Obama's grandmother says he was born in Kenya, Kenya claims he was born in Kenya. So are Kenyans birthers??

SK-pro impeachment 2012/05/24 08:00:57

SLIDESHOW: obama kenyan born

Birthplace of Barack Obama
1 of 6

Birthplace of Barack Obama

1. Birthplace of Barack Obama

Birthplace of Barack Obama

2. obama's Kenyan cert. of birth

obama's Kenyan cert. of birth

3. Barack hussein obama

Barack hussein obama

4. obama's kenyan bc

obama's kenyan bc

5. obama's "funny'' looking bc

obama's "funny'' looking bc

6. Hi grandma

Hi grandma

• Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 14:31:05
    yes, those Kenyans are crazy birthers
    Magus BN-0
    His grandmother says no such thing. How many times does this have to be debunked before you clue in to reality?
    http://www.salon.com/2009/07/...
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 14:38:33 (edited)
    SK-pro impeachment
    i guess you were there? But even so he says it and his creature says it: see the video i posted below. You're the ignoramus one that's tuned out of reality if you support this communist/socialist/muslim oinker
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/08 14:41:36
    Magus BN-0
    You're the one who's tuned out reality. Obama's grandmother is the one who says this claim is fake. Check the link I posted.
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 14:46:08
    SK-pro impeachment
    yeah riiight! "check the link.." from a lieberal internet rag??? LMAO!! Go play the fool somewhere else.
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/08 15:54:52
    Magus BN-0
    You're the one playing the fool. Oh, that's right, it's not an act. You really are a fool.
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 16:28:42 (edited)
    SK-pro impeachment
    Riiight i'm a fool because i don't believe spending and borrowing out of control is going to pay down the deficit and bring back the economy. Tell me, is that how you manage and budget your own finances? if not why do support and vote for a complete embicil who thinks or would have you believe that is the way to do things? I lived in TN for 3 1/2 years and i know you sheeple can't be THAT stupid out there..or what has ''changed'' in 7 years there since i moved?
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/08 20:11:10
    Magus BN-0
    No, you're a fool because you believe Obama was born in Kenya, despite conclusive proof that he wasn't.

Also, paying down the deficit isn't going to boost the economy.
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 20:16:05
    SK-pro impeachment
    No libturd has proven that he wasn't.

'' paying down the deficit isn't going to boost the economy.''??? So you're saying if you have less bills to pay that doesn't mean you have more money to invest in other things with the possibility of creating more wealth?
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/08 20:52:22
    Magus BN-0
    A government budget doesn't work like a household budget.

And yes, conservaturd, it has been proven that Obama wasn't born in Kenya.
    government budget work household budget conservaturd proven obama born kenya
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 21:01:22
    SK-pro impeachment
    why is the concept any different? just because you add a bunch of zeros to the figures? LMBO! you have proven to show you are the "moran" the guy in your avatar is speaking of.

it's been proven thousands of times that that is a fake BC. prove it's real.
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/08 21:17:30
    Magus BN-0
    The state of Hawaii says it's real. That means it is.

And yes, dumbass, a government is very different from a household.
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 22:04:02
    SK-pro impeachment
    Riiiight okaaaay suuure!

Why? because you say so, just like Hawaii says so about the BC. yep that convinces me. NOT!
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/08 22:42:25
    Magus BN-0
    Each state's government is the sole determining authority as to who was born in that state.
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 22:59:16
    SK-pro impeachment
    Because an official says he was then that means he was? But i see how it is so easy for you gullible libbies. But even if he was, he's still not eligible since both "parents" (i believe he was hatched) were not natural born citizens.
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/08 23:16:28
    Magus BN-0
    The Constitution doesn't say anything about the president's parents. Just the president himself has to be a natural born citizen.
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/08 23:31:44
    SK-pro impeachment
    You better go back and read it before you spout again what you don't know.
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/09 00:30:39 (edited)
    Magus BN-0
    No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    That's the exact text from the Constitution. Nothing about parents.
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/09 00:43:21
    SK-pro impeachment
    Nice butcher job. that's not the whole thing. nice try at deception though.
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/09 00:46:52 (edited)
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/09 00:51:11
  • ruthannhausman 2012/06/09 21:48:29
    yes, those Kenyans are crazy birthers
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Must be since all of them insist he was born there. And you and I know that isn't true, don't we? Right. And I've got this bridge....
  • SK-pro ... ruthann... 2012/06/09 22:00:21
    SK-pro impeachment
    Yeah Kenya is so disappointed in obama as president they are claiming he was born in the United States.
    But please try and sell "that bridge'' to this birther:

