama's SS# possibly being fraudulent and has made a prima facia case. No one has found this on Romney. That is the difference. It's not to hard to understand if you look at it from a realistic and logical viewpoint.
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/06 02:00:01 (edited)
    my2cents
    +2
    Why would a PI even look in the first place? How do we know if Romney has a fraudulent SS#, no one has bothered to look. Nobody even cares to look. If they did, what would they find? We don't know, nobody cares.

That's the point. No one even asked the other presidents, no one is asking the current presidential candidate. But these exact same people have been looking up Obama's ass with a flashlight for the past 4 years, claiming EVERYTHING about him is fraudulent, from his career to his education to his BC to his SS# to his parentage to his books. EVERYTHING. Doesn't it seem a bit odd to you that one guy gets a colonic and the other 13 get NOTHING?

The one exception was when the left wanted to see George W. Bush's college transcripts, and he refused to release them, remember? Nobody accused George of "sealing" his records, of not earning his Yale or Harvard Business School degree, of hiding his past. They just thought he was stupid.

And Bush never did release his college transcripts, he told everyone it was none of their business and that was okay. Obama says his college transcripts are none of your business, and he's "hiding something". Eventually someone leaked Bush's Yale transcripts and they were published in the New Yorker in 1999 without his permission. But Bush never vol...

And Bush never did release his college transcripts, he told everyone it was none of their business and that was okay. Obama says his college transcripts are none of your business, and he's "hiding something". Eventually someone leaked Bush's Yale transcripts and they were published in the New Yorker in 1999 without his permission. But Bush never voluntarily released them. Why was that okay for Bush but not Obama?

I know part of it is the Republicans/conservatives having a witch hunt with the Democratic president. But the sheer scope of the claims, which say everything the guy has said about his life is a lie, indicates a double standard that goes far beyond some self-described "P.I." just looking into something. The hysteria from the right wing fringe goes far beyond anything I've seen since the Civil Rights Era. There is no valid evidence of a fraudulent SS# being use by Obama, everything has been entirely fabricated, and credible voices on the right have verified it. You just don't want to accept that, you are choosing to keep the story going.

So what keeps stuff like this alive even after it's been dispelled by credible members of your own party? Boredom? Desperation beyond all reason to cast suspicion on Obama? A belief that some people really are that stupid and gullible? The fact that perhaps YOU are one who is that stupid and gullible? (no offense, just making a point).

Just once before I die I would like to hear an HONEST explanation from someone on the right. Any chance of that?
  • my2cents my2cents 2012/07/06 02:24:46 (edited)
    my2cents
    +2
    You know what, never mind. We all know what's going on. And so will history. Twenty or so years from now, if I'm still around, I'm positive that the next generation will look back on the birther movement with the same disbelief that we view the excesses and abuses of people like Senator Joe McCarthy and Governor George Wallace. That once again, for a couple of years, the crazies and the bigots were allowed to run the show, because it served the Republican Party's interests to allow them to do so.
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/06 11:22:58
    Evil 1
    You may be right. But until the lawsuit is either settled or dismissed the matter will remain in the public eye. And as I stated previously I knew where you were going with your argument and now you have proven it. You're right, nevermind as you have proven you have nothing of value to say now. You can still blame Bush. Maybe he hired the PI! How pathetic.
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/06 15:25:42 (edited)
    my2cents
    +2
    It's not in the public eye much. I didn't even hear of the lawsuit until you brought it up here. Only the loons care about this stuff, and those who follow it for it's parlor game value, like you.

You can blame whomever you want, but it's obvious the Rep Party have allowed the Tea Party loons and other fringe extremists to persecute Obama because it served their interests to let them do so. Nutjobs vote, too. And it doesn't matter to the opposing party whether someone votes against Obama because they disagree with his policies or because they believe he's a Martian, a vote is a vote. And any vote against Obama for whatever reason, no matter how nuts, is a vote for them.

