Obama’s Lawyers Officially Admit Birth Certificate is Fake

Southern Man 2013/02/05 23:09:00

Lawyers for the Obama Administration announced that Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate was a forgery. Under penalty of perjury, the lawyers said they were forced to say that the birth certificate was valid.

A lawyer representing the Obama administration say the birth
certificate was knowingly purveyed to fool the American public into
believing he was legitimately able to be President.

I sure as hell hope this is true this will be change we can believe in that's for sure I would guess there are 10,000 of thousands of very happy people from all over

Read More: http://occupycorporatism.com/obamas-lawyers-offici...

• Harley Davidsonn 2013/03/21 14:43:04
    Harley Davidsonn
    +2
    Can We have George Bush back NOW ?
  • Patty 2013/03/21 05:25:31
    Patty
    +2
    I think Obama should Have to pay USA everything back he sorry ass loss....I can't wait to see him hang for his lie.
  • Drue-AFCL 2013/03/05 19:11:19
    Drue-AFCL
    DUH
  • COMALite J 2013/02/11 07:17:25 (edited)
    COMALite J
    +3
    Oh, please. This B.S. again?

This article is from April 20 of last year, and is a massively twisted account of what happened with the New Jersey Presidential Primary ballot access hearing.

What actually happened was that under New Jersey State law , any candidate must have a petition with 1,000 New Jersey registered voter signatures by a certain deadline, which Obama’s people did. Birthers Nick Purpura and Ted Moran filed a challenge to Obama being on the New Jersey primary ballot, claiming that he was ineligible because of Birther issues.

Alexandra M. Hill, one of Obama’s attorneys, simply pointed out the following truths:

#1: While New Jersey law does state that the candidate being nominated has to certify being eligible for the office, in a Presidential Primary , the actual people being voted for are not the candidates themselves, but the delegates for that Party’s National Convention (the DNC in the case of Obama). All that’s required is that they be qualified to be DNC delegates .

#2: For that reason, any birth certificate or other issues involving Obama’s citizenship are irrelevant to this particular case which was about the requirements under New Jersey State Law. This case was not about whether Obama was eligible to be President, it was about whether his delegates were el...

Oh, please. This B.S. again?

What actually happened was that under New Jersey State law, any candidate must have a petition with 1,000 New Jersey registered voter signatures by a certain deadline, which Obama’s people did. Birthers Nick Purpura and Ted Moran filed a challenge to Obama being on the New Jersey primary ballot, claiming that he was ineligible because of Birther issues.

#1: While New Jersey law does state that the candidate being nominated has to certify being eligible for the office, in a Presidential Primary, the actual people being voted for are not the candidates themselves, but the delegates for that Party’s National Convention (the DNC in the case of Obama). All that’s required is that they be qualified to be DNC delegates.

#2: For that reason, any birth certificate or other issues involving Obama’s citizenship are irrelevant to this particular case which was about the requirements under New Jersey State Law. This case was not about whether Obama was eligible to be President, it was about whether his delegates were eligible to be New Jersey DNC delegates, and they were. All she did was point that out.

#3: At one point, she states that the Internet image of the birth certificate on the White House website would not constitute admissible evidence even were it required (which it was not), because no Internet image of any document constitutes legal evidence in any court of law, which is absolutely true! Only the actual, physical document constitutes legally admissible evidence. She was not saying that it was in any way fake nor forged.

Unedited video of the entire hearing is available on the Internet, as is the complete transcript. You will not find any statement nor admission nor even implication by her anywhere in there that the birth certificate is fake, fraudulent, forged, nor any other such thing.
  • Barbara Hasler 2013/02/08 17:36:17
    Barbara Hasler
    +4
    Let the impeachment process begin!
  • irish 2013/02/08 10:52:59
    irish
    +2
    and has the perjury charge been applied?
  • joe keeney 2013/02/08 04:14:20
    joe keeney
    +4
    A three year old knew that.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2013/02/08 04:12:14
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +4
    The lingo and typing on Obama's birth certificate were not even congruent to what was used in the 1960s.
  • COMALite J Annie~P... 2013/03/28 15:44:26
    COMALite J
    Yes, it was. Proper typewriter font, spacing, etc. exactly as was used in Hawaii in 1961. The Nordyke Twins’s birth certificates (often used by your side as evidence) is enough to prove this, as they use the same typewriter font, spacing, etc.
  • Sav 2013/02/08 03:26:42
    Sav
    +5
    why wait put him behind bars ASAP
  • RicardoCabeza 2013/02/07 21:26:58
    RicardoCabeza
    +1
    Eh?, I want to hear this on the lame stream media before I crack open the bottle of Dom Perignon... Are you pulling our legs and stroking our hopes Mr.?
  • Starman 2013/02/07 19:50:10
    Starman
    +2
    STOP, you're going to hurt yourself. Will this birther nonsense never end?
  • Israel Starman 2013/02/07 21:25:25
  • Starman Israel 2013/02/07 22:03:25
    Starman
    +2
    OK, I'm going to make allowances for the fact that you are outside of the US, but you need to know that birthers are nothing but conspiracy theory nut cases. Any possible issues around the President's birth were settled YEARS ago.
  • Israel Starman 2013/02/07 23:21:35
  • Souther... Starman 2013/02/07 23:57:20
    Southern Man
    +1
    then why are his records sealed why has he paid God knows how much money to keep them from the light of day what is he hiding can you please tell me why you don't care about any of this ?
  • COMALite J Souther... 2013/02/11 07:22:18 (edited)
    COMALite J
    +1
    No, doesn’t work that way. You don’t get to ask “why” questions when the “why” part itself hasn’t been demonstrated to be true.

