OBAMA'S "OFFICIAL" CAMPAIGN KICKS OFF IN OHIO ON MAY 5TH TO A HALF EMPTY ARENA! DOES THIS SURPRISE YOU???

Drue-AFCL 2012/05/08 02:45:12
Related Topics: Obama, Ohio, Campaign, Surprise

• Diana 2012/05/08 03:03:02
    NO
    Diana
    +9
    What has he been doing all year?Unofficial campaigning?People are waking up to what this man is.thy will put people all around him ,to make it look like he has thousands of fans.The liberal media will photograph him well.

NO
    +2
    What's up with his announcement anyways ..since he's been lining his pockets so mightily at all those five-figure a person photo-ops all along (and never stopped with the campaigning)
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2012/05/08 05:21:22
    NO
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +3
    It makes me laugh out loud! HA! Loser is LOSING!
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/05/08 05:06:13
    NO
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +3
    He is all done.. MITT IS THE MAN............
  • Dagon 2012/05/08 05:04:17
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/05/08 04:55:23
    NO
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +3
    No, not at all. Obama has alienated just about every group of voters you can think of, except for the black vote, and the liberal jewish vote, and of course the hard left. All he has left to court are "the hispanic vote" (which is not a voting block the MSM would have you believe), and the women vote. That is it. That is pretty bad considering we are months away from the conventions, let alone the election. Also, Obama cemented the opposition of gun owners long ago (the NRA, and the Second Amendment Foundation will be campaigning hard against him). He recently cemented the opposition of the Roman Catholic Church, and any other churches or people concerned with religious freedom. And his "The GOP's War On Women" took off and immediately crashed with the attack on Ann Romney. Now we have "The Life Of Julia" which is as about as naked an ode to Socialized Democracy cradle to grave entitlements as could possibly could be written. Anyone with a working brain knows the federal budget is in trouble now, and as it is laid out now is not tenable in the future, so "The Life Of Julia" is an epic fail for anyone who understands the situation we are in right now.

As I look at the coming election, the two states I see deciding the election, should it be close and not a landslide, ...

As I look at the coming election, the two states I see deciding the election, should it be close and not a landslide, are Ohio and Pennsylvania. (People will throw in Florida, but I do not think that is going to be close).

I do not have metrics to support my opinion yet, but I think the election is going to have a very clear winner before we go to bed on election night, and that will be as Ohio and Pennsylvania goes. If both Ohio and Pennsylvania go for one candidate, then it is all over. If Ohio goes for Romney, and Pennsylvania goes for Obama, then Obama might hang on till the polls close on the west coast, but will ultimately lose. If Ohio goes for Obama and Pennsylvania goes for Romney, basically the world will end, early, and not wait till December 22nd, or whatever the date is.