Notice how she put major emphasis on "homeland of KENYA." Go ahead give her a call and call her a birther and a liar. see how far that gets you.
  • ruthann... SK-pro ... 2012/06/10 17:56:31
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Are you nuts? I call up and try letting "those people" know what I believe, I may end up in one of those gulag type facilities they're fixing up as we speak and I won't be able to read my SH mail anymore. Sheesh. Why you want me to get in trouble, huh?

Now, about that bridge of mine....

Just played your video before I went to submit this and heard the comment. "His home country," now -- and just playing devil's advocate here, period, nothing else -- could that be that he was born in Hawaii, as he claims, but that they considered Kenya to be home? I ask that only because if I jump on that comment and somebody comes back and makes that explanation, I would have no defense to it.

I really don't know because I never sat down and read all of the details of the birthers' charges. And you know why? Certainly not because I don't believe any of it, honest. It's because I already am so upset about the way things have been going on in Washington since 2008 and the large amount of supporters -- both bodies and $$$ -- that Obama has, and the impossibility that anything he's done illegally is never going to get dealt with in any kind of time period that would help us out of our messes today make my blood pressure rise to the dangerous level, and I cannot afford that. I don't want to...

Now, about that bridge of mine....

I really don't know because I never sat down and read all of the details of the birthers' charges. And you know why? Certainly not because I don't believe any of it, honest. It's because I already am so upset about the way things have been going on in Washington since 2008 and the large amount of supporters -- both bodies and $$$ -- that Obama has, and the impossibility that anything he's done illegally is never going to get dealt with in any kind of time period that would help us out of our messes today make my blood pressure rise to the dangerous level, and I cannot afford that. I don't want to stroke out and be one of those mindless, mumbling old farts that can't do anything about the lousy treatment I'll be getting when I'm incapacitated under Obamacare, which will have recognized my worthlessness and written me off the inventory list.

Can you understand my point here? Now there's nothing stopping you from calling her and pointing all that out, is there? Hahahaha! Sorry, had to say it. Have a great day.
  • Murph 65 ruthann... 2012/06/10 18:01:33
    Murph 65
    Hey, Kiddo, after we stroke out and are mindless, mumbling old farts, we won't be getting any lousy treatment anyway - we will on the fast track to the grave, no money spent on us because we're way old, mindless, mumbling and unable to any longer pay taxes. Job done?
  • ruthann... Murph 65 2012/06/11 13:45:33
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Butt out, Murph. No, job not done, I spent lots of time with Russ & kids and Kelly. But I'm up and ready to fly today. Will get it to him either late this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Still in the 7-day time frame. Talk at ya later.
  • Murph 65 ruthann... 2012/06/11 18:50:59
    Murph 65
    Butt out? Butt out? How long have you known me? Butt out, my arse. You complete goof.
  • ruthann... Murph 65 2012/06/12 04:52:56
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Nah, not "complete" goof yet. Still working on it. But I'll let you know when I'm all done developing the skills.

How long have I known you? Too many lifetimes. And then this one. Oh, about 1985ish is when Bette and I went to that ball game and she introduced us. That's gonna make it around 27 years, plus or minus. Oh, my, making my head spin But nobody can give me the bum's rush any better than you. You are the expert. Hah! Here's to the next 27.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/05/29 15:53:51
    no, they are correct
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    He was born that way. Kenyan.
  • sandstone 2012/05/26 15:42:05
    no, they are correct
    sandstone
    +2
    Born a Brit not Legit. Who don't know dat?

Oh ya, the GOP that wants to be able to run candidates like Marco Rubio and Bobby Jindal, and the legion of Obots and progressives in the MSM & judiciary who always hated the natural born citizen clause and found a way to dismantle it...by ignoring it, lying about it
  • Erok 2012/05/26 05:02:27
    no, they are correct
    Erok
    +2
    It's pretty clear his Hawaii b.c. is bogus...most people already know he wasn't born here and most people already know his agenda is to destroy America as we know it and create the United Socialist states of America !!!!
  • FumbDuck 2012/05/25 23:42:29
    no, they are correct
    FumbDuck
    +2
    In fact in the past Obama himself said he was born in Kenya. I am surprised I looked at some of the comments here and on one seems to be aware of it. There is a book being sold that has Obama's name on it and in the book Obama says he was born in Kenya.
  • Always Right 2012/05/25 20:26:52
    no, they are correct
    Always Right
    +4
    Grandma knows where 0bama was born she was there in Kenya! Why can't the US news outlets figure this out, they're on the same sinking ship that is America, they need start bailing!
  • Scalded... Always ... 2012/05/25 21:43:04
    Scalded Eagle
    +4
    They have selective vision on the Constitution Crisis issue, no one will be the first to break rank,
  • Always ... Scalded... 2012/05/25 22:25:18
    Always Right
    +3
    That iceberg needs us to start chiping away, with the truthful ice picks. Real Americans can handle the truth and the constitutional crisis that'll come with it!
  • Cliff 2012/05/25 18:26:59
    yes, those Kenyans are crazy birthers
    Cliff
    +5
    Obama says she's a liar and if she doesn't STFU she is going for a wheelchair ride by the Cliff in Kijabe

Obama s grandmother
  • DJPanicDC 2012/05/25 13:05:18
    yes, those Kenyans are crazy birthers
    DJPanicDC
    Honestly the answer should be so what?
    Do you folks who post this "Obama is a Kenyan" stuff think it has changed any minds? No one who cares at this point would vote for Obama anyway, any state that will remove him from the ballot is so red it changes nothing. Most of us would vote for a candidate who was born on Mars over Romney
  • SK-pro ... DJPanicDC 2012/05/25 13:17:23
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    Why do you hate America so much. if you don't like it then leave. But i see you live in DC, which is your first problem.
  • DJPanicDC SK-pro ... 2012/05/25 18:37:28
    DJPanicDC
    "Why do you hate America so much"

I don't, but I also dont hate Kenya, or any other country either. I'm also not in love with America. I recognize that there are far worse places on most subjects(the ones you folks always tell me to move to) but there are also better places on most issues, I remember when we were better on many. I also know how hard people fought to improve those countries, and feel we should be doing the same.
    I believe in "class over country" That I have more in common with the working class anywhere than I do the ruling class that happen to share the same borders. I belie that someone like Romney is detrimental to unions, gays, women, the poor etc.the things that matter to me. Obama's not much better but like Chomsky said "the lesser of two evils is less evil" however that really was not the point, the fact is the birther thing has run it's course like most partisan issues they fuel the people who were not going to vote for the candidate anyway. if you look at other reply's they confirm this
    Some even admit it
    just one bellow this RAIDERS "I could care less if he was born in Iowa, he sucks as the POTUS."
    and why should anyone care might I remind everyone it was not that long ago the right wanted to change that requirement (for Schwarzenegger)
  • SK-pro ... DJPanicDC 2012/05/25 18:40:42
    SK-pro impeachment
    +4
    I don't give a rats anatomy what country you move to but just go.
  • DJPanicDC SK-pro ... 2012/05/25 22:09:08
    DJPanicDC
    +1
    Sure cure my fear of flying, and find me a path to citizenship (wouldn't want to be an illegal) and I'd be more than happy in Norway, Sweden, Amsterdam etc.
    But what about the others?
    I mean what if instead of fighting slavery Jon Brown just "moved somewhere without slaves" or perhaps Mother Jones should have just "moved somewhere without Child Labor" Susan B anthony surely could have just "found a country she could vote in"
    Why should I be the one to go? When did the US become a private club?
    How about if you folks want to bust unions, pay slave wages,and have no regulations, and no debt you go to China
    and you Antigay, Anti abortion, Catholics you move to Columbia

2014/09/23 02:23:35