Obama's Hidden Past

Autarchic 2011/04/25 23:18:44
Related Topics: Donald Trump, Obama, Video
Information about Obama's hidden past is finally coming out due to the diligent research of Citizens for Freedom and Donald Trump's investigation into Obama (And it's NOT about the birth certificate issue.). This video exposes the FACTS they have uncovered about Obama's past that may be surprising, even shocking, to some. Manipulation of political figures by the ruling elite is nothing new. In fact it's the documented history of how the British Empire (the mercantile elite class of Britain) was able to control the world (and still do). Knowing information like this and keeping it suppressed while financing them to high political office is how the controlling elite of the world are able to completely control the puppet politicians in America and deceive all but the most astute studiers of history.

• Manuel 2011/04/26 00:24:44
    Manuel
    +4
    ok so lets let Joe Biden run the show....O no...then all of a` sudden the right wingdings will say Joe Biden is not a U.S. citizen and he really is a Hindu etc... It funny that Trump never made an investigation on how the war with Iraqi got started when they never attacked us...but yet he willing to let that go with Bush...ironic or what?

• Manuel Ministe... 2011/04/29 04:46:53
    Manuel
    +1
    ok let's break down what you said...

You said...ANYONE who has the shady past of Obama...

First off right there is your biggest mistake...a` shady pass according to the the Republicans and Conservatives who say Obama's past is shady...but it's not. He's an all American...and that burns you guys up to hear that...

All the stuff that was said on the right were all calculated lies. They said to put it in easy to understand layman's terms....Obama was born in a Muslim nation and was raised to be smuggled into this country to be President and destroy it...now? do` you really believe this?

What hateful racist corn ball lunatic on the far wingding right came up with such BS as this? And the outrageous part is many white people believe this as Gospel truth ....your crazy if you believe this.

Next....Big Government DESTROYS RATHER THAN BUILDS, it is a selfish, CLUMSY, overbearing monster that must be controlled BY THE PEOPLE.

There is no proof for what you say here at all. A very small government can be selfish clumsy and and over bearing monster. The smaller the government the more they can control...like China does...

All the rogue governments are small...and look at how evil they are....so you have no real hardcore proof of a bigger Government being bad. America has had a big Governme...

ok let's break down what you said...

All the rogue governments are small...and look at how evil they are....so you have no real hardcore proof of a bigger Government being bad. America has had a big Government for at least 100 years...and no one in all that time has ever taken our rights away. no rights are being taken away by Obama....

Russia before it fell had a very small controlling ruling power...with a large army...well that's all over now.

In my opinion the smaller a government is the more evil it can hide and do...because less eyes means less whistle blowers. it is more logical in thought because look at all the nations with small governments and how they treat their people....

and this - ITS THEIR JOB TO LISTEN TO US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Obama is listening to me and billions of others...this is why we voted for him.

And where are the blacks and Hispanics and orientals and women in your silly little picture?
    Kennedy would have had MLK standing with him...
  • Ministe... Manuel 2011/04/26 01:18:27
    Ministerofblog
    +2
    No....Joe is simply incompetent to be head of anything but trust him to make 'gaffe' heaven for the media! Bush and every President had their cover-ups but not being a citizen is a NEW problem that needs investigation! His birth is the TIP of the iceberg that could sink America for good which was the point of him running in the first place.
    cover-ups citizen investigation birth tip iceberg sink america running Obama cover ups
  • Manuel Ministe... 2011/04/26 01:51:35
    Manuel
    +1
    The point is...you guys don't want any one that is Liberal or Catholic democrat to be President....you will just say the same stuff about all of them. Nothing has changed with Republican and Dixie-crat Democrats conservatives in my whole life...and way before Obama got in they were mostly racists from my observations of gowning up in the 1950's to the present. You guys killed America decade ago when you killed the Kennedy's and MLK. Good Grief..
  • Ministe... Manuel 2011/04/26 02:03:19
    Ministerofblog
    +1
    Wow...that entire rant could just as well say Democrats instead of Republicans, your wrong we want HONESTY and OBEDIENCE from our politicians BOTH TO US AND THE CONSTITUTION not double talk and lies! I don't give a crap if their Catholic or not, and I agree with you 100% about those GREAT MEN THEY WERE EXCEPTIONS to the rule and I personally loved them both but Obama is no match for them AT ALL!
  • Manuel Ministe... 2011/04/26 02:13:55
    Manuel
    +1
    Nixon and Reagan were honest? Bush was Honest? give me a break on top of a break...good god!
    Obama surpasses them...

the majority of Conservatives from both sides hated the Kennedy's and MLK...
  • Ministe... Manuel 2011/04/26 16:29:46
    Ministerofblog
    +2
    Don't know what your reading but I did not say Bush was HONEST nor did I say the others were Honest I CLEARLY SAID, THAT'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A PRESIDENT! Typical misreading of clear language, this is why we can't see eye to eye, you can't read what I plainly said. BOTH PARTIES ARE CORRUPT AT THEIR CORE AND DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME AT ALL!

Some hated them for their own reasons as those who hate conservatives do it for their own reasons, there is no right side concerning hateful actions from ether side. Hate breeds more hate and is no excuse for the Agenda of ether party.

HATE IS MERELY COWARDICE HIDING BEHIND PERSONAL FEAR!

My whole point is BOTH parties are crap, breeding more and more hate towards each other covering for those who work behind the scenes to destroy America. Its the old watch the Left hand while the Right hand moves us closer to doom and VISE VERSA. There ARE NO WINNERS IN THIS POLITICAL GAME THEY PLAY but them, IN THE END WHEN THE USEFUL IDIOTS in both parties are no longer useful they get a bullet in the head That is pure history, Russia, Cuba, the list goes on and all the while Americans play 'JUST VOTE THEM OUT' while the time goes to doomsday AS PLANNED!

We need to unite on the things that matter, our Constitution, our God and let the things that are pla...

We need to unite on the things that matter, our Constitution, our God and let the things that are placed in our way to divide us fall away because in the end it is our Country THAT IS AT STAKE not our personal agendas!

unite constitution god divide fall country stake personal agendas United WeStand
    THIS UNITED US ONCE, WHAT HAPPENED?
  • Manuel Ministe... 2011/04/27 05:01:36 (edited)
    Manuel
    +1
    it united white people...if you look at the pass ..that's how white people called it...they really didn't want blacks ,Indians , Mexican Latinos Hispanics..Chinese, Japaneses,etc and no other religions like Muslims and Hindus and Buddhist etc.. Racism in America evolved out of whites.
    That's not a racist statement...but it's part of history and shaped the thinking in this` country....
    Let me explain this to you....

The Constitution originally was not written for these people. The fore fathers had no idea back then that the future past their times that America would have so many non white races and cultures that were not white Europeans would wind up living here.

But as these non white people grew in size and education...they wanted the same rights as whites. That's what the whole struggle was always about. History show that. So as a multicultural society, America was never truly united.
    Obama is trying to united all peoples in America, trying to give everybody a chance. Many people but mostly whites do not like that...they call it Socialism.

Sure you can say both parties are messed up..I can agree with you on that...but I also understand that in my life of 57 years..

The Republican party is mostly the majority party for white people..That's just how it went....
    The Democrat ...

Let me explain this to you....

The Democrat party is for white and all these other races.....That's the way that went...

Now is any party right? Well people are gonna say the party on the right is right...people are gonna say the party on the left is right...and theirs you a billions like you...that say both party's are messed up...And it will show up as a` racial thing as well..because each race and culture is gonna have their reasons for supporting the left or the right or none.

But it comes down to two things ....people don't have to be in any party..but no matter the race and culture because, as they grow up, they are gonna be either conservative or liberal in their thinking, thoughts and deeds. This line is much more apparent these days.

And striker don't be such a head head blocker...that a kid thing to do...you should really read all the books from the 60's from Malcolm x to MLK...to the people on both side from the Dixie-crat conservatives to the GOP.that actually hated the Kennedy's and
    why...
    Oswald didn't plain this...he got shot to be silenced. And a lot of points being made leads to the right having something to do with it.
    Just read all those books...read about why LBJ who was JFK's vice Pres, didn't like him...Nixon didn't like Kennedy. Why Hoover hated him. Why the mod bosses who were conservatives hated him... why the conservative KKK hated him...why all the Dixie-crats hated him.
    But blacks and while liberals did not hate him...Even hippies thought he was cool...Most of these same reason are here to hate Obama...
  • Ministe... Manuel 2011/04/27 23:23:36
    Ministerofblog
    +1
    I'm an American Indian but I'm NEVER going to cry and pout about what Whites did to my people, that is just childish non-sense. My people made their own stupid mistakes to make it possible for others to destroy our culture, the White man just took advantage of our mistakes.

I don't care in the least bit about your view about the parties their BOTH irrelevant as problem solvers because for every solution they present two new problems are created.

And...please.... the Democrats, they were the BIGGEST supporters of keeping blacks from offices in government, they lead the K.K.K. AND SUPPORTED SEGREGATION THAT CANNOT BE REWRITTEN! Republicans were never perfect and made huge misconceived mistakes throughout their existence and probably will again, in the end NO MATTER your Label, your country should trump your Label!

What does Color have to do with 911 when ALL COLORS DIED THERE? You insult the memory of those who were MURDERED by Muslim Radicals. I hope your one of those NUT Job 911 Truthers, talk about Side Shows and Circuses that's the worst!

http://www.politifake.org/ima...

THIS IS POLITICS IN NUTSHELL!

http://www.wunjopress.com/ima...

http://www.politifake.org/ima...

THIS IS POLITICS IN NUTSHELL!

http://www.wunjopress.com/ima...
  • Manuel Ministe... 2011/04/28 05:23:37
    Manuel
    you got yor facts mixed up...the KKK were Dixie-crat Democrat conservatives not to be confuse with Liberal Democrats. And i am not telling anything here to cry about what happen...it's what happen. It's history...it part of why things are the way they are today most blacks and you guys too..... Go on a war path with some one else, you got this all wrong...
  • Striker Manuel 2011/04/26 05:22:37
    Striker
    +2
    Speaking only for myself, but knowing I'm not alone, we don't want socialism and we don't appreciate being thrown head-over-heels in debt. You are WAY out of line to say the right killed the Kennedy's and MLK. Go find your proof and bring it back here.
  • carolynb Manuel 2011/04/26 11:31:57
    carolynb
    +1
    Trump said he started this investigation 2-3 weeks ago. He should have gotten some answers by now. Where's the beef? He has nothing except all the news media's attention, which is what he wanted in the first place.
  • Manuel carolynb 2011/04/27 05:25:50
    Manuel
    +1
    None of the GOP hounds could find anything on Obama when he was campaigning...and they have way more resources and people and money then Trump has... if they couldn't find anything back then...then there is nothing...
  • carolynb Manuel 2011/04/27 10:36:01
    carolynb
    +1
    Anderson Cooper got Trump real good. He said they had questioned the Hawaii officials and they said no one had inquired about Obama's bc so therefore, Trump is straight up lieing. he really is a dirt bag. I bet he has gone thru his whole life lieing to people to get what he wants.
  • Linda Manuel 2011/04/26 23:34:16
    Linda
    +1
    You know, I hated the US going to war with Iraq as much as anybody...BUT let's get something right here--the same people that told Bush that Iraq had WNDs in Iraq also told the Democrat Congress the same thing, and it was CONGRESS that OK'd the war...

and for that matter, we shouldn't be in Afghanistan OR LIBYA!!! which Obama started WITHOUT Congress.

All of this is NOT left wing or right wing, it's an AMERICAN issue, and we better start behaving and thinking like Americans before there's no America . . .
  • Manuel Linda 2011/04/27 05:34:18 (edited)
    Manuel
    +2
    Just because Congress voted to go to war doesn't get Bush off the hook...He lied to Congress...period

And Obama did not send any American troop on LIBYA soil...so you are wrong...He does not have to ask congress about UN decisions to send weapons. But for him to land our military Libyan soil has to ask congress to vote on it because that a declaration of war..

And it is a left wing right wing thing...simple...the right says he not born here ,he is a Muslim, and he wants to destroy America...
    The left does not agreed with any of this.....
  • Michael... Manuel 2011/04/27 16:54:49
    Michael McFascist
    +2
    nah, Obiden's a white guy they'd have to look for something else to trifle with him about.
  • Manuel Michael... 2011/04/27 19:46:01
    Manuel
    lol
  • Ministerofblog 2011/04/26 00:22:52
    Ministerofblog
    +3
    Welcome to the truth, I've been saying for two years and called crazy! This man is FAKE TO THE BONE but they voted for him like he was a family member! The very fact he could ever run was only due to a high amount of cover-ups at high levels...much higher than the U.S. Government....I smell a Soro's Rat!

• Manuel Ministe... 2011/04/26 00:26:32
    Manuel
    lol.....right wingding propaganda..
  • Ministe... Manuel 2011/04/26 00:59:35
    Ministerofblog
    +1
    Typical response by a wingding Liberal with no facts to back it up! I'm not a Republican, I'm independent of Parties! Propaganda are Lies these are check-able facts that have been proven!
  • Michael... Ministe... 2011/04/27 18:22:59 (edited)
    Michael McFascist
    +1
    Oh did you see this one?.... http://www.theonion.com/artic...
  • Michael... Ministe... 2011/04/27 18:00:50
    Michael McFascist
    +1
    Hey Pumpkin Pie you're in OJ land

2014/10/26 07:44:53