Obamacare unworkable?

tomas 2011/05/12 02:59:02
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's main idea for getting quality health care at less cost was in jeopardy Wednesday after key medical providers called his administration's initial blueprint so complex it's unworkable.

Seems the people who are really in the know are finally speaking out about "Obamacare". Complex is putting it mildly, it is about a 50-page bill with 2,000 pages of loopholes.

Should the bill be eliminated and a new bill be introduced? One that is less complex and understandable? I think most Americans would agree with this approach.

• Conservative in California 2011/05/12 06:28:19
    YES - Repeal and start over with a less complex bill
    Conservative in California
    +1
    Not only unworkable, not only does it destroy Medicare and kill off seniors, but it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!
  • tomas Conserv... 2011/05/12 06:36:33
    tomas
    +1
    Agree. Surprised this post isn't getting more hits. Copied the first paragraph straight from another site where I found it.

Unconstitutional is the REAL issue here, lets hope the Supreme Court agrees with this. But the way Obama is stacking the court, I wouldn't count on it.....fingers are crossed.
  • Conserv... tomas 2011/05/12 06:37:39
    Conservative in California
    there is absolutely no doubt Obamacare is unconstitutional.
  • tomas Conserv... 2011/05/12 06:41:23
    tomas
    +1
    I agree, but it is not left up to us damn it, I wish it were, it would be gone in a heartbeat.

2014/07/25 13:44:27