Everybody’s personal records are sealed by law and are on a need-to-know basis. The people who need to know Obama’s details have seen them. You and I don’t need to know, so we haven’t.

Obama has not spent a bunch of money to keep them sealed. The $1.2 million figure floated around the RWNJ blogosphere comes from disclosure of how much the Obama campaign spent on total post-campaign legal expenditures. All political campaigns incur legal expenses before, during, and after the campaign.
  • Souther... COMALite J 2013/02/11 13:46:58
  • COMALite J Souther... 2013/02/11 19:37:50
    COMALite J
    +1
    Obama is not my master and I didn’t vote for him (nor his electors) this time around. I voted Third Party, as I have done in nearly every election in my adult life.

But truth is truth and falsehood is falsehood, and you’re spouting falsehood and I will not allow it to go uncorrected so long as I can correct it.

You can, of course, Block me, but check my Profile first before you do.
  • Souther... COMALite J 2013/02/11 19:44:45
    Southern Man
    So you did vote for 0bama what a moron you are
  • al Souther... 2013/02/12 05:39:08
    al
    You must of shook his hand.
  • al Souther... 2013/02/12 05:45:06
    al
    Fact Check just kills Republicans, Snopes does you no favors either...this why you lose elections and will continue to lose in the future. stop lying!!

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

I seek only the truth, not to disparage. the truth will set you free!!
  • Souther... Starman 2013/02/08 13:17:02
    Southern Man
    +1
    You got nothing more to say ? what about the sealed records come on smart guy tell Me
  • Starman Souther... 2013/02/08 18:07:41
    Starman
    +1
    You birthers are hopeless. If the facts already presented have not convinced you, then you have chosen to be immune to facts and logic. I'll not waste my time.
  • Souther... Starman 2013/02/08 18:18:40
    Southern Man
    +2
    The only facts are that your boy has not proved anything he is a lair and you are on your knees doing what you do best .... By the way how is your husband doing last time I talked to him he said you where not doing your wifely duties
  • Israel Starman 2013/02/08 21:37:24
  • Souther... Israel 2013/02/08 22:53:15
    Southern Man
    +3
    I would say because he is hiding his past what other reason could there be ?
  • Israel Souther... 2013/02/08 23:05:46
  • Souther... Israel 2013/02/08 23:25:13
    Southern Man
    +3
    and more a lot more his whole life is a lie
  • Israel Souther... 2013/02/08 23:48:42
  • Israel Starman 2013/02/11 13:39:29
  • Israel Souther... 2013/02/11 13:38:51
  • al Souther... 2013/02/12 05:47:25
    al
    You need to educate yur self, it mite help you lern.
  • HOMBRE Starman 2013/02/11 22:57:57
    HOMBRE
    +1
    They were settled with lies
  • Susana Starman 2013/02/12 00:21:59
    Susana
    +1
    The only people that believe that are Obama Kool Aid drinkers. the rest of the billions of us know that he has no birth certificate
    no social security number
    no registration for the draft proof
    no college records
    no girlfriends from his past
    no old classmates
    HM I wonder if Obama has his own fingerprints
  • Starman Susana 2013/02/12 02:00:50
    Starman
    +1
    Which is why over 65 million votes were cast for the President last November.
  • Susana Starman 2013/02/12 03:22:00
    Susana
    +1
    Has it ever occurred to you that 65 million people can be wrong?
    Did you know that most of the planets inhabitants disobey God?
    And all these billions of people are wrong!
  • Souther... Susana 2013/02/12 03:36:18
    Southern Man
    Every last one of them are wrong
  • al Souther... 2013/02/12 05:24:37
    al
    not really! We have a ton of Republicans for Obama here in Colorado!
  • Starman Susana 2013/02/12 03:44:27
    Starman
    +2
    Well as long as you have your magic man in the sky, you must have it all figured out. Off you go then.

2014/09/22 18:25:14