Obama's former czar Van Jones says Obama isn't a socialist or a communist, but is a social communitarian. All are leftwing. Do you think there is any major ideological difference between those political labels?

tncdel 2013/01/24 23:23:47
Former communist Russia was both a communist and a socialist hybrid. Its full name was "The Union of Soviet Socialist Republic," often shortened to U.S.S.R.

Communism and Socialism has never existed in its "pure" form in any government. But the New World Order globalists who created Barack Obama are communist-socialist oriented. And Obama's mentor alleged by many to be his true biological father, Frank Marshal Davis, was an avowed Communist. If Barack Obama isn't "a chip off the old block," he certainly gives a good impression of it most times.

• MS PRUD 2013/01/28 18:46:17
    NO, I think it is splitting hairs or simply labeling the same basic thing dif...
    MS PRUD
    He wants to destroy America - read his book.
  • princess 2013/01/28 01:46:17
    princess
    LMAO....that's the Socialist way---change the name to AGAIN hide & cover-up their insane progressive beliefs.
  • Giantfan 2013/01/25 22:52:36
    YES, I think there are major political differences [explain why].
    Giantfan
    Are all conservatives little children with nothing better to do then call others names? Some people never grow up. Right tncdel???? !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Burnjuan 2013/01/25 20:04:10
    Burnjuan
    +1
    You don't have to be a part of society. You are free to go live as a hermit some where.
  • Barbara Hasler 2013/01/25 20:02:35
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    All bespeak of a strong, controlling central government and the taking away the rights of the individual. We do not need to become "Julias" but free thinkers and doers. I am sick of government encroachment like the size of a soft drink no salt on restaurant tables, etc.

The sooner we, the people, who are the government stop looking for the costly "freebies" that the current administration tosses out and own up to our individual responsibilites as citizens the better and more prosperous out nation can become.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/01/25 23:03:51
    Giantfan
    First Barbra what rights has this administratiion taken from you?
    Secondly Barbra the size of the government has shrunk by 700,000 since Obama was elected.
    Lastly under George W Bush government jobs increased by nearly 1.8 million while private sector jobs over the 8 years of his presidency lost almost 700,000 jobs.
    So tell me Barbra what is so great about republicans? They increase the deficit, lose private sector jobs increase the size of government by almost 1.700,000 jobs all the while claiming to be the party of smaller government. At least with democrats we increase the number of private sector jobs so people could have dignity and claim personal responsibility for themselves while providing a safety net for those who fall through the cracks or just fell on hard times for awhile.
  • Doc Fre... Giantfan 2013/01/26 02:29:36
    Doc Freeman BTO-T-TB~pwcmjla~
    +1
    143,000 New Federal Employees Hired Since Obama Took Office!
    You may have noticed some economic difficulties across the country in recent years among family, friends, neighbors, colleagues. One sector is doing quite nicely, however, under Barack Hussein Obama.
    In the 1,420 days since he took the oath of office, the federal government has daily hired on average 101 new employees. Every day. Seven days a week. All 202 weeks. That makes 143,000 more federal workers than when Obama talked forever on that cold day in January of 2009.
    Under Obama the total federal workforce has surpassed two million for the first time since the first Clinton term, now sitting about the 2.2 ,million level.
    Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/pol...
  • Giantfan Doc Fre... 2013/01/26 04:12:42
    Giantfan
    Only 143,000 in 4 years compared to an average of 850,000 for Bush in 4 years. Check out the Bush job creation record. Negative private sector job creation and 1.8 million federal jobs created. And guess what. Walker made the federal government much bigger than Bussein did. You're guy was much more of a big government socialist then our guy is. Sorry doc but no excuses they get tired very quickly.
  • Barbara... Doc Fre... 2013/01/27 04:24:58
    Barbara Hasler
    Thank you Doc, for the truthful information!
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/01/26 18:59:26 (edited)
    Barbara Hasler
    No it has not shrunk. He was hiring 100,000 public employees per month to try and drop the unemployment rate.

The health care mess greatly infringes upon my rights. I now have the regime telling me what kind of health care I can have. We, the people are the government, not the regime. Now, probably unbeknown to you, we the people have to pay for two health care messes - the one foisted on the private sector and the one for the hirelings in the regime. None of our hireling are on the mess. Nasty Pelosi introduced a bill to excluded themselves before the mess was passed.

The Republicans have recognized that the taxing and spending has to stop. You cannot tax and spend your way out of a depression. It has been proven over and over again. FDR sent the unemployed to war and the great depression ended the day he died.

The health care mess will bankrupt our struggling government. The democrats did not increase private sector jobs, it decreased them. At present the health care mess is reducing the work hours to less than 30 per week and not hiring. Any business with over 50 employees will be fined for not providing it.

