Obama's Budget: 'Interest Payments Will Exceed Defense Budget' in 2019

Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/04/06 04:02:36
Obama has crippled this nation; the NIGHTMARE has to end..one way or another
It's Bush's fault...it's ALWAYS Bush's fault..Our Divine Leader is innocent
(Courtesy of your friendly Neighborhood Fat Man)
AND the 'good news' keeps rolling in. Seems the Great Community Organizer will leave a LONG 'legacy'. The worst hangover this nation will ever have, and all the result of The Great Community Organizer-In-Chief. Folks whether you are a household, a business, or a nation; when debt payments exceed a certain level...it means BIG problems..and I mean BIG problems.

this blog is really a typing exercise. The Obama bootlickers will simply say "it's Bush's fault'..those with FUNCTIONING brains know the TRUTH

anyway here is the link to the article...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-budget-interest-pa...

here's the graph..and to paraphrase the sheriff from the old Dodge Commercials..

we ARE 'in a heap of trouble'

Obama s Budget   Interest Payments Will Exceed Defense Budget  in 2019

Read More: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-budget-...

• Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/04/06 05:14:22
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +6
    How anyone can vote for Obama at this point is beyond me. Wish I could show you a FB conversation I just had from one of my regressive Wisconsin buddies. Her comments were just pathetic and unAmerican.

• Todd~AFCL 2012/04/07 21:00:04
    Todd~AFCL
    +1
    There is no doubt in the minds of people who use common sense that 0bama is doing everything he can to collapse our economy and make us into a 3rd world communist state. This will make it much easier for his friends to force us into accepting a one world government.
  • Ballade... Todd~AFCL 2012/04/07 21:16:46
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    he will get away with it ONLY if we let him...November is critical we lose then...we prepare for the worst and we get ready to take our country back
  • Todd~AFCL Ballade... 2012/04/08 00:20:00
    Todd~AFCL
    +1
    I agree. The biggest problem I see is in waking enough people to see the danger.
  • ken2ak 2012/04/07 00:31:23
    ken2ak
    The system has let this happen. . .
  • Ballade... ken2ak 2012/04/07 03:53:32
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    with a LOT of help from Barry
    +1
    This country cannot keep this up. If we don't change the President, we won't have a President to change.
  • Boris D. 2012/04/06 20:05:01
    Boris D.
    +1
    According to the CBO, public debt will be larger than the entire US economy by 2023. The CBO model show the standard of living beginning to decline by 2015 and the economic model completely breaks down by 2027.
    obama money
  • Louis Contreras 2012/04/06 18:36:48
    Louis Contreras
    +1
    It has to end but to end it and resolve the problem we need a House and Senate that believes in fiscal responsibility.
    +1
    Thanks Barry - you're the grestest
  • texasred 2012/04/06 14:45:23
    texasred
    +4
    Destroy America, the greatest Capitalist nation on earth, and rebuild it (or you can say, fundamentally transform it) into a Communist nation, aka USSA. It's taken a long time, but the Communists have been patient and are now realizing their dreams with Obama.
  • jr 2012/04/06 14:18:14
    jr
    +4
    The most shocking thing to me me is how idiots still support this fool
  • Farnsworth 2012/04/06 11:48:36
    Farnsworth
    +3
    love the irony of reading your question and seeing Michelle Obama's grinning jackass face to the right of your posting, "Tell Barack you're in"

Thing is my friend, your preaching to the choir. The "Olickers" don't have a functioning brain, so there lies the rub.

Without the use of time travel, I can see into the future when this happens. The media will of course blame Bush for all the woes. The Obama contribution will be overlooked.
  • Ballade... Farnsworth 2012/04/06 18:03:15
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    should the republic survive WE, folks like you and I will need to remember; write it down and publish it ourselves if need be....we won't let the pinheads in Education scrub away the truth
  • Farnsworth Ballade... 2012/04/06 20:43:49
    Farnsworth
    You know it. Liberal historians will polish this turd of an administration till it shines.

But I will never forget, back to the way history was once told....an oral history
  • Ballade... Farnsworth 2012/04/06 20:48:00
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    they can't silence nor edit us all..keep a journal even on your computer download and save vids (easily done these days) before thet get scrubbed
  • Cliff 2012/04/06 11:36:35
    Cliff
    +1
    It will be interesting to see what it's going to take to make a course correction.
  • Ballade... Cliff 2012/04/06 18:03:57
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    good question....we will need cuts and i mean draconoian cuts...and the OPM junkies are going to riot
  • Cliff Ballade... 2012/04/06 19:46:49
    Cliff
    +1
    Yes, but what will it take to make them finally decide to do it?
  • Ballade... Cliff 2012/04/06 20:22:13
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    they won't..period....be afraid because a crook from Louisiana in the 30's told the TRUTH about what is happening now...

