OBAMACARE CONTAINS FORCED HOME INSPECTIONS!!

SunShine 2013/08/15 02:12:39

Clearly, any family may be visited by federally paid agents for almost any reason.”

According to an Obamacare provision millions of Americans will be targeted.

The Health and Human Services’ website states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below:

• Families where mom is not yet 21.
  • Families where someone is a tobacco user.
  • Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
  • Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

There is no reference to Medicaid being the determinant for a family to be “eligible.”

In 2011, the HHS announced $224 million will be given to support evidence-based home visiting programs to “help parents and children.” Individuals from the state will implement these leveraging strategies to “enhance program sustainability.”

Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown states,

“This is not a “voluntary” program. The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to “intervention” in “school readiness” and “social-emotional developmental indicators.” A farm family may be subject to “intervention” in order to “prevent child injuries.” The sky is the limit.

Although the Obama administration would claim the provision applies only to Medicaid families, the new statute, by its own definition, has no such limitation. Intervention may be with any family for any reason. It may also result in the child or children being required to go to certain schools or taking certain medications and vaccines and even having more limited – or no – interaction with parents. The federal government will now set the standards for raising children and will enforce them by home visits.”

Part of the program will require massive data collecting of private information including all sources of income and the amount gathered from each source.

A manual called Child Neglect: A Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention includes firearms as potential safety hazard and will require inspectors to verify safety compliance and record each inspection into a database.

Last session South Carolina Rep. Bill Chumley introduced a bill, H.3101 that would nullify certain provisions of Obamacare. The bill would give the state attorney general the authority to authorize law enforcement to arrest federal agents for trespassing. It would make forced home inspections under Obamacare illegal in South Carolina. It passed in the House but died in the senate.

Kent Brown and Rep. Rick Quinn discuss “forced” home inspections under Obamacare in the video below.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/obamacare-provision-forced-...
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/obamacare-provision-forced-...

• bettyboop 2013/08/16 13:17:14
    bettyboop
    +3
    Ah yes, big brother wants to come in and eyeball you and your home and make their own assumptions. Government workers will of course be bias, and anything and everything they can use to deny any assistance or imprison another will be used.
  • Cold Warrior 2013/08/15 23:56:15
  • drdos1943 Cold Wa... 2013/08/16 12:32:00 (edited)
    drdos1943
    +4
    Why were you so nice to Ms. Pelosi? :=)
  • CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM 2013/08/15 20:36:42
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +8
    It's not too late to stop O'CommieCare. Sign the petition to defund it
    http://www.reclaimamericapac....
  • SunShine CommieH... 2013/08/15 21:41:45
    SunShine
    +3
    thanks..
  • CommieH... SunShine 2013/08/16 01:28:16
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +2
    You're welcome ;-)
  • SunShine CommieH... 2013/08/15 21:43:03
    SunShine
    +3
    thank you.. good idea
  • Cold Wa... CommieH... 2013/08/16 14:24:16
  • Zoo Boo 2013/08/15 19:43:28
    Zoo Boo
    +2
    Don't forget the Death Panels.
  • evangelism_vision 2013/08/15 18:35:49
    evangelism_vision
    +8
    FORCED HOME INSPECTIONS!!

MY RESPONSE

********************* LOCKED AND LOADED ************************

No One comes into My home without " My " Permission PERIOD AND I DON'T CARE " WHO " IT IS
  • evangel... evangel... 2013/08/16 15:38:09
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    This is the beginning of the "Police State" and The Dictator in Chief needs to be removed from Office... But you know that Congress will do nothing because they are a
    DO NOTHING CONGRESS
  • Q 2013/08/15 17:20:33
    Q
    All Obamacare is doing is adding additional funding (224 million) to the STATES (MIECHV program) who determine the criteria necessary for home visits and have been doing this for quite some time now. The fact that one right wing nutter (Ben Cross) is making a mountain out of a molehill of this additional funding to the states in an effort to scare low information conservatives into being frightened about the ACA law is pretty telling.

