Obama's attorney general says there is no evidence of voter fraud. Is there?

FanOreilly 2012/05/15 22:01:38
Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
No, there is no evidence of voter fraud

Florida election authorities are examining about 180,000
people who they say may not be U.S. citizens but are registered to vote
in the state, an official said on Friday…

Florida’s Division of Elections said it is checking the citizenship
of voters by comparing its databases with those of the Florida
Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, which keeps track of
whether a licensed driver is also a U.S. citizen…

Officials in Florida have so far identified more than 2,600 potential
voters who may not be U.S. citizens and sent their information to local
election authorities, Cate said.

eric holder voter fraud

Read More: http://hotair.com/archives/2012/05/15/video-who-wa...

• Roy 2012/06/02 18:39:04 (edited)
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Roy
    +1
    ROFLMFAO---REALLY?!?! Even ((I)) think "What is Kim Kardashian wearing today?" is a more relevant question. MONEY RUNS THE SYSTEM YOU MORONS---WOW---it's called fascism "disguised" as capitalism, HURP DURP!!
  • Jarhead 2012/05/24 03:38:43
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Jarhead
    +1
    Just look up the youtube video of a young man impersonating Eric Holder (AKA the current Attorney General) at the primary held in his district. That should disprove anything that anybody has to say about there is no voter fraud.
  • greg 2012/05/22 15:28:11
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    greg
    +1
    yes but holder will turn ablind eye knowing full well it will benefit him and his boss. Eric Holder has about as much credibility as any snake oil salesmen. I could pick up and throw the capitol building farther than i would trust holder.
  • beach bum 2012/05/20 02:09:14
    No, there is no evidence of voter fraud
    beach bum
    and they are doing this now?
  • Tennessee3501 2012/05/19 21:16:32
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Tennessee3501
    +2
    The Democrats claim that Bush stole the 2000 election by means of voter fraud in Florida. They then claim that he stole the 2004 election by means of voter fraud in Ohio. The Republicans reject these charges, but agree to voter photo identification requirements so that we can be sure that the right person is voting. The Democrats reply: "Voter fraud? What voter fraud?"
  • Michael 2012/05/19 05:18:36
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Michael
    +1
    remember another democrate saying same thing, like that depends on what is is.
  • jon 2012/05/17 22:44:42
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    jon
    +1
    daha, 103 ballots with city hall as a residence, 217 convicted felons ballots ll accepted by a DNC connected judge Wa state governors race.
  • Frank 2012/05/17 16:20:41
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Frank
    +1
    Basically two of the most lieing and corrupt individuals to ever be in the white house......
  • Charles E 2012/05/17 03:57:50
    No, there is no evidence of voter fraud
    Charles E
    +2
    And there never will be because Holder will destroy or ignore any that is presented to him.
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/05/17 02:30:53
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    +1
    Every election since the begining of time
  • DuncanONeil 2012/05/17 01:12:33
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    DuncanONeil
    +1
    Significant amount actually!
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    +2
    I don't think much of the truth comes out of Holders mouth. He's as bad as his ahole buddy Obama.
  • DAVY 2012/05/16 19:58:31
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    DAVY
    +1
    The modus operandi of socialist democrats to quickly re-populate their deserting electorate. The constitution and laws of the country no longer matter as they crave for power. For them ,country is only good for their life time ,not for their children.
  • John 2012/05/16 16:50:12
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    John
    +2
    Documenting the right to vote is far too lax both intentionally and unintentionally. Just the last time I voted as they looked down the voter-list to verify my name I also saw my son's name (living and registered in another state for three years); my brother's name (deceased for over five years); my dad's name (deceased for about ten years. I wasn't asked for my voters'-registration card or ID. I could have later voted as any of them.