Obviously Ohio is going to be problematic for Obama to win, as people there are socially traditional, and Obama is a radical liberal when it comes to social issues. Also, Ohio is suffering as much as any state from the economy, and that does not bode well for a second term for the Obama Administration. Pennsylvania is very difficult to call, as in 2008 Obama directly insulted the state with his "clinging to guns and religion" comment, but won it handily. Also, Pennsylvania has not gone for a Republican candidate since 1988, so if it is going to end that trend this will be the election, as the governorship, and the state's congress both rest in Republican hands right now. Voter turnout is going to have a great effect on how Pennsylvania goes. If you take the state and draw a T, that all goes Republican, and the areas around Pittsburgh and Philadelphia go Democrat. So the turn out somewhat in Pittsburgh area, but especially around Philadelphia and its surrounding counties is going to have a huge impact, and I just do not see the enthusiasm for Obama this time around. Also, there is something new in Pennsylvania, and something relatively recent in Ohio, for this general election in November 2012, and that is photo ID is going to be required before a person can vote. That means that both Ohio and Pennsylvania, the two most important electoral votes in the whole election, are going to have a safe guard in place against voter fraud. For the last two reasons, I tentatively think Pennsylvania will go for Romney.
  • Walt 2012/05/08 04:09:39 (edited)
    NO
    Walt
    +7
    No, it doesn't surprise me. All of the seats were full, but you just can't see them. The spirits representing the graveyard vote tend not to show up on film. Most of them were pissed off that their votes were cast for 0bama in 2008, but they didn't have any control over it.
  • pies_Guy Walt 2012/05/08 04:17:44
    pies_Guy
    +6
    CLASSIC! great answer...and true too
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/05/08 04:04:22
    NO
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    Because most people don't really show up in the first beginning. When things get more warmed up, you will see the crowd!(:
  • AL nothing... 2012/05/08 08:02:25
    AL
    +2
    In the first beginning?
  • nothing... AL 2012/05/09 04:25:47
    nothingbutthetruth
    Yes, the first-beginning! Meaning at the first event!(:
  • AL nothing... 2012/05/09 04:56:06
    AL
    +1
    WOW! I'm sorry, I thought this was a 4th down punt to the other team, instead of Obamas kick off!
  • nothing... AL 2012/05/10 04:48:59
    nothingbutthetruth
    Whatever or however, it's just that!
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/05/08 03:39:51
    NO
    TruBluTopaz
    +6
    But I am sure the handpicked ethnically diverse crowd behind him is all liberals will see on their news outlets.
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/05/08 03:27:43
    YES
    Rusty Shackleford
    +5
    More people than I expected showed up, they must have been paid union workers.
  • AL Rusty S... 2012/05/08 08:04:22
    AL
    +1
    It looked like A muslim crowed waiting for their beheadings
  • roboto-pwcm-jla 2012/05/08 03:26:39
    NO
    roboto-pwcm-jla
    +6
    What you call half empty, others call half full--half full of ZOMBIES. http://images.sodahead.com/po...
  • AL roboto-... 2012/05/08 08:05:31
    AL
    So would that mean Obama is only half full of Sh** then as well?
  • roboto-... AL 2012/05/08 23:58:42 (edited)
    roboto-pwcm-jla
    I would not recommend squeezing his head. I'm pretty sure I know why his eyes are brown. He is full.
  • AL roboto-... 2012/05/09 00:21:11
    AL
    I couldn't agree more about that marxist Bull Sh**er Obama! No wonder his eyes are brown then!
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/05/08 03:26:38
    YES
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +3
    Hey that's a great photo of the Schottenstein Center shortly after the doors opened. I saw many basketball games there. I guess you didn't bother watching our President's speech at all. How incredibly ignorant.

obama ohio state may 5

Notice in your photo the doors of the arena are still open.

arena doors
  • Jackie FAWKES'... 2012/05/08 04:04:15
    Jackie
    +5
    Hmmm, why ISN'T there that panorama view of the ENTIRE stadium to show the "love" for Obama like his comrades in the media did back in 2008 when he was campaigning when there was a true packed house for those who blindly believed in his hope and change mantra??? Why didn't CNN span the entire stadium this time while reporting on his "official" re-election launch???? My guess is that when Obama and his campaign staff realized there was a low turnout, they told Obama's minions that they COULD "rush the stage"... only because they wanted it to appear on camera that the stadium was packed with supporters , AND most likely ordered CNN and MSNBC to NOT span the entire "packed" stadium with their cameras. Ah the good ole days for Obama in 2008 when the camera's were allowed to span the crowd at his rallies...
  • FAWKES'... Jackie 2012/05/08 04:58:21 (edited)
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +2
    You mean like this?

The photo provided with this thread is at door-opening. That's obvious.
  • Jackie FAWKES'... 2012/05/08 06:08:41
    Jackie
    +3
    LOL!! IF it was truly THAT spectacular of a turn out as you say on a such a big day for Obama "officially" announcing his bid for re-election, WHERE IS that panoramic camera view showing the ENTIRE stadium being FILLED with adoring fans who love and still support Obama's agenda?
  • FAWKES'... Jackie 2012/05/08 12:32:10
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    "OBAMA'S "OFFICIAL" CAMPAIGN KICKS OFF IN OHIO ON MAY 5TH TO A HALF EMPTY ARENA! DOES THIS SURPRISE YOU???"

14,000 in an arena that holds 18,000 is not "HALF EMPTY"

Mitt Romney has yet to dray ANY crowd over 3,000 - Anywhere - Including in Centennial, Colorado which is the home of the Denver LDS Temple. http://www.politicususa.com/o...

Even your Beloved Fox News predicts an Obama win in Ohio. Fox reports the President has gained 12% of the Ohio Voters over Romney since February.

