Obama's Commerce Secretary John Bryson accused of causing multiple auto collisions minutes apart in California, leaving the scene of the first accident. Think he learned to disregard the law from watching his boss?

tncdel 2012/06/11 22:31:12
And the only reason why he didn't also leave the scene of his second accident was because he had a seizure that kept him there at the scene! See report here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/commerce-secretary-accused-in-c...

• Jeff Smith 2012/06/12 12:42:33
    NO, I think [tell us].
    Jeff Smith
    Brain tumors many on the left have them. It's the only way to describe liberalism
  • AL 2012/06/12 05:45:54
    NO, I think [tell us].
    AL
    Sounds like Obama may have hooked him up with his old drug dealer!
  • HarleyCharley 2012/06/12 00:52:46
    YES, I think Bryson picked up on Obama's "technique" as far as respecting the...
    HarleyCharley
    +2
    They think they are above the law...
  • frank 2012/06/11 23:15:19
    frank
    +2
    It's a lot his boss says, "I thing I can get away with it". I do not need to tell the truth and you didn't catch me doing it
  • Mark In Irvine 2012/06/11 22:38:14
    NO, I think [tell us].
    Mark In Irvine
    +2
    the news reports i've heard said that he was having a seizure. time will tell whether that is an accurate report. otherwise, this guy's ass is gonna be in the slammer ... with a big bull's eye painted on it ("poke me here" - ha ha ha!!!).
  • tncdel Mark In... 2012/06/12 03:21:54
    tncdel
    +1
    Yeah, but the seizure didn't strike till right after the SECOND accident. He drove away from the first one okay enough to have another accident a good distance from the scene of the first.
  • Mark In... tncdel 2012/06/12 16:38:07 (edited)
    Mark In Irvine
    he's got a lot of 'splainin' to do for sure.

2014/09/18 13:51:28