Also, several months ago I was at the Secretary of State's office renewing my drivers' license. In front of me was an older Mideastern couple. After the man got his license-plates, the woman asked if he was a registered voter. He said "No" and she asked if he would like to register. He said "Yes" and filled out the card and gave it to her. She asked him to raise his right hand and if he swore he was a US citizen, etc and he said "yes." Then she asked his wife if she was a registered voter. The wife looked at the husband and he said something to her in... some other language... and then she said "No" to the clerk, who then asked if she would like to be. The man then said something else in that language to his wife and then she said "Yes" to the clerk who gave her a card. The husband filled it out and handed it to his wife who then handed it back ...

Also, several months ago I was at the Secretary of State's office renewing my drivers' license. In front of me was an older Mideastern couple. After the man got his license-plates, the woman asked if he was a registered voter. He said "No" and she asked if he would like to register. He said "Yes" and filled out the card and gave it to her. She asked him to raise his right hand and if he swore he was a US citizen, etc and he said "yes." Then she asked his wife if she was a registered voter. The wife looked at the husband and he said something to her in... some other language... and then she said "No" to the clerk, who then asked if she would like to be. The man then said something else in that language to his wife and then she said "Yes" to the clerk who gave her a card. The husband filled it out and handed it to his wife who then handed it back to the clerk.

She asked the woman to raise her right hand (the husband translated it to the wife) which she did. Then the clerk asked her if she swore she was a US citizen, etc, etc. The husband again said something to the wife in a foreign language and she said "Yes" to the clerk.

When I got to the counter I mentioned it to the clerk. She said I'm supposed to ask everyone if they're registered and if they want to register. I asked about identification and proof of citizenship. She said she was instructed not to ask anyone for that.

And there you go. Two more voters, neither of which were asked to show proof of citizenship or identity. (And the last I heard one of the minimum requirements for becoming an American citizen, among other things, was to be fluent and conversant in the English language.)

Much chance of voter fraud occurring? Why of course not! (rolls eyes)

After I renewed my license, she asked me if I was a registered voter!

I believe a law should be sponsored that would make it a felony with a mandatory ten year minimum sentence for anyone convicted of voting or registering to vote illegally. Also a twenty year minimum sentence for anyone convicted of knowingly aiding, assisting or engaging in any way in voter fraud, including the intentional or knowingly falsifying a ballot-count. Seems that a law like that sponsored by a conservative (or even a Republican) would have a good chance of passing. Even a liberal-Democrat would have a hard time justifying a vote against it. It's not "an undue hardship" on anyone, it doesn't discriminate or violate due process, equal protection under the 14th amendment, the prohibition on unreasonable search and seizure under the 4th amendment, or "racial profiling" because it would only be applicable to those who have already been convicted.