The Republican Party courted the fringe, and now they're having a hard time controlling them. It's been a double edged sword that's been fun to watch, especially when the Tea Party House tanked Boehner's and Cantor's duplicate jet engine funding early on. THAT was great.
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/07 02:23:29
    Evil 1
    Well it's in the public eye now.

Everything else you posted is not worth responding to as it is nothing but liberal rhetoric that has no bearing on the premise of my post.
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/06 15:31:25
    my2cents
    +2
    P.S. I didn't mention Bush at all, or race.

Interesting how you're the first one to go there. Projecting again?
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/07 02:23:23 (edited)
    Evil 1
    You may not have mentioned Bush but you eluded to race numerous times. And you blatantly played the race card below. In this post:

So don't try the BS that you didn't mention race or play the race card as that would make you a blatant liar and hypocrite.
  • ProudPr... Evil 1 2012/07/07 02:48:42
    ProudProgressive
    +3
    The simple fact that you posted this nonsensical delusion proves who the racist really is, my friend. You have made it quite clear that no matter how much better your life is because of President Obama you would rather wallow in your paranoid delusions because you would rather jump off a damned cliff than admit that the black guy saved your f*cking country. Why do you even stay here given that you obviously don't give a damn about anything this country stands for? I hear Syria is looking for recruits. You'd like that - you get to kill all the innocent civilians you want.
  • Evil 1 ProudPr... 2012/07/07 02:50:06
    Evil 1
    You are a lying, hyocritical, worthless, despicable POS. I will not lower myself to your level and discuss any of your BS and lies. You are a dreg of society.
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/09 07:06:50
    my2cents
    I haven't mentioned race once, if you think I did, it's because YOU couldn't come up with any other reason for the way Obama has been treated so much differently from every other President in our history.

I did not play the race card, I did not mention race at all, YOU did. You brought it up first.
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/09 07:14:50
    Evil 1
    BS. But that is all you ever post as you are nothing but a race baitor. Your post below:

Seems you can't remember your own race baiting so you lie to cover it up. NIce try but you fail and prove your are a blatant liar and hypocrite and nothing more than a waste of time as well as air. Have a nice life as I don't deal with race baiting liars such as yourself. Goodbye.
  • Tarheel my2cents 2012/07/06 03:30:31
    Tarheel
    +1
    That's because when Bush did it, he was a "maverick" a take charge kind of guy. Obviously for Obama, it's covering up something shady. lol Doesn't make sense at all.
  • my2cents Tarheel 2012/07/06 03:56:07
    my2cents
    +2
    That's because the black guy with the funny name and a non citizen father CAN'T be a real American, can he?
  • Tarheel my2cents 2012/07/06 04:00:24
    Tarheel
    Hey, not in my "book"! lol Psst....I think he went to a liberal college as well!
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/06 11:24:44
    Evil 1
    liberal race card

You have now lost all credibility
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/06 15:28:55 (edited)
    my2cents
    +2
    Funny you would bring up the race card, I haven't mentioned race at all.

The truth eventually outs, doesn't it?
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/07 02:25:42 (edited)
    Evil 1
    Your statement:

"That's because the black guy with the funny name and a non citizen father CAN'T be a real American, can he?"

Post:

You have now proven yourself to be a blatant liar not worth anymore of my time. I don't like liars, hypocrites or race baitors. And all three is the trifecta. Goodbye.

**In response to your post below. So it is acceptable for you to call others on their comments to another person but when you are called for it you whine and complain that the comment wasn't made to the person calling you on it. LOL You truly are a stellar hypocrite and liar. How pathetic!**
  • my2cents Evil 1 2012/07/09 07:11:31
    my2cents
    That statement was made to another blogger about a different topic, it wasn't made to YOU.

In my discussion with YOU, I haven't mentioned race at all.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions, which you can't do.
  • ProudPr... Evil 1 2012/07/07 02:54:12
    ProudProgressive
    +4
    It always makes me laugh when the ignorant racists who would rather burn down their own country than admit that the black guy has done a better job of upholding the values this nation was founded on than any of your Make America Fail "heroes" throw one of those cards. You guys have an endless supply, it seems.