• KCurtis 2012/04/06 11:03:46
    KCurtis
    +4
    And yet the Republicans Budget is bad?
  • Ballade... KCurtis 2012/04/06 18:04:44
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    to the enemy and their supporters The republican Budget is bad simply because it IS the Republican Budget
  • Maria 2012/04/06 09:26:24
    Maria
    +3
    what about the treason? why haven't got this start on Obama yet? can any congress see this coming? meaning no one can't whip Obama that it is it?
  • Ballade... Maria 2012/04/06 18:05:19
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    no one has the spine to go against the emperor
  • zero resistance 2012/04/06 08:46:54
    zero resistance
    +3
    The long term results of short term thinking.
  • Ballade... zero re... 2012/04/06 18:05:38
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    very well put
  • DJPanicDC 2012/04/06 07:22:18
    DJPanicDC
    +1
    Not really, It's Bush's, Clinton, Reagan, and Obama's fault along with Congress and Senate for spending so much on wars, and welfare for the rich, as well as mismanaging programs (ever wonder how France has the #1 healthcare system but #4 in cost even though it's completely socialized, and our private system is #7 but #1 in cost) to benefit the corporations, spending money fighting a "war on drugs" instead of taxing drugs and making money among so many other bipartisan mismanagement
  • Ballade... DJPanicDC 2012/04/06 08:08:12
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +3
    riiight Idi Obama doubles our debt in three years BUT it's everyone elses fault too...that's steerdung
  • DJPanicDC Ballade... 2012/04/06 08:10:29
    DJPanicDC
    But how much of that was either continuing wars, policys and tax cuts of the past administrations? and how much was spent atempting to fix what was done by them?
  • Ballade... DJPanicDC 2012/04/06 08:11:53
  • DJPanicDC Ballade... 2012/04/06 08:12:58
    DJPanicDC
    +2
    Not defending the efectivness of the atempts to fix things, just pointing out he is not in a vaccume, and others share responsibility
  • Prettie... DJPanicDC 2012/04/06 17:36:47
    PrettieReptar
    True that Obama did not create this mess but he DID make it worse. And he wants 4 more years? He isn't qualified.
  • DJPanicDC Prettie... 2012/04/07 02:48:36
    DJPanicDC
    +1
    I agree completely, but Romney is not the answer
  • Prettie... DJPanicDC 2012/04/07 11:14:50 (edited)
    PrettieReptar
    I don't like Romney but if I had to choose one or the other to manage my money, I'd choose Romney over Obama.

Edit: delete duplicate word.
  • beavith1 DJPanicDC 2012/04/06 16:33:44 (edited)
    beavith1
    in 2000, projections out to 2010 showed deficits of $100B per year over those 10 years. the wars added roughly another $100B to those annual deficits.

the tax cuts were supposed to (and did) increase tax revenues substantially, after a slow start.

what nobody anticipated was going over a cliff when the real estate bubble burst.

Bush added $4T to the national debt over 96 months. awful. terrible. whatever adjective you'd want to use.

under Obama, we've run 1.2 TRILLION in annual deficits (plus or minus) and look to run another similar deficit this year. Obama will have added $5.5 Trillion in deficit spending in 48 months. i can't think of any adjective to describe that performance.

Obama hasn't fixed anything. we aren't fundamentally any better off than we were in 2007. we're gutshot and instead of doing surgery to fix the wound, he's transfusing trillions of dollars of deficit cash while Bernanke offers up this insanely easy money policy.

unemployment is arguably no better now than when he promised us that TARP would never let unemployment get above 8%. after all that money, we're fighting to get it DOWN to 8%.

DJ.... he's a failure. let him go.
  • Ballade... beavith1 2012/04/06 18:08:00 (edited)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    my friend lets us NOT forget the Architect of the Real Estate Bubble one Barney Fwank and the House Banking Committee literally telling banks 'write mortgages to bums and freeloaders...or else"...Barney KNEW what was going to happen and did it deliberately
  • beavith1 Ballade... 2012/04/06 20:01:38
    beavith1
    i know who Bawney Fwank is, but who's Barney?

;-)

seriously. he and Chris Dodd weren't the exact culprits, but they served as the nexus for this disaster...

kind of like the guy that made rivets for the Titanic. he wasn't there when the ice hit the steel, but what he did sealed all the passengers fate.
  • Ballade... beavith1 2012/04/06 20:23:46
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    yup and THEN said 'I couldn't see this coming' I am NOT an economic genius...BUT even I can see ..you loan money to trash and deadbeats...they ain't gonna pay you back and so the loan goes into default
  • DJPanicDC beavith1 2012/04/07 02:50:14
    DJPanicDC
    I agree he's a failure, I didn't and won't vote for him but Romney is not the answer
  • Ballade... DJPanicDC 2012/04/07 02:52:22
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    BUT it looks like the.choice is going to be either Romney or obama..myself I am resigned to the fact that I will have to hold my nose come election day
  • DJPanicDC Ballade... 2012/04/07 03:50:39
    DJPanicDC
    I live in DC so with 87% Registered Dems. I'll vote3rd party as usual since I only go to vote on local reps

2014/11/23 21:33:16