Just a conviction or two might scare enough people into not registering unlawfully and precinct workers into not helping them get away with it. (Or "finding" a couple of boxes of write-in ballots "forgotten" in the trunk of their car with votes for Al Frankin or Algore on them.)
  • Evan 2012/05/16 15:30:24
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Evan
    +3
    In my state, dead voters names are written down as having voted. I guess "fraud" is in the eye of the beholder, (No pun intended), as is "evidence".
  • jmc07806-PWCM-JLA 2012/05/16 12:16:35
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +2
    It is all politically motivated and being done to contol the system so they stay in power.
  • Don Wenk 2012/05/16 10:40:21
    No, there is no evidence of voter fraud
    Don Wenk
    +3
    There is no voter fraud. As long as it is a vote for them it is a legal vote.
  • 2sly 2012/05/16 09:18:04
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    2sly
    +3
    The Obama regime won't look for it as they get alot of votes from the ilegals because of all the handouts the Democrats like to give. And without ilegals to vote for him Obama probably wouldn't stand a chance in Hell of getting re elected. But what the hell Democrats will do anything for a vote. Even the dead are register Democrat voters.
    NOBAMA 2012
  • PBUTTER... 2sly 2012/06/07 19:42:18
  • cmdrbnd007 2012/05/16 06:47:55
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    cmdrbnd007
    +5
    What would you expect him to say. Just like there was no voter intimidation by the Black Panthers. black panthers outside a polling place
  • Evan cmdrbnd007 2012/05/16 15:32:45
    Evan
    +2
    I, for one, would by-pass this polling place.
  • cmdrbnd007 Evan 2012/05/16 15:44:10
    cmdrbnd007
    +1
    I would feel intimidated to see two thugs dressed like that outside my polling place. Bot of course according to Holder, there was no intimidation involved. You cannot trust anyone in this administration.
  • JAKE~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/16 05:46:13
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    JAKE~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    You can't trust a suck-up. If Obama ever makes a sudden stop Holder's head is gonna go halfway up his ass.
  • Rick 2012/05/16 04:58:13
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Rick
    +2
    This lying POS must be on CRACK or something! Open your friggin eyes, DA!
  • Rebel [SHP] 2012/05/16 04:53:24
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Rebel [SHP]
    +1
    Warehouses full of evidence....
  • psiEnergos 2012/05/16 04:21:10
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    psiEnergos
    +2
    Its been shown repeatedly in independent investigation after another.
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    +2
    Let me see in Indiana and Minnesota and Florida. Of course why should we believe Holder who we know is a liar!
  • Sgt Major B 2012/05/16 04:09:13
  • 4dc 2012/05/16 03:43:32
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    4dc
    +3
    but this loser will act on it the same way he acted on the voter intimidation perpetrated by the new black panthers...they'll get a free pass
  • DebraJMSmith 2012/05/16 03:29:30
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    DebraJMSmith
    +1
    Absolutely!
  • Libertarian 2012/05/16 03:28:53
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Libertarian
    +3
    How does he explain the fact that dead people are walking in and voting, to Holder this is okay democracy at work. But military absentee ballots, now that's another thing entirely. Coming from a war zone and they may not be post mark by the imposed deadline, they are not considered valid votes. Thrown in the trash, even though these men and women are risking all to protect our voting privileges.
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/05/16 03:11:52
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    nothingbutthetruth
    Regardless of what, Republicans are going to pull out all the chickens from the roosters in order to see if they can beat President Obama. There is a saying, "the one closer to you is the one you have to fear most." Now a days people will sell out even their mother to the enemy. it's good to trust people, but you can't be too naive about it. "NOTHINGBUTTHETURTH!"
  • Stix 2012/05/16 02:58:55
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Stix
    +3
    Democrats have always cheated...
  • OPOA912 2012/05/16 02:50:10
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    OPOA912
    OK, did the 5 votes just commit voter fraud???
  • sammanilla 2012/05/16 02:32:41
    No, there is no evidence of voter fraud
    sammanilla

I MEANT TO VOTE YES!!!

meant vote
  • Elaine Magliacane 2012/05/16 02:28:07
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Elaine Magliacane
    +5
    He lied about the GUNS in fast and furious... so why not LIE about voter fraud... dogs bark, snakes slither, bees buzz, democrats lie... they can't help it.
  • Evan Elaine ... 2012/05/16 15:34:22
    Evan
    +1
    Elaine, some day you must tell us how you really feel! Lying sure seems to be inherent in the personality make-up of our present Attorney General.
  • Ozzyboy 2012/05/16 02:12:22
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Ozzyboy
    +4
    Voting is the only thing left to Americans and we want state voter ID to make sure our honest votes count. A pizza shop requires picture ID before they will even deliver a pizza to your hotel room. Surely, our votes are as important as a pizza. Holder pretending to be clueless is nothing new in this administration. It is their MO.
  • Ozzyboy Ozzyboy 2012/05/16 02:17:20
    Ozzyboy
    +2
    The people at the polls also appear to be complicit in promoting voter fraud.
  • Flyingbug 2012/05/16 02:10:39
    Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud
    Flyingbug
    +4
    Someone once walked into the election place in DC and asked for--and got--Eric Holder's ballot. Had his address and all of that.
    When he offered to get his identification, he was told that it wasn't necessary.

And what about voter intimidation? The New Black Panthers in 2008, and the list Obama's got of the rich who donated to Romney....why aren't those being checked out?

2014/08/29 01:32:22