Obama's Greatest Achievement .

ray 2012/11/30 18:59:47
Fast and Furious , Supplying Guns to Underserved Killers .
Benghazi massacre  , the courage to Stand down and do nothing
Fiscal Cliff , showing the world that deficits don't need limits
Border failure , Allowing the Free trade in Drugs and thugs.
Unemployment , Freeing the Wage slaves from exploitation
Food Stamps , so successful had to advertise in Mexico
I think his crowning glory is ? Food ? Gas ? War ?
As the year comes to an end . Obama comes to the end of his first term as Potus . Looking back over the years What stands out as Obama's greatest achievement .

• Patent1 2012/12/01 17:27:59
    Patent1
    +1
    Causing the repugs and teaboogers to chase their tails on a constant basis.
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/12/01 17:26:04
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +3
    Well....given the options! Obama as president is an embarrassment to this nation. I cannot say anything good about him.
  • Mr.Steve 2012/12/01 13:58:48
  • ray Mr.Steve 2012/12/01 14:28:07
    ray
    +2
    No all of the above as he has done so much , Gibson Guitars , Suing States for enforcing immigration laws , Suing Boeing for not building in the favored plant , Bankrupting Hawker Beechcraft by locking them out and awarding a no bid contract to a Brazilian plane maker .
    Billions given to Hamas and Millions paid to repair Mosques .
    There is just so much achieved.
  • Mr.Steve ray 2012/12/01 15:15:32
  • shrfu31 Mr.Steve 2012/12/01 14:34:31
    shrfu31
    Why in the world do you think Obama is not an American?

Let's say he was born in Kenya. ( I don't believe he was, but for the sake of arguing...)

His mother is an American citizen. She gave birth to him (in Kenya) that would still make him an American citizen. This is why the whole birther movement is stupid. No one has questioned the citizenship of his mother or Obama's grandfather (you know, the World War II veteran?) so seeing how there is a clear lineage there:American citizen WWII vet has an American citizen daughter, American citizen daughter has child in Timbuktu,child is STILL an American citizen (with option of dual citizenship).

Guess who else is an American citizen like this...John McCain. He was born in PANAMA. But his parents were American citizens, so this gives him his citizenship.

http://travel.state.gov/law/c...

http://www.biography.com/peop...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/0...

Maintaining the birther philosophy detracts from any credibility your other complaints may have.
  • Mr.Steve shrfu31 2012/12/01 15:22:55
  • Mr.Steve Mr.Steve 2012/12/01 15:30:46
  • shrfu31 Mr.Steve 2012/12/02 14:36:11
    shrfu31
    Lol. I have seen that one before. It hinges on an incorrect reading of the constitution just like the idea that if enough delegates boycott the meeting in December then Mitt Romney could become president. Both are horribly wrong. Sorry.

If I was still a Republican, I would have some serious questions for my party. Did you see all those shenanigans? Mitt Romney won "blank" then 2 weeks later after the blitz of financial support comes in, it would turn out that the real winner was Santorum or somebody. As a semi outside observer, I felt there really was some voter fraud going on, but really within the Republican Party.

Even left wing news sources were reporting stuff from Republican Party seniors that Fox News wasn't because it went against the idea of making Mitt Romney the candidate.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?fe...

The GOP needs to do some serious house cleaning and I'm not just talking elected officials.
  • Mr.Steve shrfu31 2012/12/04 13:24:39
  • SoCalEx... shrfu31 2012/12/01 20:57:49
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    To start with his father wasn't an American. Its my understanding that both are required to be American citizens for someone to be President.
  • shrfu31 SoCalEx... 2012/12/02 14:20:41
    shrfu31
    Needless to say, it has been proven without a doubt that the "natural-born" aspect of that law includes a person born of just one American parent.

Cuz, you know, Obama is president.

