OBAMA’S COLLEGE CLASSMATE: ‘THE OBAMA SCANDAL IS AT COLUMBIA’ Do you agree?

ChiTownGirl 2012/08/07 14:05:01
Unseal The Columbia Records
Aw, Shucks, Leave Me Alone

I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83. I am also one of the most accurate Las Vegas oddsmakers and prognosticators. Accurate enough that I was awarded my own star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars. And I smell something rotten in Denmark. Obama has a big skeleton in his closet. It’s his college records. Call it “gut instinct” but my gut is almost always right. Obama has a secret hidden at Columbia- and it’s a bad one that threatens to bring down his presidency. Gut instinct is how I’ve made my living for 29 years since graduating Columbia.

Obama and his infamous strategist David Axelrod understand how to play political hardball, the best it’s ever been played. Team Obama has decided to distract America’s voters by condemning Mitt Romney for not releasing enough years of his tax returns. It’s the perfect cover. Obama knows the best defense is a bold offense. Just keep attacking Mitt and blaming him for secrecy and evasion, while accusing him of having a scandal that doesn’t exist. Then ask followers like Senator Harry Reid to chase the lead. The U.S. Senate Majority Leader appears to now be making up stories out of thin air, about tax returns he knows nothing about. It’s a cynical, brilliant, and vicious strategy. Make Romney defend, so he can’t attack the real Obama scandal.

This is classic Axelrod. Obama has won several elections in his career by slandering his opponents and leaking sealed documents. Not only do these insinuations and leaks ruin the credibility and reputation of Obama’s opponents, they keep them on the defensive and off Obama’s trail of sealed documents.

By attacking Romney’s tax records, Obama’s socialist cabal creates a problem that doesn’t exist. Is the U.S. Senate Majority Leader making up stories out of thin air? You decide. But the reason for this baseless attack is clear- make Romney defend, so not only is he “off message” but it helps the media ignore the real Obama scandal.

My answer for Romney? Call Obama’s bluff.

Romney should call a press conference and issue a challenge in front of the nation. He should agree to release more of his tax returns, only if Obama unseals his college records. Simple and straight-forward. Mitt should ask “What could possibly be so embarrassing in your college records from 29 years ago that you are afraid to let America’s voters see? If it’s THAT bad, maybe it’s something the voters ought to see.” Suddenly the tables are turned. Now Obama is on the defensive.

My bet is that Obama will never unseal his records because they contain information that could destroy his chances for re-election. Once this challenge is made public, my prediction is you’ll never hear about Mitt’s tax returns ever again.

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging into Obama’s past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?

The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let’s assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He’s president of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up.

Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place? And if his grades at Columbia were awful, how’d he ever get into Harvard Law School? So again those grades must have been great, right? So why spend millions to keep them sealed?

Third, how did Obama pay for all these fancy schools without coming from a wealthy background? If he had student loans or scholarships, would he not have to maintain good grades?

I can only think of one answer that would explain this mystery.

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A) He rarely ever attended class.

B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

If it’s okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney’s taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama’s Columbia Class of ’83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.

It’s time for Mitt to go on the attack and call Obama’s bluff.

Wayne Allyn Root is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee and the author of “The Conscience of a Libertarian.” Read more at his website: www.ROOTforAmerica.com

• freethinker 2012/08/07 14:35:57
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    freethinker
    +7
    Very Interesting article Chi!! Wish this guy would become a Household name as he gets this out there!!

