Obama’s Occidental College transcripts provides concrete evidence to annul his presidency. Are you finally convinced?

ILuvMonkeys 2011/06/20 05:48:11
Finally, the truth is out. My suspicions have been vidicated...
22 votes
56%
I am still not convinced. I need more evidence...
8 votes
21%
9 votes
23%
The smoking gun evidence that annuls Obama’s presidency is Obama’s
college transcripts regarding his application for and receiving of
foreign student aid. Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental
College indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received
financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate
at the school. The transcript from Occidental College shows that Obama
(Barry Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a
fellowship (scholarship) for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship programan international educational exchange
program sponsored by the U.S. government. Grants are available for
U.S. citizens to go abroad and for non-U.S. citizens with no U.S.
permanent residence to come to the U.S. To qualify, for the non-US
citizen scholarship to study in the U.S., a student applicant must claim
and provide proof of foreign citizenship. This document would seem to
provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been
seeking. The United States Constitution requires that Presidents (and
Vice Presidents) of the United States be natural born citizens of the
United States.

Do you finally realize that Obama is not legally the president of the United States?

Read More: http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2929

Question Closed

• Artist~PWCM~ 2011/06/20 05:58:28
    Artist~PWCM~
    +7
    No surprise here but again, nothing will happen. A lot more heads than obama's would roll in Washington.

• cjj ~ FTGOP 2011/07/27 13:15:07
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +1
    We gotta keep the insane busy somehow...
  • Always Right 2011/06/20 17:35:57
    Always Right
    +1
    All this would be unnecessary, if the news media had done their jobs as unbiased journalist.
  • scbluesman13 2011/06/20 17:12:20
    scbluesman13
    +3
    I would love for someone to explain to me how they would get a hold of Obama's college (undergraduate or graduate) transcripts? I work in a University system, and I can tell you that unless you have someone in the Registrar's office of that college breaking the law, there's no way someone will get a hold of your personal student transcript unless YOU go in there, request it, pay a fee, and hand it over to someone asking for it.

So please explain to me how this mysterious transcript surfaced? And how was its authenticity proved?
  • ILuvMon... scblues... 2011/06/21 03:35:00
  • scblues... ILuvMon... 2011/06/21 15:50:24
    scbluesman13
    +1
    Peruse these articles regarding Obama's BC at your leisure:
    http://www.politifact.com/sea...
  • my2cents scblues... 2011/06/21 04:19:28
    my2cents
    +3
    I doubt many of these brainiacs ever went to college, so they have no idea that it's against the law to release school records without the owners permission. They think college records are public records and Obama had lawyers "seal" his to keep them from public view. Seriously. The uninformed are easily misled.
  • cjj ~ F... my2cents 2011/07/27 13:24:27
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +1
    Try this one on for size...LMAO at her!

• cjj ~ F... scblues... 2011/07/27 13:21:26
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +2
    Quite correct. But think about it...has "breaking the law" ever stopped the cons from doing whatever it takes, no matter how low they need to stoop to achieve it? Watergate, the 2000 and 2004 elections, the birther laws so many states were trying to pass prior to the Prez making a special request of Hawaii to make the long form public that was merely a lame attempt to stop US citizen's from voting for the incumbent president...? So many inane tactics, so little time.
  • Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2011/06/20 15:25:19
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Actually the truth has been out for quite a while.

Remove him along with his cronies. They have to go.
  • Kane Fernau 2011/06/20 15:21:46
    Kane Fernau
    +1
    Barry is a multicultural enigma.
  • ILuvMon... Kane Fe... 2011/06/21 03:43:45
  • sue 2011/06/20 14:46:08
    sue
    +3
    This is a load of hooey. Of course Obama was not a foreign student. He graduated from a US high school. And, Fulbright only gives grants for graduate education for US students to study abroad and for foreign graduate students and young professionals in the US. No undergraduate fellowships or scholarships.

Plus, it is against university policy at most places, because they don't give out records to people who aren't the graduate. And even the graduate has to pay to get their own record.
  • ILuvMon... sue 2011/06/21 03:47:37
  • sue ILuvMon... 2011/06/21 07:00:55
    sue
    +1
    Colleges do not consider student "foreign" if they graduated from school in the US. I know this, because my daughter was considered a "foreign" student because (even though both her parents are American) she graduated from HS overseas, For college admissions, it's about the school you graduate from.

Also, Fulbright does not give undergraduate scholarships of any kind to anybody. So even in the unlikely event that thirty-year-old records are accessible to someone who currently works with Occidental, the grants this article claims Obama received never existed for anyone.
  • Richard 2011/06/20 14:37:16
    Richard
    +2
    This and other information on S/H must be released before the 2012' Presidential Conventions,...spread the news far and wide Patriots of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!! ( GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!)
  • Bill in Niantic 2011/06/20 13:48:52
    Bill in Niantic
    +2
    But the real Progressives already know this and have no problem violating the Constitution by NOT investigating and prosecuting the Fraud in the White House. His wife should be forced to pay back all the money she has pissed away as Ob also should. Any Laws passed/signed by him should be invalid.