That is how the law has been interpreted. It has been argued before Obama got in (from at least 1998 with McCain) and it is over. To hang onto the idea of "Well, that law shouldn't apply to THOSE people. " after lawyers, judges, and legislators have already come to a different conclusion is not only counter-productive, but stupid and petty and leaves others questioning your ability to reason.
  • SoCalEx... shrfu31 2012/12/02 16:58:19
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    Your talking oranges and apples. McCain has 2 American citizen parents, but because his was stationed on Panama where he was born there was a question about his being born in America, not really the same as a man whose father was never a citizen and was a subject of a foreign country. As far as you questioning my ability to reason, I don't really care what you think, you have no influence in my life.
  • shrfu31 SoCalEx... 2012/12/05 13:56:14
    shrfu31
    You are questioning whether the President of the Free World who just won a reelection against the best of the best Republican candidates, after beating a previous best of the best Republicans (John McCain and Sarah Palin) all after somehow beating the best of the best Democrats (The Clinton Machine), and you wonder why I question your reasoning?

Obama has at least White House security clearance level. That is above TS. I can't help but feel the 30 odd investigators would have found SOMETHING like being born in a foreign country, when they were getting his SF 86 interviews done back when he was just becoming a SENATOR. Clinton with her connections (husband is a former president) would have absolutely DESTROYED Obama for this...if it was true. Don't you think with their resources they would have had him vetted again and again for any weaknesses? Obama didn't come from money (single parent, deadbeat dad), nor did he have any. Clinton could snap her fingers and make money rain from donors. If Obama beat them, then that means he is clean.

He is President. Get over it. He hasn't done a bad job either.

But sure keep arguing that you need two parents to be considered a natural born citizen. I am sure there is legal precedent. Maybe you can link it for me? I'll wait...
  • Steelshrt 2012/12/01 11:21:14
    Steelshrt
    Getting elected for a second term.
  • ray Steelshrt 2012/12/01 11:38:35
    ray
    Not sure if he was elected or the voting machines appointed him on that one .
    No matter how popular anyone is Getting 110% turnout and 100% of the votes in some districts seems somehow too impressive .
  • shrfu31 ray 2012/12/01 14:36:15
    shrfu31
    Good thing that didn't happen.
  • ray shrfu31 2012/12/01 15:24:45
    ray
    +1
    IT WAS AMAZING , THE ODDS ARE IMPOSSIBLE ! ALL OVER THE COUNTRY !

What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote
    http://www.punditpress.com/20...
    BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County
    In Florida, Mr. Obama received over 99% of the vote in precincts where GOP inspectors had been removed.
    http://www.punditpress.com/20...
    In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
    http://articles.philly.com/20...
    Hmm: Obama Received Over 98% in Dozens of VA Districts, Often in Odd (But Similar) Patterns
    http://www.punditpress.com/20...
    Report: Voting Machines in Battleground States Switching Romney Votes for Obama
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-...
    Some NC Touch Screen Voting Machines Cast Wrong Ballots
    In Greensboro, North Carolina problems first surfaced at early voting machines at the Bur-Mil Park. A voter complained that they tried to vote for Mitt Romney three times but that the ballot cast was instead for Barack Obama. Other voters in Guilford County and in some other parts of the state said they experienced similar issues.
    http://raleightelegram.com/20...

