Obama's Mother Nude Photos: Was she a freak?

La Saria 2008/10/30 19:02:19
Yes. I think she was
No. I think she wasn't
Two nude photos of Barack Obama's mother have hit the internet thanks to a vintage porn site. Photos of Stanley "Anne" Dunham Obama are shown of her nude with a pair of stiletto shoes. Reporters are wondering if there are any more photos out there. The Obama campaign has not responded to these photos:

nude pair stiletto shoes reporters photos obama campaign respond photos

Rumors are swirling that the photos were taken by one of Barack Obama's early political mentors, the Communist poet and bisexual Frank Marshall Davis. The question of who Frank Marshall Davis arose this year after someone found out that the mysterious Frank in Obama's book "Dream's of My Father" was in fact the Communist black poet Frank Marshall Davis. Besides writing poetry Davis also wrote porn novels and was a sadomasochist. Davis also admitted that he and his wife had sex with a young teen named "Anne". Stanley Anne Dunham Obama, knew Davis quite well and as a young teen she would visit Davis by herself. On several occasions Obama's mother would smoke pot and drink with Davis.

• American Rhetoric Review 2008/10/31 03:33:30 (edited)
    No. I think she wasn't
    American Rhetoric Review
    +39
    I think you people are despicable. I have never seen such desperation as this campaign has brought out from the McCain Campaign... Ridiculous!!! You all should be ashamed your yourselves. Bunch of circling chicken Hawks!

You are right Dianne615... Don't judge all of us by these lug heads... they are just pissed off because they are loosing the almighty power they have held for the past 8 years in the pres. office and over a decade in the other branches of government. They are coming out from every rock and every sewer system to rant and spew their BS. Don't internalize it. They are the exception not the rule. Have a great day and it will all look better on Wed the 5th. They will eventually climb back under their rocks and settle down and the ones that don't will be dealt with. Have faith in humanity.... good will prevail!!!

• Steven 2013/03/04 11:35:23
    Yes. I think she was
    Steven
    she was a hoe
  • Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/10/21 20:46:19
    Yes. I think she was
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Yep... 'Stanley' Ann Dunham was manipulated into posing for nude pictures from BHO's real 'baby daddy' Frank Marshall Davis,IMHO!

• Gregaj7 2012/10/21 19:15:10
    Was she truly his Mother?
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/10/21 02:20:16 (edited)
    Yes. I think she was
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    She had him, hung around with communists and had nude photos circulating certainly sounds like it.
  • Gordon 2012/10/21 02:01:17
    Yes. I think she was
    Gordon
    +1
    Having a son such as Obama would turn most any woman into a freak! Forget the nude photographs!
  • sluggo.carter 2012/10/21 00:17:08
    Yes. I think she was
    sluggo.carter
    +1
    she was a mixed up check for sure and people do anything for money or to get back at heavy handed fathers. Her father was a "spook".
  • markcra56 2012/09/11 07:06:48
    Yes. I think she was
    markcra56
    Obama's Mama appears to have been somewhat of a "WILD CHILD", but who really gives a $HYT! Fact is she was kinda skinny, but rather cute overall!
    fatuous1
  • AnthonyYagonov 2012/06/23 04:11:46
    Yes. I think she was
    AnthonyYagonov
    +2
    the point is not the pictures but the fact that his real father wasn't from kenya but was the guy who took these pictures, look up Dreams from my Real Father....his real father was a communist who wanted to destroy the middle class and redistribute wealth to crack smoking bums who want to have 10 babies and sell their food stamps for a quick fix of dope...this guy can't even show a REAL birth certificate, want proof look up Sheriff Arpaio Obama Birth Certificate....OBAMA HATES CAPITALISM, HE HATES FREEDOM, HE HATES WHITES, HE HATES CHRISTIANS and HE HATES THE FREE MARKET, THAT IS WHY HES SENDING ALL THE REAL JOBS OVERSEAS...THANKS OBONGA! What a SHAMEFUL PRESIDENT.
  • Vince6816 2012/05/03 05:55:15
    Yes. I think she was
    Vince6816
    +3
    She was just a mud shark
  • sherrywantsanisland 2012/04/27 18:21:42
    Yes. I think she was
    sherrywantsanisland
    +1
    that's my opinion from the behavior of her off spring and has nothing to do with pic's!
  • whitedove47h1 2012/04/27 01:41:36
    Yes. I think she was
    whitedove47h1
    +2
    seems to me that his mother seemed to hang out with a few men while drinking and smoking weed, kind of loose even back in those days.
  • themadhare ~IJM 2011/02/24 17:35:23 (edited)
    themadhare ~IJM
    +1
    they look pretty tame.
  • Tudie BN 2011/02/24 16:46:53
    No. I think she wasn't
    Tudie BN
    +1
    She was human .. Looks like she is at home to me !
  • MsStretch 2011/01/28 19:44:51 (edited)
    MsStretch
    +4

Looks like a nude swimsuit from the 50's or 60's...Hubby doesn't agree.