Throw him and all his COMMIE buddies OUT of Governent positions.
    Change the rules for voting that only tax PAYING citizens have the right to vote. The Entitlement queens are to damn stupid to know what is right for the Country.
  • ILuvMon... Bill in... 2011/06/21 03:51:20
  • Bill in... ILuvMon... 2011/06/21 23:22:36
    Bill in Niantic
    +1
    Wow, that says a lot!
  • Hobbitt / Oldsquid 2011/06/20 13:16:02
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +1
    He MUST GO
  • luvguins 2011/06/20 12:56:39
    luvguins
    +2
    Birther garbage. Another hoax disproved by Snopes, and there are no Occidental College records released to date. How pathetic you birthers are.

http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • No nons... luvguins 2011/06/20 16:03:10
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    How pathetic that the 0-bots continue to use the discredited Snopes and Fact Check to
    try to disprove informtion about 0bama.
  • luvguins No nons... 2011/06/20 16:11:15
  • No nons... luvguins 2011/06/20 16:59:44
  • ILuvMon... luvguins 2011/06/21 03:55:52
  • luvguins ILuvMon... 2011/06/21 04:21:42
    luvguins
    +1
    This is just a recycled hoax with the date changed. Happens all the time with these rumors. Both Snopes and Truth or Fiction say this was an April Fool's joke in 2009. An Occidental College spokesperson told TruthorFiction.com that President Obama's records are still sealed and no such transcripts have been released. When asked if the future President used the Obama or Soetoro name at the college, the spokesperson said that although he had not seen the sealed transcripts he had seen a 1981 photo book that was handed out to students and faculty at the beginning of the college year with student photos, names and hometown information. The 1981 photo book had "Barack Obama" under the student's photo and indicated a home state as Hawaii. The AP denied ever publishing this in 2009 too.

There is no "Fulbright Foundation" but there is a Fulbright program that is sponsored by the US Department of State and does award scholarship grants to students working towards higher degrees who already have a Bachelor of Arts degree. The program was established in 1946 under legislation introduced by late Senator J. William Fulbright of Arkansas and each year awards approximately 7,500 grants. The grants are for both American students who want to study abroad and foreign students who want to study in the US. To be eligible certain criteria must be met.
  • my2cents luvguins 2011/06/21 04:21:05
    my2cents
    +2
    You can't talk to crazy. Leave them to their delusions and wet dreams of impeachment. It's all they have left.
  • luvguins my2cents 2011/06/21 04:26:25
    luvguins
    +1
    Yes, you are correct. They are blind to truths, and I probably am wasting my time.
  • ILuvMon... luvguins 2011/06/21 04:47:18
  • luvguins ILuvMon... 2011/06/21 05:25:50
    luvguins
    I cannot accept it because of my answer to you. Many more issues can be discussed about this administration than all this birther and citizenship hoax. The internet is not gospel nor infallible, and anyone can create false stories easily.
  • ILuvMon... my2cents 2011/06/21 04:53:49
  • my2cents ILuvMon... 2011/06/21 05:05:49
    my2cents
    I wasn't talking about you.
  • Account Closed 2011/06/20 12:18:53
    Account Closed
    +3
    People that is utter baseless nonsense. How easy is it to fool the masses with something like this, it was published on April 1st 2009. Give it up people, you sound like something right off the Soviet Union and Hitler playbook.

http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • Seeker62 Account... 2011/06/20 12:59:41 (edited)
    Seeker62
    +2
    This is the same kind of BS that was pulled against Clinton. While Clinton was modifying US policy to to allow missile guidance systems to be sold to China (changing oversight from the State Department where it had always been to the Commerce Department) what were his political opponents yelling and screaming about.... yeah you guessed it, Monica Lewinsky. Can you believe it ??? When we should have been worrying about the relationship between the Clintons and China we were instead worrying about where Clinton was putting his cigars.

When we should be worrying about the Patriot Act, the U.S spying on its on people and illegal wars all over the middle east what are the most determined opponents of Obama yelling and screaming about? Yeah you guessed it... whether or not he is a citizen after he has already been in office nearly 3/4ths of his term. Don't you folks know when your considerable energies are being diverted from the real issues?
  • Marie-J... Seeker62 2011/06/20 19:20:06
    Marie-Jacqueline
    +1
    Those things you mentioned, that too wonders me time and again.

I hope you will not be offended when I say that all that fuss about silly and not important things gives a rather immature impression of the U.S. internationally.
  • my2cents Marie-J... 2011/06/21 04:25:16
    my2cents
    +1
    Exactly. We're showing the world that Americans are indeed exceptional--exceptionally nuts!
  • Seeker62 Marie-J... 2011/06/21 18:47:17
    Seeker62
    +1
    No I'm not offended. In fact, I think a lot of our politicians ARE immature... to say the least.
  • Marie-J... Seeker62 2011/06/21 19:58:30
    Marie-Jacqueline
    We have our fair share of immature politicians too.
    The difference is the debate isn't as aggressive as in the U.S.
    Due to our political system parties and their leaders have to work together in the end, in some form of compromise.
    Said that I think our present government has gone to far with that this time.

Do you have an explination why people in the U.S. focus on such unomportant issues, instead of the important ones.
    There must be a reason, not that people are nuts or immature.
    Why are they so easily distracted from important issues?
  • Seeker62 Marie-J... 2011/06/23 15:38:34
    Seeker62
    +2
    I believe politicians here focus on unimportant issues in an act that magicians would refer to as "slight of hand." It is when a magician focuses your attention on something unimportant in one hand because he does not want you to notice or pay attention to what he is doing with his other hand. That's the way he tricks you into to believing that he is doing something that he isn't really doing at all like making a rabbit appear out of an empty hat.

Politicians here are masterful at this and I think the majority of Americans are quite fooled by such "slight of hand" tricks. Our people believe that our politicians care about the morality of our citizenry, or care about our personal freedoms or care about our financial prosperity and indeed that they are doing something about these things when most of the time what the politicians are really doing is dazzling us with their slight-of-hand and taking our money.
  • Marie-J... Seeker62 2011/06/23 21:44:52 (edited)
    Marie-Jacqueline
    +2
    A bit like this:

• my2cents Seeker62 2011/06/21 04:23:07 (edited)
    my2cents
    The birth certificate IS the real issue. The Patriot Act is the distraction. (tee hee!)

2014/11/29 00:47:06