The fact you only list two self serving RW links indicates that this is just the latest scare tactic concerning Obamacare from the usual disinformation right wing networks. Spin baby spin, lol.....
  • SunShine Q 2013/08/15 18:25:15
    SunShine
    +6
    I love how you progressives always make excuses for what this president does.. and try to excuse his policies.. Can you not see this as an infringement of our privacy and our rights in various amendments to the Constitution.. and why is it if a progressive source prints it then it's fact but if a source on the right does then it's disinformation and scare tactics?? can you explain that??
  • Q SunShine 2013/08/15 18:56:31
    Q
    You seem to want to blame the president for this when in fact its the states that have been doing this for years, it WAS NOT started under Obamacare. All the ACA law has done is provide less than 4.5 million per state to help fund the state's MIECHV program which determines the criteria needed for a home visit. All you had to do was go to the govt. links and it explained that the individual states implemented this program and that they are getting more funds, 224 million under the provision of the ACA law.

The right wing pundits keeps trying to demonize the ACA law with these kind of disinformation tactics which is disingenuous because its the states, not Obamacare that determines which homes to visit. The fact that the only sites promoting this is from the usual right wing propaganda/media sites says it all, if were based on facts rather than opinion/speculation plenty of credible sites would be all over it but they're not!.
  • SunShine Q 2013/08/15 19:03:21 (edited)
    SunShine
    +4
    HE MADE IT PART OF OBAMACARE AND ADDED MORE IMPLICATIONS
    and by the way, why on earth would any media other than right wing talk about anything that the people don't want or like.. ?? sure would not be the msm, that is certain.
  • Q SunShine 2013/08/15 19:21:22
    Q
    Nonsense! All the Obamacare provision does is add additional funding to the states for their existing MIECHV programs, It absolutely does not add more implications.

For a change why don't you prove it rather then expect others to prove you wrong? Show me where that's the case with a credible link for confirmation because that contradicts with the information I got from the two govt. websites associated with this topic.
  • SunShine Q 2013/08/16 16:23:42
    SunShine
    +2
    of course it does.. they will be taking all your personal information .. ALL OF IT>. SINCE WHEN HAVE THEY DONE THAT?. that includes financial, medical, education, work, marriage etc..
  • Q SunShine 2013/08/16 16:26:45
    Q
    And how does this pertain to the home inspections being done at the STATE level? Do you really think that the feds are now going to be sending the states that vast personal information along with the additional 224 million, I don't think so.
  • Q SunShine 2013/08/16 00:31:37
  • CommieH... Q 2013/08/16 01:38:32
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +1
    Sure, libprogs see it as only 224 MILLION more in taxes. But that's only one part of it.... Have you ever wondered why congress exempted themselves from ObamaCare?

Liberals Spin the issues with blah blah blah 24/7 in the hopes that the useful idiots won't ever wise up
    blah blah
  • Q CommieH... 2013/08/16 01:47:00 (edited)
    Q
    LOL....I'm not the one spinning the issue here, just pointing out that its a state run program that determines the home inspection process not Obamacare. And 224 million is a drop in the bucket compared to what we spend on defense or provide to big oil in the form of subsidies while they rake in record profits and I don't hear you pissing and moaning about that govt. spending.

And its pretty obvious that you can't provide any evidence backing up: "HE MADE IT PART OF OBAMACARE AND ADDED MORE IMPLICATIONS" either! Spin baby spin, LOL.....
  • CommieH... Q 2013/08/16 02:04:41
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +4
    Back up Skippy, I didn't say ---> "HE MADE IT PART OF OBAMACARE AND ADDED MORE IMPLICATIONS" <--- You should be more careful about who you attribute quotes to, or maybe you should take a reading comprehension class before you come here putting words in my mouth. Why don't you try answering my question above ---> Have you ever wondered why congress exempted themselves from ObamaCare?
    It seems to me that if ObamaCare is so good for us lowly Peon citizens, that it should also be good enough for congress. Why do you suppose congress exempted themselves from it?
  • Q CommieH... 2013/08/16 02:14:50 (edited)
    Q
    Of course you didn't buttercup, but you butted in on the conversation I was having with the person who did make the claim then conveniently spun off the ACA funding aspect of the states home inspections. After all why the hell should I take the time answer your question when you completely ignored the topic of my comment when you decided to butt in my conversation with the author of this thread?

