Obama's failures......Feel free to add to the list
Allbiz - PWCM - JLA 2012/05/15 15:27:05
It’s hard to think of a president that has been more of an Epic Failure than President Obama. Even Carter is glad this guy came along, so at least he knows he is no longer the worst president ever. Here is just a short list of Obama’s Failures:
- Hawaii is in Asia
- Passing on the keystone pipeline.
- Touts a Green Energy Company as exemplary that fails a year later.
- Using the Gulf Oil Spill to promote Green Energy – instead of cleaning it up.
- Thinking the Tea Party is a passing fad – or that they are racists.
- Pulling out of Iraq with no clear victory over insurgent forces.
- Trying to re-write history through speeches – with inaccurate information (i.e. Statue of Liberty)
- Getting a Nobel Prize for being the most ineffective President in the history of the United States, though some say it was for his pigment.
- Putting all legislation on the Internet for five days before it comes to a vote.
- Returning the bust of Churchill to the Brits.
- Giving a collection of DVDs to the British PM.
- Denying the notion of American Exceptionalism.
- Promising to close Gitmo — failing to do so.
- Securing the Olympics for Chicago in 2016.
- Naming numerous Communists/Socialists/Progressives to his various Czar positions and then watching them scurry for cover when Beck begins to call them out, forcing them to resign.
- Government races for NJ, VA and the Senate Seat in Mass.
- The midterm elections, which Obama himself called a shellacking.
- Prediction that stimulus would ensure that unemployment doesn’t exceed 8%.
- Bowing to just about everybody.
- Proposing amnesty for illegal aliens to increase the population of voters for Democrat elections.
- He said, I have visited 57 states. Now there is just 1 left to visit.
- Obama to Medvedev…give me space I will have more flexibility after my election.
I know I've missed quite a few so please feel free to add to the list.
See Votes by State
News & Politics
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions