Obama's Half Brother to Appear In Anti-Obama Film. Will You Watch It?

safari 2012/07/10 23:57:52
Probably Will
Probably Won't
EXCERPTS: Barack Obama’s Impoverished Half-Brother Makes Film Debut in Dinesh D‘Souza’s Anti-Obama Documentary

President Barack Obama may be less-than-content over reports that his half-brother, George Obama, appears in “2016: Obama’s America,” a documentary that is highly critical of the president. But now that footage from the film has leaked, the frustration level at the White House — and within the Obama family — could be slated to rise exponentially.

The focus of the movie, though, is the alleged anger at colonialism that President Obama inherited from his (and George’s) father.

As D’Souza puts it in the book: “This philandering, inebriated African socialist, who raged against the world for denying him the realization of his anti-colonial ambitions, is now setting the nation’s agenda through the reincarnation of his dreams in his son.”

D’Souza, therefore, presses that theory with George Obama, and seems to get agreement from him, as the president’s brother argues that Kenya has fallen behind since its independence.

D’Souza clearly enjoys getting to know George Obama and at one point during the interview (though not in the above clip), he jokes that America elected the wrong Obama to be its president.

READ MORE AND SEE VIDEO CLIP HERE

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/barack-obamas-impo...

• Dave0626 2012/07/11 01:08:27
    Probably Will
    Dave0626
    +6
    Probably will see it, if the country is still around when it is released.
    Don't care much for the title though....'2016' ...suggesting he will get 4 more years.
    Now that's just friggin unbelievable!!

• No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/07/11 17:47:00
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    What I saw on the trailer looked pretty mundane......... And no matter what is revealed
    in the film, the LSM will not change its attitude toward 0bama and the historic election
    of the first Black POTUS. Of course, now Morgan Freeman says he is not the first
    Black POTUS because he wasn't black enough; his mother was white. I did l lot
    of research during the 2008 election into his life's experience and accomplishments
    which were painfully limited; so what else is there to learn because so many of
    the documents that would tell us more about the man are secured from FOIA.

About Kenya, whom 0bama sent Biden over to help them write their Constitution,
    when his cousin the butcher Ordnga, took leadership.

That Constitution made
    Kenya an Islam ruled country. Half-brother George bemoans Kenyas progress
    into the 21at Century, but will they progress under 0rdanga's leadership. Already
    Christians are being crucified, just like he killed them during his protest at losing
    the election for president for which 0bama actually helped him campaign.

0dinga went on a killing spree which didn't stop until the elected presiden offered him a
    position (as PM, I think) in his government.

• Vision of Verve 2012/07/11 14:26:30
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/07/11 11:01:59
    Probably Will
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    When you said half brother, I thought you meant Malik Shabazz, I was mistaken, I guess that was his nephew.

The real Obama's should be angry, they had their identity stolen and the satellite dishes, flat screen TV's, Lexus and 4 wheelers were never delivered as promised.
  • Ev Rom 2012/07/11 06:23:06
    Probably Will
    Ev Rom
    I'd vote for Obama over Romney any day but I would not mind watching this.
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2012/07/11 04:40:13
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    I might...but that's really interesting. His own half brother doesn't even like him...that's pretty sad.
  • Red Branch 2012/07/11 02:37:42
    Probably Won't
    Red Branch
    Unless it is a re-enactment of Cain and Able, I will not involve myself.
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2012/07/11 01:52:32
    Probably Will
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +1
    Sure with pop corn! Just about all nations that came out of colonialism have gotten worse. Look at South Africa with it's marxist venue, reverse racism and now the murder capital of the world!
  • Walt 2012/07/11 01:17:47
    Walt
    +1
    If I see it as a rental, I will pick it up. If not, I probably won't.
    Probably Will
    +1
    Especially if Dinesh D'Souza is involved.
  • katywon 2012/07/11 01:12:59
    Probably Won't
    katywon
    +1
    Self promotion. Why encourage him? He would not even be recognized if his half brother was not elected president?
  • Dave0626 2012/07/11 01:08:27
    Probably Will
    Dave0626
    +6
    Now that's just friggin unbelievable!!
  • BobbyOdd 2012/07/11 00:50:17
    Probably Will
    BobbyOdd
    +2
    I saw an earlier video interview with him. He seems quite happy in his village. He is poor compared with most people, yet he is happy and I think he is "well off" in his village.
  • freebirdie 2012/07/11 00:30:03
    Probably Will
    freebirdie
    +2
    Leak, leak, leak!
  • themadhare ~IJM 2012/07/11 00:29:28
    themadhare ~IJM
    +1
    I might go see it, if it's not too far out of the way.
  • Billyk75 2012/07/11 00:13:31
    Probably Will
    Billyk75
    +3
    Out of curiousity. I doubt if the film will affect Big Ears in any way though.
  • historian 2012/07/11 00:10:28
    historian
    +1
    He better watch out, a drone may blow him up for being a rabble rouser.
  • Herb 2012/07/11 00:09:53
    Probably Will
    Herb
    +3
    http://2016themovie.com/media/
    heres the clip i will for sure
  • safari Herb 2012/07/11 01:06:20
    safari
    +1
    thanks!
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/07/11 00:00:24
    Probably Will
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +4
    I like the author, he's brilliant and I liked the book so I'll certainly support his film.
  • safari Gracie ... 2012/07/11 01:06:11
    safari
    +2
    Thanks for the input I haven't read the book but was thinking of buying it - maybe I'll just see the film instead lol
  • Gracie ... safari 2012/07/11 01:35:45
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    The book will make you see him differently, not good, just things you never thought of. I'm sure the film will do the same. When is it coming out, do you know?

2014/04/16 07:36:42