The world doesn't revolve around you skippy, buh bye.... good bye wave gif
  • CommieH... Q 2013/08/16 03:18:21
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +2
    Oh gee, I thought this was an open forum. I didn't know that it was only for YOU & your brilliant opinions.... And still you haven't answered this---> Have you ever wondered why congress exempted themselves from ObamaCare?

Could it be that you don't want to admit what the reason is??
  • Q CommieH... 2013/08/16 04:05:19
    Q
    Which part of you didn't address the topic we were discussing so I won't address yours did you fail to comprehend?
  • CommieH... Q 2013/08/16 05:24:53
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +2
    Ummm... the part where they said you're an uninformed, tax & spend, liberal idiot..
  • Q CommieH... 2013/08/16 15:01:00
    Q
    Ummmm...you seem to want to expand the disscussion beyond the paramaters of this thread since you can't refute my comment on it. Unless you're willing to debate the topic of this thread why the hell should I cater to your demand that I answer your question? Its a very simple concept that's not that complicated yet you persist anyway, yawn....
  • CommieH... Q 2013/08/16 19:02:52
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +1
    LMAO..ObamaCare IS the topic of this thread
  • Q CommieH... 2013/08/16 19:20:18
    Q
    Only as it pertains to home inspections....
  • CommieH... Q 2013/08/17 00:09:10
  • SunShine CommieH... 2013/08/17 04:46:43
    SunShine
    +1
    please.. anything to do with health care is fitting to be discussed here..
  • CommieH... SunShine 2013/08/17 19:15:49
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +1
    That's what I thought. Q's just being the typical liberal pompous ass authoritarian, trying to impose rules & regulations on everyone but themselves ;-)
  • kaZappoo CommieH... 2013/08/16 19:15:51
    kaZappoo
    +2
    you hit it on the nail head ....."Q" here is a full fledged paid blogger ,

and UNinterested in the truth ,,,,and if it's encountered he'll spin it emensly !
  • Q kaZappoo 2013/08/16 19:21:56
    Q
    LOL...I was pointing out that this was far from truthful, that its actually always been the states that have been doing these inspections for years, the only thing the ACA does is provide additional funding to the states.
  • kaZappoo Q 2013/08/16 19:25:35 (edited)
    kaZappoo
    +1
    NO your WRONG AGAIN .....

AND YOU KNOW IT ,,,,BUT YOU HAVE TO SPIN YOUR MENTALITY TO FIT YOUR BLOGGS SINCE YOUR PAID TO MAKE THESE BLOGGS OF CONJECTURE !

and congress will exempt them selves because of the intrusions !

I know folks who work for welfare dept .state of idaho ,,and the source is valid !

next spin tatic ?
  • Q kaZappoo 2013/08/16 19:36:18
    Q
    If you'd have gone to the links or googled as much its right there for anyone who has a third grade level reading comprehension.
  • kaZappoo Q 2013/08/16 21:06:51
    kaZappoo
    +1
    re read again : this time comprehend the last comment :

NO your WRONG AGAIN .....

next spin tatic ?
  • Q kaZappoo 2013/08/16 22:26:04
    Q
    Sorry zapped but since he refused to address the topic of this thread I refused to address his question to me, now you think I'm going to respond to a name calling jerk asking the same question, LOL...
  • CommieH... Q 2013/08/17 00:18:54
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +1
    I did address it numbnutz. Right here when I talked about the $224 Million dollars to fund it & THEN I asked you the question.--->Sure, libprogs see it as only 224 MILLION more in taxes. But that's only one part of it.... Have you ever wondered why congress exempted themselves from ObamaCare?
  • kaZappoo Q 2013/08/17 02:15:19
    kaZappoo
    +1
    well considering the numbnutz you are ...?

and you're wrong on everything your debating ...it figures !

2014/10/23 21:25:53