http://www.punditpress.com/20...
    http://www.punditpress.com/20...
    http://articles.philly.com/20...
    http://www.punditpress.com/20...
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-...
    http://raleightelegram.com/20...
  • waterlady 2012/12/01 06:43:27
    waterlady
    +1
    all of the above
  • Kookieless The Sexy Nihilis... 2012/12/01 06:17:35
  • Irene Cochran 2012/12/01 04:44:08
    Irene Cochran
    +1
    He,s a Dumb dufuss dictator,Impeach Him.
  • JustBeingAtPeace 2012/12/01 04:23:53
    JustBeingAtPeace
    +2
    Oh my@Choices. His crowning moment: Osama Bin Laden = Dead.
  • Maria R 2012/12/01 03:49:17
    Maria R
    Actually his divisiveness and media control ranks towards the top, too.
  • wildcat 2012/12/01 02:33:02
    wildcat
    +3
    Stupid, it was the Affordable Care Act.
  • judge 2012/12/01 02:00:43
    Benghazi massacre , the courage to Stand down and do nothing
    judge
    +2
    Living a lie for 4+ years.
  • Phantom 2012/12/01 01:40:22
    Phantom
    +2
    Obamas greatest achievement is getting under the hide of you, and all the rest of the right wing nut jobs. A gift that keeps on giving.
  • Cliff 2012/12/01 01:22:42
    Cliff
    +1
    He didn't drive the golf cart into the water hazard.
  • juanito 2012/12/01 01:19:05
    juanito
    Am sorry for him he did not received "Lewinski" yet. Give us Lewinski, uncover the brothel
  • ray juanito 2012/12/01 10:01:43
    ray
    His Lewinski was Larry Sinclair . Clinton took all the wind out of the sails on sex scandals and the subject was batted around and nobody cared . google: Larry Sinclair .
  • Mountaineer 2012/12/01 00:50:35
    Mountaineer
    +1
    As Nixon's presidency is often associated with Watergate, which ended his political career, Obama will be most remembered as Benghazi-gater.
  • Tedster Mountai... 2012/12/01 07:47:37
    Tedster
    Ok, so where's the scandal? And where was your idiotic outrage when 8 embassies were attacked under W or 241 Marines died under Regan in Beirut? F'ing hypocrites!
  • Mountai... Tedster 2012/12/01 21:41:23
    Mountaineer
    #1 The idiotic outrage is YOURS, not mine.
    #2 The scandal is taking its course. Its final outcome is ahead.
  • norman 2012/12/01 00:32:48
    norman
    +2
    Actually, it's an amazingly stupid question, but, what they hell, let the O-hater's circle jerk begin
  • DuncanONeil 2012/12/01 00:30:28
    DuncanONeil
    +2
    But perhaps the greatest would be re-election!
  • seance 2012/11/30 23:55:59
    seance
    +1
    all thy above is just the start.
  • Paul 2012/11/30 23:45:24
    Paul
    +2
    Plenty of criticism about Obama if you choose to suck it up and believe it all. If nothing else, Obama will join Presidents like Lincoln in the history books and be remembered well by many.for his positive achievements. I wonder how history will record the critical views of those that dislike President Obama and how much validity will be given to the same people that tried to discredit the man from day one as a Presidential candidate. .

I really wonder how much of that speculative list gets viewed as anything really significant by historians 100 years from now, or will the era and President Obama get viewed positively.with long list of accomplishments:

Passed Health Care Reform, Passed the Stimulus, Wall Street Reform, LGBT civil rights, Ended the War in Iraq, Began Draw down of War in Afghanistan, Eliminated Osama bin laden, Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry,Re capitalized Banks, Repealed Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Toppled Moammar Gaddafi, Reversed Bush Torture Policies, Improved America’s Image Abroad, Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending, Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards, Coordinated International Response to Financial Crisis, Increased Support for Veterans, Tightened Sanctions on Iran, Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Po...

Passed Health Care Reform, Passed the Stimulus, Wall Street Reform, LGBT civil rights, Ended the War in Iraq, Began Draw down of War in Afghanistan, Eliminated Osama bin laden, Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry,Re capitalized Banks, Repealed Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Toppled Moammar Gaddafi, Reversed Bush Torture Policies, Improved America’s Image Abroad, Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending, Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards, Coordinated International Response to Financial Crisis, Increased Support for Veterans, Tightened Sanctions on Iran, Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants with New EPA restrictions on mercury and toxic pollution, Passed Credit Card Reforms, Improved Food Safety System, Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection, Pushed Federal Agencies to Be Green Leaders, Invested Heavily in Renewable Technology, Passed Fair Sentencing Act, Expanded Hate Crimes Protections...ect...ect...
  • ray Paul 2012/12/01 00:22:10
    ray
    His one greatest achievement is ???
  • Tedster Paul 2012/12/01 00:25:19
    Tedster
    +2
    Sure! Anyone can use facts to make their argument! Lol
  • ed 2012/11/30 23:40:43
    ed
    +3
    one that didn't make the list is his ability to make fools of certain groups of people and then getting them to vote for him.
  • ray ed 2012/11/30 23:44:15
    ray
    +2
    His abilities as a grifter definitely deserves mentioning .

2014/12/18 12:35:05