Sorry to break it to you, but the conservative bigots LOST the Civil War. It's been 150 years. GET OVER IT. THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT PROPERTY.
  • Evil 1 ProudPr... 2012/07/07 02:56:35
    Evil 1
    I don't debate or discuss anything with lying, hypocritical, worthless POS such a yourself. I won't read the lies and BS you post. All I will do is respond as I have been doing. I will not lower myself to your worthless, pathetic level.
  • Evil 1 my2cents 2012/07/06 11:20:37
    Evil 1
    You make no sense. Using your logic just because a Senator is looked at for improprities every Senator should be investigated? Just because your neighbor is investigated for DUI you should be investigated? Just because someone is investigated for possible child abuse everyone should be investigated? What a ridiculous premise.

No one asked about the other Presidents as there was no evidence to raise the question. Had someone looked into it and found something to warrant an investigation then it would have occurred. I guess you don't believe in investigative research or reporting. And again, in her lawsuit she will have to give her reason for opening the investigation and the subsequent findings or it won't go forward. That is part of the legal system. If you case is frivilous it will be dismissed. So unless you have seen the lawsuit which was filed your argument is null and void.

This PI saw something about Obama worth looking into (in her opinion). Once she did she found some evidence pointing to a fraudulent SS# so she further investigated. That is the matter plain and simple. Not hard to understand and logical. Unless you are trying to avoid dealing with the facts.

It is only a witch hunt is you are trying to avoid the issue. Was Watergate a witch hunt by the Democrats...

It is only a witch hunt is you are trying to avoid the issue. Was Watergate a witch hunt by the Democrats? Why didn't they investigate every other President for possible ties to breaking and enterings in Washington. Again your premise is ridiculous.

And again if there is no credible evidence the case will be dismissed and as of yet it hasn't. So in the eyes of the court there must be merit to the evidence of the lawsuit. That is what is keeping it alive, it's called our legal system.

Just once before I die I would like to see someone on the left deal with the facts instead of tap dancing around them and coming up with ridiculous arguments to dispute them. Any chance of that?
  • ProudPr... Evil 1 2012/07/07 03:02:20
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    All the Left has is facts, my friend. You are getting more desperate every minute to find SOME reason to throw the black guy out. It's getting pretty pathetic.

The only reason you are doing this is because Barack Obama is black. You never asked for Bill Clinton's birth certificate. You never cared about Jimmy Carter's social security number. You're supporting a candidate for President whose father was a citizen of MEXICO. You don't give a damn about truth, or facts, or reality. Not to mention that you've proven a dozen times over that when facts ARE presented to you you can't deal with them. All you care about is that there's a black guy in the White House and no matter how many lies you have to make up, you just HAVE to get him out of there, even though you'd probably be dead today if John McCain had been elected, and even though you are spitting on the graves of every man who signed the Declaration of Independence in the process (and they were all white guys!!)

As I keep telling you, don't worry. He'll be leaving on January 20, 2017. But be careful what you wish for......

michele obama 2016
  • Evil 1 ProudPr... 2012/07/07 03:07:32
    Evil 1
  • ProudPr... Evil 1 2012/07/07 03:20:37
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    Good night, Pee Wee. Maybe you'll be rational tomorrow.

i know you are but what am i
  • Evil 1 ProudPr... 2012/07/07 03:32:47
    Evil 1
  • ProudPr... Evil 1 2012/07/07 03:34:38
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    17. Please, let me know how many times you need to be humiliated before you'll go back to your cell.
  • Evil 1 ProudPr... 2012/07/07 03:35:29
    Evil 1
  • ally Evil 1 2012/07/06 18:08:57
    ally
    +1
    "Name one other POTUS who has produced their SSN"

I see you didn't answer my question.....what? Had nothing to say?

2014/12/22 12:08:28