Hubby sent new pics...I need to change my vote to YES, SHE IS NAKED AS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE...
  • MsStretch MsStretch 2011/01/28 20:43:16
    MsStretch
    +5
    Doesn't change my opinion of her in any way...just say'n that the pics are real. If you use a magnifying glass you can literally see her nipples...
  • markcra56 MsStretch 2012/09/11 07:15:03
    markcra56
    +1
    You gotta admit for a White Lady She seemed to have a Very Nice Rump! It is hard for me to believe that President Obama (With those Huge Ears) Popped out of that Pretty Little White Ass!
  • MsStretch markcra56 2012/09/13 20:20:41
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2009/09/03 23:48:12
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +2
    I think this has nothing to do with the Man in Office! It's really none of my concern what her sexual escapades were as long as it was kept out of the reach of her children!
  • Wilson 2009/09/03 08:37:04
    Wilson
    +3
    It's probably a manufactured picture, where they graph in a face to a body. Reason I say that, Obama has been scrubbing the internet of anything concerning him that he doesn't want the public to know about. His bc, his school records, embarassing video's, etc. Don't you think if that was really his mother, his dear old mother, that he wouldn't take it off the internet too?
  • jer 2009/06/10 01:47:01
    No. I think she wasn't
    jer
    +1
    Just an American-long live freewill.
  • TheRichZone 2009/05/12 14:33:38 (edited)
    Yes. I think she was
    TheRichZone
    +3
    Where da white women at - LOL

If Cindy McCain’s addiction and Nancy Reagan’s fortune telling and the Bush Twins partying are newsworthy items, which they are, surely reports on the risque mom of a U.S. president is equally newsworthy.
  • Gordon TheRich... 2012/10/21 02:06:31
    Gordon
    You make some valid points. Why should Obama and his family be treated as sacred cows when other presidents' families have been fair game?
  • loudnproudusa 2009/05/11 17:27:27
    No. I think she wasn't
    loudnproudusa
    +2
    The campus dumpster maybe?
  • GrandGizmo 2009/03/26 23:29:00 (edited)
  • Rubyzandra 2008/12/22 13:42:21
    No. I think she wasn't
    Rubyzandra
    +4
    Freak#1 took the pictures, Freak #2 circulated the pictures, and the biggest Freaks of all posted the pictures of a Dead Woman's Back on the internet. And to what purpose, I haven't a clue. Only a "freakin" looser would do such a thing. freaks posted pictures dead womans internet purpose clue freakin looser
  • Anthony... Rubyzandra 2012/06/23 04:11:14
    AnthonyYagonov
    +1
    the point is not the pictures but the fact that his real father wasn't from kenya but was the guy who took these pictures, look up Dreams from my Real Father....his real father was a communist who wanted to destroy the middle class and redistribute wealth to crack smoking bums who want to have 10 babies and sell their food stamps for a quick fix of dope...this guy can't even show a REAL birth certificate, want proof look up Sheriff Arpaio Obama Birth Certificate....OBAMA HATES CAPITALISM, HE HATES FREEDOM, HE HATES WHITES, HE HATES CHRISTIANS and HE HATES THE FREE MARKET, THAT IS WHY HES SENDING ALL THE REAL JOBS OVERSEAS...THANKS OBONGA!
  • Rubyzandra Anthony... 2012/06/27 17:25:25
    Rubyzandra
    +1
    As far as I am concerned, President Obama's mother is the woman who made a tremendous difference in our lives by letting the Lord use her to teach President Obama and help to make him the wonderful man he is today that has helped my family recover from the most devistating times of our lives. I thank her so much for all she did to protect her son from folk like you who judge others instead of help them. Personally, I am not ashamed of nakedness. I came into this world without clothes, and I just assume leave it the same way I came.