What responsibilities has your president claimed? None, I don't want you to have to stretch to find some. Look at the Benghazi fiasco. Neither...

What responsibilities has your president claimed? None, I don't want you to have to stretch to find some. Look at the Benghazi fiasco. Neither he nor Hillary will explain exactly what happened because they know they are culpable and have yet to figure out who to blame. The ball is in their court and it is too hot for them to handle. Bush didn't do it!

What did your touted Hillary do? She traveled to 121 countries and flew over 1,000,000 miles. What did she accomplish? Nothing.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/01/26 19:37:43
    Giantfan
    Right. Obama hired people for the census and then when finished they were let go. They were temporary. If you'd get your prejudice head out of the sand you'd know government jobs are in the negative since Obama was elected president by around 700,000 or so or unemployment would be even lower.
    Do you have healthcare now? If so it infringes upon nothing if not then get some because we who have it are tired of paying for the freeloaders who don't.
    Republicans have the same failed policies they always had. Cut taxes and "increase" spending making bigger deficits. They are either too stupid or too stubborn to change or both.
    Talk about accomplishing nothing. Bush invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden he didn't get Bin Laden and we're still there spending money we don't have. Bush invaded Iraq for the resason of WMD which has never been found to this day and all we got was Saddam and his two sons at the cost of $1 trillion dollars over 4,400 American deaths and 10's of thousands of American wounded. You know nothing.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/01/27 04:23:16 (edited)
    Barbara Hasler
    He had to staff the health care mess with bureaucrats to mention one example. Get real, man!

I pay for my own healthcare, dental, long term disability, etc. I am not nor have I ever been a freeloader. I am debt free and live within my budget.

Tell me where the republicans have increased the spending? The house that approves the budget has been in the dems domain for the last two years of the Bush administration and the first two years of Balmy's regime. They determined the spending. The increase in spending is always the Democrats plan. Tax and spend they are notorious for it. Look at Balmy's stimulus plan over 800 billion plus thrown away on failed green industries because of campaign paybacks for donations and bundling. The funds that went to the states for shovel ready jobs were mostly put in the pension funds. What little infrastructure work that was done was done by public employees. Apparently the regime has failed to realize that it is the private sector that fills the public trough.

As for Bush not getting Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Mali offered him up to Bubba Clinton and he turned down the offer. This was after the first world trade center bombing.

As for the WMSs there was every indication that Sadam could have had them. He used them and murdered about 600...

As for the WMSs there was every indication that Sadam could have had them. He used them and murdered about 600,000 Kurds. Were did Syria get the Seren gas from?

Before you call me stupid, you better check your own mental capacity. By doing so you will note that yours is definitely lacking.

Yes Bush invaded Afghanistan to wipe out the Al Quada training camps. He took a definitive action, whereby the whimp in the WH, would have hid under his bed.

Name one Democrat that can even come near what Reagan did for our country. You can't so don't bother.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/01/27 15:13:06
    Giantfan
    Again you know little to nothing. How do you go from a budget surplus to a budget deficit without increased spending? And most of the Obama spending had to do with the Bush recession because without it there would be no need for alot of that spending. The taxcuts cost us another $1.6 trillion in deficits, the wars another $1.3 trillion in deficits, the medicare drug plan another $400 billion the recession cost us trillions more in deficits and lost revenues to this day.
    Do you really want to go back to Clinton and Bin Laden when Reagan was the one who helped make Bin Laden into the terrorist he was. Don't just go back to Clinton go back to Reagan.
    Again with the WMD's go back again to Reagan allowing Saddam to use WMD's on Iran for which over a million people died.
    The wimp in the WH has killed more top Al Queda leaders in 4 years then Bush did in 7. Oh by the way Bush had Bin Laden in Tora Bora but gave the order to stand down when special forces wanted to go get him. They were within 2,000 meters of the caves he was in. Why let Bin Laden escape? Hummm maybe for an excuse to invade Iraq????????? Read and learn and don't be so ignorant.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/01/27 21:04:29
    Barbara Hasler
    Clinton cooked the books. Bin Laden was captured in Afghanistan and turned over to the Afghan government to prosecute. They turned him lose. When you quit playing the progressive blame game and own up to the libs taking responsibility instead of blaming a republican, maybe we can have a meaningful dialogue. Goodby.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/01/28 01:39:37
    Giantfan
    Tell me one thing I said that was wrong and cooking the books is just another conservative embarrassment for a democrat actually reducing the deficit while the deficit hawks just don't seem to be able to do it so tell me of all those thing I mentioned where was I incorrect...
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/01/29 06:02:21
    Barbara Hasler
    You demonstrate the typical lib cop out. It is always someone else's fault.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/01/29 14:24:38
    Giantfan
    No, you use the typical conservative manuver, excuses. Tell me what did I say that was wrong, no excuses Barbara.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/01/29 21:07:29
    Barbara Hasler
    Ok, where is the lib budget? I am referring to the one from the Senate which Scarey Harry seems to believe is unnecessary. Where are the cuts in the lib spending that puts us further and further in debt. I cannot stand the occupant of the WH threats about not giving him more credit so he can waste more. Why did he spend a million plus taxpayers dollars to go to Los Vegas today to talk about immigration. Was it an expensive grand stand move to counter the Gang of Eight who seem to be on the right track for immigration reform. The health care mess is a gigantic spending program and not one Republican voted for it. To make it clear to your addled brain, Nasty Pelosi, had a bill passed to exclude the bureaucrats, members of the administration from the mess. Now the taxpayers have to fund two health care programs, the mess and the one for the self-anointed. You like the community organizer fail to see the drain that the current administration is putting on the public sector. Where are the jobs that his lordship promised for the private sector. As you may or may not know, those are the jobs that finance the costly administration's blunders, i.e. the $873 billion wasted on bankrupt "green" companies as a cronyism payback. You better stop drinking the koolaide and get you head out of the sand.

"Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; it's inherent virtue is the sharing of misery." Winston Churchill
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/01/30 03:30:01
    Giantfan
    The budget I don't know.
    As for healthcare it is costing this country an arm and a leg and it will destroy this country if nothing is done something conservatives are good at, doing nothing that is. At least we try. As for budget cuts of $1.1 trillion so far but we need more cuts and way more in revenues.
    You hate stinks. But i'll continue anyway. All your $1.6 trillion in taxcuts did was create minus 700,000 private sector jobs under Bush but on the bright side he expanded government jobs by 1.9 million jobs.
    $873 billion on bankrupt green companies. Are you for real. If you want to respond at least be honest if you can.
    Oh and by the way you boy Bush set a record for going on vacation at taxpayer expense he spent 1/3 of his presidency on vacation at least Obama's trip is work related.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/01/31 00:31:30
    Barbara Hasler
    There is finally a correct answer out of you. You don't know about the budget because they haven't got one. All the libs are doing is going on a spending frenzy and putting it on the credit card for our children and grandchildren to pay off. Bush did not go anywhere but to Crawford Texas, his summer WH or to Kennebunkport, Maine his dad's summer home. BO and Michelle have exploited over 20 million dollars from the taxpayers over their lavish vacations. Which come up more often that you think.

Yeah, Balmy"s trip is work related, he pops in to a small business and promises them some government dole and then campaigns at the taxpayers expense at some high school or such and lets the taxpayers cover his progressive indoctrinations.

The rest of your drivel is unsubstantiated lies.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/01/31 00:50:57
    Giantfan
    Wow Barbara you sure know all the talking points but what you don't know are the facts. Here's one for you. Bush's back and forth to his non working ranch in Crawford cost taxpayers $20 million dollars. Now since Bush spent 1/3 of his days on vacation why did he even want to be president? My guess is that he could fly on AF1 over places like NO and see all the devastation on his way back from a trip to California after stopping in AZ to attend a birthday party for McCain. That would be my guess.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/02/06 18:40:30
    Barbara Hasler
    The tax cuts are coming at the expense of medicare. He is robbing Peter to save Paul. The 875 million went to Solydar and Tessla for failed green companies. There were huge campaign contributors and bundlers for the community organizer. They don't know where the money went. Why am I not surprised.

The Cap and Trade scan was ferreted out by the Congress so Balmy in an EO declared Carbon as a toxic substance and turned it over to the EPA. This scam is an unjust enrichment fiasco bigger than Enron. Valerie Jarrett, Al Gore, Goldman Sachs, Marco Rains, Van Jones, and Balmy stand to make millions with their carbon blocs nonsense. The idea that SUVs are the cause of global warming has been proven wrong. Today, the news is saying that a cause of it might be earthworms. Wake up and quit calling me names because of the faulty information you spew to defend the indefensible.