• andrew.micheals.353 2012/10/14 16:00:39
    Aw, Shucks, Leave Me Alone
    andrew.micheals.353
    He is president get over it. Why do you guys want to uncover every stone until you find some dirt? Respect the democratic process.
  • joeman 2012/10/12 11:16:07
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    joeman
    +1
    Is very fishy that he won't make them public. And also in this day with poparazzi, and everything being under a microscope how does he keep them hidden!!! Must really be something he doesnt want us to see.
  • Resp 2012/09/03 03:07:36
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    Resp
  • Sissum71*AFCL* 2012/08/08 13:57:40
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    Sissum71*AFCL*
    +1
    Good idea!
  • La Bef 2012/08/08 12:00:02
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    La Bef
    +1
    The transparency in this administration is blinding.
  • Don Leuty 2012/08/08 09:21:30
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    Don Leuty
    +1
    Where is a wikileaks follower when you want one.!
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    +2
    The secrecy is very telling.
  • mrdog 2012/08/08 04:36:25 (edited)
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    mrdog
    +1
    Clearly something is strange about Obama situation that Axlerod has hidden for years...

why? Man up O and show us all records.... Why Not? bark

P.S. This is it>>>> ask both candidates to reveal their college records..show us your education for running our country.....just do it>>>
  • angelbaby 2012/08/08 03:21:54
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    angelbaby
    +2
    I wanna know ..
  • Pearlie... angelbaby 2012/08/08 03:24:17
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    The whole world wants to know, except the idiots on the left. LOL
  • angelbaby Pearlie... 2012/08/08 03:25:41
    angelbaby
    +2
    Maybe Romney should take this mans advice ..
  • Pearlie... angelbaby 2012/08/08 03:33:26
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Yes, good advice. Fair game, since Obama and Reid are speading lies about Romney. I never saw a campaing like this ever ....Obama gotta go.
  • angelbaby Pearlie... 2012/08/08 03:47:13
    angelbaby
    +1
    I never thought I would never see a campaign like this.. It's hurts our nation. NOBAMA 2012
  • Marek 2012/08/08 02:31:48
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    Marek
    +3
    Anyone who hides his past as completely as obama should never be elected to any public office.
  • Pearlie... Marek 2012/08/08 03:20:02
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    Right , Obama should have never been elected.....Fraud ..Who knows who he really is??
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/08/08 02:28:01
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    Yes, Columbia admitted that he graduated without honors and yet he was admitted to Harvard Law? Something wrong with that picture!
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/08/08 02:00:34
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    I think the lid is getting ready to blow....sky high
  • Christian 2012/08/08 01:28:45
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    Christian
    +3
    I would be interested in seeing that.
  • r-w-wako 2012/08/07 16:41:22
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    r-w-wako
    +4
    woohoo
  • Space Invader 2012/08/07 16:27:09
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    Space Invader
    +5
    great article.. chiTown Girl
  • ChiTown... Space I... 2012/08/07 16:33:04
    ChiTownGirl
    +5
    Thanks Space. Wayne Allyn Root is the BEST!!!
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    +6
    Harvasrd is sealed amd so is this. Like His Birth Certificate Ibama may not exost. Since he has at least 3 SS#s and none of them This person's I'd say he;s some kind of SPY operative of an evil Nature. It is time he gets thrown in the slammer. So we can investigate.
  • ChiTown... jackola... 2012/08/07 15:32:23 (edited)
    ChiTownGirl
    +6
    Why would he spend over $4 million to keep all his records sealed, in fact, his FIRST Executive Order as President of the United States (EO 13489: Presidential Records) was to seal all his own personal records while President as well. Very telling.
  • ☆ Queen... ChiTown... 2012/08/08 01:59:36
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    big red flag

Sends out a BIG red flag...right?
  • Pearlie... jackola... 2012/08/08 03:22:55
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Exactly.....He is an idiot for a president...It is about time he shows his records after all He is the President......Stop hiding , time is up..Time to come clean Obama..NO Obama 2012....
  • freethinker 2012/08/07 14:35:57
    Unseal The Columbia Records
    freethinker
    +7
  • ChiTown... freethi... 2012/08/07 15:14:18
    ChiTownGirl
    +6
    Thanks, being a Libertarian myself, I've been a fan of his for awhile and I think he has a great point with this article.
  • Christian ChiTown... 2012/08/08 01:29:55
    Christian
    +3
    Great question :)

2014/10/31 04:17:52