Obama's 4 million dollar Christmas Vacation

KCurtis 2011/12/29 15:27:03
I think the picture says it all
But it's not hypocritical when I do it
What's a little money between voters
The Obama family headed out for a typical American Family Christmas vacation to the lovely state of Hawaii. Their luxury temporary home for 17 days prepped and readied for the Commander in Chief with all of their favorite foods and necessities; Kobe steaks, fresh lobster and $2000 sundresses.

How soon the Democrat's forget their own ranting about Sarah Palin's GOP funded wardrobe and shopping spree; they now remain silent and approving of a TAXPAYER paid purchase of the Resort Collection, Sophie Theallet sundress costing the equivalent the average American's annual heat bill. Wow and wasn't it not long ago, The Queen (oops, I mean) Michelle Obama was spotted incognito at Target wielding a shopping cart for the paparazzi? Let's not forget Barrack's recent endeavor to Best Buy donning an expired credit card in search of the perfect present for some lucky fool.

Whilst most of Americans are losing their life's savings, home values and shopping at Goodwill stores in a time of economic crisis; the American Royalty is tapping into the Tax Treasury for their personal indulgence. The Obama voters are waking up on Christmas morning to realize the increase in Food Stamps, WIC, and extended Unemployment are only a small portion of the cost this President's Fascist tendencies with the exception of those fools who will continue to suffer at their own expense and lord knows there are plenty of them.

As the First Lady and POTUS live in the limelight of the lap of luxury funded by not only their own Capitalistic opportunity then claim to support the 99% of the self-proclaimed humanists of the OWS; we are reminded of the Obama's true meaning of Christmas... Let them eat cake.

• jtjustice 2011/12/29 20:28:39 (edited)
    jtjustice
    +19
    Do as I say NOT as I do - I am one of the 1% group - I am special - I am an ELITE and you slaves should be happy for me...get back to work and leave us alone.

obama elite

• NickTheAceBassist 2012/01/07 04:39:37 (edited)
    But it's not hypocritical when I do it
    NickTheAceBassist
    Yet another one sided argument why? We get it you dont like Obama don't whine about it...
  • Delta 2012/01/05 02:05:55
    Delta
    Now your gonna tell me a leprechaun and his mermaid are running this country?? WOW!!
  • dick 2012/01/03 16:53:18
  • Delta dick 2012/01/05 01:30:14
    Delta
    +1
    Very nice!!
  • getu 2012/01/03 04:57:53
    I think the picture says it all
    getu
    +3
    For all those who wished we had royalty because they're so "glamorous"... Enjoy! We will be paying royalties to this ego-clown for all of his natural life!

For those who voted for Obama, as Jeff Foxworthy would say, "Here's your sign!"

For everyone else, it's time to unite when we enter the voting booth! The future of our children and grandchildren depend on it.
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/01/02 06:57:18
    I think the picture says it all
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Since the gaggle has fed at the public trough all their adult lives, they no doubt believe that sharing the wealth applies to their largess. The old cliche that Bush was out of Washington on vacation doesn't compare to the gouging the electorate is taking from this group. Bush went to his private property and it was his summer White House.
  • Matt 2011/12/30 18:50:11
    I think the picture says it all
    Matt
    +5
    The really sad part is that whenever he is away from Washington, America is actually saving money.
    Obama excess
  • chicago 2011/12/30 12:55:42
    But it's not hypocritical when I do it
    chicago
    +2
    Ok, it wasn't $4M that we spent on our last vacation, but it was close. That damn yacht in St. Vincent was NOT worth $65K per day!
  • JT For Political Reform 2011/12/30 11:41:24
    I think the picture says it all
    JT For Political Reform
    +7
    The pimping of America.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/12/30 05:21:47
    I think the picture says it all
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +7
    Mr. and Mrs. Michelle, are despicable. 500 more days of those two, then we are done with them.
  • Delta Annie~P... 2012/01/05 01:32:17
    Delta
    +2
    We can only HOPE for that CHANGE.
  • Ssgtwaldo 2011/12/30 04:52:07
    Ssgtwaldo
    +9
    Our "vacationer-n-chief" is already a part time president, this just adds insult to injury!!!
    The socialist bastard!!

vacationer-n-chief president adds insult injury socialist bastard
  • Bowman 2011/12/30 04:50:47
    I think the picture says it all
    Bowman
    +5
    Those wacky zany Soetoros!
  • Minimalist.tree 2011/12/30 04:23:31
  • Ssgtwaldo Minimal... 2011/12/30 05:05:20
    Ssgtwaldo
    +10
    Let me see.; Bush went to Texas for vacation and Clinton went to Arkansas or New York. Their home states. Barry was elected from Illinois not Hawaii which is 5000 miles further away and cost the taxpayer ten time as much money. That, by the way, we don't have...

At NCO school I was taught that a good leader was to never accept comforts that the troops didn't already have... Barry needs to learn how to be a leader not just a user! Barry is one sorry ass leader!!!!