In defense of Bush, Bush went to his summer white house in Crawford, Texas. If you know anything about American history, you will note that most presidents returned to their residences to avoid the summer heat in DC. Clinton and Balmy are the only two that fed off of the taxpayers with their summer vacations.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/02/06 19:25:16
    Giantfan
    +1
    Of course. it's ok for Bush to return to Texas 100 times but Obama couldn't go to Hawaii a few times. That sounds about par for the conservative course.
    I love science deniers, why because it's easier to bury ones head in the sand (conservatives actions) then open their eyes see what is happening and then doing something about it. That actually means using ones brains. That's too hard for conservatives to do. 90% of scientists say man is helping global warming along. 5% aren't sure and the other 5% work for oil, coal and gas companies. Well maybe Texans will learn the hard way as more of their crops die from drought this year and they continue to lose all their money.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/02/08 17:31:49
    Barbara Hasler
    FDR, Lincoln, Truman, John Adams, Washington, Jefferson, Eisenhauer, Nixon, Reagan, to name a scant few had summer White Houses. I don't know of one whose wife invited 40 friends to go to Spain, she on the government tab, and had a public beach closed down for their private use. None of them had date night in NYC at anexpense of over $600,000. Once again your drivel is erroneous and indefensible.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/02/08 18:05:42 (edited)
    Giantfan
    Can you immagine how long it would have taken for Lincoln, Adams,Washington or Jefferson to get to Spain. Reagan didn't even know where he was half the time heck he even thought he served in WWII in eastern europe but he never left Hollywood do to extreme nearsightedness but he said he did. Your hero didn't know what he was doing half the time. He didn't know reality from fantasy.
    Now lets get the facts straight as to who went and who paid what. Mrs. obama went with her daughters 2 friends,and their 4 daughters, secret service members and some staf members. The 40 friend rumor was false.
    Mrs. Obama paid what amounted to first class commercial priced tickets for herself and children she also paid for her own food hotel and transportation and her friends paid all their expenses. Now the Air Force jet she flew cost over $11,000 an hour for the 14 hour trip or $160,000.
    Mrs. Bush also took vacations seperate from her husband mostly going to national parks with friends of course we liberals never complained about her trips and her daughters went to South America for a vacation at taxpayer expense with all the secret service members going along for protection. You needn't go back all the way to Washington, Adams and Jefferson to see someone who also spent big time on vacations at taxpayer expense just go back to Laura Bush and her two daughters.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/02/14 23:25:04
    Barbara Hasler
    Obama has a summer WH in Chicago. I guess it is not good enough for them now so the opt for Hawaii. Why not Beverly Hills, The Hamptons, etc. The national parks are federal lands. They have budgets to meet so she probably did double duty for information. When the community organizer went to Brazil to pay them, $2 billion for far horizons oil drilling, mamabama and the girls went along for the ride. They also went to Vail, CO, Aspen CO, The grand canyon, etc. They have far exceeded the traveling expenses paid for by the taxpayers of any other presidents wives and children. When Mrs. Bush and the girls went to South America, to introduce literacy which was her main thrust. She also went to Africa to educate them in the need to have breast cancer examinations. Mrs. Kennedy went to India. Mrs. Clinton traveled with her daughter on fact finding trips throughout the world. None of them except mommabama ever took, 40 friends along with them.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/02/15 03:41:25
    Giantfan
    Oh so jealous. The black guy flying on AF1 going to Hawaii and you having to stay in Or. Tic tic tic......
    By the way I'm talking about a seperate SA vacation. No mommy Bush just the little birdies on their own.
    Do me a favor Google "Bush girls go to south america". Have fun reading. "US embassy asked Bush girls to leave". LOL "The Bush daughters, a secret service headache". LOL "First daughter Barbra robbed in Argentina". lol "Bush girls streaking in South America". lol Such class.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/03/30 04:30:41
    Barbara Hasler
    There you go with the old LWNJ lame attempt to play the race card due to the lack of anything worthwhile to say. Sorry you dealt it on the wrong person.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/03/30 14:25:12
    Giantfan
    Look deep inside yourself only you know for sure where your hate comes from. That much I'll give you.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/03/30 17:17:36
    Barbara Hasler
    I have and color is not there, but it must be in your mind as you brought it up.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/03/30 20:03:37
    Giantfan
    Man a person who doesn't even know where their hate emits from. I feel for you.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/03/31 01:45:46
    Barbara Hasler
    I have no hate. You are wasting you time trying to conger some up. You are the one messed up by hatred and are trying to project it off on me as racism.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/03/31 03:18:57
    Giantfan
    +1
    I don't hate people just their actions. I do feel pity for people though.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/03/31 19:10:37
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    I had a feeling that you had compassion and did not have a heart of stone! Take care, friend.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/03/31 19:16:53
    Giantfan
    +1
    You too Barbra. Happy easter.
    nbv
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/03/31 19:25:29
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Thank you for the beautiful Easter message and blessing.
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/03/31 19:29:50
    Giantfan
    +1
    You're very welcome.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/04/01 03:25:19
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Have a good week ahead!
  • Giantfan Barbara... 2013/04/01 03:57:17
    Giantfan
    +1
    You too.
  • Barbara... Giantfan 2013/04/01 18:12:32
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    I have a ton of yard work to do so I will be working "fast and furious" to get the bulk of it done before Wednesday when the rain is due to return again!

2014/10/23 08:59:50