'Obama's not hetero- or bi-, he's homosexual'

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/09/12 03:16:09

A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.

DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.com, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”

“If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories,” DuJan said. “Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.”

Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-lif...

• Random 2012/09/27 02:29:50
    Random
    I was not aware that it was illegal in America to be a gay president.
    I thought yours was the country of the free. The freedom to hate gay people and the freedom to be gay!
  • Alexander T Steward 2012/09/20 19:30:12
  • Epistemically Justified -- BN7 2012/09/17 02:26:07
    Epistemically Justified -- BN7
    +1
    Same old tactic: When one lie about the President doesn't stick, try another.

If you don't like his liberal politics, then don't vote for him! Simple. Why go through all of the trouble perpetuating lies and spreading gossip? It's immature and quite pathetic.
  • Cain 2012/09/15 21:50:25
    Cain
    +1
    Hey we don't talk about that.........Damnit that's Racist.......Now if Romney had a Lifetime membership to a Gay Bar in Chicago, well now that would be news!
    +1
    sounds probable ..
  • Kern 2012/09/13 21:16:09
    Kern
    +2
    The desperate Republicans continue to throw everything at the wall hoping something will stick. Last week we saw an Israeli "scientist" using over-the-counter software with a zoom feature (if that ain't ground breaking technology, I don't know what is) claiming that the PDF of President Obama's birth certificate was fake. That didn't work so the meatheads in the RNC have to go back to the the story that Obama is gay. And their proof, well their proof is that he went to a gym where some gay people go. Wow, if that isn't sound proof, I don't know what is. I guess Michael Jordan is gay too because he goes there.

The unrelenting attack on this president by the weak-minded dullards that make up the Republican party is past laughable; it's ridiculous. I guess we can count on a lot more these "stories" coming out because the dullards know as Willard is on world record pace to make himself irrelevant in this race, they have nothing else to fall back on; no plans, no ideas, and obviously no real candidate to run against President Barack Obama. How many more gaffs, flip-flops, and side-steps on the issues does Willard have to make before even the hard cored ignoramuses leave him behind?

For those who who are too lazy to read the article posted by this idiot, you will find that ever...

For those who who are too lazy to read the article posted by this idiot, you will find that everything they post as "proof" is hearsay. For example:

"WND also reported former radical activist John Drew has said that when he met Obama when Obama was a student at Occidental College, he thought Obama and his then-Pakistani roommate were “gay” lovers."

He thought they were gay. That's all the proof you need, right meatheads?

Keep posting this stuff; it's freaking hilarious.
  • Zuggi 2012/09/12 03:54:17
    +2
    I thought the "BEARD" made that obvious already ...........
  • Mark In Irvine 2012/09/12 03:27:45
    Mark In Irvine
    I don't give a crap what anybody might say about what Obama did or didn't do in the past: Obama is married to Michelle and has two kids, and he's doing what he's supposed to do as a dad. People who get their panties in a bunch over crap like this are just creating more garbage to disguise their hate for the guy, their inability to accept that the black guy won the election fair and square. This is just more racist BS as far as I'm concerned.
  • NPC 2012/09/12 03:17:23
    NPC
    +3
    Sounds plausible but probably not. If you could only prove his BC is legal ?

2014/07/24 21:40:45