Obama’s Lawyers Officially Admit Birth Certificate is Fake

Southern Man 2013/02/05 23:09:00

Lawyers for the Obama Administration announced that Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate was a forgery. Under penalty of perjury, the lawyers said they were forced to say that the birth certificate was valid.

A lawyer representing the Obama administration say the birth
certificate was knowingly purveyed to fool the American public into
believing he was legitimately able to be President.

I sure as hell hope this is true this will be change we can believe in that's for sure I would guess there are 10,000 of thousands of very happy people from all over

Read More: http://occupycorporatism.com/obamas-lawyers-offici...

• Souther... Starman 2013/02/12 03:45:15
    Southern Man
    Magic man in the sky ?
  • Starman Souther... 2013/02/12 05:07:54
    Starman
    Her particular magic man is probably in the sky, but could also be in the earth, in the clouds, in the oceans, on Mt. Olympus, lost of magic beings to choose from.
  • al Susana 2013/02/12 05:22:22 (edited)
    al
    I read the other day on a conservative conspiracy website," Russia has ordered Obama to reveal to the world the truth about UFO's and if he doesn't, THEY WILL!!, , turns out Obama carries the information in a red folder everywhere he goes, along with a breif case that has the button to destroy the world.
  • al Susana 2013/02/12 05:37:33
    al
    Can You imagine, that a black man could accomplish what he has in America of all places? Where is the FBI and the CIA when you need them? Oh I forgot he has no social security number,no registration for the draft ,no college records
    no girlfriends from his past,no old classmates, and no finger prints..and yet he is a 2 term president of these here United States.
  • SJG 2013/02/07 17:53:47
  • Israel SJG 2013/02/07 21:25:44
  • hippycat 2013/02/07 17:47:05
  • Souther... hippycat 2013/02/07 17:49:00
    Southern Man
    +4
    is that the best you got you always post the same crap you need to step up your game you look like a fool
  • hippycat Souther... 2013/02/07 17:51:28 (edited)
    hippycat
    +1
    in your eyes? thanks for the compliment!

now tell me then, why this earth shattering piece of crap not all over the news?

I know, Comalite. the jerk blocked (so I can't respond to you) me since he doesn't like people disagreeing with him. you've given him all the proof in the world and he still refuses to believe it.....he's eaten up with an enormous hatred against Obama and comes up with one BS story after the other. I think it's pure undiluted racism in his case.
    he needs his daily dose of 'see. I am right' my tea-bagging birther friends on SH tell me so...'.head-bang-wall comes to mind.
  • COMALite J hippycat 2013/02/11 07:25:11
    COMALite J
    +1
    Because this “news” is dated (even on the linked website) April 20, 2012. It’s almost a year old. It’s also balderdash.
  • irish Souther... 2013/02/08 11:01:12
    irish
    +3
    its a sock puppet. ignore it.
  • Tuna irish 2013/02/08 12:08:55
    Tuna
    +2
    Get it to tell us all about the Brits' reign of terror on the Irish.
  • irish Tuna 2013/02/08 12:16:55
    irish
    +2
    it won't. its too concerned with america . socks do that.
  • 4570GOVT Souther... 2013/02/11 16:01:13
    4570GOVT
    +1
    Not only does she LOOK like it ...............................
  • 4570GOVT hippycat 2013/02/11 16:00:14
    4570GOVT
    +2
    The KKK were all Democrats - The Republicans freed the slaves ( Lincoln - R )
    .............. so you offer a pic. of Democrats ?
  • Benji 2013/02/07 17:40:52
    Benji
    +1
    Yawn... Bigfoot is not real
  • Israel Benji 2013/02/08 12:10:49
  • Edward Cullen 2013/02/07 17:39:09
    Edward Cullen
    Yikes...
  • 4570GOVT 2013/02/07 17:00:19
    4570GOVT
    +5
    That " FAKE " Birth Cert. was made in a hurry by an amateur . It has been " TAKEN APART " ( in layers ) by experts both here as well as in Europe .
    Proof that it was a FAKE has been around since the first week it was released . This is like one of those things that EVERYBODY KNOWS but loyal Liberals would Never Admit To Themselves .

It's NOT a big deal to me at all ! - Their Are Far Worse Things ( FELONY ) , that should end up with both HIM and Holder in a Federal Super Max Prison .
  • COMALite J 4570GOVT 2013/02/11 07:33:48
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/11 16:14:42
    4570GOVT
    +2
    You just keep on believing that ................ it's what you're good at , junior .
    Your Blind Faith is and will be your downfall .
    I for one don't give a damn about that phony image on a computer . NOTE * - that I said IMAGE . There IS NO hard copy ! To release a hard copy of a forged document would be another FELONY . As long as it is just a " PICTURE " of a fake , it is legal .

Like I said - I DON'T CARE ! - It is settled and in the past . There are Far Bigger Felonies comitted by this "Most Corrupt Administration In My Lifetime " . Here's one of many ..............." Fast and Furious " ! - Try to explain that one away , Bubba . It should be Entertaining .
  • COMALite J 4570GOVT 2013/02/11 19:48:46 (edited)
    COMALite J
    I’d rather not engage in threadjacking. This thread is about the birth certificate. If you want to talk about Fast & Furious, there are plenty of SodaHead threads already on that subject. Pick one, and post its link here, and I’ll meet you there.

