Obama,out for himself,not america.. read below and comment

mal 2012/08/14 20:31:41
This guy standing in front of our flag is disgusting.... http://godfatherpolitics.com/6595/at-least-hitler-gave-us-bre...

• Claybern 2012/08/21 18:09:37
    Claybern
    Obeyme is a usurper, egotistical and out to turn this country into Communism.
  • Bob DiN 2012/08/15 20:52:55
    Bob DiN
    +1
    Obama being for himself and only himself is not news. he's been that way all the time. He's a self centered Marxist to the core.
  • mal Bob DiN 2012/08/15 21:54:42
    mal
    +1
    You know it ,many don't. Help spread the word.....
  • Bob DiN mal 2012/08/15 23:04:31
    Bob DiN
    +2
    Agreed! I do.
  • Bob S 2012/08/15 20:19:52
    Bob S
    +3
    It is an insult to our intelligence to think that he has any true respect for the American Flag.
  • Maggy 2012/08/15 20:05:41
    Maggy
    +4
    It has been my opinion from the time Obama entered the Presidential Race that he was ineligible to run for office or even be elected President!

Prior to his entering the Presidential Race, I had received a lot of emails and also postal mail revealing everything that was wrong/ illegal with Obama, and why he should not be allowed to run for President!

Apparently, the Democratic party got ahold of this information and did all they could to cover up the evidence that had been discovered about Obama's Education, and his lack of qualifications to run for President! Unfortunately, the Press was on Obama's side and worked day and night to cover up every article that exposed Obama's lack of qualifications to be President and also his lack of education!

I am a retired college administrator and during the election Obama had "claimed" that he had a Harvard Law Degree! Considering I had friends employed at Harvard, I contacted these people, we disgussed Obama's educational claims, and my friends checked Harvard's School records and reported back to me that Obama NEVER GRADUATED HARVARD WITH A LAW DEGREE! If Obama has a Law Degree, it has to be a forgery and it is not a Legal Law Degree from Harvard!

The bottom line to all this is that American Citizens, should not believe anyt...

The bottom line to all this is that American Citizens, should not believe anything Obama claims about his background and his education. Everything that he claimed during his run for the Presidency is a Scam and a Lie in order for him to win the Presidency!

Obama's Muslim Brothers wanted him to be President, so they did all they could to create, a Law Degree Background from Harvard, in order to impress the American People and get Obama elected President!

Today, we need all Americans to ban together and make sure they do not vote to re-elect Obama. This is the only way we can save this country from distruction. We need to elect a President that is a Citizen of the U.S.A. and has a strong background in American Politics, a good College Education and who knows America's Laws! This person should also have a Heart Burning Desire to bring back America to the once Strong Nation it used to be, prior to Obama entering the Political Scene.

Considering Obama's dislike for America, if He is re-elected, you can be sure his goal will be to destroy our economy and turn America into a third world country along with bringing his Muslim Brotherhood into the U.S. from Kenya. If this happes, Obama will do away with the Freedom's and Liberties we now have.

If Obama is successful, we will be overrun by illegal's from all over the world!

Dr. Maggy
  • mal Maggy 2012/08/15 20:28:28
    mal
    +1
    I believe you are correct. The man is a fraud and a true manchurian candidate,so to speak.
  • Matt 2012/08/15 15:41:42
  • Kevin Verdone 2012/08/15 00:05:24
    Kevin Verdone
    +1
    "out for himself,not america.. "
    In that case, conservatives should love him.
  • mal Kevin V... 2012/08/15 00:28:54
    mal
    +3
    We conservatives will not vote for a marxist.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/08/14 21:05:42
    Swampdog PWCM
    Wake up America, it's time to re-elect this piss ant so you trash F#5k3rs can collect mo, money!
  • D Hanes 2012/08/14 20:57:21
    D Hanes
    +3
    Obama has always been for himself right back to when he used false i.d to get himself into college.. if he even went . He is a liar and should not be trusted.. I thought Americans were smarter than this!
  • mal D Hanes 2012/08/14 21:57:39
    mal
    +2
    they have been dumbed down effectively.
  • Elaine Magliacane 2012/08/14 20:53:50
  • rightside 2012/08/14 20:35:44
    rightside
    +5
    I like what he said. People would rather stay in poverty and have bama take care of them, than to work and get out of the hole.

2014/04/20 00:02:07