ABO
  • Always ... Ssgtwaldo 2011/12/30 15:09:43
    Always Right
    +6
    He claims to be born in Hawaii, but most of his relatives live in Kenya! Remember Christmas is to get the family together in celebration!
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2011/12/30 04:05:41
    I think the picture says it all
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +5
    Shame on him!
  • nofrills gldynmd... 2011/12/30 17:15:34
    nofrills
    +5
    a total right off..this despicable charlatan has not a trace of integrity...If you love America you must vote this snake oil flimflam prez and his obnoxious wife before they sold us to the highest bidder the chinese or some slum lord.
  • nofrills 2011/12/30 03:58:35
    nofrills
    +6
    obama is a disgrace to any country...this man never visited Hawaii when his 'dearly beloved grandmother was there..she was living in the slum with no help from him...who btw give all his great breaks in Hawaii..Then he allow his mother to die for want of basic medical attention and blame the state for not giving her to it..while he and his heatless mouchlle were working for BIG bucks...obama are just selfish and self aggrandising prez..DOWN with he and his shedevel wife..WE WILL VOTE THEM OUT IN 2012 to save the Republic from these free loaders.
  • Stoney 2011/12/30 03:29:21
    Stoney
    +10
    I am convinced that the Obamas are convinced that we are all a bunch of Mushrooms.........keep us in the dark and feed us sh*t!
    mushrooms
  • Liberty... Stoney 2012/01/04 06:58:51
    LibertyBella ☮ Ron Paul 2012 ☮
    +1
    LOL:) So true!
  • JoeBlo 2011/12/30 02:34:44
    JoeBlo
    +9
    Thankfully, this will be the last one he is able to enjoy.
    He may go there next Christmas as well but that would be after he has been fired, may just skip Hawaii and head over to Indonesia to spend the rest of his days in exile.

Add up all the time he's been hitting the links and it equals 3 months in less than 3 years.
    I wont miss the photo-ops with his knobby bread sticks hanging out of his shorts and the prairie-dog jog down the staircase, exiting AF1.
  • nofrills JoeBlo 2011/12/30 03:59:44
    nofrills
    +6
    we should call uhaul for his and unpatriotic wife ..what a fauxpas to America..
  • JoeBlo nofrills 2011/12/30 04:17:32
    JoeBlo
    +6
    If she tried to haul ass, it would take three trips.
  • kaZappoo 2011/12/30 02:21:00
    I think the picture says it all
    kaZappoo
    +5
    the general premise ,,,get & enjoy it while ya can ,cause all too soon it could all be taken away ,

he's alloted 30days a yr vacation ...and how many sick days ?

then holidays .then the perks ....some see it as a travesty when the rest of this country is suffering ,,,,
    some see as they deserve it .....the first group is known a conservative ,,,

the latter group is liberals ......like that defintion ?

where am I ?.........I consider the source ! ................there narcisstic / egomalia ......
    either way HOPEFULLY the liberals wake up and do as the conservatives do ..
    .fire him in NOV ...
  • Someone Else 2011/12/30 02:07:40
    Someone Else
    +1
    Seriously if you were given the checkbook to America you'd do the same thing. I know I would and laugh in America's face. $4 Mill to this guy is like $400.00 to everyone else and when it's not your money what the hell spend spend spend. Then the cry baby can blame GWB for the fact that he spends more money than any human alive
  • KCurtis Someone... 2011/12/30 02:41:53
    KCurtis
    +8
    I wouldn't do that, any red blooded American with an ounce of patriotism wouldn't do that.
  • Someone... KCurtis 2011/12/30 03:05:30
    Someone Else
    If you were given an open checkbook and told to spend as much as you felt like you wouldn't? An if you didn't someone else would.
  • Stoney Someone... 2011/12/30 03:32:53
    Stoney
    +4
    Just WHO gave Obie an open checkbook & WHO told him to spend as much as he feels like?
  • Lisa~in... Stoney 2011/12/30 12:45:10
    Lisa~in~Texas
    +5
    The most stupid part of American population ....the left. And unfortunately, there are more of them than us.
  • Someone... Lisa~in... 2011/12/30 13:29:15
    Someone Else
    +3
    Thank you that was my point
  • Stoney Lisa~in... 2011/12/31 04:36:52
    Stoney
    +3
    I don't buy that......America is NOT the eastern seaboard nor the west coast ..............
  • Lisa~in... Stoney 2011/12/31 12:57:25
    Lisa~in~Texas
    +3
    I hope to God you're right.
  • Stoney Lisa~in... 2011/12/31 23:24:03
    Stoney
    +4
    The only people I meet that are PRO Obama are The Usual Suspects- Brain-dead Liberals - most Afro-americans & uhhhhhhhh......that's about it! eat the rich

ask not
  • KCurtis Someone... 2011/12/30 03:35:05
    KCurtis
    +4
    1. The POTUS doesn't get an open checkbook
    2. Anyone with an ounce of patriotism would not take advantage of the US citizens
  • Someone... KCurtis 2011/12/30 13:26:24
    Someone Else
    +4
    Apparently no one told his wife that
  • KCurtis Someone... 2011/12/30 14:12:52
    KCurtis
    +4
    I'm sure you are correct there.
  • nofrills KCurtis 2011/12/30 04:04:41
    nofrills
    +6
    the man is American hater along with his disgusting wife...Its time for them to be kick out or we get lost our country to those vultures the chineses.
  • nofrills Someone... 2011/12/30 04:03:19
    nofrills
    +4
    and when he gets back he has over one BILLION to spend for his sick campaign..with that money America can get off the 'red and upgrade its credit rating..This man is liability to this country and its people...Think again that we should allow him to spend another ibillion of voters money to ruin AMerica..Fight against obscene money spent while most of us are hungry,jobless,uninsured and homeless...DOWN with this ruthless thief...
  • marylou5 Someone... 2012/01/01 05:24:18
    marylou5
    +3
    No one gave him an open checkbook...he's scamming!

2014/08/02 08:38:38