As for the birth certificate, there were at least two certified hard copies made and distributed to the major press organizations (AP and UPI). High-resolution, layer-free digital images of these are available on the Internet, and they match up with what is shown on the White House website.

The original is in the Vital Records vault of Hawaii, and that’s where it will stay, by law, unless something happens to endanger the Vital Records vault itself and all of its contents (say, the whole island of Oahu just up and decides to show off its impersonation of Atlantis).

The video above demonstrates that layers are created automatically by the very act of scanning any document directly into Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro version 6 or later. I know exactly why this happens.

And you need not take my word nor that of the video for this. In fact, I insist that you do not take my word, nor that of the video, for this — Try. It. YOURSELF !! Lay your own known genuine document on your own flatbed scanner connected to your own computer, fire up your ow...

And you need not take my word nor that of the video for this. In fact, I insist that you do not take my word, nor that of the video, for this — Try. It. YOURSELF!! Lay your own known genuine document on your own flatbed scanner connected to your own computer, fire up your own copy of Acrobat Standard or Pro (not Reader) v6 or later (download free trial version of Creative Suite Standard from Adobe.com if you don’t already have one), click “Create Document / From Scanner,” un-check the “Recognize Text (OCR)?” checkbox, accept all other defaults, tell it to do the scan, then do nothing else to it but just save the resulting .PDF.

Then open that .PDF in your own copy of Adobe Illustrator v10 or later, and see the layers yourself with your own eyeballs.
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/11 20:38:11
    4570GOVT
    +1
    Keep on believing that , that's what you're good for .
  • COMALite J 4570GOVT 2013/02/11 21:18:12
    COMALite J
    Yep. Believing demonstrable truth is indeed what I’m good for.
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/11 21:31:44
  • COMALite J 4570GOVT 2013/02/12 01:53:31
    COMALite J
    I can back up everything I say and have already backed up most of it. All you have is your hatred of Obama. You’re desperate to believe anything that will make his Presidency not so.
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/12 14:15:25
    4570GOVT
    +1
    LMAO@U !
  • COMALite J 4570GOVT 2013/02/13 00:55:50
    COMALite J
    In other words, you can’t actually refute my points nor back up your own.
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/13 15:35:44 (edited)
    4570GOVT
    +1
    ALL that I feel for you is " Pity " ............ " YOU " make NO points to refute ! ( and I can back up EVERYTHING that I said . )
    Seek Professional Help !
    SURE , you can't tie your own shoes , sometimes soil yourself and mumble to yourself while dragging one leg and drooling ................. BY GOLLY YOU'RE SPECIAL !
  • COMALite J 4570GOVT 2013/02/13 16:53:10
    COMALite J
    Insults instead of rebuttals. I made plenty of points and backed them up. You could back up yours if they were true.

For instance, the entire hearing is available on YouTube as unedited video, uploaded by a conservative news source. So, show me on video where Ms. Hill actually said that the birth certificate was fake.
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/13 19:22:53
    4570GOVT
    As I said before ....... I Don't CARE !
    Why do you keep bringing this up ? What points have I made that you don't agree wth ? If they have anything to do with this phony birth cert. that the Governor of Hawaii said Did Not Exist only a week before his fake magically apeared ONLINE .
    This Does Not Concern Me However . I DON'T CARE !
    As for this Ms. Hill ? ................. So ?

There is " SO MUCH MORE " to Fry Obies Ass Over ! This Ain't It . He has Commited SO MANY other felonies and it is clear that Nobody Else Cares About The B.C. Issue either .
    WHY do you keep bringing up this phony birth cert. that I and Everybody Else REFUSE To Talk About ?
    By continuing to beat a dead horse ( B.C. ) when you get no response only makes you look like a fool .
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/14 15:56:31
  • COMALite J 4570GOVT 2013/02/18 05:05:03
    COMALite J
    If you don’t care about the stated subject of this thread, then why are you even reading, let alone posting in, this thread?
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/18 15:14:44
    4570GOVT
    There You Go Again ! - OMG - You " ARE " Special ...........
  • COMALite J 4570GOVT 2013/02/18 16:45:10 (edited)
    COMALite J
    Awww, does hims wants the last word? Does hims wants the wast word? There, there, COMALite J will let cute widdle 4570GOVT have the wast words, yes hims will!

Aww, you cute widdle 4570GOVT, hims so cute when hims stamps hims widdle feetsies.
  • 4570GOVT COMALite J 2013/02/18 16:57:40
    4570GOVT
    +1
    You're Sooooooooooo " SPECIAL " !

Just can't Walk Away can you ?
  • Carol 2013/02/07 13:17:16
    Carol
    +1
    Some people can not move on. Try and get a life.
  • Souther... Carol 2013/02/07 13:21:37
    Southern Man
    +5
    I have a great life in spite of 0bama running My country into the ground I can't wait for him to be gone and we get America back on track
  • Carol Souther... 2013/02/07 15:58:48
    Carol
    +1
    I also have a great life. America is finally getting back on track. What track did you want for this country? Not to recover from long unnecessary wars, corrupt banking, companies taking jobs offshore, screwing the middle class so the rich can continue to not pay more taxes. Could you be more specific?
  • Souther... Carol 2013/02/07 16:03:57 (edited)
    Southern Man
    +4
    0bama is a war monger and you know it he is also running this country to complete bankruptcy get off your high horse and open your eyes 0bama makes Bush look good and that is hard to do ...

2014/07/26 17:19:17