Fox Poll Ohio
  • Jackie FAWKES'... 2012/05/09 05:12:49
    Jackie
    lol!!! Oh so "Faux News" is now referred to as their real name as FOX NEWS and a reliable source to the LEFT just because some computer hack posted a faux news item about a Fox News poll?? Funny/telling how when you loons THINK Fox News polls put Obama in the lead over Romney... somehow Fox News is now a credible NEWS agency for the left??
  • FAWKES'... Jackie 2012/05/09 14:15:18
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Are you saying Fox News lies?

Link to complete poll: http://www.foxnews.com/politi...
  • Jackie FAWKES'... 2012/05/10 05:02:46
    Jackie
    Have you ever been on the real Fox News website?? If you had, you would have realized that the link you posted, to support your "facts", is a "faux" Fox news poll. Man you lib's really don't do any research..you just blindly believe what your TOLD.
  • FAWKES'... Jackie 2012/05/10 05:48:44
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    ROFL!! You are brain damaged.

See the primary address?

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM
  • Jackie FAWKES'... 2012/05/10 06:30:12
    Jackie
    So sad that you can't even realize when you're being USED as a useful idiot by your comrades.
  • FAWKES'... Jackie 2012/05/10 13:11:24
  • Jackie FAWKES'... 2012/05/13 05:56:01
    Jackie
    Your response with a clown, sadly proved my point on how those in power on the Left, do indeed use their minions as useful idiots.
  • FAWKES'... Jackie 2012/05/13 05:58:34
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Go to the link provided and back out of it. You will see you will be at the Fox News Home Page.

MORON.

http://www.foxnews.com/politi...
  • Jackie FAWKES'... 2012/05/14 05:32:28
    Jackie
    Only because I respect others who have a differing opinion other than mine...I did AGAIN click on to your link that would now "prove" your "facts" were from the REAL Fox news website, BUT again it only linked me to the "faux" Fox website. What's up with calling me a "MORON" just because we disagree? Aren't you as as Liberal suppose to be a caring person who cares about ALL in our country, thus "tolerance" to ALL in our country??
  • FAWKES'... Jackie 2012/05/14 13:47:38
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Gosh I have no idea.

jackieidiot
  • aneed2know Jackie 2012/05/08 09:08:31
    aneed2know
    +1
    So let me ask you what is half of 18 thousand, you know that subraction thing they taught in the commie liberal schools? Let me help you half of 18 thousand is 9 thousand. And according to the fire chief teh crowd size was 14,300 so whats that again half.
  • Bevos aneed2know 2012/05/08 11:10:00
    Bevos
    +1
    Jackie didn't say it was half. But almost four thousand EMPTY seats ARE quite SPECTACULAR!!!
  • aneed2know Bevos 2012/05/08 11:21:46
    aneed2know
    +1
    no the article claims it and it is wrong. really 4.700 empty seats out of 18 thousand is a spectacle, wow?

Who knew, so what do you call this:

Empty Romney event

Empty Romney event

Empty Romney event
  • Jackie aneed2know 2012/05/09 06:00:31
    Jackie
    You still don't get the gist of what it means that Obama couldn't even FILL a stadium like HE USE TO this time around 3 year into his "hope and change" Presidency when officially announcing his run for re-election for a 2nd term??
  • Jackie aneed2know 2012/05/09 05:54:04
    Jackie
    Look, that arena was NOT filled to its capacity. You can spin it any way you want stating that "according to the Fire Chief" there were at least 14,300 people in that arena..NOT comprehending that the arena in question could EASILY have HELD 18,000 in that arena IF Obama still had that many who supported him to run for a 2nd term..but it didn't. What you also don't get is this...that Romney has the "SILENT MAJORITY" who WILL vote for him for President, even if they are government employees or in a Union. The upcoming ban on Bake Sales in public schools in my state, imposed on us by our Democrats in office, even has the left in my state fired up against the Government because they've gone too far with their POWER over us citizens.
  • aneed2know FAWKES'... 2012/05/08 09:06:48
    aneed2know
    +2
    Now you know these idiots will believe anything they see online, hell if it6s Drudge or Brieghtbart its gospel. I dont call 14,300 seats filled out of 18 thousand half, i call that about 85% but you know me i am just some commie liberal bastard.

How stupid can a group of people be.

2014/10/20 21:20:42