I don't blame the President's mother for anything she had to do to survive and protect her son. On the contrary, I love her and thank her for all she did to lead him to his destiny of becoming the First Brown President of these United States. That is the bigger picture for me. I've seen lots of men and women with their clothes off. I have not seen lots of men and women as intelligent as President Obama thanks to his Momma making a difference in my life. who got him up out of bed early in the morning to teach him to be the man he is today. I am proud to call hm President and friend. I would welcome the opportunity to show her some love instead of judgement. Loyalty instead of backbiting. Strength instead of weakness. Kindness instead of hate. Humility instead of sanctimonious hogwash. Obama 2012
  • markcra56 Rubyzandra 2012/09/11 07:21:19
    markcra56
    Me too, mainly because I live in a "GLASS HOUSE", we will all "REAP WHAT WE SOW"!
  • Gordon Rubyzandra 2012/10/21 02:08:36
    Gordon
    I find it interesting that you mentioned the Lord in Obama's birth. Have you read the Bible book Revelation?
  • Rubyzandra Anthony... 2012/10/03 16:19:34
    Rubyzandra
    +1
    LOL. Barack Obama is the President of the United States. I know because I helped by voting for him and will vote for his re-election on October 20, 2012. Yesterday is dead and gone. Today we have the opportunity to do what is needed to improve our World and leave it better for our children as we prepare for peace with our Lord. Because Barack Obama was born 6 years after I was on 8/4/1961, he paved the way for my life to become better on 11/4/2008 when God gave me the opportunity to do something different wth my life. This President through his deligence in running the Country has made it possible for me to go back to school and obtain a degree in Education and realize my dream to teach. I was just hired by Clark County School District and licensed by the State of Nevada to Teach. My husband who was unemployed for 99 weeks landed one of the jobs that was created by this administration and is finally bringing home a paycheck. Because of the unemployment extension by this administration and our government food stamp program, we were able to eat and keep a roof over our head up until now. And because of the ACA and Healthcare.gov, we have been able to afford to maintain our health with the unemployment compensation because the cost for us at the Clinic we located from healthcare...
    LOL. Barack Obama is the President of the United States. I know because I helped by voting for him and will vote for his re-election on October 20, 2012. Yesterday is dead and gone. Today we have the opportunity to do what is needed to improve our World and leave it better for our children as we prepare for peace with our Lord. Because Barack Obama was born 6 years after I was on 8/4/1961, he paved the way for my life to become better on 11/4/2008 when God gave me the opportunity to do something different wth my life. This President through his deligence in running the Country has made it possible for me to go back to school and obtain a degree in Education and realize my dream to teach. I was just hired by Clark County School District and licensed by the State of Nevada to Teach. My husband who was unemployed for 99 weeks landed one of the jobs that was created by this administration and is finally bringing home a paycheck. Because of the unemployment extension by this administration and our government food stamp program, we were able to eat and keep a roof over our head up until now. And because of the ACA and Healthcare.gov, we have been able to afford to maintain our health with the unemployment compensation because the cost for us at the Clinic we located from healthcare.com was so much cheaper than before. Instead of costing us 100 per visit, we pay $25 and get a 50% discount on dental services which allowed me to have my cavities taken care of. My smile is still beautiful at 58 years old thanks to the ability to afford to go to the dentist now. Also, the government program allowing women over 40 without insurance to still have their female check ups at no cost keeps the stress of wondering about health issues down. Today because of the birth of Barack Obama I am happier and healthier and wiser and gainfully employed. I feel so blessed and highly favored by God because he sent President Obama to the American people to lead us to peace and prosperity and better days making sure our one nation under God moves forward in this 21st Century. Regardless of who Barack's Mother was or Father was, I will be going to the polls on 10/20/2012 to vote for the Man Barack is today. My parents are dead and gone. Baracks parents are dead and gone. Barack and I are alive and well armed and anointed by God to carry on. It is what we do and not what our parents did that will make the difference here on out. Obama 2012.
  • real talk Anthony... 2012/12/03 22:58:26
    real talk
    +10
    why do you talk bad about my white people. al laest you speek the truth
  • real talk Anthony... 2012/12/03 23:00:52
  • markcra56 Rubyzandra 2012/09/11 07:18:32
    markcra56
    Truthfully we will all be dead some day-It's no big deal. Did you really take those pics? You did a Wonderful Job and She was definitely a nice looking lady! God Bless! fatuous1
  • agnsttrnd*nation in turmoil* 2008/12/19 21:22:52 (edited)
    agnsttrnd*nation in turmoil*
    +4
    I am NO fan of BHO, but who cares.....it's his mom, not him or his wife. Thankfully.
  • seattleman 2008/12/09 02:40:16
    No. I think she wasn't
    seattleman
    +2
    Smoke pot and drink with Davis? So what? I don't care what she did with whom. Are we to investigate into this matter for the purpose of......what? Anne Dunham was a great woman that deserves better than to be smeared like this.
  • Rusty Shackelford 2008/12/01 17:02:27
    No. I think she wasn't
    Rusty Shackelford
    +5

Give it a rest.
  • dianne615 Rusty S... 2008/12/07 15:43:42
    dianne615
    +1
    Good one!
  • LJ 2008/11/25 04:00:07
    LJ
    +1
    Nudism isn't always bad. Just one question though...Untamed, Neatly Trimmed or Landing strip? okay two questions. did the carpet match the drapes
  • markcra56 LJ 2012/09/11 07:22:23
    markcra56
    tOOOOOOO fUNNNNNNNNNNYYYYY! sHE WAS CUTE!
  • jc 2008/11/24 16:17:44
    jc
    +3
    Like , who really cares?I am not an Obama fan.But dragging pix of his mom into it is a little silly.Wasn't he raised by his grandma anyway?

2014/07/23 07:15:19